Youbet33 gettin PSYCHED

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
First off wanna say a huge thank you to koi1214 and the entire ironchampusa team for the opportunity to log their preworkout "PSYCHED". Currently running a high volume routine based on Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size, used it last winter and loved it. Log will officially start tomorrow even tho it's a cardio day but excited to see how this psyched treats me!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Coming off a coaching season for football I got in a 5/3/1 program designed by Brad Gillingham that I got from a buddy who trained under him, current stats
Weight:248
Height:6ft
Bench: 330
Deadlift: 435
Squat: unknown, took about two months off from squats to let a nagging knee settle down (torn pcl) in high school but was seriously inflamed and hurting, feel great now so gonna get back into it.

As i said I used a 5/3/1 program and now switching back to a higher volume, lowest my reps will get over a period of time is prob 10-12, during the next month just trying to maintain my weight and then recomp about a week after the new year, lookin forward to my first dose 5:30 am!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psyched will definitely give you what you need!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright, this morning was my first try with Psyched, I took only one pill even tho serving size is two for a cardio ses this Am. Overall felt pretty good, took the pill at about 5:35 am and it kicked in about 10-15 minutes later. Just did slow pace incline walk, got up to a 15% incline and never went under 5% for a total of 45 minutes. Excited to get this stuff into the gym tomorrow with a shoulder workout. Did notice I had to take a **** towards the end of my cardio, not sure if that is from the Psyched or just my body feeling my normal morning routine. Great energy and got a great sweat going this am, looking forward to tomorrow!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, this morning was my first try with Psyched, I took only one pill even tho serving size is two for a cardio ses this Am. Overall felt pretty good, took the pill at about 5:35 am and it kicked in about 10-15 minutes later. Just did slow pace incline walk, got up to a 15% incline and never went under 5% for a total of 45 minutes. Excited to get this stuff into the gym tomorrow with a shoulder workout. Did notice I had to take a **** towards the end of my cardio, not sure if that is from the Psyched or just my body feeling my normal morning routine. Great energy and got a great sweat going this am, looking forward to tomorrow!
great it's working out for you!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
4 eggs w/ toast and peanut butter, might pop my second psyched instead of my morning coffee, full day of teaching followed by a five hour shift, gotta pay dem bills

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get that sweat on:clap2:!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 eggs w/ toast and peanut butter, might pop my second psyched instead of my morning coffee, full day of teaching followed by a five hour shift, gotta pay dem bills
teacher props!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just popped two pills about to hit up a shoulder workout!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
awesome! looking forward to this log. keep it up!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Update comin in the next hour, just leaving the gym still feeling the psyched

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright shoulder workout for the day. Overall the PSYCHED was pretty good, used two pills this time and it was almost too much at the beginning, but overall great shoulder workout.
DB Shoulder Press: 4x12-14
50lbsX12-15, 60lbsX15, 70lbsX12, 75lbsX12 with slight help on the last couple reps from the gf
Side lateral raise: 3x12-15
20x15, 25x15, 30x15 drop set in 20x12
Single arm front caple raises 3x12-15
10lbsx15, 15lbsx15, 20lbsx15
High cable rear delt fly
10lbsx15, 15lbsx15, 15lbsx15
DB shrug
50x15, 65x515, 75x15, 80x15 drop set 60x12
Cable upright row 3x15
20x15, 40x15, 55x15
Seated Calf Raise 4x25-30 squeeze at the top

Overall great workout, feels good to get back into higher volume after doing 5/3/1 all fall, look forward to not walking after my first true squat day in awhile. Thanks again to koi1214 and ironchampusa

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Need to get my rear delts a lil stronger/bigger have had two labrum tears in both shoulders, been good for two years now but wanna build up the backside of the shoulders more to match the front side

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright well today was my first squat day in awhile, high reps kicked my ass
Squat
135x15
185x15
205x15
225x15
And to think at one point I use to do 375x15, hopefully get close or better than again this winter
Single leg leg-press (counting weight on machine only)
90x15
140x15
180x15
RDL
95x15
115x15
135x2x15
Leg extension
130x15
150x15
150x15 with pause and squeeze at the top
Leg curls
110x15
130x15
130x15
Abs: 300 reps total

Overall great workout, pushed through and my energy levels are still up about 45 minutes after the workout, again not sure if it's the PSYCHED or not but I had to take a massive **** right after my workout, but all in all so far so good with it comes to psyched, reps will drop tomorrow for chest/tris to 9-11 range try to go a little heavier on everything

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at least it wasn't until AFTER workout....certain pre's i've used really interfered with workout because of that.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
at least it wasn't until AFTER workout....certain pre's i've used really interfered with workout because of that.
valid statement, Especially on a leg day!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Got a great chest session in today, liking the psyched and I didn't have to run to the bathroom after so I think my body is starting to get use to it a little better but overall great chesticle/tri day
Bench
175x11,206x11,225x10,230x9
Incline
135x11,155x11,185x9
Incline fly
35x11,45x11,50x11 pause and top and bottom
Cable fly
25x11,32.5x11, 40x11 drop set 20x11
Tricep pushdown
70x11, 77.5x11 85x11, 92.5x11
Skull crushers (total weight on bar)
50x11, 70x11,70x11
Overhead cable tricep extension
32.5x11, 40x11, 47.5x11 drop set 32.5x9
Calf raise 4x20
45x20, 70x20, 90x20,90x20

