My epic cutting log

Aussiechief

Awards
G'day guys
After destroying my ankle in basic training I put on a fair bit of chunk. I was never that lean but as a teenager/kid but I was always active boxing rugby was my sports then I got into power lifting but my nutrition was rubbish. While recovering from my injury I researched nutrition. Now my ankle is better I can play sports run again I'm fit but fat so after looking at all them "get ripped abs in 90 days by drinking this blah blah" I decided to see what's the most fat I can lose and also hopeful add a bit of muscle now I currently have a bit of a disposable income. So I was looking for some supps to help and I thought why not try all of them so that's what I'm gonna do as far as I know I'm not over dosing my self on anything but if I am please let me know

This is the supps I plan on taking
Staples
Whey protein
Casein protein
Hydrolysed protein
BCAAS
EAA
Multi vitamin
B vitamin complex
Glucosamine hcl
Coq-10
Creatine hcl
Maltodextrin

Prework outs are
jacked 3d
MTS clash
Puris lads noxygen
And some stim free prework out

Supps I'm gonna get
Iforce dexaprine XR only one bottle one I run out I will use innovative labs hell fire
NP yellow gold
Forskolin
CLA
NP raspberry ketones
MN x-factor
NP ursolic acid
SNS TTA-500
SNS SYN-30
PES alpha t-2
DS lean xtreme
SLP Revamp
Acetyl l-carintine
LG KETO-7 spray
And some kinda liver support

That's about it if you can think of anything else please say

Basically I'm trying to see what's the maximum you can recomp in 90 days without AAS

I have some Digital scales on the way so I can measure my bf% once everything arrives I plan on logging everyday with my macros and workout also doing a before and after pic

So what you guys think?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What type of digital scale?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
That´s a ****LOAD of stuff ! Gonna be helluv cut ! \m/
May I suggest you modifications ? "NP ursolic acid", don´t buy that crap. Look for PROTOTYPE NUTRITION UR Spray. THAT`S what you´re looking for as far UA goes.
"DS LEAN XTREME", get SNS Reduce-XT instead.
I would suggest the infamous DCP 2.0 + Combustion combo by BPS too, and try to get some Borage Oil as your fatty supplementation as well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beurer BF100 Body Complete Diagnostic Scales they are $300 so hopefully work
Just so you are aware, just use these as a MEASURE of progress, as they are generally INaccurate.

Also, that's a LOT of supplements for just getting back into it. If you have an extensive supplement history, then I might say sure, but even after coming back from injury, even DOING something is going to have an impact.

How about focusing more on your NUTRITION, as you've admitted is the area you need the most work, and training, with minimal supplements to start, and see how that goes. Remember, more is NOT always better.

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
retreathell Supplements 21
booneman77 Supplements 999
joltx Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 26