In the ring with HPTA and Ironchamp

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironchamp sponsored log( HPTA)***

Mad props to Ironchamp and Koi for letting me log this product! I'm super excited to see what this test accelerator can do for me. I for sure have low test and am not on TRT and have not been for over 7 months. I also have fresh bloods so we can see how well I progress after the full cycle.

I will be taking my estrogen killer :)......
for 8 more days and then I will only be taking........
MultiV
1000mg krill oil
Prot. Mix
AI cycle support
Ironchamp's HPTA 3 caps ed to start

3caps taken last night
3 caps taken this morn.
Already feeling good with a great attitude.
Ready to stomp out a workout!! I'm hoping this will increase mass and appitite & of course my testosterone count.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

Ok these numbers are from yesterday. It's the lowest I've ever been and I'm 43 years old.
Amazing that I ever gain at all with test that low.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd....friggin koi!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys . I just talked to my doc and I'm good to go back on TRT injections when ever I want however, I'm going to stay off TRT for now and rock this log!! Let's see what this stuff can do!!
Change in protocol....... 6 caps per day.
3 caps in the AM
3 caps in the PM

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys . I just talked to my doc and I'm good to go back on TRT injections when ever I want however, I'm going to stay off TRT for now and rock this log!! Let's see what this stuff can do!!
Change in protocol....... 6 caps per day.
3 caps in the AM
3 caps in the PM
Nice stay off the TRT and lets see the what the bloodwork will show with HPTA & VOLUME.
What time of day did you get your blood drawn?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also wanted to add that this blood was taken at 3:30pm and I was fasted for 6 hours.
IMO the best time to get the bloodwork is as early as possible in the AM.This is due to the fact that is when our test levels are at the highest. thebigt your thoughts on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO the best time to get the bloodwork is as early as possible in the AM.This is due to the fact that is when our test levels are at the highest. thebigt your thoughts on this!
test declines throughout the day, so it will be higher in the morning. but i wanted trt so i always go as late as possible, lol.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. It's nice to have you in my corner. And thanks again for subbing.
I've requested my free test numbers from my doc & hopefully I will post them soon.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey guys, here's a few pointers hope that helps out, HPTA will do more to increase libido and VOLUME will do more for ED.

Hpta can't be Enough to match his HRT/TRT? Not for a while anyways, but it'll certainly help. I would never recommend anyone going off of a prescribed medication. Have you asked doc to do both?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey guys, here's a few pointers hope that helps out, HPTA will do more to increase libido and VOLUME will do more for ED.

Hpta can't be Enough to match his HRT/TRT? Not for a while anyways, but it'll certainly help. I would never recommend anyone going off of a prescribed medication. Have you asked doc to do both?
he is currently not on trt. i think he wants to avoid it and get his numbers up without having to go on trt.

i agree hpta should help.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Both as in TRT and the HPTA?
I'm for sure gonna run this log without TRT. My numbers for the next month or so will be all HPTA.
I'm gonna give this stuff a nice run.
As soon as I'm done logging the HPTA I will for sure go back to test injections.
If not both ..

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Both for sure would be ideal as nothing compares to synthetic products. But it will be a great test for HPTA.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in how this works for you. Subbed

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I requested a full hormone panel today & my doc denied me. I thought they were supposed to help us.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are on TRT, this is part of the protocol. You need to find out why you are being denied and request a referral to an endo if necessary. Yes, you can order on your own, but you should not be denied and have to go on your own.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are on TRT, this is part of the protocol. You need to find out why you are being denied and request a referral to an endo if necessary. Yes, you can order on your own, but you should not be denied and have to go on your own.
Thanks you for your response.I don't know if it matters or not but he is not currently on TRT.Your input is appreciated.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, my mistake. I thought he was and temporarily stopped.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, my mistake. I thought he was and temporarily stopped.
Yea I stopped about 6-7 months ago. Just got the go ahead to start again but I'm gonna wait & give this HPTA a good shot.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2
Morning weight 181.0
First day of taking 6 caps, yesterday was only 3 at pm.
I will post measurements soon because I think it will be interesting to see how much I grow.
So this morning I woke up with a headache. Not sure if it was from the HPTA but I dosed and drank a gang of water and went about my day. Headache was gone after a while. Felt good at work all day with lots of energy and good spirits.
Got home & did my 2nd dose before my workout. Sweated way more than usual. Gotta be the HPTA.
No stinky burps or bad smell from the caps either. Nice!

PWO was Driven mixed with C-4
Upright BB rows (warm up)
(55x10) x4
Standing BB curl
(55x5)
(55x10) x2
(55x7)
Flat BB BP
(135x5) x2
(135x3)
(165x2)
(115x10)
(135x3)
DB pullovers
(20x15)
(22.5x10)
(25x10)
(30x10)
(30x15)
(35x10)
(30x15)
Standing OHP
(55x10)
(65x10)
(75x5) x2
Circle shrugs Fwd & Bkwd per arm
(25x25) 2
Trap shrugs per arm
(40x20)
(50x25) x2
(50x28)
Abs ,V-ups on a bench
(25,30,30,30)

I'm gonna try and increase my weights during this log. Would love to hit some PR's.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

Here's my office and yes I curl in the squat rack :)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
in on this
Interested in how HPTA and even more Volume will work on AM members.

