AAv2+F95+Norco The Log of Truth :)

fauzool

Awards
Alright guys so I finally received my supplements and its time to get the show on the road. A little background about my self is in order first.
About a year ago I had been injured pretty bad and it put me out for about a year and well I just lost all my motivation to even exercise or eat healthy. Before I had been injured I was a health nut if you would say, would only eat healthy and I HAD to go to the gym I LOVED it. Now its time for me to get back into the game. I was previously 160@ around 12% BF now I am 215@ 33%bf or so and well im sick of it. Ive been losing my weight down from 245 where I was 3 months ago without supplements and just cutting out fast food still hadn't really been going to the gym. Hoping this combination will give me the edge.

Starting stats: 215@ 33% BF
Goal Stats: 160@ 10-12%BF

Supplement Regimen:
Fish Oil
Orange Triad Multi
Nascent Iodine- Im iodine deficient
CreCore
NueroCore
AAv2
F95
Norco

Supplement Schedule:
Non-Excercise days:

AM- 2/caps Norco. 2/caps AAv2, 2/caps f95
Fish Oil, Multi, Nascent Iodine

Afternoon- 1/cap norcom 2/caps AAv2, 2g Creatine

Excercise Days:
AM- 1/caps Norco. 2/caps AAv2, 2/caps f95
Fish Oil, Multi, Nascent Iodine

Afternoon-1/cap norcom 2/caps AAv2,

Pre workout- NueroCore, Creatine (reason for only 2 norco on exercise days is because of nuerocore)

Training Regimen:
3x full body workouts per week using cardio acceleration as rest periods.

Nutrition:
Aiming to consume 2300 calories, Full of lotsa protein, fats and carbs decreasing carbs as more weight is lost. (Of course NO fast food)

I will update this log as much as I can, but being in school and full time work I may not have the time to update the log. I will also be posting before pics, then at the end after pics. I will be doing one full cycle of this about 1 month and see where I am at from there and continue if I feel the sups are beneficial to me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! In for the ride.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

fauzool

Awards
Day 1:
I am insanely sore from my workout 2 days ago. I can barley squat down today so I did not end up going to the gym. Im working out pretty hard, but I need to get into the grove of exercise again.
I do like the effect of norco I took 2 caps this morning and its was great steady energy, some sweating and I actually felt good.
Taking the aav2 today my stomach felt a little warm, but the biggest thing with it was my ass was on fire the whole day and I had several bowl moments.
I feel like a pill popper, day 1 was good for me haven't had really any side effects aside from aav2, most likely due to the capsaicin. 4 caps of aav2 was taken.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: I am insanely sore from my workout 2 days ago. I can barley squat down today so I did not end up going to the gym. Im working out pretty hard, but I need to get into the grove of exercise again. I do like the effect of norco I took 2 caps this morning and its was great steady energy, some sweating and I actually felt good. Taking the aav2 today my stomach felt a little warm, but the biggest thing with it was my ass was on fire the whole day and I had several bowl moments. I feel like a pill popper, day 1 was good for me haven't had really any side effects aside from aav2, most likely due to the capsaicin. 4 caps of aav2 was taken.
Fire In fire out

That warm feeling, take with 4oz almond milk should be fine

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think this will be a GREAT combination. Norcodrene is an awesome appetite suppressor and will warm you up nicely as a thermogenic. It is top notch.

F95 is a proven product and will produce results.

AAV2 I have not used, but I really like the formulation. I'm experimenting with some bulk powders that have capsaicin/Fucoxanthin in it - and I thought long and hard about just doing AAV2 in its place. This product has a good amount of capsaicin in it.

I've been taking 15 mg of capsaicin 2X per day (AAV2 has 10 mg I believe) and here is what I have noticed.

1. The stomach will burn slightly for a while after you take it. It isn't too bad though (at least for me) and milk will make it go away.

