Getting JAFed with Olympus Labs Epi/DermaTrest

PILL

Awards
JAF, for those of you that aren't my douchebag friends, stands for Jacked As ****. That is my goal. Vague numbers and guesses at percentages do me no justice. Only how I look and what weights I can move matter.

After bulking up to 245 with HDrol it has taken me about 12 weeks to drop to 230. I am planning on holding my calories around 3000, my maintenance, with hopes that this will leave me with a lower bodyfat percentage, increased muscle mass, and increased strength by the end of the cycle. I originally was going to do a straight cut, but I decided that using PHs to cut was not the best use of the few hundred dollars it costs to get everything together for a proper cycle.

I know goals should be achievable and specific for the best chances of actually attaining them, but my goal is to look better in the mirror. Any number or percentage I give is a ballpark estimate, so why shoot for a vague goal like 8% bodyfat? Because of this, I will allow the cycle to run its course, see where I am at the end, and probably cut accordingly so that I end up looking amazing by spring break.

Lastly, I care about my strength. My current Maxes are as follows:

Deadlift-455
Squat-459
Bench-258.5
Overhead Press-157.5

There is something about just walking up to the bar and moving so much weight that people just stop what they are doing and watch. It's a feeling the strong are familiar with and that I feel that I have only flirted with. With the help of this cycle I hope to bump my maxes in both deadlift and squat to 500. Bench and OHP are less ambitious because of shoulder issues I have been dealing with. I would be happy with benching 300 pounds and pressing 185, but wherever I get I want to get there without re-injuring my shoulder.

Year Round Supplements
Fish Oil 4 grams
Creatine 7ish grams
Himalaya Liver Care 1 capsule
Super B Complex 1 capsule
BCAAs 6 grams on lifting days
PrimaForce Cissus 2 grams

Cycle
Olympus Labs Ep15tane 35/45/45/45/45/45
Olympus Labs Dermatrest 50/75/75/75/75/75
Olympus Labs Ar1macarePro 4 Capsules a day

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
SNS Reduce XT

Training
Wendler's 5/3/1 for Body Builders

Diet
Protein/Fats/Carbs at 30/40/30 with calories around my maintenance

PILL

Awards
Today was my first non de-load training day. I started the week off with deadlifts and busted out 10 reps of 355 on my final set. That means I am already stronger than my new max that I calculated my weights off of. Not sure what to do about that. After next week I might jump my maxes accordingly to take in account the hormone's effect on my strength.

I doubt the epi is affecting me yet, but I'm sure the trest is. I can't wait for my trest in pill form to arrive next week. I'll see what using it as a preworkout is like.