AMS BODY MORTAR 30 SERVINGS

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
AMS Body Mortar BCAA's

I have been taking this product for about a week now and when I started taking it I took too much and felt sick at first then was decreasing it till I could handle it. I am about down to 1/4th of a normal scoop they put in the container. I finally feel like I can get the results from what the benefits of the product are supposed to be.

some good things about this product are:
-Anabolically Superior 4:1:1 BCAA -Growth/Endurance/Recovery Formula
-Stimulant Free
-Speeds recovery
-Supports optimal growth hormone levels
-Reduce muscle breakdown
-Promotes stamina and endurance

Another great thing about this product is the Glyco-Replenishing Carbs that will help you when you need to get more energy to keep the workout going and keep being productive while your working out.

What are “Glyco-Replenishing Carbs”
Glycogen replenishing carbs are a fast digesting Maltodextrin/Dextrose blended carb source for instant digestibility and uptake because once you’ve exceeded your stored energy during an intensive workout, it is crucial to tap in to that “extra fuel” and push beyond the norm – hitting deep muscle fibers.

This is what happens in your body:

Glycogen stores in the muscle positively affect the muscle’s capacity to generate energy and sustain intense performance. Individuals with high muscle glycogen have a higher capability for energy expenditure than these with low muscle glycogen.
During endurance or intense exercise the muscles can be depleted of glycogen stores, leading to a loss of strength, speed, velocity and the capacity to resist fatigue; unless the glycogen is restored.

Recommended:
Maintaining the correct balance of protein and amino acids in the muscle tissue both during and in the 48 hours following intense workout is essential to fast recovery and maximising muscle building returns.

So I think that now that I have figured out the use of the product and did some more research on it, I am not willing to give up on taking it. It's just about finding a moderation that will work in my body system and will not make my stomach upset. This helps because now when I am out of energy I can tap into some that I am adding to my body as my workout is going on. I know that 1/4 of a scoop isn't much but I am going to start increasing the intake little by little as my body gets adjusted to it.

Ascic1

Awards
BCAAs are really hit and miss. I find the quicker I drink them, the more sick I feel. There are very few that I can take without having to worry about the rate of consumption.