2. The fire ass settles down after a few days. Again, this was never that bad for me.

3. About 4-5 hours after you ingest the capsaicin, I assume it hits your intestines/bowels. I assume this because this is when I start having MAJOR cramping. I've read that capsaicin in the intestines causes strong muscle contractions as the intestines try to push food through to push the capsaicin out. It can be very painful and I haven't figured out reliably how to avoid it. It seems to have some correlation with food intake....if I don't eat enough in the day, the cramps are BAD. They come on hard and fast and last for 30-45 minutes. Still trying to figure this one out.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this will be a GREAT combination. Norcodrene is an awesome appetite suppressor and will warm you up nicely as a thermogenic. It is top notch. F95 is a proven product and will produce results. AAV2 I have not used, but I really like the formulation. I'm experimenting with some bulk powders that have capsaicin/Fucoxanthin in it - and I thought long and hard about just doing AAV2 in its place. This product has a good amount of capsaicin in it. I've been taking 15 mg of capsaicin 2X per day (AAV2 has 10 mg I believe) and here is what I have noticed. 1. The stomach will burn slightly for a while after you take it. It isn't too bad though (at least for me) and milk will make it go away. 2. The fire ass settles down after a few days. Again, this was never that bad for me. 3. About 4-5 hours after you ingest the capsaicin, I assume it hits your intestines/bowels. I assume this because this is when I start having MAJOR cramping. I've read that capsaicin in the intestines causes strong muscle contractions as the intestines try to push food through to push the capsaicin out. It can be very painful and I haven't figured out reliably how to avoid it. It seems to have some correlation with food intake....if I don't eat enough in the day, the cramps are BAD. They come on hard and fast and last for 30-45 minutes. Still trying to figure this one out.
.5mg capsaicinoids per cap

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this will be a GREAT combination. Norcodrene is an awesome appetite suppressor and will warm you up nicely as a thermogenic. It is top notch. F95 is a proven product and will produce results. AAV2 I have not used, but I really like the formulation. I'm experimenting with some bulk powders that have capsaicin/Fucoxanthin in it - and I thought long and hard about just doing AAV2 in its place. This product has a good amount of capsaicin in it. I've been taking 15 mg of capsaicin 2X per day (AAV2 has 10 mg I believe) and here is what I have noticed. 1. The stomach will burn slightly for a while after you take it. It isn't too bad though (at least for me) and milk will make it go away. 2. The fire ass settles down after a few days. Again, this was never that bad for me. 3. About 4-5 hours after you ingest the capsaicin, I assume it hits your intestines/bowels. I assume this because this is when I start having MAJOR cramping. I've read that capsaicin in the intestines causes strong muscle contractions as the intestines try to push food through to push the capsaicin out. It can be very painful and I haven't figured out reliably how to avoid it. It seems to have some correlation with food intake....if I don't eat enough in the day, the cramps are BAD. They come on hard and fast and last for 30-45 minutes. Still trying to figure this one out.
That amount of capsaicin at one time is obsurd and extremely painful

3mg of capsaicin alone will rip your guts apart

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That amount of capsaicin at one time is obsurd and extremely painful

3mg of capsaicin alone will rip your guts apart
I thought that would be the case - but I took 5 mg the first dose and I was fine. I then jumped to 15 (my original intent was to try to build up a tolerance and end up at 20-30 mg/day) at a time and some days I have NO sides, others, I get the cramps. I arrived at the 20-30 mg. based on some things that I came across saying that some cultures take this much capsaicin in their actual food intake, so I figured it was safe. Since, I've read of studies using HUGE doses like 100-1,000 mg. but I feel that these studies are probably referring to 1,000 mg of extract which yields much less capsaicin...like a gram of cayenne for instance.

I've been questioning if the capsaicin I got is bunk. I've put some directly on my tongue and it stings a little, but isn't overwhelming. It is a SMALL amount that I did this with though. It doesn't make me sweat when taken in a parachute. On the other hand, I eat things that people in my family complain about how hot it is and I don't sense ANYTHING hot about it when I try it by the handful. So I wonder if I just have a high tolerance for this stuff...