I'm actually thinking also how would HPTA compared with Viron or even stacking them both since for me quality tongkat product works great as libido and overall mood booster.

Will wait for more feedback on Volume as well then even thinking of combining Viron + Volume or try to squeeze in HPTA as well since stack is now at such great promo price.

kisaj - you tried already Viron + Formeron stack which is currently my best libido & erection boosting stack so would be great if you could also try HPTA and/or Volume with combination with Viron and/or Formeron.

Something tells me Viron and/or HPTA in the morning & Volume pre sex + Formeron (to block test converting to estrogen) could be an awesome "drilling" stack hehe.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3 of HPTA (yesterday)
Morning weight 182.In the ring with HPTA and Ironchamp

Woke up feeling good. No headache today must have been a little dehydro'd. No huge morning woody's or nothing like that. Just normal with energy. My day 2 workout had a couple new lifts in it. They really got me sore. Haven't had DOM's like this in a long time. It was hard to get a good one in plus I was so tired.
Here is what I did at work when the boss wasn't looking.
Push ups: (25,20,20,20,25)
At lunch I hurried home and did this.
Flat BB BP
(115x12) x3
So sore !!
Killed about 1700 cals after work and went to bed at 5pm woke at 5 am. Got some serious recovery time. Today I'm still sore as hell but feeling great & feel like another nice session tonight. I'll be looking for the Volume today :) !!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how HPTA and even more Volume will work on AM members.

I'm actually thinking also how would HPTA compared with Viron or even stacking them both since for me quality tongkat product works great as libido and overall mood booster.

Will wait for more feedback on Volume as well then even thinking of combining Viron + Volume or try to squeeze in HPTA as well since stack is now at such great promo price.

kisaj - you tried already Viron + Formeron stack which is currently my best libido & erection boosting stack so would be great if you could also try HPTA and/or Volume with combination with Viron and/or Formeron.

Something tells me Viron and/or HPTA in the morning & Volume pre sex + Formeron (to block test converting to estrogen) could be an awesome "drilling" stack hehe.
IMO Viron or HPTA in the morning with VOLUME pre sex would be a killer stack.I have used both now and again IMO opinion they are both high quality products that work. I do agree with you as well to add Formeron to the stack as your AI. Why not try VOLUME with your Viron & Formeron stack?

I just want to let you know that we have a 60% off code good today until midnight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO Viron or HPTA in the morning with VOLUME pre sex would be a killer stack.I have used both now and again IMO opinion they are both high quality products that work. I do agree with you as well to add Formeron to the stack as your AI. Why not try VOLUME with your Viron & Formeron stack?

I just want to let you know that we have a 60% off code good today until midnight.
he is currently logging elimistane for BPS.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
skinnybones will you please finish all your current logs before you continue this one.It is not fair to the other companies products that you are currently logging and I think this is fair to all companies involved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
skinnybones will you please finish all your current logs before you continue this one.It is not fair to the other companies products that you are currently logging and I think this is fair to all companies involved.
BPS thanks you!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies to you both.
PM sent.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not even so much about fairness but much more to that the logs won't be accurate. Your logs will have too many products and you will never know what does what. Thanks KOI for pointing that out.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with everyone. In all fairness and accuracy,as of Friday afternoon I quit taking HPTA until I finish my other log.
I'm very sorry for my screw up guys. I will resume this in about a week.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys. Sorry for the delay.
I'll restart this log on day 1

DAY 1 morning weight. 182.5
3 caps taken this morn & 3 more tonight.
3 caps of Volume as well during the PM.

As of Monday December 15 my Total Test is sitting at a huge 221.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken my PM dose and had a chance to hit a gym after work today.Didnt know if it was a good idea to dose my Volume preworkout so I did not but wanted to.

Military press machine
(60x12)
(80x10)
(90x5)
(100x5) x 2

Lat pull downs wide overhand grip
(150x10)
(170x10)
(190x10) x 2
Behind the neck
(190x10) x 3
(190x 15)

Face pulls
(90x12)
(100x10)
(120x10) x 2
(130x5)
(140x7)

Calf toe raise
(50x15)
(100x10)
(120x20)
(140x17)

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take volume pre work out all the time. Good vascularity

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 with HPTA and Volume Morning weight 182.0 Didn't get a chance to work out yet today but I did take my doses and I did take my Volume before I helped teach a scuba class tonight.i gotta say I felt different. Im not sure if it was in my mind since it's only been one day but I was and still am flowing like super smooth! Pumped and excited for no particular reason. Maybe I'll workout if I feel antsy and not to tired from the swims. It is Friday & there's no work tomorrow.