E Inhabiting Me? Not With Inhibit-E!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Morning AM,

SNS, being in a Thanksgiving spirit, have provided me with a bottle of Inhibit-E, and I'm all kinds of excited. Thank you to Distilled Water for choosing me to log this. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this from being boring.

Profile:
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extract for (-)-Dehydrololiolide 500 mg

Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for Isolicoflavonol) 400 mg

Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) 400 mg

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 400 mg

Hesperidin 200 mg

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Commiphora myrrha) 100 mg

3 Pills a day

Stats:

205 lbs.

~13% BF, maybe a touch more after Thanksgiving

Training is a 4 week Strength / 4 week Hypertrophy Phase Rotation

Current Maxes
Bench: 285
Squat: 315 x 3
DL: 425
OHP: 155

This is a wide open log as usual, no topic is off limits, and their's no such thing as thread highjacking on my logs. So have fun with it, I know I will.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got the Inhibit-E last night after work, so my first dose was after my workout.

Today is the first day of a new hypertrophy phase.
Hamstrings only today, Calves put on the back burner for a few days due to fatigued plantars. I added some light bi and delt work.

SLDLs / Standing DB Curls / DB Lateral Raises
135 x 12 / 30s x 12 / 15s x 12
185 x 10 / 30s x 11 / 20s x 10
225 x 10 / 30s x 10 / 20s x 10
SLDL 225 x 6, Conventional DL 225 x 4 / 30s x 9 / 15s x 15

Machine Leg Curls / 1 Arm Cable Behind the Back Curls / 1 Arm Cable Laterals
110 x 12 / 25 x 10 / 15 x 5, 5, 5, 5
110 x 12 / 25 x 10 / 15 x 5, 5, 5, 5
90 x 12 / 20 x 10 / 15 x 5, 5, 5, 5

Kept the negatives super slow on everything, especially the curls since I'm going for size. The curls are a new addition since I used to only do curls once in a blue moon. Same thing with tri extensions and such.

Weighted Hypers / Standing Cable Curls to Upright Cable Rows
25 x 8 / 50 x 5 Narrow Grip, 50 x 5 Wide Grip / 85 x 6
25 x 7 / 50 x 5 Wide Grip, 50 x 4 Narrow Grip / 85 x 6
25 x 6 / 50 x 5 Narrow Grip, 50 x 4 Wide Grip / 85 x 5

Back pumps started getting almost debilitating even though I've been off cycle for over a week. I guess I'll have to keep dosing the taurine for a little longer.

Feet Forward Hack Squats / Incline Bench DB Curls / Incline Bench DB Raises
135 x 12 / 20s x 10 / 15s x 10

Again, weight wasn't heavy but focused on super slow negatives. The burn started to get crazy at the end with curls and raises.

DB SLDLs / "Preacher" Cable Curls / Static Laterals
75s x 8 / 50 x 5 WG, 50 x 4 NG / 10s x 40 secs.
75s x 8 / 50 x 5 NG, 50 x 4 WG / 10s x 35 secs.

After giving my back a "rest" with hacks I was able to get some more SLDLs in but the back pumps came back. I was pretty much done at that point anyway.

Let the soreness begin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always enjoy your logs mm, i'm in!!!:notworthy:

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How u dosing 3 spread out?
Morning, mid day, and late afternoon/evening. Unless the SNS guys have a different suggestion....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personal Id do 1 pre workout and 1-2 with dinner

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anti oxidants not a concern?
Personally o don't feel they are

Others may have something to say but there are studies (well one decent one) usin vitamin c e and co q pre and showing decent fat loss results

I skimmed it, haven't picked it apart, but

MOAs on here are

Reduced w e2
Glut4 translocation
Ppara activation
Enhanced thyroid function

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally o don't feel they are

Others may have something to say but there are studies (well one decent one) usin vitamin c e and co q pre and showing decent fat loss results

I skimmed it, haven't picked it apart, but

MOAs on here are

Reduced w e2
Glut4 translocation
Ppara activation
Enhanced thyroid function
Alright, looks like I'm giving one PWO a try for a while.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest (with some delts)

After doing some reading and and seeing some videos by Christian Tibedeau, I decided I'm going to give his shoulder and chest ideas a shot.

