PCT with HPTA and a bit of Volume! (sponsered)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I've been on cycle for about 10 weeks now and was fortunate enough to be chosen by Ironchamp to try out HPTA and Volume (The Iron Stack). I've started out my cycle with Msten and TRen and then bridged to Epi and Tren. Got some good gainz! Now it's time to see if I keep them!

ironchamp-stack.jpg

Here's my PCT:

Sup3r PCT 4/4/4/4
Clomid 40/20 (leftovers)
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ar1macare 4/3/2/2
HPTA 6/6/6/6...
Volume 3-6/ed depending on circumstances

This is my standard PCT minus the HPTA and Volume. I'm excited to see what it will add. Especially after being on cycle for 10 weeks!

This morning I was at 204.5lbs and just under 13% BF. I'm hoping to keep all the weight and drop the BF 1% during PCT.

I realize that may be asking a lot. But I have faith!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks, Koi, for following!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Here I is!!! Rock this PCT brother!
That's the plan. Bro! Still trying to catch up to you! You really blew it up this run and seem to be keeping the gainz!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
That's the plan. Bro! Still trying to catch up to you! You really blew it up this run and seem to be keeping the gainz!!
Well thanks man! I guess it helps to eat a lot, lol! That MI40 helps too!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Well thanks man! I guess it helps to eat a lot, lol! That MI40 helps too!
Yeah. You're definitely right about the MI40. It's kind of scaring me now that I'll be on PCT. I was sore enough on cycle. Now that I'll be off, I'm going to be dying!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. You're definitely right about the MI40. It's kind of scaring me now that I'll be on PCT. I was sore enough on cycle. Now that I'll be off, I'm going to be dying!
Yeah I know what you mean! I have to take extra time between sets especially on quad/calves day!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Roll call.

Tyga, present.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
In to see how HPTA aids with PCT. That's quite the setup you have. Rock on!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok, just took nighttime doses of everything and realized I doubled up on Clomid and Nolva! Oh well, no wonder I felt so dang good today!

I'm working out in the morning, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm thinking about hopping back on the creatine tomorrow, but I'm wondering if I should wait a little bit. You guys have any thoughts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, just took nighttime doses of everything and realized I doubled up on Clomid and Nolva! Oh well, no wonder I felt so dang good today! I'm working out in the morning, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm thinking about hopping back on the creatine tomorrow, but I'm wondering if I should wait a little bit. You guys have any thoughts?
Start it ASAP. I stay on year around, it has a myriad of benefits besides just muscle building properties

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Start it ASAP. I stay on year around, it has a myriad of benefits besides just muscle building properties
I'm on it then! Can't wait to try the creatine with PES High Volume for my workout tomorrow. Should be pump city!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm on it then! Can't wait to try the creatine with PES High Volume for my workout tomorrow. Should be pump city!!
Hit back and hams MI40 style yesterday. Hams are sore as heck today. I haven't been able to sleep much since starting pct. Anyone got any ideas about this? I'll pop a melatonin tonight and see if I can catch up on some Zs.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Getting ready for the gym this morning and noticing a little bit more alpha going on. I'm sore as heck from the last couple workouts, but I can't wait to bust it again this morning!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Btw, yesterday was quads and calves. For me , it was another day of Shakey Legs. Definitely feeling it this morning! DOMS is kicking my butt right now! But, HPTA still has me going back for more!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bet that cycle did a number on libido, lol. adding hpta and volume should have you UP and running quicker than your normal pct, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Btw, yesterday was quads and calves. For me , it was another day of Shakey Legs. Definitely feeling it this morning! DOMS is kicking my butt right now! But, HPTA still has me going back for more!
have you already recieved hpta and volume?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
have you already recieved hpta and volume?
Yeah. Started PCT a few days ago. I'm really starting to feel the HPTA. Volume pretty much hits right away. I love the feeling of taking Volume, PES High Volume, and then heading to the gym. The pumps are AMAZING!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Started PCT a few days ago. I'm really starting to feel the HPTA. Volume pretty much hits right away. I love the feeling of taking Volume, PES High Volume, and then heading to the gym. The pumps are AMAZING!!
i like the sound of that...yeah, i was really impressed at how fast i felt hpta, usually it takes around a week to get anything!!! volume though, asskicking from the jump!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted much lately, buys! I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest! I'm still hitting the weights and enjoying the ride. MI40 is absolutely kicking my butt. But, the gainz are coming!
10142014ss.jpg

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
i like the sound of that...yeah, i was really impressed at how fast i felt hpta, usually it takes around a week to get anything!!! volume though, asskicking from the jump!!!
That's for sure! I'm actually starting to get a little vascularity too. I've never had veins popping before, but my BF is down and the Volume is up!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's for sure! I'm actually starting to get a little vascularity too. I've never had veins popping before, but my BF is down and the Volume is up!!
lol...good stuff!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good Ed!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks, guys! This MI40 is tearing me up, but recovery is still rocking, even on pct. I think the HPTA is kicking in pretty good. I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow morning!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Here's the workout for today! These shoulder workouts are painful! I need to take a fire extinguisher with me to the gym they burn so bad!

