T2: Mind and Muscle

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
So for about two weeks now I have been taking T2 and seen a noticeable change in my body. I am losing fat quicker and seeing more definition in my body than I ever have before. Most of the time that I take my cheat meal once a week I would feel bloated and have to take about a week to get it off my body but when thanksgiving came around I had put T2 to the test. I wanted to make sure I had gotten the doses correctly and in for the day and I wanted to see how it was in the morning. I was very bloated till late night and then I still woke up this morning only a pound heavier than I was and I did not eat lightly, I went all out. So lately I have really been seeing my body bounce back from my cheat meals and me getting leaner and leaner as the weeks go by. Its enjoyable to wake up in the morning and see a flat stomach without doing any cardio.
I will keep taking it and keep people updated on how much more change I am seeing as months go on.
highly recommend people try this product.

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
Update on T2!

So lately I have definitely seen that my definition and body fat levels have been getting lower and lower. My workouts stay at a high intensity and I just started adding some cardio this week.

T2 is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability

I take T2 twice a day at .5ml in the morning and then eight hours later. I have noticed a significant difference in how my oblique muscle can tighten and I can actually see it working in the mirror instead of just feeling it. I have noticed that when I am working out after I get a pump I can see more and more definition in my body and that only happens when you are losing fat. The more the definition comes in the more excited I become to see what my body looks like under the layer of fat on top. I will keep using T2 because I have seen very good results with it.

Along with taking T2 I have been taking Wyked 2.1

Wyked 2.1
Predatory Focus, Godlike Power

- Professional Bodybuilder level pre workout
- Designed by a medical doctor & champion bodybuilder
- No added colors
-Only the ingredients you need and no fillers
-With Agmatine sulfate
-4 different pump technologies
-4 different fat burning technologies

So with the pre work out I definitely feel more focused on the workout and putting in the extreme effort to get the best results.

With T2 I know that it is helping the fat loss as I am also on a diet with little cardio and a workout program.
All these things inter-corrolate just like the Wyked 2.1 does as well.

I suggest every one to try T2 for taking off that little extra fat you have on the top layer and around your entire body. If you choose to try T2 with Wyked 2.1 I suggest the stack. The link below takes you to the mind and muscle page where you can buy these two products or read more about them.

http://http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/wyked-t2-ultimate-fat-loss/

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Been looking at this product very closely, glad you posted on it.

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
So T2 has been doing great work for me lately.

I have been on a slow cut for a few months now with the diet and I noticed some change in my body but as soon as I started T2 my body started to transform with more and more definition as weeks passed.

Can't take the T2 at night before bed because it keeps me up for a while before I can sleep for the night.

I have seen that in exercises that the pump in my arms stays for longer. My arms and shoulder get really filled up with blood, you can tell because they get a little red tint.

Well I tried to post a progress picture but I couldn't figure it out but my waist is down three inches and my stomach is getting flatter and flatter. The oblique lines are coming in and the top 2 abdominals are sticking out. I will have abs one day.

I feel a lot better about myself because I have seen a lot more definition showing and its just going to keep getting better and better.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
So T2 has been doing great work for me lately. I have been on a slow cut for a few months now with the diet and I noticed some change in my body but as soon as I started T2 my body started to transform with more and more definition as weeks passed. Can't take the T2 at night before bed because it keeps me up for a while before I can sleep for the night. I have seen that in exercises that the pump in my arms stays for longer. My arms and shoulder get really filled up with blood, you can tell because they get a little red tint. Well I tried to post a progress picture but I couldn't figure it out but my waist is down three inches and my stomach is getting flatter and flatter. The oblique lines are coming in and the top 2 abdominals are sticking out. I will have abs one day. I feel a lot better about myself because I have seen a lot more definition showing and its just going to keep getting better and better.
Watching this closely!

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
Update on T2:

So today was a great day to get a chest pump before christmas!
I woke up refreshed and ended up sleeping really well but my chest was still tight from the last chest day I had done. I am bulking at this point and trying to get some crazy gains.

Todays workout:
-pec dec
-incline dumbbell press
-flat dumbbell flyes
-hammer bench press
-tricep pushdowns
-dumbbell kickbacks

So with this workout it wasn't very long but I still ended up getting a great pump and getting a new personal record on the incline dumbbell press. I pressed the 40 pound dumbbells easily for ten reps which was new for me. I tried the 45 pound dumbbells but needed a spot and could only get 5 before I needed a lot of help.

The main point is that during a slow bulking season and getting a lot of gains, I am still managing to lean out.

At this point when I take T2 I feel refreshed and its minty taste makes it easy to take. Taking it every day twice a day even though sometimes I do forget to take it the second time but I notice an immediate difference. I see more fluff around my abs and my obliques coming back the very next day. I love taking this product because in a week I can definitely notice its helping, especially after the holiday food.

After the holiday's I still use the T2 and I notice that a lot of the food does not stick in my stomach and bulge out the day after and I know its the T2 working its magic under there. Even with the cheat day we had given to us from our coach I still woke up with abs. I was pretty excited that I kept using T2. Trust me its worth it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good so far. Let's keep this going