Great workout and psyched continues to get me into the zone , getting into back and biceps tomorrow

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
How is the knee feeling?
felt pretty good squating, Actually felt it a little when I was doing my leg curls, no pcl=no stability during certain lifts so I can feel it slide every once in awhile but it felt good to squat again

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Great back/bicep workout this morning, update comin later

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Great back/bicep workout this morning, update comin later
alright great back/bi workout today
DB Row
70x11,80x11,90x11,100x11
Cable Pulldown
105x11,120x11,120x11
Standing Pulldown
90X11, 105x11, 120x11
Straight arm pulldown
50x11,55x11,60x11
BB Curl (counting weight on the bar)
50lbsx11,60x11,70x11,70x11
Incline Curl
25sx11,30sx11,35sx11 These kick my ass every week
High Cable Curl
25x11,32.5x11, 32.5x11

Great workout today, continue to fine focus from psyched and no longer getting the GI issues

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Psyched continues to work for me! Had an awesome shoulder workout today. I wish is was I'm a flavored powdered form, there is something that I like about drinkin my preworkout on the way to the gym. I might sound like an idiot but it's kinda a mind game for me, drinking it tells my brain it's go time. anyway that's just a thought I had today, other than that no complaints so far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Psyched continues to work for me! Had an awesome shoulder workout today. I wish is was I'm a flavored powdered form, there is something that I like about drinkin my preworkout on the way to the gym. I might sound like an idiot but it's kinda a mind game for me, drinking it tells my brain it's go time. anyway that's just a thought I had today, other than that no complaints so far
i agree i like powdered pre's also....but what it comes down to is results!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
following this closely...i haven't tried psyched yet, mine is on the way!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
following this closely...i haven't tried psyched yet, mine is on the way!!!
off day today, might pop a pill before my night shift at work, hitting legs tomorrow

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
And I appreciate the follow!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
appreciate you logging this for us!!!
anytime man! I love trying new products, got a great leg workout in today, change things up a bit

Squat
135x10
185x10
225x10
275x8

Leg press
Wide stance x10 right into extremely closex10
Did 4 sets of that
Leg extension
3x20 each leg
Rdl 4x10 worked up to 155
Leg curl
4x20 each leg

Workouts are going great but the ****s are back, not sure if it from the psyched or the fact that my leg workout pushed it out of me:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anytime man! I love trying new products, got a great leg workout in today, change things up a bit

Squat
135x10
185x10
225x10
275x8

Leg press
Wide stance x10 right into extremely closex10
Did 4 sets of that
Leg extension
3x20 each leg
Rdl 4x10 worked up to 155
Leg curl
4x20 each leg

Workouts are going great but the ****s are back, not sure if it from the psyched or the fact that my leg workout pushed it out of me:)
i haven't tried psyched yet, so it's up for grabs...but nice workout!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Had a great workout last night, hit chest and tris hard! Did hit a wall about an hour after my workout and crashed for the night, I am liking this psyched so far, two caps is awesome during workout! You know when they hit the blood stream, it's go time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a great workout last night, hit chest and tris hard! Did hit a wall about an hour after my workout and crashed for the night, I am liking this psyched so far, two caps is awesome during workout! You know when they hit the blood stream, it's go time
great feedback!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright guys had an absolutely awesome back and bis workout today
Machine rows single arm 5x15
Caleb pull downs x15,x12,x10,x8,x6,x4,x10
Standing pull downs 3x12
Bb curl
4x12 +drop set
High cable curl
4x15 each arm
Machine curl
4x15 each arm
Burn out machine curl +drop set with both arms went 50lbsx15, 30lbsx20, 15x15

Took my psyched with a protein shake for my breakfast , I was sweating my ass off today, overall great workout, plus I always love when j receive compliments from other people!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
image-3278728789.jpg

Well decided to switch it up today and destroyed my shoulders, loved this workout so much I might keep it as my shoulder day workout, psyched was awesome again, had a great sweat going between super sets and my intensity was on point, just one of those days in the gym

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Busted an awesome arm workout today, 4 super sets of bis and tris,
Straight bar curls 6x8
Straight bar push down 6x25

Set 2
Skull crusher 5x8
Preacher curls 5x25

Set 3
Db curl 4x10
V bar push down 4x10

Set 4
Hammer curl 3x10
Overhead cable extension 3x15

Overall great workout, arms were looking good, might have to cut down on the stims a lil, started to notice my blood pressure getting a little higher after workouts, either that or I'm just extremely dehydrated, other than that it was a great workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice!!!