DB Seated Shoulder Press / Flat Bench DB Flys
45s x 10 / 20s x 12
55s x 8 / 25s x 10
60s x 6 / 25s x 10
50s x 8 / 20s x 12

Haven't done any true DB shoulder in a very long time. My elbow had prohibited me for a while, but since I've laid off the pull ups (which I think I've pinpointed as the cause of the pain) it's gotten much better, almost at 100% again.

Incline DB Press / DB Laterals
60 Degrees - 55s x 10 / 15s x 15
45 Degrees - 60s x 10 / 15s x 12
33 Degrees - 65s x 10 / Delts exhausted, no raises
15 Degrees - 70s x 9

BW Dips / Captain's Chair Leg Raises
10 / 10
10 / 10
10 / 10
10 / 10

Focused on really leaning forward at the start of the dips, and as my front delts got tired I slowly worked to eventually upright dips.

Incline Underhand DB Flys / Incline Hex Press / Side Bridges / Bicycle Crunches
20s x 8 / 40s x 6 / 8, 8 / 12
20s x 8 / 40s x 6 / 8, 8 / 12
20s x 7 / 40s x 5 / 8, 8 / 12

Rest Pause Flat BP
135 x 8, 4, 3
135 x 7, 3, 2
135 x 6, 3, 2, 1

Didn't feel like I got in a real hard chest workout when I was done. I still had plenty of fuel left in the tank, but I started late and was running even more late by the time I finished. Oh well, next time I'll make sure I beat the crap out of my chest.

No workout tomorrow, final hearing with my soon to be ex wife. Cannot WAIT for this crap to be over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck with the hearing!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck with the hearing!!!
Thanks BT. This one is to get 50/50 back of my kids. If I get that back which I should my life will be 1,000 times happier. :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks BT. This one is to get 50/50 back of my kids. If I get that back which I should my life will be 1,000 times happier. :head:
in todays world females have an unfair advantage, there once was a time when this was best for the kids...but in todays world women have proven capable of doing dirty deeds on a level with men and this advantage should not be so, imo.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in todays world females have an unfair advantage, there once was a time when this was best for the kids...but in todays world women have proven capable of doing dirty deeds on a level with men and this advantage should not be so, imo.
That's the part that kills me. I caught her cheating, and she's also been running a serious smear campaign trying to make me look as bad as possible to everyone we know. All of these things will be brought before the judge so he can see how sneaky and caniving she is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the part that kills me. I caught her cheating, and she's also been running a serious smear campaign trying to make me look as bad as possible to everyone we know. All of these things will be brought before the judge so he can see how sneaky and caniving she is.
it's a womans world....even with indisputable proof it's 50/50 on how a judge will rule.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey u taking this solo or stacked?
Solo, want to be able to give a fair and honest review of it's effects.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I got u! Notice any thing so far? I know it's probly to early to really tell

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got u! Notice any thing so far? I know it's probly to early to really tell
Yeah, too early, only my second day.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had court yesterday, and managed to get through all of her BS, as well as a few new made up stories she told the court. My girlfriend and I testified well and shot her down pretty good, so I'd like to think it went well. Unfortunately we won't know the outcome until next week. But thank you to all for the well wishes, they truly helped me keep my chip uo going into yesterday. After the hearing I wanted to blow off some steam so I went in for what I hoped was going to be a killer leg workout.

Bike and warm ups went well.

Squats / Standing Smith Calf Raises
135 x 15 / 135 x 20
185 x 12 / 185 x 16
225 x 1 / N/A This is where a major headache kicked. It was just like the one that I had a few weeks ago with a shooting ache going up the back left portion of my head. I waited it out for a bit and it subsided some, but as soon as I got under the bar and started a rep it came crashing back. I would wait it out, try again, and the same thing, it came right before I even completed 1 rep. The last time I had this happen I said I wasn't going to push through it because of what happened to that kid in college, but being as stubborn as I am I pushed through anyway.

225 x 8 / 225 x 12
225 x 8 / 225 x 12
225 x 8 / 225 x 10

I would have been able to get more tha 8 reps but by the time I got to 8 I was starting to see stars from the head pain. I thought 3 good working sets after an extended rest was decent.

Leg Exts. / DB Calf Raises, EXTRA slow negs.
130 x 12 / 55 x 16
130 x 12 / 60 x 16
110 x 13 / 65 x 15

Leg Press / Leg Press Calf Raises to BW Standing Raises
320 x 15 / 320 x 10, BW x 10
410 x 12 / 410 x 8, BW x 8
500 x 12 / 500 x 6, BW x 6

Whether it was bing drained from the stress of the hearing, the headache, or maybe both I just ran out of gas. My legs felt like I had just done squats for a day and a half. I should have been able to do more, but had to call a day. I do have to admit though that my quads are already kind of sore today.

