Finaflex Liver Repair: Mini Log and Bloodwork

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, thanks to snagencyV2.0 for hooking me up with a bottle of their new Liver Repair. Since this is a product for general health and vitality, I will comment specifically on those things. I also get blood work done every so often due to minor complications I have to deal with, so I will be able to compare it to NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator which is what I was using prior (and finally got my liver enzymes, BUN, and other markers in normal range)

I bought my own bottle as well when NP had their intro sale, so It'll be an 8 week run, then blood test in early January. Things I'll comment on periodically:

- Urine color
- Appetite
- energy

Below will be the questionnaire Finaflex asked us to fill out which i will do at the conclusion.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Saved for Final Review

Here is your rating scale for your review. Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree. Feel free, to elaborate on any of these areas, as well as any additional comments you would like to make that would be beneficial to your review. Thank you.

Liver Repair

1) This product helped keep my urine clear...
2) This product helped keep my appetite in a normal to higher range...
3) This product made me feel energized and better overall...
4) This product aided in my fat loss goals...
5) I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

A little of the basis / reasoning:

#1 and #2… Two significant warning signs of an unhealthy liver (especially from being on cycle) are darker / amber urine, and appetite loss.
#3 and #4… The liver is responsible for helping metabolize fat. It produces bile, which breaks down fat while also working like a filter to clean toxins out of our blood, helping us feel energized. Optimizing your liver health can help you lose weight and meet your athletic goals.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In here.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Here's to a healthy liver!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
welcome, welcome. yeah i wonder how this will work considering the NOW brand I was using finally got me into normal range. So we'll see if this holds up to pr or shows further improvement after an 8 week run. i'm about halfway through the first bottle, and all positives so far. more energy, clear urine, so we'll see if it continues!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ;)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So some things I've noticed thus far:

- Appetite is sky high, which is always a good sign for a fully functioning liver.
- Urine has been clear, except for bright yellow after my multivitamin
- Fat loss I can't comment on yet, as I'm trying to get fuarking huge. But it's not making me fatter ;)
- I do feel more of an "energy" type feeling after about 2 weeks from the bottle i bought. I didn't experience that with the NOW brand.

Hopefully the energy will continue, and the true test will be the blood test in early January

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
update thus far:

- Urine is still super clear
- appetite has definitely increased, which I'm totally okay with since 2,800 calories at 5'5" 148 is a little rough.
- energy has increased

in regards to energy, my supplementation has been completely the same except for the replacement of NOW's Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator for Liver Repair. I just feel "better," whatever that means. I can't really explain it, but even my parents said I've looked more lively recently, and they know about me trying a new liver supplement.

Might be drinking Saturday for the first time in 14 months.. may double up the dose too

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
You give the booze up for your gainz? Me, I'm in recovery, so I gave up the booze for life. But I'm interested in this Liver Repair. I think after 20 years of drinking, my liver is a little fried.
no not for gains, more for health reasons. just isn't for me either, i drink maybe 2-3 times a year, that's it. my friends want me to come out since I'll be moving at the end of January to Georgia for a job, so I figured why not, go an enjoy myself.

But i've got some hereditary kidney/liver issues that i discovered when i was much younger luckily, so i just pick my spots and try to avoid it for the most part

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update Swolbraham. This past Saturday, I had a few drinks and before going to bed took an extra dose of Liver Repair. All was good in the am - so good plan you have there.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yep, gave up the heavy drinking years ago. Had about a 15yr span that is still kind of foggy on what I did or didn't do. I'll have a drink every now and then, but just one. I learned how to have self control.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Wish I could have learned some control... I'm allergic tho. Every time I drink I break out in cuffs. 236 days of sobriety today tho. Feel better than I ever have.
Congrats brother that's awesome. All about bettering yourself and being health . That's all we can ask for in life

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Still going strong. About 6 weeks into this run and I can truly say I "feel" a difference then when I used the NOW brand. Just more lively, feeling just overall like a healthier person. needless to say i'll keep buyingif bloodowork checks out. I'm getting my bloods done early January, so we'll see where I'm at.

hard to log a liver repair supplement as i have no numbers to show anything, yet, but i'm going based off feel

- appetite is enormous, approaching 3,000 kcals a day and i'm 5'4" 151

- piss is always nice and clear, never cloudy.

- don't expect fat loss, but i do notice i'm still lean in the midst of this bulk but that could be other supplementation.

overall i'm very pleased, excited for what the blood test

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks the the feedback Swol. Good to hear all is going well.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Always good when the pee is clear!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice update .... thanks ;)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bloodwork scheduled for tomorrow! everything feels good to go, but the ultimate test will be tomorrow and I should have results about the first week of January. conveniently, my last dose for this 8 week run is tomorrow

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
sooooo got my bloods back. liver values and kidney values were picture perfect!

ALBUMIN 4.2 Range - 3.6-5.1 g/dL
GLOBULIN,CALCULATED 2.2 Range - 1.9-3.7 g/dL
A/G RATIO 1.9 Range - 1.0-2.5
BILIRUBIN,TOTAL 0.4 Range - 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 63 RAnge - 40-115 U/L
AST 26 Range - 10-40 U/L
ALT 28 Range - 9-46 U/L

That's the lwoest my liver values have been since I was 12. I'm thrilled with how well liver repair worked!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
sooooo got my bloods back. liver values and kidney values were picture perfect! ALBUMIN 4.2 Range - 3.6-5.1 g/dL GLOBULIN,CALCULATED 2.2 Range - 1.9-3.7 g/dL A/G RATIO 1.9 Range - 1.0-2.5 BILIRUBIN,TOTAL 0.4 Range - 0.2-1.2 mg/dL ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 63 RAnge - 40-115 U/L AST 26 Range - 10-40 U/L ALT 28 Range - 9-46 U/L That's the lwoest my liver values have been since I was 12. I'm thrilled with how well liver repair worked!
Seems like a great supplement

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooooo got my bloods back. liver values and kidney values were picture perfect!

ALBUMIN 4.2 Range - 3.6-5.1 g/dL
GLOBULIN,CALCULATED 2.2 Range - 1.9-3.7 g/dL
A/G RATIO 1.9 Range - 1.0-2.5
BILIRUBIN,TOTAL 0.4 Range - 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 63 RAnge - 40-115 U/L
AST 26 Range - 10-40 U/L
ALT 28 Range - 9-46 U/L

That's the lwoest my liver values have been since I was 12. I'm thrilled with how well liver repair worked!
How do we know it even did anything without pre blood work?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
How do we know it even did anything without pre blood work?
I'll post it shortly. Everything was slightly elevated though out of normal. Particularly ALT AST and BUN