PES, Olympus Labs, and Fearn oh my!!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Hey guys, finally got the majority of my stack in, so let's get this thing started.

I've got to thank everyone who helped/supported me for putting this together in my previous thread. I don't have the ALCAR and Soy lecithin in just yet (USPS mail is so damn inconsistent), but I've started regardless.

The bulk of my stack consists of:

Anabeta Elite
X-gels
Ostar1ne
Soy Lecithin granules
High Volume

Supports:

PES Select Protein
Slin-sane (OG, I originally ordered it thinking it wa v2 by the description, but oh well)
NOW super enzymes
Con-cret creatine hcl (capsules)
Bulk ALCAR (for the ArA)

About me:
5'6.5, currently sitting at 187 lbs as of this morning from 172 on conpetition day.
I've been lifting since 18 (had to take some planned months/year off at a couple points in life) and currently just turned 27 this month. I've competed in 2 NPC bodybuilding competitions so far, the most recent was on nov. 1st (NPC New Englands). My goal right now is to maintain muscle fullness/density and possibly add more LBM as I bridge into my next AAS cycle (which would only be my 2nd).

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
So I've been on Olympus Labs' Ostar1ne for almost a week now, and can definitely tell it's the real deal (I've used osta 2 times before from a RC site). Dosed it at 25mg right out the gate and plan on keeping it there for the duration. Vascularity and muscle hardening have been apparent.

Today was the first day that I dosed the Anabeta Elite, x-gels, and High Volume all together and I have to say....best damn workout I've had in a LONG while. Felt like I had become a freight train of power! I dosed the ABE (2 caps) with my 1 1/4 cup of oatmeal in the am, along with osta, then waited 50min and dosed the x-gels, waited 30 more min then took high volume (2 scoops mixed with contraband, a sample I got from TGBsupplements.com) then headed to the gym.

Today was Back day, and I absolutely conquered it! My workouts are a mix of high volume and high intensity.

My back day consisted of:
Wide grip pull-ups 5x10
Cable standing pull-overs 5x8-15
Bent over barbell rows 5x8-15
One arm t-bar rows 4x8-12
Dumbbell rows with bench support 5x8-12
Hammer strength machine wide grip rows 5x8-15

I plowed through this workout going relatively heavy all the way through, the focus and strength was unreal! In all honesty, I've never felt a pump in my lats the way I did today, it was like I was carrying a watermelon under each arm haha. The pump came really quick too, by the second set of pull ups. Also to note: the pump got pretty painful in my lower back by the time I got to 1 arm t-bar rows (still kinda feel it) but it's well worth it.

Very impressed by this combo stack so far. Can't wait till my Fearns SL gets here!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. I competed in physique at the New Englands last year (switched to bb). I seriously almost asked if your pic was taken in the dungeon of Hancock Hall lol.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I'm in. I competed in physique at the New Englands last year (switched to bb). I seriously almost asked if your pic was taken in the dungeon of Hancock Hall lol.
Nice bro! Haha yes, you would be correct. It's rght in that room on the most lowest floor backstage with the wall mirrors and awesome lighting

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this, this is what I plan to do in my pct minus the osta, which I'm in my second run with right now, love the stuff

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in for your journey :)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Subbed for this, this is what I plan to do in my pct minus the osta, which I'm in my second run with right now, love the stuff
this would make a great pct stack. I'm thinking replacing the osta with ep1c or follidrone would be great for the added endurance

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed for this, any shows planned for the future?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
this would make a great pct stack. I'm thinking replacing the osta with ep1c or follidrone would be great for the added endurance
I'm still watching the logs on epi products, I'm not against it I'm just not completely sold on them yet

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in. Excited to see how this stack works for you.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
In on this! You are a beast and that is a beastly natty stack IMHO

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. :)

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Thanks bros, once again glad to have you all aboard!

I did take the second serving of ABE (2 caps) with my post-WO meal (with whole food). I can't say too much for increased hunger just yet as this is just day 1, but I can definitely say that there have been some nice GDA effects throughout the day. I normally eat 50-100g of carbs, on average, per meal while bulking. Today there has not been a single sign of bloat or that feeling of the all too well known "itis" from the exorbitant amount of carbs. This could also be because of the seemingly synergistic effect combined with the slin-sane and digestive enzymes.

Vascularity/muscle fullness has been prevalent throughout the day and muscles have been feeling harder.

I'll update again after I hit delts/traps in tomorrow's workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, this is a heavy duty stack! Definitely going to follow along for this. How have your osta experiences been in the past?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Wow, this is a heavy duty stack! Definitely going to follow along for this. How have your osta experiences been in the past?
Haha thanks man, yeah this should be a fun stack. I took osta/s4/gw stacked together in the past for a recomp after I had rebounded (over-indulged) from my first competition from last year, then I used the 3 intermittently during my first full on AAS cycle leading up to the competition I just did. The most apparent effects from these compounds combined was the hardening (similar to a winstrol effect), muscle fullness, superior vascularity, and most notably, the raw endurance.

