Unleashing the inner Pyro with Myokem Pyroxmine (Sponsered

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So to start off i want to thank Swolbraham and Myokem for giving me the chance to log Pyroxmine for them. This First post will be a little bit about the product, then on to me.
pyroxamine_bottle_cutout-450x636-212x300.png

RESULTS.
You’re at the gym all the time. So, where’s the muscle definition? It’s frustrating to work your ass off without working your ass off and lowing your percentage of body fat.
Sure, you’ve thought about using fat burners, but it’s not something you’re keen on doing.
Most fat burners you’ve read about, or have used in the past, are proven to be nothing more than a cocktail of stimulants and caffeine that don’t actually burn fat from your body. They’re basically just really overpriced energy drinks.
Yes, you’re well aware that most “fat burners” out there are going to do jack for the layer of stubborn fat covering your washboard.
Those “crack pills” on the market being labeled as fat burners will make you sweat because they get your heart racing. That’s not going to lead to fat loss. A heart attack, maybe. A crash, definitely. Why the hell would you want to ingest those things?
Introducing PYROXAMINE.
Myokem has developed a legitimate fat burning formula that will annihilate your adipose.
Remember that time you were blown away by a thermogenic product that wasn’t just a massive dose of stimulants?
Ya, nobody does.
Pyroxamine has been formulated to make you feel good while melting fat without relying on a ridiculous blend of stimulants. But the white coats in the Myokem lab didn’t stop at fat burning.
PYROXAMINE will also give you:
• Amazing levels of alertness without feeling jittery
• Sharp mental focus
• Stronger muscle contractions
• Enhanced neurotransmission
• Increased bioavailability of nutrients
• Appetite suppression
• Efficient metabolism
PYROXAMINE has tons of benefits beyond the fat burn…
Alertness (without the jitters). PYROXAMINE contains Caffeine Anhydrous at only 100 MG per serving. That’s “just enough” so you don’t have to worry about becoming addicted or feeling like an edgy maniac.
Sharp mental focus. The Pikatropin (also known as Picamillion) in PYROXAMINE’s formula has been proven to increase mental focus.
Stronger muscle contractions. Myokem’s formula includes Citicholine, which can improve attention and focus while helping to enhance muscle contractions.
Heart stimulant. PYROXAMINE contains a methylxanthine-class compound (similar to caffeine) called Theobromine which is a very potent vasodilator and bronchiodilator. It stimulates your heart without negatively impacting the central nervous system. PYROXAMINE also includes Higenamine which also has been shown to be a cardiac stimulant. [31,32,33]
Long lasting effects. The Hordenine in PYROXAMINE ensures you enjoy long lasting effects of the stimulants that are included in the formula.[27]
Improved cognition. PYROXAMINE contains N-Methyl-Tyramine which has been associated with improving cognition and alertness. [28, 29, 30]
Enhanced neurotransmission. PYROXAMINE’s Huperzia Serrata (Std. Huperzine A) has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine, a strong neurotransmitter.[34]
Increased bioavailability of nutrients. Black pepper (Std. Piperine) increases the bioavailability of various nutrients and compounds by inhibiting drug metabolism.[36,37]
Fat burn. One of the ingredients in PYROXAMINE that really burns that fat is Rauwolfia Vomitoria (Std. Rauwolscine), an alpha2-adrenoceptor antagonist which increases the fat burn.[38, 39, 40]
Appetite suppression. Carralluma Fimbriata is an herb shown to suppress appetite and help users lose weight. PYROXAMINE contains this potent ingredient.
Thyroid benefits. PYROXAMINE contains Olive Leaf Extract which helps cholesterol levels, glucose metabolism, and to circulate levels of key thyroid hormones, such as T3.
Anti-anxiety. The Bacopa Monniera Extract in PYROXAMINE is a fiercely effective nootropic agent known for its ability to enhance cognition and reduce anxiety. It also has a positive impact on T4.
Increased body warmth. PYROXAMINE contains Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract, an herb with the ability to increase warmth within the body. Increased warmth = fat burn.
Toss out the “fat burners” that are making you feel jittery and anxious. They’re not going to get you ripped.
Get PYROXAMINE. It will make you feel as good as it’s going to make you look.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok so now on to myself. below i will list before measurements once i get them and will be uploading before pictures. and also the plan of attack on my myelf while logging.
weight- 260 got some work to do
chest- 45
stomach-38
quads-26
calves-16.5
arms-17
im doing the ones besides the stomach to keep track on loss on those areas also but will be hoping to maintain muscle at those areas.
the plan of attack in the gym: will be a powerbuilding routine which is laid out below:
Training Split
You will be training 3 days per week.
o Squat Day
o Bench Day
o Deadlit Day
Squat Day
Exercise Sets Reps
Squats 4 4
Squats 1 20
Still Leg Deadlifts 3 6
Leg Press 4 20
Leg Curls 5 10
Seated Leg Curl 5 10