I have the kids this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to get in morning workouts while everyone is sleeping.

As a side note, I'm not sure if this from the Inhibit-E as I'm not on anything else, but I'm starting to get some slight (very slight but still there) chest acne.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it went well in the court!

Nice workout too :D

Interested to see if those potential sides continue or if it was a product of something else

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it went well in the court!

Nice workout too :D

Interested to see if those potential sides continue or if it was a product of something else
Thanks Jiigzz. I felt like I should have gotten more done though. That was kind of a low volume season for me.

I'm wondering if it's just stress causing that. I've been pretty stressed the last few days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Jiigzz. I felt like I should have gotten more done though. That was kind of a low volume season for me.

I'm wondering if it's just stress causing that. I've been pretty stressed the last few days.
forget about stress and enjoy your kids this weekend!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday morning was lats and traps. Really worked the hypertrophy methods, especially slooooooooow negatives, held/squeezed contractions, and higher reps. And my legs were reminding me about how much the first week of hypertrophy phases suck. Quads were sore as sh!t.

Underhand Seated Cable Rows / Reverse Flys
100 x 15 / 10s x 15
120 x 12 / 10s x 15
140 x 11 / 15s x 11
120 x 13 / 15s x 10, 10s x 6

This reps buuuurned. The hold and the slow negatives were killer, and I started to feel a serious pump even before I really had gotten through my workout.

Pendlay Rows / Skier Pull Downs
135 x 12 / 60 x 8
135 x 10 / 60 x 8
Headache came back at this point, but I kept motoring through.
135 x 10 / 6 x 8

Wide Grip Pull Downs / Reverse Cable Flys
120 x 15 / 10 x 12, 12
120 x 15 / 10 x 12, 12
120 x 13 / 10 x 12, 12

Suit Case Rows / One Arm High Cable Rows
75s x 8, 65s x 5 / 50 x 12, 12
65s x 10, 60s x 3 / 50 x 12, 12
60s x 12 / 50 x 12, 12

MA (Mechanical Advantage) Pull Ups - UH = Underhand, NG = Neutral Grip, OH = Overhand Grip, all sets and reps with just body weight
UH x 3, NG x 3, OH x 3, NG x 2, UH x 1, UH x 10 sec. hold
UH x 2, NG x 2, OH x 2, NG x 1, UH x 1, UH x 9 sec. hold
UH x 2, NG x 2, OH x 1, NG x 1, UH x 1, UH x 8 sec. hold

Back was fully cooked (and so was my head from the headache), but it was fully pumped as well. The weights were heavy today, but TUT and reps were more my goal.

Notes: Very slight back acne to go along with the very slight chest acne. I know it's early but this, and having to shave everyday instead of every other day are making me think my natural test production is up. Also getting extra grabby with the woman, which she doesn't mind. :yup:

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday was an off day. Spent the day with the kids picking out a tree, getting new decorations for our new home, and decorating the tree. It was an awesome day and my son is just old enough to really start understanding and enjoying this time of year. :arms:

This morning was supposed to be hamstrings and calves, but I wanted to run a little test, and see if I could figure out the headache thing. I had a theory going into this morning's workout.

Leg Press / Leg Press Calf Raises
388 x 20 / 388 x 15
478 x 15 / 548 x 10
568 x 14 / Standing BW x 20
658 x 12 / Standing BW x 15
478 x 18 / 548 x 8, Standing BW x 10

No Headache so far, good sign. And I'm not saying the 658 was easy, but I could have gotten a couple more reps. Makes me wonder how far I am from being able to do 1,000 lbs. again. The other thing about the leg press, I found out the true resistance weight of the sled is 118, so all my other logs are a little off on the weights when I listed the leg press. Oooooops...:27:

Leg Exts. / DB Calf Raises, extra slow negatives on both, 2 second hold at top
110 x 15 / 65 x 18
130 x 12 / 60 x 16
130 x 12 / 55 x 15

The burn was rediculous.

Front Squats / Smith Seated Calf Raises
135 x 2 / Headache kicked in. This confirmed what I theorized as the cause. Explanation will be below. After the pain subsided I moved on.