The ostarine helped with lethargy for sure on both occasions. It generally gives me a feeling of well-being that AAS doesn't always give, and while it's obviously not as anabolic as AAS, I can say that the muscle I've gained on both occasions has been quality. After roughly a week on OL's osta with the same dose as I've done before (25 mg) I'm feeling the same effects so far.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
subbed for this, any shows planned for the future?
Sorry about the late reply, I lost your post for a minute there! I decided to go for the off-season after the comp I just did, I'm looking to move up a class into the light-heavys (currently middle-weight). After this stack I plan on going back on cycle and plan on competing in one of the shows in June

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Late but in! Excellent detail so far and I'm glad your liking what your seeing so far!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Just finished pounding delts today.

Dumbbell military press 5x8-12
Dumbbell upright rows 4x8-12
Front barbell shrugs 3x10-15
Rear barbell shrugs 3x10-15
Lateral seated dumbbell flys 4x8-15
Cable 1 arm lateral flys 4x8-12
Machine lateral flys 4x12
Rear dumbbell flys 4x8-12
Unnamed rear delt exercise 3x8-12
Reverse pec-dec flys 5x10-15

I used the same dosing protocol as yesterday (except no stims this time with HV). I also got my soy lecithin in today and dosed 4 tbsp pre-WO. The focus in this workout was unreal! Muscles stayed full throughout the workout and shoulder pump was painful in the beginning of the workout, but the pain subsided after my first 2 exercises. Strength and muscle thickness/density has definitely increased, probably mostly due to me starting the osta a week in advance, but everything is having quite a nice synergistic effect. No adverse side effects to report from anything yet.

Drinking a crap load of water while HV is in my system has really helped sustain the pumps a little longer as well, loving it!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
BEST. Leg day. Ever!

First of all - Disclaimer: I am NOT currently sponsored or repping for any companies right now, this is all my personal experience.

I mean damn, I've had some pretty killer leg days in the past, but this one was special. Energy levels, focus, endurance, strength/power output were all through the roof! My last AAS cycle (which was my first) didn't even give me the energy levels that everything here is doing so far. I could've had underdosed gear though, and mgs for each compound were low, but I mean these are just supplements and I've never felt like such a freight train like I did today! Especially on a leg day!

All dosing protocols were the same except: 4 tbsp of Fearns and 2 grams ALCAR dosed with X-gels, dosing my last CONTRABAND sample with 2 scoops High Volume).

I finally got my bulk ALCAR in, so my stack is now complete. It's unreal how everything works in perfect harmony. Very excited if you can't tell haha.

My leg days nowadays start off with pre exhaustion to save my knees and other leg joints from flaring up. Today's leg day consisted of:

Laying leg curls: 5x6-15
Abduction machine: 5x15
Seated leg curls: 3x12
Back squats: 5x(15 for warm up) 6-12
Inverted leg press: 5x(15 for warm up) 10-12
Leg extensions: 5x8-12

All lifts were up by at least 10lbs today, I **** you not.

Here's the aftermath of today's leg day:

Attachments

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
I swear I still have energy to spare right now, and my workout lasted a little over 1 1/2 hrs (which it usually does). I feel like I could've stretched my workout out even longer if it wasn't counter-productive. Definitely thinking of adding Amino IV to the mix for a periworkout sup. Here's my current official stack btw:

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude that's a sick session and beyond stoked for Ya that everything is falling right into place. Man Ya got me thinking back to ArA ideas now

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Damn dude that's a sick session and beyond stoked for Ya that everything is falling right into place. Man Ya got me thinking back to ArA ideas now
Thanks bro, I was shocked and very pleased of today's result. This is only day 3 so far, but things seem to be getting better day by day

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
No updates in here?

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Sorry about that, I've still been strict on this regimen, but haven't posted anything due to laziness and work hours.

All dosing protocols are the same. I did just received my order of Amino IV (for some EAAs) to see if that will add any more value, and added a full tub of Iron Forged Contraband for its Amp Citrate and other stims to mix with the High Volume. The High Volume has been amazing (been dosing 2 scoops every workout 7x a week) and the pumps have increased quite a lot since I first dosed it. The only draw back so far is that the pumps can be so engorged that my muscles will fatigue early on some lifts (might go down to 1 scoop for this). This has been my first "pump product" and the effects are truly a testament to its potency. Water intake and carbs are still sky high (eating 60-100+ grams of carbs per meal, drinking roughly 2 gallons of water per day).

