Montego gets FREAKY

Page 1 of 69 123 ... Last
  1. Montego gets FREAKY

Man it feels good to be back home

I will continue my log over here with a bit more love then it was getting in my previous log.

Training (who wants to see weights used?)
    Meals
    Supplementation

And all that good stuff.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. First!
    •   

3. Came back to repping finaflex huh? I take it you won't be openly talking about the steroid use anymore?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. BTW, I'll reply to your PM by tonight!

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Came back to repping finaflex huh? I take it you won't be openly talking about the steroid use anymore?
    Right
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    BTW, I'll reply to your PM by tonight!
    Okey dokey!

7. Today I met up with a buddy and was just gonna get a decent pump on a recovery day but it turned into a very productive session.

Db curls palms facing out ss incline band skull crusher
    55x12-10x4
    Green band x 20 x4

EZ curl bar curls
    90x12x4 with strict form and hold on contraction (5 cheat reps after 12)

Drag curls ss rope pushdown
    120x15-12x4
    140x15-12x4

Dip machine
    335(all it had)x25-23x4

Preacher curl machine, no rest ramped up whole time
    50x20
    70x15
    90x10

Same as above with hammer grip

Db lateral raise no rest between exercises focused on stopping db at the bottom
    30x10x4-with db horizontal
    30x10x4 with db perpendicular

Seated military press, touching chest on each rep
    135x20x4

Hammer strength front military press
    180x20
    270x12-10x2
    Drop set 180x12

Done done.

8. In!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

9. I'm in!

I like seeing the weight numbers, but also understand that it's kinda irrelevant.

Definitely interested in your meals too Montego.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm in!

I like seeing the weight numbers, but also understand that it's kinda irrelevant.

Definitely interested in your meals too Montego.
    Right now this is my layout

Meal 1
    10 egg whites
    1.25 cup oats
    1 cup mixed veggies

Meal 2
    50 gram shake

Meal 3
    8oz chicken
    10oz potato or 1.25 cups rice
    1 cup veggies

Meal 4
    8oz chicken or 8oz 99/1 Turkey
    8 oz potato or 1 cup rice

Meal 5
    10 oz fish
    6oz potato or 3/4 cup rice

Meal 6
    8 oz fish or 11 egg whites.

Every third day I swap chicken in meal four for steak.

Post workout
    50g isolate
    50g hbcd or two fruit cups

No cheats for a while atm but I was cheating once a week with a conscious meal higher in protein then fat as the only guideline.

11. Nice. Envious of the cals you get.

Are you doing your own nutrition this go or do you have a coach again?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Came back to repping finaflex huh? I take it you won't be openly talking about the steroid use anymore?
    Steroids are bad.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice. Envious of the cals you get.

Are you doing your own nutrition this go or do you have a coach again?
    Well atm I'm coachless and this is my own layout for the time being. I recently upped carbs while lowering fats a tad since my previous layout was higher fat lower carb and I didn't like the way things were going. I've learned that unless I'm extremely low on carbs the higher fats lead to rapid fat gains on my waistline

I've toyed with the idea of a cab rotation for the purpose of increasing my insulin sensitivity but I'll probably save that for my mini cut and see how I respond, but right now with this setup I'm in a decent spot.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well atm I'm coachless and this is my own layout for the time being. I recently upped carbs while lowering fats a tad since my previous layout was higher fat lower carb and I didn't like the way things were going. I've learned that unless I'm extremely low on carbs the higher fats lead to rapid fat gains on my waistline I've toyed with the idea of a cab rotation for the purpose of increasing my insulin sensitivity but I'll probably save that for my mini cut and see how I respond, but right now with this setup I'm in a decent spot.
    You shopping around for coaches? Matts doing a super cheap Christmas special with boss body

15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You shopping around for coaches? Matts doing a super cheap Christmas special with boss body
    Are you working with Matt?

16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Are you working with Matt?
    Indeed. If you're interested pm me don't wanna clog montes log up.

17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Indeed. If you're interested pm me don't wanna clog montes log up.
    Not at this time, but thanks. I have his contact info too.

18. Just finished a log with Finaflex's G8 and aminos, actually still using them. Good stuff!!

I'll be following along too.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Just finished a log with Finaflex's G8 and aminos, actually still using them. Good stuff!! I'll be following along too.
    g8 is my favorite OTC sleep aid.

20. Name:  image-1090120548.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  642.1 KB I struggle with sleep. I got this free sample and will try it tonight. Has anyone ever tried this before or is there a better sleep aid recommended?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

21. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Name:  image-1090120548.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  642.1 KB

I struggle with sleep. I got this free sample and will try it tonight. Has anyone ever tried this before or is there a better sleep aid recommended?
    Oh, yes. I'll send you some G8 with the STIMUL8 I'm sending Monday.

22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Oh, yes. I'll send you some G8 with the STIMUL8 I'm sending Monday.
    Thanks! Should I use those together?

Just kidding
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

23. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Just finished a log with Finaflex's G8 and aminos, actually still using them. Good stuff!!

I'll be following along too.
    G8 is a staple for me most times.

Fasted p.m.cardio followed by G8 and BCAA/SAA was vital in my contest prep. Those final weeks where I couldn't sleep more then a few hours here and there, G8 made the most of my sleep I did get. It's rather tasty too nom nom nom.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    G8 is a staple for me most times.

Fasted p.m.cardio followed by G8 and BCAA/SAA was vital in my contest prep. Those final weeks where I couldn't sleep more then a few hours here and there, G8 made the most of my sleep I did get. It's rather tasty too nom nom nom.
    I still havent tried the new G8... Old one knocked me out and I could never get up early for my workout the next day. Worked almost too good.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Country gets freaky w/ Finaflex Ultimate PWO protocol
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. Montego gets X-Rated with SNS X-Gels
    By Montego1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3