Driven by the Menace

warrior737

Awards
This will pop my cherry for logging on this site. I was lucky enough to be picked to log the new preworkout "Driven" by Menace Nutrition. When I opened my package (GIANT BOX!) I was a full size container of there preworkout. I highly appreciate receiving a full-size tub. I thought we may be receiving a smaller trial size. This was by far very generous gesture by Menace. The flavor I received was fruit punch. From the outside package this stuff has a great marketable look to me. The ingredient profiles on the back also look promising. Although because of the proprietary blend it is hard to judge what is working best. When I buy a preworkout I want a great pump, clean energy, and strong focus in the gym. I am taking my first dose today and will post about it with some pictures later.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I'm FIRST!

Nice comments and we appreciate you input !

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will pop my cherry for logging on this site. I was lucky enough to be picked to log the new preworkout "Driven" by Menace Nutrition. When I opened my package (GIANT BOX!) I was a full size container of there preworkout. I highly appreciate receiving a full-size tub. I thought we may be receiving a smaller trial size. This was by far very generous gesture by Menace. The flavor I received was fruit punch. From the outside package this stuff has a great marketable look to me. The ingredient profiles on the back also look promising. Although because of the proprietary blend it is hard to judge what is working best. When I buy a preworkout I want a great pump, clean energy, and strong focus in the gym. I am taking my first dose today and will post about it with some pictures later.
Good luck!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Get you some!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
In on this man! Everyone seems to love driven! Watch out for those tingles!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
come on bro, dont hold back, jjust do it, do it , do it

82287-Starsky-Hutch-DO-IT-meme-h7VA.jpeg

warrior737

Awards
I actually hit he gym last night and also hit it this morning. Chest last night and light shoulders this morning.This stuff definitely gives me a ton of energy. Feels almost like an Adderall effect. I felt a little warmer than usual and was sweating a bit more but was not tingly. I also caught a good pump both workouts. Some times its hard for me to get a good pump if I'm on an empty stomach but wasn't a problem this morning. The package does not have any instructions for recommended consumptions method.The mixability seemed good. Last night I used 6oz of water and it dissolved with a few shakes in my shaker. It left little to no residue behind. The flavor was not too overpowering. This morning I just scooped it in my mouth and downed it with a bit of water while walking out the door. I did feel like I experienced a bit of a crash today around noon. Not sure if it was from the pre or from working out so early this morning. But last night after the gym it was hard to fall asleep 4 hrs later. I felt wide awake. This is definitely a solid preworkout so far.

warrior737

Awards
This is right before I tore into the package.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nice! Thanks for the pics! I'm glad your liking it! And yea dont take it too later or you might not be able to sleep. Or you might just have to run some Anabolic Hibernation with it and that melatonin will knock you out;)

warrior737

Awards
That is a good call. I actually ended up taking 5 mg of melatonin cause I couldn't get tired. haha.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
That is a good call. I actually ended up taking 5 mg of melatonin cause I couldn't get tired. haha.
I take melatonin on and off. I dont take it everynight but its a really good sleep aide. Anabolic Hibernation has 3mg.

warrior737

Awards
3 is my sweet spot for melatonin. I got a bogo at my local riteaid for 2 vitamins. and the 5 mg melatonin was free. haha so I gotta use it up.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging too and definitely agree the energy is solid!

warrior737

Awards
I took 1 scoop again this morning 3:45 am before work at 5 am. I hit the gym and my focus and pumps are definitely good with this stuff. I did arms and some light shoulder raises. Muscles feeling full and pumped up. I still feel like I have a residual pump. And no crash as of yet. Feel like I'm zinging. haha,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took 1 scoop again this morning 3:45 am before work at 5 am. I hit the gym and my focus and pumps are definitely good with this stuff. I did arms and some light shoulder raises. Muscles feeling full and pumped up. I still feel like I have a residual pump. And no crash as of yet. Feel like I'm zinging. haha,
Sounds like Driven is getting the job done!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nice!! 3:45 am workout drive is a must.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
No crash is huge with me, thats kinda why i like the extended release version of caffeine in some preworkouts, it might just be placebro but i really dont have much of a crash when i use em