Still dosing Ostarine at 25mg/day and muscles are feeling harder. Strength is up and no libido drop so far (probably due to the ingredient profile in Anabeta Elite) my libido is actually up. Only downside to the osta so far is that as I went deeper into the bottle I noticed that some of the caps were broke opened :worried: . It's not a large amount that are cracked open, but still bothers me a bit. The quality of the osta is great though.
All lifts are still up. Biggest highlights:

- 405x4 for squats (used to be able to do 10 reps, but ever since dieting down for my last show strength was down significantly)

- 6 plates for 6 reps on barbell t-bar rows (all time best on this lift so far)

- 405x8 for deadlifts

Strength on other exercises has gone up as well, but those were the most note-worthy.

I'm hitting shoulders tomorrow, then legs the day after. I'll post another update tomorrow after hitting shoulders (I'll be throwing in the Amino IV intra in this workout), and I'll only be using the stimmed pre with High Volume workout on days I work larger muscle groups (Legs/Back/Chest).

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your doing some serious work man,
Yeah the pumps from high volume are intense, I just killed off my bottle a couple days ago time to go buy like 10 more haha

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Sounds like your doing some serious work man,
Yeah the pumps from high volume are intense, I just killed off my bottle a couple days ago time to go buy like 10 more haha
Thanks man. Yeah, I was shocked at how effective it could be, and each workout the pump is more noticeable. It works very synergistically with this entire stack (other GDAs coming into play for fuller/more dense muscles) Might become a staple of mine if everything holds up

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the HV feedback. Continued use definitely shows more noticeable perks.

And I'm subbed.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Just finished pounding delts today.

Dumbbell military press 5x8-12
Dumbbell upright rows 4x8-12
Front barbell shrugs 3x10-15
Rear barbell shrugs 3x10-15
Lateral seated dumbbell flys 4x8-15
Cable 1 arm lateral flys 4x8-12
Machine lateral flys 4x12
Rear dumbbell flys 4x8-12
Unnamed rear delt exercise 3x8-12
Reverse pec-dec flys 5x10-15

I used the same dosing protocol as yesterday (except no stims this time with HV). I also got my soy lecithin in today and dosed 4 tbsp pre-WO. The focus in this workout was unreal! Muscles stayed full throughout the workout and shoulder pump was painful in the beginning of the workout, but the pain subsided after my first 2 exercises. Strength and muscle thickness/density has definitely increased, probably mostly due to me starting the osta a week in advance, but everything is having quite a nice synergistic effect. No adverse side effects to report from anything yet.

Drinking a crap load of water while HV is in my system has really helped sustain the pumps a little longer as well, loving it!
Now that is a hardcore workout! I'm impressed.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Smashed delts again today, the workout looked like this:

-Overhead barbell press (behind the head) 4x6-12
-Hammer strength shoulder press (sitting facing the bench) 3x10-12
-Barbell upright rows 5x10-15
-Front barbell shrugs (smith machine) 3x10-12
-Rear barbell shrugs (SM) 3x10-12
-Reverse pec dec 4x10-15
-Bent over dumbbell flys 5x8-15 (got up to the 60s here)
-Cable reverse flys 4x8-10
-Seated dumbbell lateral flys 4x8-12
-Cable lateral flys 4x8-12
-Machine lateral flys 4x10-12

All done to failure on last 2 working sets of each.

Well, I threw in the amino IV intra-workout for this session, and from what I could tell, it worked well. I wasn't as fatigued running through this workout, and my strength just keeps climbing from this stack! Each exercise this shoulder day is up at least 5lbs from the last time I did them, and on the exercises that I didnt want to go super heavy on, I wound up doing 'x' amount more reps. What's funny is that I forgot my phone and my head phones and had to listen to the crappy la fitness soundtrack during this workout, but still plowed through it haha.

Dosing protocol is still the same. I haven't upped or lowered the doses for any of the supps I've taken as everything is still getting better. The only changed variable is the amino IV (2 scoops). DOMS/joint pain has increased though with my lower back feeling the brunt of it. Going to lay off the heavy deads on back day for a while until I can get some relief.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
How long do your sessions usually take... I feel like id be in the gym all day if I attempted that much volume

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Today's leg workout was absolutely INCREDIBLE! Each set felt like I was playing with toys instead of weights. The only added factor to this workout (other than the amino iv @ 2 scoops) was mixing one scoop of CONTRABAND with 2 scoops of High Volume. It was crazy, I hardly felt any muscle fatigue/pain/strain. Just pure thoughts of demolishing the next set. Strength/endurance/explosiveness/focus all felt like they were through the roof!

