Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this on my porch a little while ago.....last night and this morning had snow and ice to deal with, that is my wintertime business. out till 12 last night up at 6 this morning. loaded 4.5 pallets[225 50lb bags] of salt in my 2 salt trucks, nice workout, lol......anyway, long story short i just got up from a nap..too tired to workout, but wanted a picker upper so i mixed up 3/4 scoop of driven 10 minutes ago, i can feel it starting to work...more later

oh yeah, taste is ok, had better...had worse, but who cares, right? it's the stims we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Awe man! was hoping to hear how you set the world on fire in the gym,.. No doubt it sounds like work sux for you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awe man! was hoping to hear how you set the world on fire in the gym,.. No doubt it sounds like work sux for you!
not at all, lol...i own the business!!!

225 50lb bags of salt is a nice workout, trust me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, this is the real deal....nice ba tingles and great freaking stim effect....just from 3/4 scoop, i have to admit, i am impressed.

full scoop tomorrow before workout!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, this is the real deal....nice ba tingles and great freaking stim effect....just from 3/4 scoop, i have to admit, i am impressed.

full scoop tomorrow before workout!!!
Very nice! How much lake effect snow you get your way?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this. Tingly!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! How much lake effect snow you get your way?
not really a lot of accumulation...only around an inch of snow, but it was the wet stuff. no need for the plows but it was very icy, put down a ton of salt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to be first and I'm like 142nd!! Nice to be here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to be first and I'm like 142nd!! Nice to be here!
hey...this stuff might actually be worth the long wait....strong stuff, i am buzzing off 3/4 scoop!!! :cheers:

and i am not easily impressed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, the initial buzz is wearing off....still a little hyper, but no crash!!!!

can't wait to try a full scoop tomorrow!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
well, the initial buzz is wearing off....still a little hyper, but no crash!!!! can't wait to try a full scoop tomorrow!!!!
Ha good luck!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
In man :D

Glad you liked it... What all Menace supps did you get? Just Driven?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the name of your log!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Tried mine too. 3/4 scoop as well. Not crazy. Should have went full throttle lol. No crash too. Will post thread soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried mine too. 3/4 scoop as well. Not crazy. Should have went full throttle lol. No crash too. Will post thread soon
for 3/4 scoop i thought it was damned good!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
for 3/4 scoop i thought it was damned good!!!
I think i may need a stim break LMAO.

It wasn't bad. Just not flying off the walls energy.

I am looking at the scoop again, I was actually closer to half.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think i may need a stim break LMAO.

It wasn't bad. Just not flying off the walls energy.
lol...maybe the full scoop will get you rockin!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
One thing I can say, I big time felt the thermic effects. I was very warm!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man my mail main needs to hurry

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up downed a full scoop and headed to gym...still felt a little sore from lifting that salt but as soon as driven kicked in i forgot about it.

did 3 sets of inclines/3sets of decline...4 sets of pulldowns...3 sets of tricep extensions...4 sets of bp....3 sets of weighted leg raises....did 3 sets of preachers just for pump. then did 20 minutes on stairmaster/20 minutes on bike.

energy was good and consistent thru entire workout, pump was very nice, felt like endurance was up some....stim effect was very nice, i had gas left in the tank but had things to do...overall i give this a thumbsup.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
woke up downed a full scoop and headed to gym...still felt a little sore from lifting that salt but as soon as driven kicked in i forgot about it.

did 3 sets of inclines/3sets of decline...4 sets of pulldowns...3 sets of tricep extensions...4 sets of bp....3 sets of weighted leg raises....did 3 sets of preachers just for pump. then did 20 minutes on stairmaster/20 minutes on bike.

energy was good and consistent thru entire workout, pump was very nice, felt like endurance was up some....stim effect was very nice, i had gas left in the tank but had things to do...overall i give this a thumbsup.
Boom! Im usually gased after lifting. I should try my cardio then and see what happens

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boom! I usually based after lifting. I should try my cardio then and see what happens
i am 56...the older i get the more important cardio becomes for health reasons.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Very Nice Update, Glad It is doing the job!!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
56 and still hitting good workouts! my idol;) Glad your liking Driven!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Oh dang! Another seasoned lifter! Great update!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a busy day today and want to take my wife out to dinner, so i just downed .5 a scoop for a picker upper.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...for some reason driven seems to hit me harder in the afternoon than in morning???......i got the same buzz today as yesterday on 3/4 scoop...better than the full scoop this morning....i dig it, though!!!!:eek:uttahere:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
damn...for some reason driven seems to hit me harder in the afternoon than in morning???......i got the same buzz today as yesterday on 3/4 scoop...better than the full scoop this morning....i dig it, though!!!!:eek:uttahere:
Maybe that is because cortisol is highest in the morning, so possibly it is blocking the receptors or some.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe that is because cortisol is highest in the morning, so possibly it is blocking the receptors or some.
i suppose that is a possibility....i don't really get enough sleep so waking up in the morning is like raising the dead, lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
i suppose that is a possibility....i don't really get enough sleep so waking up in the morning is like raising the dead, lol.
Could be a mix of adrenal fatigue (from stim use, stress, etc) as well which leads to stress and cortisol issues. I'd recommend checking out bps Elimistane and Adrenosurge. You'd think that the caffeine would circulate epinephrine to battle cortisol, so maybe the big issue is adrenal fatigue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be a mix of adrenal fatigue (from stim use, stress, etc) as well which leads to stress and cortisol issues. I'd recommend checking out bps Elimistane and Adrenosurge. You'd think that the caffeine would circulate epinephrine to battle cortisol, so maybe the big issue is adrenal fatigue.
dude...look at my sig, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning downed a scoop of driven then did 30 minutes on treadmil before driving to indy...tons of energy on the treadmil, but i was maybe driving a little too fast....:cop:

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
got up this morning downed a scoop of driven then did 30 minutes on treadmil before driving to indy...tons of energy on the treadmil, but i was maybe driving a little too fast....:cop:
Nice post;) Took a scoop of Driven and i was Drivin too fast. I like it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice post;) Took a scoop of Driven and i was Drivin too fast. I like it!
i am only lifting 3 days a week, but i plan to take driven daily for the great stim effect....damn, i love dem der stims!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
i am only lifting 3 days a week, but i plan to take driven daily for the great stim effect....damn, i love dem der stims!!!
Hello My Name is Collin Gray and Im a Stimaholic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello My Name is Collin Gray and Im a Stimaholic.
interesting story...even horses like dem stims.....cowboys used to wonder why every time they corralled their horses around a certain plant the hoses grew agitated and did not sleep...finally they figured out coffee beans!!! the rest is as they say, history!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
interesting story...even horses like dem stims.....cowboys used to wonder why every time they corralled their horses around a certain plant the hoses grew agitated and did not sleep...finally they figured out coffee beans!!! the rest is as they say, history!!!
Are you calling me a horse? I'll go with Stallion!