warrior737

Awards
I lost power the last few days and only had access to my phone. Luckily my gym didn't. I hit chest Thursday morning with 1 scoop Driven. I definitely like the clean energy this product gives me. The focus is also good. It isn't a jittery or anxious feeling like some other stim preworkouts. Friday morning I dosed 1.5 scoops. I notice when dosing 1.5 scoops catching a good pump is much easier. I haven't gone over 1.5 scoops yet. It feel that may be a little too much caffeine as I hit the gym in the mornings now before work or my day starts.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
1.5 scoops is a lot of caffieine I agree. I would just stick with 3/4 or 1 scoop but if you do 1.5 I wouldn't consume any drinks that also contain caffeine.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I lost power the last few days and only had access to my phone. Luckily my gym didn't. I hit chest Thursday morning with 1 scoop Driven. I definitely like the clean energy this product gives me. The focus is also good. It isn't a jittery or anxious feeling like some other stim preworkouts. Friday morning I dosed 1.5 scoops. I notice when dosing 1.5 scoops catching a good pump is much easier. I haven't gone over 1.5 scoops yet. It feel that may be a little too much caffeine as I hit the gym in the mornings now before work or my day starts.
Unfortunately I am on the same level as you sorta. I use about 1 and 1/3 scoop to get me going..

I wonder how much caffeine is actually in 1 scoop.

warrior737

Awards
1.5 scoops is a lot of caffieine I agree. I would just stick with 3/4 or 1 scoop but if you do 1.5 I wouldn't consume any drinks that also contain caffeine.
Yeah I usually don't have much of any caffeine after that for the day. I don't drink soda very often at all and I may have a med coffee but hat is about it.

warrior737

Awards
Hit the gym on 1 scoop this morning and did bi's and tri's. I caught a great pump. I also look a little more vascular for sure. Wasn't taking a creatine before this and I think its hardening up my muscles a bit as well. The do feel fuller.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Awesome to hear!! Bi's and Tri's is always a fun day! Arm pump.

warrior737

Awards
This morning I took 1 full rounded scoop of Driven fruit punch dropped it in my mouth and swished it down with some water. I feel like this stuff kicks in at the 9 min mark on am empty stomach. Focus was great through out my workout. I felt pretty amped up. Definitely feeling the caffeine high going on this am. I did legs this morning. It was fun cause I haven't done legs in about a month. I couldn't go as heavy as I would of liked to but it will work for now. My workout went as follows:

The stair climber was my warm up. 5 mins on 11. Get some blood flowing.

BB squats:
135 x10 x3
185x10x1
225x8x3
275x4x2
315x3x3
225x6x1
135x6x1

Bb Lunges with 135 x10 x3

Plate loaded hack squat machine (close stance and wide stance sets with same weights below)
Sled +25 x10
Sled +45 x10
Sled +50 x8
Sled +25 x8
Sled alone

Single leg ham string curls
25 x10 x3
35 x10 x3
45x10 x3

Abductor and Adductor machines
Didn't track weights but did 4 sets of 10-15 reps.

Leg extensions
65x20 x 1
85x20x1
100x15x1
125x10x1
85x8x1
65x20 x1

Also finished with stair climber but 5 min on level 6.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only thing I have to say is;

Someone's going to be sore tomorrow !!!

warrior737

Awards
Gotta hit the glutes for the slouts. I usually get hit with DOMS around the 30-48 hr mark after a hard workout. tomorrow I will be using the handicap stall. :whiner:

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Aww can you spell sore. 315x3x3 and lunges. Quads are prolly cramping right now.

warrior737

Awards
I had some intro workout bcaas with some waxy maze. Should help out a bit.

warrior737

Awards
I'm sore as hell today. My legs feel cooked. Haha. Did some chest this morning on 1 scoop of menace driven. Felt ok but I was definitely tired from yesterday. Here's a clip from it. This is only the 2nd time I've ever hit 225 on incline so I was sort of pumped. http://youtu.be/HxYRtoK2sag

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two things I notice in the video, But first of all congrats on the 225lbs !!!!! Now A. Are you the only person in the gym? B. Do you always train in your pajamas ? Just giving you a hard time. Nice work out!

warrior737

Awards
Yeah man. LOLZ. Its 3:45 am. so my gym is usually a ghost town and I just change at work after. haha

