Unsponsored Natty Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Will be using this as my general space as I dont wana have to start making a new log everytime I start a new supp.

Havent gymed in 3 weeks due to exams unfortunately having to take the priority in my life.

Feel small when i look in the mirror and definition has gone basically. Most of it is mental but you know what its like.

Anyway, the next 8 weeks will be :

MyoKem Magnitropin (-epi)
Iron Forged Most Wanted (laxoginen & edcy)
Soy Lechtin Granules (PA)
Controlled Labs Green Magnitrude (creatine)
WodPack Vitamins (vitamins)
AI Sports Reds & Greens (green powder)
SNS Bulbine (test/libido)
SNS Growth Factor XT (sleep)
PES Select (protein)
PES High Volume (PWO)
PES Amino IV (BCAAs)

Will be doing a 5x5, 4-5 day split :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
After this run I believe I'll be hitting up some Xgels/PA/Amentoflavone

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Subbed! Magnitropin will treat you vuuuurrrrry nice *Borat voice*

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bulking I would assume right? Or recomp/cutting?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Bulking I would assume right? Or recomp/cutting?
Wouldn't say bulk bulk persay, as my appetite isn't great, but lean mass is my plan.

Although if magnitropin boosts appetite like it claims, could just go for a clean bulk

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's one of the common cries of Magnitropin is the increased appetite. You're gonna love it bro I'm excited for ya

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's one of the common cries of Magnitropin is the increased appetite. You're gonna love it bro I'm excited for ya
Just taking it 3 with breakfast, 3 with my protein shake an hour before workout , sound good?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i would just take it with your three bigger meals. what's your pre workout meal look like? and when do you train?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
i would just take it with your three bigger meals. what's your pre workout meal look like? and when do you train?
It's 6 tabs a day right?

Pwo I just take a scoop of select and some controlled labs greens.

I work out after work at 5.40 so I've had breakfast/lunch/shake by then

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
got it, yes 6 caps a day.

i'd assume your post workout meal is your largest of the day (dinner?)

if that's the case I'd take 3 caps with breakfast or lunch (whichever is bigger) and 3 caps with dinner. i tried to have it with my highest carb containing meals as i noticed a nice nutrient partitioning effect

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
got it, yes 6 caps a day.

i'd assume your post workout meal is your largest of the day (dinner?)

if that's the case I'd take 3 caps with breakfast or lunch (whichever is bigger) and 3 caps with dinner. i tried to have it with my highest carb containing meals as i noticed a nice nutrient partitioning effect
Okay, will do that instead of PWO :). Cheers bro

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following this. Planning to add Magnitropin in 4 weeks to AlphaMax for a period of 3 weeks with them together and another 5 weeks Magnitropin with no AlphaMax. I'm interested is how Magnitropin works for you.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be following. On day 5 of this myself. Need to get my log going too.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ill post a photo of myself tonight. With how much work eithic im going to put into this, combined with my awesome natty stack, Im going for 14lbs in a month. I know you may think thats not feasible, but I know its possible :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
TeamTGB my goody basket from you guys is taking up most of my fridge, should last me a while until I need to buy another care package from you guys ;)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
TeamTGB my goody basket from you guys is taking up most of my fridge, should last me a while until I need to buy another care package from you guys ;)
Nice we gotcha covered bud.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking 2 pills of Most Wanted together in one dose?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
This is what I currently look like and will be using it for comparisons.

Not happy in how I look in the slightest but within a month I'll of recomped.

Hope you all enjoy the run!

image-1107740857.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In here

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys, question

Add ABE to my current stack, or add it when I do Xgels in 8 weeks?

A part of me thinks leave it until Ive got steadily back into the gym, but a part of me thinks to use it now to help me put the weight/strength back on.

What should I do???? Advice please TeamTGB Swolbraham

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You should save it for ara, your stack looks expensive already. I'd keep it simple for now, I'd also learn how to eat big first. Cnt really keep mass if you dnt eat well constantly. Good luck with the run and stay motivated

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'd 100% save it for ArA. Personally I'd run it like this to make it last longer (not including the aminos and creatine):

Magnitropin Weeks 1-8
Iron Forged Most Wanted (laxoginen & edcy): Weeks 1-8
Soy Lechtin Granules (PA): Weeks 1-16 (Assuming these are dirt cheap, correct?)
ABE:Weeks 9-16
ArA: 9-16

Four months of gains. Although personally I'd run something I haven't ran in the past with something I have. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, you have ran ArA and ABE before right? If you have,i would:

Magnitropin: 1-8
ArA: 1-8

MostWanted: 9-16
ABE: 9-16

PA 1-16

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I havent run ARA or ABE for more than a week , so no, they are fresh products for me :). Started running them then dropped out because I got sponsored for logs!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
ah okay i see i see. then either outline i listed above would work. i personally loved ara and magnitropin mixed, but you can't go wrong really

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Guys, question

Add ABE to my current stack, or add it when I do Xgels in 8 weeks?

A part of me thinks leave it until Ive got steadily back into the gym, but a part of me thinks to use it now to help me put the weight/strength back on.

What should I do???? Advice please TeamTGB Swolbraham
Swolbraham hit it pretty well imo, or you could slam it all at once lol :D

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders last night, felt good to be back in the gym.

BCAAs+Most Wanted = No doms whatsoever, its so good!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in and I see you have Bulbine in your stack that supplement treated me well at just 1 cap a day and never tried
more than that cause I weigh about 170 so one cap did me justice.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm in and I see you have Bulbine in your stack that supplement treated me well at just 1 cap a day and never tried more than that cause I weigh about 170 so one cap did me justice.
It hasn't arrived yet but will start when it does, I'm 170 too so I'll probs follow your protocol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If you take AI reds & greens, rinse your mouth out afterwards.