Bench Press Day
Exercise Sets Reps
Bench Press 4 4
Military Press 4 4
Dumbbell Bench Press 5 10
Seated Arnold Press 5 10
Cable Tricep Extension 4 15

Deadlift Day
Exercise Sets Reps
Deadlift 4 4
Power Shrugs 2 20
Barbell Rows 5 10
Pull Ups 5 Failure
Seated Dumbbell Curl 3 12
Hammer Curl 3 12

cardio will be twice a day on lifting days. Hiit cardio following the lifting for the days and liss again later on the the day. most days the hitt and lifting will be done in the morning before work, and the liss after work in the afternoon.

plan of attack in the kitchen:
will be a low carb/ carb cycling plan
3 Days Low/1 Day High Carb Rotation Diet
for the most part this is what it will look like.
Days 1-3:
Low Carbohydrate, Moderate Protein, High Fat
wake up
o 1 tall glass of water
Breakfast/ preworkout
o 4-5 Whole eggs
o Coffee, black w/cream
Post-Workout
Protein shake
Lunch
o 8-10 oz. Organic chicken, dark meat, grilled
o Large romaine lettuce salad
Dinner
o 10-12 oz. of meat
o Serving of veggies
Day 4:
High Carbohydrate, Frequent Feedings

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Subbed! Calling all Myokemers Myokemist tyga tyga dkgreene88

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Figured I drop this in here to keep this log at the top till the fun begins.

ForumRunner_20141213_071625.png

Just the view from my office this morning.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bam. Got the package today. Log starts tomorrow. Also gotta thank the guys at myokem for the free samples

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
DID I HEAR MY NAME?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20141217_061309.png

Before picture. Ready for some changes

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
let's get this party started bro! how are you gonna be dosing it?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Alright first dose in the books. And first workout done.
Sumo Deads 4x4
Power Shrugs 2 20
Ss/ Bb rows with a log press 5x10
Pull ups 5x fail
Seated db curls ss/ hammer curl 3x12
Did the ss for some added cardio so no rest except between different ss
Cardio. 15 hiit going between tire flips and sledge hammer swings
30 sec work 30 sec rest.
Also side note downed a sample of the nitramine I got to say awesome work on this guys. Flavor was lite and on point not sweet nor that crazy weird taste some have. Great pump in the back and arms and also fantastic mind muscle connection today I was in the zone. If the Pyro is as good as this first dose of pre I'm gonna be rocking

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah buddy! even though i'm bulking i love 1 cap of Pyrox + 1 scoop nitramine pre wo. Insane focus

there's some sites around doing a B2G1 Free for Nitramine .. cough dps cough...

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
yeah buddy! even though i'm bulking i love 1 cap of Pyrox + 1 scoop nitramine pre wo. Insane focus

there's some sites around doing a B2G1 Free for Nitramine .. cough dps cough...
Nice I will be looking around. I really enjoyed it this morning

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20141217_065205.png

Gotta say it's nice to go to work and not have to sit behind a desk.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
No lifting today but got 45 min liss cardio in. Worked up a really nice sweat.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Squat day
Back squats. 4x4
Back squats 1x20
Stiff leg Deads. 3x6
Leg press. 4x20
Leg curls. 5x20
Leg ext. 5x20
Cardio one round of deck of death. Sweating like crazy but the focus is really dialed in.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Went in this morning. No lifting but did 20 min tabata circuit with
Hammer swings
Rowing
Sled drags
Kettle ball swings

Then back this afternoon for 45 min liss on the treadmill

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
24Dec14
this was another 2 a day cardio day
did 15min hiit before work
jump rope
goblet squats
spirnts

afternoon
25 min bike
20 min rowing
25 min treadmill

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
i did do a mini review on the preworkout so i also drop it off here.
Flavor: Dragonfruit: very lite taste with a hint of sweetness. I have to say this is a welcome change. It seems that companies either go the super sweet route or the just have to shotgun it route. But this was very easy to put down.

Mixing: mixed well. I mix in a shaker or plastic water bottle and i didnt have any grit left on the bottom which is nice.

Pump: had a really good pump. Nothing overwhelming but it was there.

Focus: this is where this pre shined for me. My mind muscle connection was really on, even after a couple of uses. It was just me and the weights nothing else was even in my mind.