Bent Over Rear Dumbbell Laterals 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo
Seated Side Laterals 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo
One-Arm Cable Side Laterals 4x12, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo*Note: Alternating-no rest
Two-Arm Dumbbell Front Raise 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo

Reverse Grip Cable Pushdown* 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo *Note: Elbows behind you
Overhand Cable Pushdown* 4x12, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo*Note: Infront
Close Grip Bench Press 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo

Another great MI40 workout! HPTA seems to really be kicking in. PCT is going great. Now, if I can just get my new scale delivered, I could monitor the weight. Figures it dies the 2nd day of PCT... :angryfire:

I seem to be staying right around the 12% BF mark. I'm trying to make sure the diet stays somewhat clean. Which is really hard to do this time of year!

OH yeah, vascularity is definitely WAY up. Not sure if it's the Volume or the HPTA, but I'm actually getting some veins to show, which hasn't happened in about 20 years. Pretty cool!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, that was my last night workout!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Nice work man, that was my last night workout!
These shoulder workouts are pretty brutal, huh? Especially with the short rest in between. The burn just starts to go away, and it's time to go again! No pain, No gain!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
These shoulder workouts are pretty brutal, huh? Especially with the short rest in between. The burn just starts to go away, and it's time to go again! No pain, No gain!!
They sure are! Did you get a scale? Just wondering how your weight is doing in PCT.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the workout for today! These shoulder workouts are painful! I need to take a fire extinguisher with me to the gym they burn so bad!

One-Arm Cable Side Laterals 4x12, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo*Note: Alternating-no rest

Reverse Grip Cable Pushdown* 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo *Note: Elbows behind you

Another great MI40 workout! HPTA seems to really be kicking in. PCT is going great. Now, if I can just get my new scale delivered, I could monitor the weight. Figures it dies the 2nd day of PCT... :angryfire:

I seem to be staying right around the 12% BF mark. I'm trying to make sure the diet stays somewhat clean. Which is really hard to do this time of year!

OH yeah, vascularity is definitely WAY up. Not sure if it's the Volume or the HPTA, but I'm actually getting some veins to show, which hasn't happened in about 20 years. Pretty cool!
Great workout and great update too!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
They sure are! Did you get a scale? Just wondering how your weight is doing in PCT.
I ordered one. It didn't show up today. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. I would have gotten one at WalMart, but that's where the last one came from and the cheapo batteries it came with outlasted the dang scale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

when i added l-carn to hpta it really helped with recovery!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
when i added l-carn to hpta it really helped with recovery!!!
Ah! Thanks for the heads up. I'll try that out. I've been downing l-glut and creatine and bcaas. That seems to be helping too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah! Thanks for the heads up. I'll try that out. I've been downing l-glut and creatine and bcaas. That seems to be helping too.
give it a try and see....i got extra aggression in the gym and better recovery when i added lclt. normally i get a libibo boost also, but i think libido is maxed out!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
give it a try and see....i got extra aggression in the gym and better recovery when i added lclt. normally i get a libibo boost also, but i think libido is maxed out!!!
Lol. I'll have to order some. Local shop didn't have any powder. Just pills. :-(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I'll have to order some. Local shop didn't have any powder. Just pills. :-(
yup...pills from shops are ridiculous!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hit legs today. And I got the shakes again, but not near as bad as last week. Guess I should have gone a little heavier. :spank:

Anyway, anything that even resembles a lunge is now my pet peave! I hate 'em!! Call them split squats if you want, they still stink!

Leg Extension 4x8 + NOS, no rest, 4010 tempo
superset w Leg Press 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo
Bulgarian Split Squat 4x20, 0 sec rest, 4010 tempo *Note: Alternating Legs-no rest
Hack squat* (intention) 4x8 + NOS, 40 sec rest, 4010 tempo
Leg press Calf Press 4x8 + NOS, 90 sec rest 4010 tempo
Seated Calf Raise 4x15 (slow) 90 sec rest, 4010 tempo
Bodyweight Standing Calf Raise 4 40 90 sec 1011 tempo

This MI40 is still kickin my butt. But I'm loving it. I think my protein intake has been off the last few days. I'm trying to finish up a few projects around the house and having to fix the things I broke while doing the projects, so I've been pretty busy and not getting the food down. I'm going to try and make up for it the next few days. I got my new scale in today, I'm just under 204, so my weight is staying on pretty good. The HPTA definitely has the Alpha going. I've said a few things that I wouldn't normally say at work today. Luckily they were taken in good humor...

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, your keeping your gains! I ordered that HPTA/Volume stack, hopefully have it end of this week.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Awesome man, your keeping your gains! I ordered that HPTA/Volume stack, hopefully have it end of this week.
I think you'll love it! Just watch the alpha! I work in sales, so too much alpha isn't good. But hey, like you said, I'm keeping my gainz!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for your purchase, hope you used my BIGT code!!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your purchase, hope you used my BIGT code!!!
Sure did, can't wait to get it. I saw on the site that the preworkout is marked down to $4.50, is that right?

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Sure did, can't wait to get it. I saw on the site that the preworkout is marked down to $4.50, is that right?
Well, it must have been a mistake, or a one day sale because now it's like $29. Yesterday it said $4.50, I should have stocked up!