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I love when the gym is empty! Early morning is the best way to go!

warrior737

Awards
Its like being a kid in a candy store. I use a shoulder press seat to put my camera on. In a few of my other vids I usually use 2 extra benches as spotters when flat benching alone. So realistically I use 4 benches at a time sometimes. One for the bench press, 2 to spot the weight, 1 for the camera.
I love when the gym is empty! Early morning is the best way to go!

warrior737

Awards
Couldn't sleep last night which sort of sucked. Took 1.5 scoops of driven around 315am. Got to the gym around 330am this morning. I seem to be building quite the tolerance for it. I don't get that hot or sweat as much as my initial doses of the product. Still catch a good pump but the stim factor is fading a bit. Focus was also somewhat lacking. May bump up my dose tomorrow. I decided to hit back this morning. It turned out to be a good workout actually. Forgot my belt and straps but I pulled anyway. Torn my hand open but hit a PR with 405 beltless strapless pull.

Deadlifts:
135x10 x1
225x8x1
315x8x1
375x6x1
405x1 x2
315x6 x1
225x15 x1

Straight leg deadlift:
135x10 x2
225x8 x 2

Seated close grip rows:
85x20 x 2
105x15 x 2
120x12 x2

Close grip pull downs:
85x10 x3
105x10 x2
125x10 x1
145x10 x1

Mid grip pull downs:
85x10 x1
105x10 x1
125x10 x1

Upright rows (on smith)
85x10 x1
95x10 x1
105x10 x1

DB rows:
65x10 x3

Shurgs:
135x15 x1
225x10 x3
85x20 x1

Finished with hammer strength machine curls:
95x10 x 1
105x10 x1
125x10 x1

All and all it was a successful workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking strong. You are a Menace in the gym !!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nice deads man! Driven is the perfect supp to wake u up when your tired! I hate when I cant sleep. You might need some Anabolic Hibernation by Menace;)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. Yeah 1.5 scoop is good stuff. Problem is the tub wont last lol!

warrior737

Awards
I have been using it for a while (not sure of how many days) but It looks as if I'm about half way gone. I haven't been mixing it lately. Just scooping dumping and washing it down with some water. IMO I personally think it tastes best this way. I'm going to keep logging it till empty. May up the dose like I said or take a few days off to break the tolerance a bit. Bot for the most part this pre workout is solid. It was a good opportunity from Menace. Not every day a company is willing to send you a full size product to test and review. I deffinetly appreciate it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice deads man! Driven is the perfect supp to wake u up when your tired! I hate when I cant sleep. You might need some Anabolic Hibernation by Menace;)
I can't wait to get my Hibernation !!!

warrior737

Awards
I was running a bit late this morning but still squeezed in my workout. I used 1.5 scoops of Driven once more. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. The pumps and vascularity are on point at this dose. Today was shoulders. I did some light work as follows:

Side raises and front raises:
15x15x3
20x10x2
22.5x10x1
25x10x1

Followed by "Bent Over Lateral Raises" with basically same weights and sets as above.

Seated db shoulder press
45x10x1
50x10x1
65x10x1
70x10x1
75x8x1

3 sets Bus drivers with 45# plate for 10-15 seconds to get the delts to burn.

I was almost late for work so this finished me up. After looking it over a bit Hibernation does look to be a solid contender for a sleep aid sup.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you still got in a solid workout even running late!!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I was running a bit late this morning but still squeezed in my workout. I used 1.5 scoops of Driven once more. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. The pumps and vascularity are on point at this dose. Today was shoulders. I did some light work as follows:

Side raises and front raises:
15x15x3
20x10x2
22.5x10x1
25x10x1

Followed by "Bent Over Lateral Raises" with basically same weights and sets as above.

Seated db shoulder press
45x10x1
50x10x1
65x10x1
70x10x1
75x8x1

3 sets Bus drivers with 45# plate for 10-15 seconds to get the delts to burn.

I was almost late for work so this finished me up. After looking it over a bit Hibernation does look to be a solid contender for a sleep aid sup.
Nice shoulder workout! I like those bus drivers. I actually saw Rich Gaspari do them in one of his training videos.