I bought 3 grams of powder, and opening the bag, even without having anything visible get into the air or come out of the bag, it causes me to sneeze anywhere in the kitchen and causes my gf's throat to burn anywhere in the kitchen...but I wonder if that is just all in her head.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that would be the case - but I took 5 mg the first dose and I was fine. I then jumped to 15 (my original intent was to try to build up a tolerance and end up at 20-30 mg/day) at a time and some days I have NO sides, others, I get the cramps. I arrived at the 20-30 mg. based on some things that I came across saying that some cultures take this much capsaicin in their actual food intake, so I figured it was safe. Since, I've read of studies using HUGE doses like 100-1,000 mg. but I feel that these studies are probably referring to 1,000 mg of extract which yields much less capsaicin...like a gram of cayenne for instance. I've been questioning if the capsaicin I got is bunk. I've put some directly on my tongue and it stings a little, but isn't overwhelming. It is a SMALL amount that I did this with though. It doesn't make me sweat when taken in a parachute. On the other hand, I eat things that people in my family complain about how hot it is and I don't sense ANYTHING hot about it when I try it by the handful. So I wonder if I just have a high tolerance for this stuff... I bought 3 grams of powder, and opening the bag, even without having anything visible get into the air or come out of the bag, it causes me to sneeze anywhere in the kitchen and causes my gf's throat to burn anywhere in the kitchen...but I wonder if that is just all in her head.
those doses are for the powder (capsicum annum) with no extract more then likely

Capsaicin is extremely hard to work with and is an otta rant by nature

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 cap of old AA is 3 caps of AAv2 just as an FYI everyone.

fauzool

Awards
Thanks all ass fair ass aav2 goes just the fire ass and slight burning keep in mind I drink at least 16oz of water when I take the dose of 2caps no cramping or pain at all as of yet but I have not increased to 6 caps a day yet only at 4
Update: went to gym today took pre workout and used xtend when doing barbell roll outs I got some pain inmy outer wrist so I stopped and it's a little inflamed must not be used to all the body weight on it
Otherwise great workout and made me exhausted so far I'm feeling great but recovery times from work outs are long be posted before pics are coming!!

fauzool

Awards
Update: Weight down 2lbs to 213
aav2 when I take it now is causing me to shake wondering if this is normal norco doesn't cause me to shake as much as aav2 I am still feeling good
Wrist seems to bug me when it's moved the wrong way should I be trying to do movements with my wrist? 2 workout sessions done this week working up to 3 full body workouts

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: Weight down 2lbs to 213 aav2 when I take it now is causing me to shake wondering if this is normal norco doesn't cause me to shake as much as aav2 I am still feeling good Wrist seems to bug me when it's moved the wrong way should I be trying to do movements with my wrist? 2 workout sessions done this week working up to 3 full body workouts
Haven't heard of the shakes from it

There is a good amount of rauwolscine in each capsule but I've never heard (aside from t-bone) have issues

fauzool

Awards
Haven't heard of the shakes from it

There is a good amount of rauwolscine in each capsule but I've never heard (aside from t-bone) have issues
I think I may have explained it wrong it's not the same feeling as norco it feels like I get spurts of jitters throughout my body not energy feeling at all

fauzool

Awards
Update:
Down another 2lbs-211lbs now
Skipped a dose of norco and I felt very very tired after I missed the dose. Still taking 4/caps of aav2 a day have not increased yet. Not sure when a good time may be to increase the aav2 dose. Im loosing weight and im sure fat at this point, but is it coming from my diet or are these sups really helping me? Im trying to figure that out now

fauzool

Awards
Update:
Down 1lbs-210 now
I will be adding in the full dose of aav2 now, fire ass stopped, stomach warmth stopped,shakes stop. I think I only lost 1 lbs last week due to the fact it being holiday week :) had some good food I couldnt help me self. Will continue to update this thread until I reach my goal weight. 10-12%BF