bps elimistane and conqu3r demigod log?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys want me to log this? It isn't going to be that great of a log because I don't have much time but defiantly will give key points and final review.
I may try to give some day by day stuff but I don't know if it will happen often.
Few notes: I'm 17 and 4 months(young I know),
Football season finished 5 weeks ago and mid way through season I separated my ac joint and got a hairline fracture on collar bone and played though both with a brace. I guess what I'm trying to get at is I'm weaker than usual but shoulder is at about 85%. Stat preseason 305 bench squat 385 clean 255 deadlift 435 and now bench 245 squat 325 deadlift 390 clean 250. Weight 205 at 5 foot 8.
Goals: lean out while getting stronger, weight 195, bench 285-295 deadlift 440 clean 275 squat 400

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, log it!!! you should definately get leaner on elimistane.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok today was day 3 on elimistane and it hasn't kicked in yet. Comqu3r is freaking great. Idk much about higenamine but it it sure gets me jacked
Conqu3r demigod evaluation for now:
Taste 3 this taste like crap but idc about taste as long as it works
energy 9 best since dmaa(I hate amp citrate)
Pump 10 can feel the blood and pumps everywhere like yesterday was legs I've never had a leg pump mainly because I'm a power lifter but dang I could feel it in my legs still only lifting heavy
Strength 9 I feel strong I think this is due the amentoflavone which should just get better as my muscle get more saturated with it?
Overall 9.5 so far best first impression I've have from a preworkout but we will see as time progresses

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok today was day 3 on elimistane and it hasn't kicked in yet. Comqu3r is freaking great. Idk much about higenamine but it it sure gets me jacked
Conqu3r demigod evaluation for now:
Taste 3 this taste like crap but idc about taste as long as it works
energy 9 best since dmaa(I hate amp citrate)
Pump 10 can feel the blood and pumps everywhere like yesterday was legs I've never had a leg pump mainly because I'm a power lifter but dang I could feel it in my legs still only lifting heavy
Strength 9 I feel strong I think this is due the amentoflavone which should just get better as my muscle get more saturated with it?
Overall 9.5 so far best first impression I've have from a preworkout but we will see as time progresses
i've heard good things about conqu3r demigod...you should notice some drying out from elimistane soon, imo.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Awesome first impressions man! Those high doses of all sorts of ergogenic aids can be a little tricky to mask, but you gotta sacrifice a little for gains right? Keep the feedback coming!

BPS has delivered the goods also and people seem to be loving that elimistane for the leaning/drying out capabilities.

What flavor of the CONQU3R are you using?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frankz2 I'm not sure if its because I'm tired but I'm not quite sure what you are saying. I got maniacal mango but I think any flavor would be gross just due to such high amounts and the types of ingredients in it. I really don't care about flavor though its all good its not like the old school noxcg3 that taste like cat piss and literally made my puke on several occasions
Oh today is my day off so nothing to report yet.
I'm getting excited to see what happen with elimistane.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Frankz2 I'm not sure if its because I'm tired but I'm not quite sure what you are saying. I got maniacal mango but I think any flavor would be gross just due to such high amounts and the types of ingredients in it. I really don't care about flavor though its all good its not like the old school noxcg3 that taste like cat piss and literally made my puke on several occasions Oh today is my day off so nothing to report yet. I'm getting excited to see what happen with elimistane.
Lol I was just sympathizing saying since we packed so much in there the tastes can be hard to mask.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You haven't tried new conqu3r yet?? Your slipping BT lol
spaniard was supposed to hook me up with some samples....but i see that he has been busy, lol.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
spaniard was supposed to hook me up with some samples....but i see that he has been busy, lol.
Yeah he has and we don't have them yet ;) I'll make sure you get them one way or another

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone point me to some good studies on higenamine, amentoflavone and E. Cottonii extract because I like to know about things that I put in my body. Even though I know they are safe and seemingly effective, it still interest me. I cant find any GOOD studies but I know they are out there or they would not be in great products like these 2. I have also been intrigued by serms test boosting qualities and I was wondering because I've heard that E. Cottonii works as well as nolva for breast cancer but does that correlate to the test boosting effects of nolva?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and how long does it take for amentoflavone take to fully saturate?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks. I just ask becuase I was readingead on bb forum and an appnut rep was saying amentoflavone had a saturation point but there is a reason im here on this forum and not on bb forum. Hahahaha. They have way to much broscience and people who think they know everything and there is always that d*uche that troll anything and everything.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Ok thanks. I just ask becuase I was readingead on bb forum and an appnut rep was saying amentoflavone had a saturation point but there is a reason im here on this forum and not on bb forum. Hahahaha. They have way to much broscience and people who think they know everything and there is always that d*uche that troll anything and everything.
I could very well be wrong, but I haven't seen anything like that yet. I left bb.com because of the trolls also. Hard to have intelligent conversation at times.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree and they treat me like im and idiot because im 17. I've been researching supps since I was 13 because this stuff interest me and I've taken biology and anatomy and im taking chemistry right now. Sure I might not know a lot but I can comprehend the science behind supplements and I am not dumb like they think. Here I get treat with respect and like im intelligent. That is the real reason while im here and not there. Along with the trolls haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elimistane is starting to kick in. I feel tighter and fuller and I'm using the bathroom a lot. Chest day with Conqu3r was interesting but not bad I didn't receive any of the pumps I was getting before but I was so strong and jacked the whole time.