Ive developed some serious mouth Ulcers from using it, makes brushing my teeth incredibly painful

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Normal Diet plan out below:

Wake up - WodPack & AI reds & Greens
Breakfast - 2 scoops oats, 1 scoop protein, 1 banana, whole milk, water (PA granules on off days)
3 x Magnitropin
In between breakfast & lunch I need to add some cashew nuts
Lunch - Quiche & Southern Fried chicken breast, 3x Magnitropin
4pm - Protein Shake w/ Controlled Labs Greens
Pre workout shake - Green magnitude, High Volume, Amino IV bcaas, Most Wanted
Post Workout - Dinner

Normally dont eat anything past my dinner, could maybe add some carbs in before bed, what do you guys suggest?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Xmas at work just complete ruins good diet haha. Turkey wrapped in bacon and pigs in blankets for breakfast followed by an 11am huge jam doughnut, HELP

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol magnitropin kept me lean with a ****koad of carbs so I'd assume it would help with damage control.

As for your q about carbs before bed it really depends. I find I recover best and grow best with carbs so after I lift the 3 meals I have after training are carb based.

I say give it a shot, like a bowl of oats an protein before bed

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Will be using this as my general space as I dont wana have to start making a new log everytime I start a new supp.

Havent gymed in 3 weeks due to exams unfortunately having to take the priority in my life.

Feel small when i look in the mirror and definition has gone basically. Most of it is mental but you know what its like.

Anyway, the next 8 weeks will be :

MyoKem Magnitropin (-epi)
Iron Forged Most Wanted (laxoginen & edcy)
Soy Lechtin Granules (PA)
Controlled Labs Green Magnitrude (creatine)
WodPack Vitamins (vitamins)
AI Sports Reds & Greens (green powder)
SNS Bulbine (test/libido)
SNS Growth Factor XT (sleep)
PES Select (protein)
PES High Volume (PWO)
PES Amino IV (BCAAs)

Will be doing a 5x5, 4-5 day split :)
Subbed! Kill it kid! Very nice looking stack btw.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xmas at work just complete ruins good diet haha. Turkey wrapped in bacon and pigs in blankets for breakfast followed by an 11am huge jam doughnut, HELP
Help? That's a just a snack for me on training days.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Normal Diet plan out below:

Wake up - WodPack & AI reds & Greens
Breakfast - 2 scoops oats, 1 scoop protein, 1 banana, whole milk, water (PA granules on off days)
3 x Magnitropin
In between breakfast & lunch I need to add some cashew nuts
Lunch - Quiche & Southern Fried chicken breast, 3x Magnitropin
4pm - Protein Shake w/ Controlled Labs Greens
Pre workout shake - Green magnitude, High Volume, Amino IV bcaas, Most Wanted
Post Workout - Dinner

Normally dont eat anything past my dinner, could maybe add some carbs in before bed, what do you guys suggest?
I would definitely be adding a little more carbs to your diet, but not pre-bed. Carbs before bed tend to decrease growth hormone release.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely be adding a little more carbs to your diet, but not pre-bed. Carbs before bed tend to decrease growth hormone release.
True, insulin and GH don't go together in your system at the same time. But it's a trade off really. 6 in one, half dozen the other.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Carbs raise serotonin though which promote more restful sleep.

You can't go wrong either way. I say try it for a week, see how it goes and if you don't like it adjust

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ok no more drinking or eating s**t for 8 weeks. Time to sort my life out. Will be posting updates from today. Will put a current picture up tonight, olympus has officially fallen.

On the plus side, eating junk for a month was highly enjoyable

Disappointed by how much of a let down UFC 182 was. That being said, think JBJ has cemented himself as the greatest MMA fighter, ever.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've definitely enjoyed the junk too. On to a better you tho!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think taking

ABE
Magnitropin/Follidrone (either or)
Xgels
Most Wanted
Soy Lechtin

is overkill? or will it be fine. Could be a fun blast for 10 weeks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone think taking ABE Magnitropin/Follidrone (either or) Xgels Most Wanted Soy Lechtin is overkill? or will it be fine. Could be a fun blast for 10 weeks
Yep, why would you need to run soo many supps simultaneously? How would you gauge whats doing what?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might just do ABE & xgels, i need to bulk
Yeah you could also try increasing cals and being consistent for a long time before even worrying bout supps but ey, each to their own.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you could also try increasing cals and being consistent for a long time before even worrying bout supps but ey, each to their own.
Very true. My diet is my downfall, I know that. I need consistency , which hasn't been part of my life for the last 3 months.

2015 is my year, I have the knowledge, just need the application and to stop making excuses

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very true. My diet is my downfall, I know that. I need consistency , which hasn't been part of my life for the last 3 months. 2015 is my year, I have the knowledge, just need the application and to stop making excuses
Good luck and merry gains.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Very true. My diet is my downfall, I know that. I need consistency , which hasn't been part of my life for the last 3 months.

2015 is my year, I have the knowledge, just need the application and to stop making excuses
Hey man, if you want any help with your diet or anything PM me and I'll give you my email. I'd love to help you make the most of your magnitropin run. Instead of doing a 10 week blast, I'd do something like this:

Magnitropin 1-8
Soy Lecithin 1-8
Most wanted 4-12
XGels 4-12
ABE 9-16

That's four months of gains IMO and should allow you too see what works and what doesn't work. That being said if you need help with your diet, training or just have any qs just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email and I'll help as best as I can