BALLs Deep with IronChamp's HPTA + Volume (Sponsored)

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
A big thanks to IronChampUsa and my home boy Koi for the opportunity to test out HPTA + Volume.

I just received my 2 bottles of HPTA and have Volume in transit. I have been experiencing issues possibly related to low testosterone for some time now. Namely a lack of sexual desire and performance, noticeable reduction in testicular mass, and a softer weaker non-alpha look to my body.

I would be looking mostly for improvements in the following:

increased precopulatory activities
increase in mounting
increase in intromission frequency
increased testicular size
increased penile erection index
increased semen volume
and of course increased muscle mass and all around masculinity.

More to come so stay tuned....

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck my IRONCHAMPUSA brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A big thanks to IronChampUsa and my home boy Koi for the opportunity to test out HPTA + Volume.

I just received my 2 bottles of HPTA and have Volume in transit. I have been experiencing issues possibly related to low testosterone for some time now. Namely a lack of sexual desire and performance, noticeable reduction in testicular mass, and a softer weaker non-alpha look to my body.

I would be looking mostly for improvements in the following:

increased precopulatory activities
increase in mounting
increase in intromission frequency
increased testicular size
increased penile erection index
increased semen volume
and of course increased muscle mass and all around masculinity.

More to come so stay tuned....
to keep it short...you want better sex, lol. hpta should be just the ticket!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok so 4th day now on 2pills 2x a day of HPTA and 3pills of Volume. Woman came home from work last night, 10 minutes later aannnnnnd....

volcano-eruption-from-space-5693-1245856702-5.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
must of crammed a lot into that 10 minutes, lol.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 3 caps of Volume 1xDay on "Off" days. Off days being days im not sexually acitve or not lifting. I take my second dose of Volume about 45-60 mins before activity and there is a noticeable effect in erection quality (hardness) and well Volume lol, the negative side effect there is it takes some getting used to if you plan on lasting long enough for your partner to enjoy it as well since the eruptions "come" quicker.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing 3 caps of Volume 1xDay on "Off" days. Off days being days im not sexually acitve or not lifting. I take my second dose of Volume about 45-60 mins before activity and there is a noticeable effect in erection quality (hardness) and well Volume lol, the negative side effect there is it takes some getting used to if you plan on lasting long enough for your partner to enjoy it as well since the eruptions "come" quicker.
Nice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...it has opposite effect on me, sensitivity is slightly reduced and staying time greatly increased.

glad you are enjoying it though!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
damn...it has opposite effect on me, sensitivity is slightly reduced and staying time greatly increased.

It might be more of a psychological effect for me as I have increased enthusiasm where I am already normally enthusiastic but we shall see in the days to come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It might be more of a psychological effect for me as I have increased enthusiasm where I am already normally enthusiastic but we shall see in the days to come.
i have heard them say that the brain is the largest sex organ, lol.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok so its been a week now and I feel great. I am noticeably larger, harder, and more vascular and not just in my pants!

My woman who sees me every day has noticed that my muscles, mostly arms and chest are larger, I notice it in my quads too. Definitely all around more vascular, I feel the pump ive been lacking recently throughout the greater part of the day. My workouts have been average at best and I have not changed anything up in my routine or my diet besides this and more frequent sex so that leads me to believe the effects are from the HPTA+Volume. Its a welcome surprise as I did not think I would notice this much of a change in physique in such short a time. Im not saying it looks like im on a PH or Test or anything but its pretty damn good still. Im gonna have to check my weight and bfat tomorrow or Monday and then compare again at the end of each week till im done.

So far so good.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok so its been a week now and I feel great. I am noticeably larger, harder, and more vascular and not just in my pants!

My woman who sees me every day has noticed that my muscles, mostly arms and chest are larger, I notice it in my quads too. Definitely all around more vascular, I feel the pump ive been lacking recently throughout the greater part of the day. My workouts have been average at best and I have not changed anything up in my routine or my diet besides this and more frequent sex so that leads me to believe the effects are from the HPTA+Volume. Its a welcome surprise as I did not think I would notice this much of a change in physique in such short a time. Im not saying it looks like im on a PH or Test or anything but its pretty damn good still. Im gonna have to check my weight and bfat tomorrow or Monday and then compare again at the end of each week till im done.

So far so good.
That's great to hear! Let us know if you notice any changes in recovery or your workout. I took my first dose last night and look forward to seeing the results!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear! Let us know if you notice any changes in recovery or your workout. I took my first dose last night and look forward to seeing the results!
I definitely have noticeable reduced DOMS on this to say the least, I have not been getting as much sleep this week as I normally would which in most cases would make me sore as hell for a couple days after lifting but im feeling great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So far so good.
i am really digging the mood enhancement too!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established

After this first week I am now experiencing the same thing you noted. My libido is high but penile sensitivity seems to be fairly lowered, not too much like being heavily under the influence but more than enough to keep on going without having to fight here and there not to bust before I want to.

Refractory period has been reduced noticeably as well so I am assuming that the l-dopa in the Velvet Bean is in fact reducing prolactin for me. That plus the increased vasodilation is a fun combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After this first week I am now experiencing the same thing you noted. My libido is high but penile sensitivity seems to be fairly lowered, not too much like being heavily under the influence but more than enough to keep on going without having to fight here and there not to bust before I want to.

Refractory period has been reduced noticeably as well so I am assuming that the l-dopa in the Velvet Bean is in fact reducing prolactin for me. That plus the increased vasodilation is a fun combo.
i will trade some lowered sensitivity for longer staying power everyday of the week, lol.

i was able to get off twice without dismounting, quite a feat for 56, imo. so i agree wholeheartedly, very fun combo-indeed!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will trade some lowered sensitivity for longer staying power everyday of the week, lol. i was able to get off twice without dismounting, quite a feat for 56, imo. so i agree wholeheartedly, very fun combo-indeed!!!
Fun indeed!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
i will trade some lowered sensitivity for longer staying power everyday of the week, lol.

i was able to get off twice without dismounting, quite a feat for 56, imo. so i agree wholeheartedly, very fun combo-indeed!!!
I salute you sir as that is normally quite the feat for any man let alone a gentleman of 56.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I salute you sir as that is normally quite the feat for any man let alone a gentleman of 56.
trust me it doesn't happen often....maybe every 20 years, lol.

i guess i can look forward to 76, lol!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Watch It 56 is the new 26 !!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Watch It 56 is the new 26 !!
Oh I meant absolutely no disrespect with the age just stating facts that should be pointed out to emphasize the achievement correctly. I would wager that you are both most likely in better shape than I am! Hmm maybe not your joints though, lol jk jk! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I meant absolutely no disrespect with the age just stating facts that should be pointed out to emphasize the achievement correctly. I would wager that you are both most likely in better shape than I am! Hmm maybe not your joints though, lol jk jk! :D
i take no offense about my age...i feel blessed to have grown up in the 70's, there will never be a time like that again!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i take no offense about my age...i feel blessed to have grown up in the 70's, there will never be a time like that again!!!
What he said!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

bump

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Alright, still going strong here! Today was the first day I did some form of cardio in almost 2 weeks and I did have more stamina than expected we shall see how I feel tomorrow. Pump going strong, d0ng goin long, allll nighhhttt longg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, still going strong here! Today was the first day I did some form of cardio in almost 2 weeks and I did have more stamina than expected we shall see how I feel tomorrow. Pump going strong, d0ng goin long, allll nighhhttt longg.
good post, i think, lol!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the ironstack is for real....

btw-BIGT50OFF renewed....50% off all ironchamp products...just follow link in sig and use code!!!