And can anyone answer whether the serm properties of E. Cottonii that fight breast cancer corelate to boost in test like clomid and nolva?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'll leave the E. Cottonii to one of the bps reps as I haven't done my research on it. Were your eating and hydration similar to previous uses of Conqu3r? Those can play a big role in the pump you get also.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'll leave the E. Cottonii to one of the bps reps as I haven't done my research on it. Were your eating and hydration similar to previous uses of Conqu3r? Those can play a big role in the pump you get also.
Just to add to it carbs in particular will play a major factor in pumps ;)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I ate and drank the same amount of the same stuff. This is because I lift after school and I don't have time to do anything else but what I'm doing that is healthy. But I still got a pump like I would from a preworkout but not like the past few days on Conqu3r but I was strong and jacked my bench last week was 235 for 6 on decline because my shoulder. Today I rep out 260 for 8(but still is bad for where I was before injury. I could rep 275 for 11 reps). I think its a bit of everything like getting my diet back in check, starting real lifting agian becuase other than last week was just rehab and as well as these supps. I'm loving these two supps thus far and I feel like its just gonna get better.

Also I'm surprised that a bps rep hasn't chimed in at all yet.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
thebigt should be able to square you away on the E. Cottonii info.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh btw those are all for decline bench not flat

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mood benefits with Amentoflavone can increase with time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Elimistane is starting to kick in. I feel tighter and fuller and I'm using the bathroom a lot. Chest day with Conqu3r was interesting but not bad I didn't receive any of the pumps I was getting before but I was so strong and jacked the whole time.

And can anyone answer whether the serm properties of E. Cottonii that fight breast cancer corelate to boost in test like clomid and nolva?
without going out on a limb i can say that it has anti-e effects, but the boost in test is debatable. the logs are looking really nice as far as results go!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok on Friday I lifted chest as I said I was strong but I think I lifted to heavy too quick because I think I slightly tore my left peck its is excruciatingly painful but not sore and it is swollen and looks bruised. But today I took Conqu3r before my weights class thinking I could lift with my normal routine but I was forces to do maxes for a grade and I got 240 hang clean, 250 clean&jerk, and 425 on deadlift but it felt light and I didn't have enough time to go higher I think I could have got 450. I plan on got back to my real gym in like an hour and hitting legs but we will see.
Leaning out on elimistane nicely. I don't have blood to prove that it is raising my testosterone but I believe that it is because I've been a dick the past couple of day, which is nice in the gym. I also have had an insane libido like its crazy.

So far I cant say enough good about Conqu3r. And for elimistane its a little earlier to tell but I'm liking it so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best to save being a dick for the bedroom, lol....actually those are pretty typical results that our loggers are reporting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case anyone was wondering I got these supps from nutraplanet on there black Friday sale for 55 and change after shipping. I also wanted vital1ty because I love betaine Anhydrous but I just cant afford it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
best to save being a dick for the bedroom, lol....actually those are pretty typical results that our loggers are reporting.
ROFL I almost cried laughing after reading this. Ya I am liking so far I cant wait till it is in full swing though because ive heard nothing but good things about it so far.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ok on Friday I lifted chest as I said I was strong but I think I lifted to heavy too quick because I think I slightly tore my left peck its is excruciatingly painful but not sore and it is swollen and looks bruised. But today I took Conqu3r before my weights class thinking I could lift with my normal routine but I was forces to do maxes for a grade and I got 240 hang clean, 250 clean&jerk, and 425 on deadlift but it felt light and I didn't have enough time to go higher I think I could have got 450. I plan on got back to my real gym in like an hour and hitting legs but we will see.
Leaning out on elimistane nicely. I don't have blood to prove that it is raising my testosterone but I believe that it is because I've been a dick the past couple of day, which is nice in the gym. I also have had an insane libido like its crazy.

So far I cant say enough good about Conqu3r. And for elimistane its a little earlier to tell but I'm liking it so far.
Glad you were able to Conqu3r that class!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha ya I have all the records in my my school. But I just wish I could know where I would be at if I wasn't injured during football.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Just in case anyone was wondering I got these supps from nutraplanet on there black Friday sale for 55 and change after shipping. I also wanted vital1ty because I love betaine Anhydrous but I just cant afford it.
I'm at work so I can't check but isn't vitality still like $14ish on NP? An insane price for the perfect compliment to Conqu3r. Some pretty impressive maxes after an injury. Glad you're having such a great experience!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I wasnt expecting quite as much as I did but Conqu3r has really help me get to the next level.