DB Squats / Smith Seated Calf Raises
75s x 10 / 225 x 20
75s x 10 / 285 x 18
65s x 10 / 295 x 16

The DB squats didn't make my headache flare up as much, but it was still there. I was able to finish my sets and reps though.

Burn Out:

Leg Exts. / Donkey Calf Machine, no rest
110 x 12 / 110 x 15
110 x 11 / 110 x 13
1 min. rest here
90 x 12 / 90 x 15
90 x 11 / 90 x 14

The burn on the burn outs was excrutiating. Amazing pump though. Veins on my calves were showing nicely.

So the headache thing I got figured out, hopefully. I noticed every time I braced my spine and added weight to it the headache kicked in. But on exercises that my back was supported or didn't require bracing didn't cause an issue. So I figured out my spine was out of alignment, and badly. I went to the chiropractor today, and I think today was the most cracks I've ever had taken out of my spine. It was awesome. As soon as he was done the residual ache was gone. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's workout now. :firedevil:

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and Delts

Yeah, Inhibit-E is definetly driving my natural test up. I just about tore my girlfriends clothes off last night i the middle of the night. I'm also starting to get a little more aggresive around other people. Not in a d!ckhead way...yet, but just enough that I'm telling people "how it is", which I don't normally do unless I'm pissed off. This is how things start for me on DHT PHs as well. Gym aggression was awesome today though. And no headache! :lmao:

Seated DB OHP / Flat DB Flys
40s x 15 / 20s x 12
45s x 12 / 20s x 12
50s x 10 / 25s x 10
55s x 8 / 20s x 12

I use an overhand grip on the flys when I do shoulder work first, to take some of the stress of my delts and don't over work them before my next shoulder set. I know this seems counter intuitive, but it works.

Incline DB Press / 45 Degree Bent DB Laterals
65s x 10 / 15s x 15
60s x 10 / 15s x 14
55s x 10 / 15s x 13
50s x 10 / 15s x 12

Can definitely tell strength has decreased since my last cycle, 50s used to be part of my warm up, but are now part of my working sets.

High Pulley Cable Flys / Upright BB Rows
20s x 12 / 95 x 12
20s x 12 / 115 x 10
20s x 12 / 115 x 8, 95 x 5

Flat Bench Press / Alternating Cable Laterals
135 x 12 / 10 6, 6, 5, 5
135 x 10, 3 / 10 6, 6, 5, 5
135 x 8, 3, 2 / 10 5, 5, 5, 5

Negative Dips / High Cable Crunches to Hanging Knee Raises
BW x 8 / 60 x 10, 8
BW x 8 / 60 x 10, 8
BW x 8 / 60 x 10, 8

The negative dips were excruciating. But good lord did my chest get a pump out of those.

HIIT
Underhand Front Raises / Side Bridges / Russian Twists
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10
Rest 45 secs.
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10
Rest 45 secs.
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10
10s x 8 / 8, 8 / 10 x 10

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I recall telling someone that inhibit feels way more like a testbooster than anything lol!!!!!,!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice any leaning or muscle hardness yet?
Not yet per se, but my calories are still pretty high on workout days. I'm still around 3,500.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day, which is a good thing. My boobies are killing me after those negative dips. I'll have to toss some kind of negative on other days as well. Good stuff.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So what u notice thus far mood, strength, muscle???

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day, which is a good thing. My boobies are killing me after those negative dips. I'll have to toss some kind of negative on other days as well. Good stuff.
Hows it treating you so far?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows it treating you so far?
So far, great. The slight acne isn't a problem, nor the added aggression or libido. No issues with joints do far either, although I do take fish oil everyday, do that may be why. But I'm about to work out and I'm fired up already and can't wait to get to it, and I have had my PWO yet!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quads and Calves

Should have been a hamstring day today, but my quads were fully recovered from my last workout, and our travelling volleyball team is going to start praticing after Jan. 1st. I want to get more stength and speed work in before hand to make sure I'm in the starting line up.

Leg Press / Single Leg Calf Raises
388 x 20 / BW x 6, 6, 6, 6
568 x 13 / BW x 6, 6, 6, 6
748 x 10 / BW x 6, 6, 6, 6
838 x 8 / BW x 6, 6, 6, 6
928 x 6 (PR for Reps!) / Switched to Seated Calf Raises here. 225 x 16
928 x 5 / 225 x 16
568 x 15 / 225 x 16

A lot of leg pressing today. Trying for max strength, but I was also fired up before I even took my PWO like stated in my previous post. Getting 928 for 6 reps was a total surprise me, and these were full ROM, knees to chest reps. I was only able to get around 900 for 3 or 4 reps in college. Now I just need to figure out how to get more weight on the sled since it only fits 9 plates per side. Definitely looking to go above 1,000 during my next strength phase.

