Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my package!!!

Yeah yeah so IronChampUSA (ICU) put me in here hence the log title.... Thanks a lot IronChamp and thank you Koi!!!

Much anticipated after seeing others results... Let's hope they keep producing!!

image-785192401.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm in!!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update coming

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 hpta 3 in am 3 pm daily
Volume took 5 first night, going to play w dosing on this.... Already liking 6 hpta

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious on how the VOLUME treats you?
I need more time to tell lol
Curious as well... Guessing a few more doses and "workouts" and I should have a better idea

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright here's my update.... Been real busy with final exams and work and wife and kids lol So here's the deal-

Really liking the HPTA @ 6 caps/day. What I notice is an increase in strength in the endurance category (more reps). Also this stuff is creating an anabolic environment... I notice my body getting hot throughout the day, seems like body is better partitioning nutrients... I'm guessing it's the anacyclus pyrethrum? The ingredients are working nicely together. Also noticing a nice overall positive effect in mood.

Volume still a little harder for me to gauge... Been taking 3 before bed, some of the ingredients good for sleep. Haven't had a whole lot of opportunity to see this product shine in the last week but plan on dosing 6 caps when the opportunity comes. One thing I can say is better pump which prob can be credited here. Also better overall sleep, waking up feeling fresh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright here's my update.... Been real busy with final exams and work and wife and kids lol So here's the deal-

Really liking the HPTA @ 6 caps/day. What I notice is an increase in strength in the endurance category (more reps). Also this stuff is creating an anabolic environment... I notice my body getting hot throughout the day, seems like body is better partitioning nutrients... I'm guessing it's the anacyclus pyrethrum? The ingredients are working nicely together. Also noticing a nice overall positive effect in mood.

Volume still a little harder for me to gauge... Been taking 3 before bed, some of the ingredients good for sleep. Haven't had a whole lot of opportunity to see this product shine in the last week but plan on dosing 6 caps when the opportunity comes. One thing I can say is better pump which prob can be credited here. Also better overall sleep, waking up feeling fresh.
as far as hpta goes you results are very close to mine only i am noticing a huge boost in libido.....if you try 6 caps volume before sex i think you will like it!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ that's what I meant by "opportunity" lol...

You know it's real deal when different people are getting similar results.... Thumbs up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^ that's what I meant by "opportunity" lol...

You know it's real deal when different people are getting similar results.... Thumbs up
:bigok:

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of upping the hpta to 9 caps today... Loving how 6 is treating me, and am wondering if increase in dose will make a difference. I have 2 bottles so I'm gonna play w dosing some.

Great endurance and overall performance in the gym. Added w volume noticing some great pumps. Seeing general sense of mental well being. Best way I can describe it, not serious alpha walking around w my chest out, just confidence. I attribute the mood effects directly to these products as I'm only taking staples alongside HPTA and Volume.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of upping the hpta to 9 caps today... Loving how 6 is treating me, and am wondering if increase in dose will make a difference. I have 2 bottles so I'm gonna play w dosing some.

Great endurance and overall performance in the gym. Added w volume noticing some great pumps. Seeing general sense of mental well being. Best way I can describe it, not serious alpha walking around w my chest out, just confidence. I attribute the mood effects directly to these products as I'm only taking staples alongside HPTA and Volume.
Try 4/4 with the HPTA.

Are you PSYCHED yet:dunno:?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try 4/4 with the HPTA. Are you PSYCHED yet:dunno:?
Yeah gonna do 4/4 and 3/3 w volume and see how it goes....

Still haven't received the psyched yet...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upped my doses over yesterday and now so far today... Yeahhhh babyyyy!!! Liking the kick im getting here!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Upped my doses over yesterday and now so far today... Yeahhhh babyyyy!!! Liking the kick im getting here!
Would you mind giving us a rundown on your experience so far? Ie: how long before it started kicking in, what you noticed first, any measurable results yet, mood/physique changes? Thanks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you mind giving us a rundown on your experience so far? Ie: how long before it started kicking in, what you noticed first, any measurable results yet, mood/physique changes? Thanks!
Yeah man... I like to wait long enough to know it's the product working and at this point I'm about 10 days in.... So this update will be right on time.