I'm at work so I can't check but isn't vitality still like $14ish on NP? An insane price for the perfect compliment to Conqu3r. Some pretty impressive maxes after an injury. Glad you're having such a great experience!
Ya it was until yesterday now it is 19.99 and I only work in the summer and after forking out $55ish and christmas coming I just can't afford that I wish I could that it is a great product that I want to try

So leg day(focused on quads I have mypower clean hamstring and glutes day later in week this week it is usually switched) and I was a little weak but that is likely from maxing. The pumps are back though and stronger than ever it was kinda inhibiting me lifting because I couldn't quite get a full extension from all the blood

Barbell Squat:

2 Sets x 15 Reps (warm-up)
2 Sets x 6 Reps with 245 (atg and failure on final set)

2 Sets x 3 reps with 260 (atg and failure on final set)

Deadstop squat for 2 reps *increasing by 25 until max. Max was 275( I swear by deadstop sets)

Hack Squat feat place to hit mostly quads
1 Sets x 20 Reps (warm-up)
3 Sets x 8 Reps 155 (atg)

Leg Extensions:

4 Sets x 15-20 Reps (weights is not marked)

2 Sets x 5 reps

Leg Press: (weight not marked on machine)
2 Sets x 12 reps (atg)
1 Sets x 30 Reps (atg)

Leg Curl: (weight not marked)

2 Sets x 15 Reps

1 Set x 6 reps

1 Set x 45 reps

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was back nothing special to note just an average back day.

I have a question. I really don't sleep well on days that I take Conqu3r even though I take it around 3:00ish and don't go to bed till 9:30-10:00 Its not like I'm energized or stimmed out but more like a sense of alertness and just cant sleep. Is there very common? And what can I do to fix it?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Today was back nothing special to note just an average back day. I have a question. I really don't sleep well on days that I take Conqu3r even though I take it around 3:00ish and don't go to bed till 9:30-10:00 Its not like I'm energized or stimmed out but more like a sense of alertness and just cant sleep. Is there very common? And what can I do to fix it?
A bunch of guys have mentioned a state of well being.. Is this what u mean?? I've noticed the same and it's pretty cool.. But I have no issue with sleep and I dose mine at 9pm

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do feel a sense of well being but that isnt what im mean. It Is i just dont get tired at all. Its like im alert and wide awake until midnight or later.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
What does your pre-bed routine look like? While the overall caffeine content isn't outrageous, the higenamine in there does enhance the effectiveness of stimulants and there are components in there to prevent the crash so it is possible that the focus matrix is keeping you alert.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finish up homework then I eat cottage cheese and eggs then I wake tv for 30 mins to an hour to relax then I got to bed and I dont use my phone at all other than plugging it to charge during this time period so im no worrying about other things

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe it's just your body adjusting, give it a couple of days....take a melatonin or benadryl if you need to.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I used benadryl when I was adjusting to taking Dexedrine a year ago but im all out. :(

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I know a big help for me was reading or something away from electronics. I haven't done any research, but people these days seem to have so many issues sleeping from the feelings of needing to be constantly attached through devices (obviously not your problem), and overstimulation from all the electronic sources we have now.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya at first I thought I was a reaction of the preworkout and dexedrine but I tried a few days without dexdrine and still could not sleep.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do feel a sense of well being but that isnt what im mean. It Is i just dont get tired at all. Its like im alert and wide awake until midnight or later.
Sounds to me like you're just very stim sensative. If at all possible, I'd say does a couple hours earlier in the day.

Glad you're diggin the Elimistane! It's definitely a great product!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I had to max a again today in weights bench 280, snatch 175(im not that good at snatch). But I love this stack so much in the 9-10(I dont remember the exact day I started haha) ive got almost all my strength back from pre injury and stronger on certain thing.
I plan on going back and finish a chest workout in an hour. I post my workout(probably will be a little weaker due to maxing tho)

Might be important to know that I was in a plateau before injury so his could have attributed to some of my sudden gains.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're diggin the Elimistane! It's definitely a great product!
Ya I am. It is leaning me out and getting rid of the fat under my nips, nice aggression and libido.

Does E cottonii extract or chrysin have joint properties??!!?? because last time I took a product with armistane in it, It killed my joint. That isn't the case I think I might actually be helping them because after starting this my shoulder has been feeling better every day.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day
Flat bench: Maxed during weights class and put up 280

1:15 later

Decline bench 3x3 275 3x3 negative reps 315

Reverse grip Incline dumbbell press: 4x10 55 dumbbells and in between each set flex for 15 seconds

Flat flys: 3x12 30

Spider man with cables super set with dumbbell lat pullover: 3x6

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be a dumb question but is Conqu3r serving size based on packed scoop or unpacked? it is pretty hard to not let it pack in the scoop. I have been trying not to pack it tho.