Leg Exts. / Seated Calf Raises, 5 sec. negatives
110 x 12 / 225 x 16
110 x 12 / 225 x 16
110 x 12 / 225 x 16
110 x 12 / 225 x 16

DL to BW Squat Jumps / Donkey Calf Machine
225 x 4, BW x 3 / 130 x 15
275 x 3, BW x 3 / 130 x 15
245 x 3, BW x 3 / 130 x 15

Leg Exts. / Donkey Calf Machine / Low Cable OH Tri Exts., No Rest
95 x 10 / 110 x 12 / 30 x 12

Major pump after these sets, the no rest killed me, I was breathing heavy like a fat kids chasing an ice cream truck.

Standing BW Calf Raises, 10 sec. rests = (10)
10, (10), 10, (10), 10, (10), 10, (10), 10, (10), 10, (10),

Low Cable OH Tri Exts., 20 secs. rest = (20)
30 x 12, (20), 10, (20), 9, (20), 8, (20), 7

Calves sucked walking out to my truck, and tris sucked while I was driving home. Totally worth every second though. :wiggle:

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
U notice feeling tired or sleepiness on inhibit e??

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U notice feeling tired or sleepiness on inhibit e??
No, if anything I'm more energized. As far as sleep, I've always slept like crap, so I don't foresee that changing, but like I stated before, I was raring to go this morning.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my god my glutes suck today.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Traps and Lats

Another morning where I was raring to go before I took ANYTHING. Love this motivated feeling!

Pulled into the gym parking lot today and what a beautiful sight, only 4 cars in the parking lot.

Bent 1 Arm DB Rows, Neutral Grip / Snatch Grip BB Shrugs, 2 second top squeeze
75 x 10, 10 / 135 x 10
75 x 9, 9 / 185 x 8
65 x 10,10 / 185 x 8
55 x 10, 10 / 185 x 8

45 Degree "Pendlay" Rows / Skier Pull Downs
135 x 10 / 60 x 6
135 x 10 / 60 x 6
135 x 10 / 60 x 6

Wide Grip Pull Downs, 4 sec. Negs. / 45 Degree Reverse DB Flys, 2 second top squeeze
100 x 10 / 15s x 6
100 x 10 / 15s x 6
100 x 10 / 15s x 6

The 4 second negatives were hard, they burned like when I urinate.

Rope Face Pulls / Seated Cable Underhand Rows / High Pulley Cable Crunches
30 x 8 / 120 x 8 / 50 x 10

Suitcase Rows / V Hold DB Curls
55s x 8 / 20s x 6
55s x 8 / 25s x 4
55s x 8 / 20s x 6

Standing Cable Curls / High Puley Cable Crunches to Hanging Knee Raises / Knuckles Up DB Hold
Narrow Grip 50 x 5, 45 x 3, 40 x 3 / 50 x 8, BW x 8 / 75s x 15 secs.
Medium Grip 45 x 5, 40 x 4, 35 x 3 / 50 x 8, BW x 8 / 75s x 14 secs., 10 secs
Wide Grip 45 x 4, 40 x 4, 35 x 3 / 50 x 8, BW x 8 / 75s x 12 secs., 8 secs.

MA (Mechanical Advantage) Pull Ups - UH = Underhand, NG = Neutral Grip, OH = Overhand Grip, all sets and reps with just body weight
UH x 2, NG x 2, OH x 2, NG x 2, UH x 1, UH x 10 sec. hold
UH x 2, NG x 2, OH x 2, NG x 1, UH x 1, UH x 9 sec. hold
UH x 2, NG x 2, OH x 1, NG x 1, UH x 1, UH x 8 sec. hold

On my way out I noticed one of the older guys who only does curls and bench press doing suitcase rows. In the entire time I've been going there I've never seen him do anything BUT curls and bench. Not 100% positive that he was doing the suitcase rows because I was doing them, but I'd like to think I inspired him to try something new. :banana:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man. Good stuff about the old guy lol. At least he is willing to take risks.