HPTA kicks in real fast.... Within a day or two, hunger increased, better endurance in the gym. Also seemed to create an anabolic environment as body temp increased. Stacked with Volume gives a nice boost to libido. Just recently increased the dose to 9 HPTA and 6 volume and for me that's the sweet spot.

The mood changes are definitely noticeable. Just an overall sense of confidence. I would say that it kicks feeling of alphaness up a notch. The mental changes are very nice on this stack and have remained consistent for me.

Noticeable changes- I look fuller and have more of a pump throughout the day. I have gone up 3 lbs since on this product which is nothing to sneeze at. More endurance in the gym so number of reps have gone up. Diet has stayed the same. Also I'm not taking anything else so I know what's doing it, it the iron man stack.

Your fresh in pct right? Alongside a serm this should give you a nice boost.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Yeah man... I like to wait long enough to know it's the product working and at this point I'm about 10 days in.... So this update will be right on time.

HPTA kicks in real fast.... Within a day or two, hunger increased, better endurance in the gym. Also seemed to create an anabolic environment as body temp increased. Stacked with Volume gives a nice boost to libido. Just recently increased the dose to 9 HPTA and 6 volume and for me that's the sweet spot.

The mood changes are definitely noticeable. Just an overall sense of confidence. I would say that it kicks feeling of alphaness up a notch. The mental changes are very nice on this stack and have remained consistent for me.

Noticeable changes- I look fuller and have more of a pump throughout the day. I have gone up 3 lbs since on this product which is nothing to sneeze at. More endurance in the gym so number of reps have gone up. Diet has stayed the same. Also I'm not taking anything else so I know what's doing it, it the iron man stack.

Thanks for the great overview!

Yeah, day 2 for me. Too much stuff leaving/kicking in to know what's doing what right now. Hopefully I'll have a better handle on it in a few days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is a great summation, almost mirrors my results!!! just wait, it gets even better!!!!

great results in gym and bedroom, seeing changes in physique...but that mood thing is fantastic!!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is a great summation, almost mirrors my results!!! just wait, it gets even better!!!! great results in gym and bedroom, seeing changes in physique...but that mood thing is fantastic!!!!!
It was a pleasant surprise for sure... A lot of times supps may increase some anxiety with me... This stuff leaves me in a very good mind frame

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
It was a pleasant surprise for sure... A lot of times supps may increase some anxiety with me... This stuff leaves me in a very good mind frame
Do you notice any estrogen increase since all these extra free testosterone from HPTA should start to convert to estrogen since you don't use any AI?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is no doubt in my mind that mood has a direct effect on physical well being, i feel like a trillion bucks on this stuff!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice any estrogen increase since all these extra free testosterone from HPTA should start to convert to estrogen since you don't use any AI?
one word----BULBINE!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly no. Products w daa, tribulus or fenugreek I notice that. But these products don't contain any of that which I like.

Increase in free testosterone is what you want. If the testosterone is bound it can convert to e2.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
one word----BULBINE!!!!
Have to say I tried 2 years ago SNS bulbine and it actually at 1 cap killed my morning wood and gave me diarrhoea so not sure how my body would respond to HPTA but my body likes tongkat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have to say I tried 2 years ago SNS bulbine and it actually at 1 cap killed my morning wood and gave me diarrhoea so not sure how my body would respond to HPTA but my body likes tongkat.
AT 60% OFF I GUESS NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO TRY AND SEE!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I see people taking Hpta 3 am 3 pm.. Is it under dosed? Seem like too much Bulbine at that dose

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see people taking Hpta 3 am 3 pm.. Is it under dosed? Seem like too much Bulbine at that dose
at 60% off try it and see for yourself...what it seems to me is that everyone who is using hpta is seeing nice results, haven't heard any complaints!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Had to grab some Hpta especially big t repping for them since he likes it so much! Gots to be the real deal!!!!