Overall: im gonna be really sad to see these samples leave me.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20141225_072543.png

Got to say I'm ready to get off work and head home to the family

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also meant to add that I have been noticing a decrease in hungry which is awesome. And I really like how this doesn't upset my stomach like other fat burners do and it doesn't give you that burning feeling in the stomach or chest.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
nice! yeah pyroxamine really helps suppress appetite. my favorite is the focus i get off of it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea the focus is crazy

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bench day
Bench. 4x4
Log press. 4x4
DB bench. 5x10
Seated Arnold. 5x10
Tri push downs. 4x15

Cardio 20 min on the rower

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
cardio only today
warmed up with 25 min on the bike then on to:
4 rounds of:
200m row
30 sec kettle ball swings
30 sec hammer swings
30 yd tire flips
30 sec jump rope

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
i can really tell that the pyroxamine is helping with focus and a clean energry i havent felt any kind of crash using it. also i dosed some nitramine yesterday before the workout ans chest and arms stayed pumped up till well after noon or so which was awesome.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice update! That's a cool cardio set up, keeps it fresh. 1 cap pryox + 1 scoop nitramine is fantastic

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Deads today
Sumo Deads 4x4 hit rep prs on all of these. Did my normal warmups last set of warmup I did 225 so decided to get crazy and do all working sets at 275. Starting to get my Deads back up hell yea

Shrugs. 2x20
Incline db rows. 5x10
Seated db curls 3x12
Hammer curls. 3x12

Cardio
200m row
30 sec hammer swings from left top and right
5 mile bike
30 sec kettle bell swings right arm them left arm
200m row.

Felt really good today just felt like I could keep going and going

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Front squats. 4x4
Goblet squat. 1x20
Stiff leg Deads. 3x6
Leg press. 4x20
Leg curls. 5x10
Leg ext. 5x10

Legs are smoked will be hitting cardio after work

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
nice man! keep up the good work! Are you weighing yourself?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I haven't yet. Most likely will monday

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I use to weigh myself everyday and it was a crazy mind fu*K so I'm trying to just do it every two weeks or so.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booooo. screw anything that's not a small boat station

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
booooo. screw anything that's not a small boat station
Yea. After being on the 87 for six months and how crazy busy we are. I have no idea what I did everyday at the station to make time go byHere I'm 1st LT, wepo, and RSS. But I have to say small crew is awesome. Everyone gets along and zero drama

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Chest
Bench. 4x4
Log press. 4x4
DB bench. 5x10
Seated Arnold. 5x10
Tri ext. 4x15

Cardio. 25 min on the bike

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So getting underway this morning for about five days. So workouts will be a bit different since I may not have access to gyms if we anchor out or tie up at places that are not bases. O well still gonna knock some workouts out

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
alright im back. sorry for the lack of outdates, been out of cell phone range and got back yesterday morning at 3 then had work yesterday, last night but getting to finally go home this morning. anyway i was able to get two body weight workouts in just because seas were wayyy to rough the one day. both days i did a circut type deal.
chest press with our adjustable dumbells we have on the boat. used one of our mondo sized yeti coolers as a bench
pushup
dips between the coolers
body weight squats
jump rope
just did 30 sec rounds of each excersize for about 20 min total both days.
so ready to get back in a gym

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Chest day. Fack it felt good to be back in a gym
Bench 4x4
Miltary press. 4x4
DB flyes. 5x10
Seated Arnold. 5x10
Push downs 5x15

Cardio was just boring 25 min bike

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest day. Fack it felt good to be back in a gym Bench 4x4 Miltary press. 4x4 DB flyes. 5x10 Seated Arnold. 5x10 Push downs 5x15 Cardio was just boring 25 min bike
Has you're weight come down? Pants size? Measurements of any body part that seems to be tightening up/losing weight?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Waist seems to have tightened up. Will weight in the morning

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sumo Deads 4x4
Bb shrugs 3x15
Stiff arm push down. 4x15
Bb rows. 3x6
DB curls. 3x12
Hammer curls. 3x10
Cable preacher curls. 6x20

Cardio 15 rower
Weighted this morning sitting at 255 pre poop so about 5 pounds down. Got a little less than 2 weeks left gonna see if I can double the loss and have a total of 15 pounds lost on this. I think it's gonna happen

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Squats
Front squats 4x4
Back squat. 1x20
Leg press. 4x20
Leg curls 4x20
Leg ext. 4x20
Then one drop set. 30 reps then 20 reps

Cardio
5 rounds
20 kettle bell swings right into 40yd farmers walks. 15 sec rest between rounds. This was crazy killer

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i did farmer's walks today too. awesome for grip and traps to

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea I used to do them all the time. And then kinda went away but after today I'm gonna be bringing them back

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bench. 4x4
DB overhead press. 4x4
Incline db bench. 4x15
Arnold Press. 4x15
Tri push down. 5x20
Cardio 4 sets of 40 yd farmers walk
15 min bike

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thinking I'm gonna starting increasing volume a bit with some supersets after my main lifts for each day