All other supplement protocols remain at the same doses and the muscle fullness is only increasing. I'm still not feeling any signes of suppression from the Osta, and my libido is still ridiculous (which is unlike other osta runs I've done, but most likely due to the test boosting qualities of AB:E). BF% has increased a bit, but bloating has remained under control (most likely due to the synergy of SSv2, digestive enzymes, and AB:E). I'll try and snap a progress pic soon.

Leg workout went as follows:

-Leg curls 5x5-15
-Abduction machine 5x15
-Squats 6x3-15
-Leg press 5x8-12
-Smith machine lunges 5 sets (until burn out)
-Super set of seated calve raises with standing calve raises 3 sets (until burn out)

Edit: forgot to add that I'm currently at 191 lbs as of this morning from 187 lbs when I started.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Quick update:

The DOMS I feel today from yesterday's leg workout is crazy! It's like I just worked them out for the very first time. This is the first time while on this stack that it's felt this intense. I can assume that this is the infamous ArA DOMS that everyone's been talking about...could be that the ArA has fully kicked in, strength is also up by a very noticeable margin. That, or I was just very dialed into that workout.

Well I blasted through today's chest day with ease, as expected from the contraband/high volume combo pre-workout. It's like these 2 exacerbate the effects of everything in this stack! Plus the added stims from contraband are a nice/smooth kick, I'll only be mixing it with high volume when training larger muscle groups (back, chest, legs).

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick update:

The DOMS I feel today from yesterday's leg workout is crazy! It's like I just worked them out for the very first time. This is the first time while on this stack that it's felt this intense. I can assume that this is the infamous ArA DOMS that everyone's been talking about...could be that the ArA has fully kicked in, strength is also up by a very noticeable margin. That, or I was just very dialed into that workout.

Well I blasted through today's chest day with ease, as expected from the contraband/high volume combo pre-workout. It's like these 2 exacerbate the effects of everything in this stack! Plus the added stims from contraband are a nice/smooth kick, I'll only be mixing it with high volume when training larger muscle groups (back, chest, legs).
Foam rolling + ArA = a happy place lol

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Probably one of the best natty stacks I have seen man!

Quads are looking huge man, huge plus to what I've been seeing lately on other people.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Probably one of the best natty stacks I have seen man!

Quads are looking huge man, huge plus to what I've been seeing lately on other people.
I've never run a natty stack this potent before, usually it's just the basics (creatine/multi/bcaa's/protein). Absolutely crazy what natty sups can do!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never run a natty stack this potent before, usually it's just the basics (creatine/multi/bcaa's/protein). Absolutely crazy what natty sups can do!
Definitely some top notch supps you are running. You must be having a blast in the gym bro.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Yeah bro, seriously! I feel like a damn freight train every time I hit the iron. All of the perception/performance boosts from this stack truly make me feel unstoppable!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah bro, seriously! I feel like a damn freight train every time I hit the iron. All of the perception/performance boosts from this stack truly make me feel unstoppable!
Just the mental boost from a killer stack like this one is scary. Throw in product synergy and you have a recipe for serious gains!

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Well I had to wind up doing arms at night instead of in the morning yesterday because of my work schedule, but the outcome was incredible. I dosed the Ostar1ne in the morning because of its long half life, and the ABE with my preworkout meal of 1/2 cup brown rice (dry measured) and 6 oz chicken. I waited an hour, then dosed xgels with alcar, soy lecithin. Waited another 15 min, then dosed high volume (without the contraband pre-workout) before heading to the gym. I had the amino IV intra-workout as I plan on doing from here on out. This has been my favorite bulk so far!

I've got to say, even though I didn't dose the contraband pre w/o I still had that same feeling last night, it was crazy! It might be attributed to more food throughout the day, but the strength from all the sups in my stack is really shinning. Muscle endurance and stamina were crazy too.

Arm workout went like this:

-Reverse grip E-Z bar curls 4x8-15
-Rope hammer grip cable curls 4x8-15
-Reverse preacher dumbbell curls (focusing on the brachialis) 4x8-12
-Cable concentration curls 4x8-12
-Tricep pushdown (normal/reverse grip superset) 4x10-15
-Reverse grip skull crushers 4x8-15
-One arm dumbbell skull crushers 4x8-15
-Unnamed cable tricep exercise 4x8-12
-One arm rope stricep pushdowns 4-8-12

I felt invincible through this entire workout, absolutely loved it!

Here's a recent progress pic after the damage was done. The pump + the recent increase in muscle fullness is incredible!

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking hella swole bro. I went HAM on my arm day yesterday as well. 2 scoops of HV and the muscle fullness was unreal.

PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
Just the mental boost from a killer stack like this one is scary. Throw in product synergy and you have a recipe for serious gains!
Yeah man, I wish I knew about sups like this in the beginning, it really would've made my first AAS run (which was for my last comp) much more fun haha