Beltzie5 Iron Flex's Diabolix Christmas gains !Log

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
First and Foremost Thanks Iron Flex and their Board Reps for giving me this chance to log Diabolix
Guys Here we go stepping out into a whole new realm.Logging Iron Flex's Diabolix Extreme Mass and Strength Complex.
Going to be dosing at 45 mg of Diabolix a day along with ANS Ritual PWO and ANS Dilate PWO amplifier. post workout will be using Dymatize XT also be dosing in Iron Flex's Formabolic at 2 pumps.
Gonna Be giving you my starting stats and before pic's hopefully be keeping you all updated on stats bi weekly during my run on this.
Starting Weight 176 Lbs
Starting BF% 8.8% according to Accu Measure 3000 calpier
Age 50
Height 6'
Chest 44 "
Bicep 16.5"
forearm 14"
Waist 34"
Thigh 22"
calf 17"
all measurements are relaxed.

Monday The 17th will be my first day on Diabolix and will be chest ,bi's and Tri's
Workout
Bench 210 5x5 DB Curls 35 3x12
Decline 205 5x5 Curl Bar 75 3x12
Low Incline 200 5x5 Tri's Pull down 60 3x10

Gentleman Working a little light to start of with. Reason being My Gym is outdoors and it will be around 24 degrees when working out in morning. Older age and cold weather don't want any injuries.

will get my pic's up shortly and Thanks To the guys at Iron Flex for giving me the chance to Log this product.
R1balla ,Lukehyde and McCrew530

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess since you asked nicely, I'll join in. I'll also overlook that you spelled my name wrong. ;)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess since you asked nicely, I'll join in. I'll also overlook that you spelled my name wrong. ;)
Seen that after I posted sorry bout that but I told you you where included in this. :box:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will play follow the leader !!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Starting out at 8.8% bro thats fantastic! you should love Diabolix!
And a calve thats bigger than your bicep? Kinda Jelly

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Starting out at 8.8% bro thats fantastic! you should love Diabolix!
And a calve thats bigger than your bicep? Kinda Jelly
Dude got my BF done by a Pro and it's 8.4 % calipers aren't to far off and already making fun of me. Damn What a way to start. Not a bad day so far. Son felt sorry for me and took me to the Gym in town to workout said it's too cold outside. Gym Manager was impressed to see me there and wanted to know what i was up to told him about logging Diabolix for Iron Flex. He gave me a 3 month membership for nothing so he can see the progress. Now that make s my Monday a hell of a lot better. And was standing up when I measured my calf . Give you another set off stats next Monday. How's that grab you Bro. Next time I'll pump up first ! Hahahaha:laugh2:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's freakin' sweet that the gym manager did that!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
That's freakin' sweet that the gym manager did that!!!
Hell Yea ! I'm impressed more gains don't have to worry bout the cold and more equipment Damn Skippy !!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Dude got my BF done by a Pro and it's 8.4 % calipers aren't to far off and already making fun of me. Damn What a way to start. Not a bad day so far. Son felt sorry for me and took me to the Gym in town to workout said it's too cold outside. Gym Manager was impressed to see me there and wanted to know what i was up to told him about logging Diabolix for Iron Flex. He gave me a 3 month membership for nothing so he can see the progress. Now that make s my Monday a hell of a lot better. And was standing up when I measured my calf . Give you another set off stats next Monday. How's that grab you Bro. Next time I'll pump up first ! Hahahaha:laugh2:
McCrew530 Bro lettin you know I ucked up. Yea really me I made a mistake. LOL I remeasured and had my calf and my Bi turned around next time I won't stand on my head while I'm measuring. Duh. Thanks for pointing that out. was late and on Nyquil when I was putting my log together lucky me I didn' t uck anything else up.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Shoulder Day
Military Press 145 3x10 Single Upright Row DB 40 3x10
Front Shrug 150 3x30 Upright Row 120 3x10
Rear Shrug 150 3x20 High Incline 175 3x10
Side arm raise DB 40 3x10
Plate Raise Front 45 3x10

Quick Question Hear Guys ? Shoulder Pain Feel like a knife stuck in the top of my shoulder while Benching and Decline can change the degree of pain by changing grip but then lifting more with my arms and Tri's then with my chest any help here ? Open to anything

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I wasn't making fun of you bro I wish my calves were as big ass my biceps. I have like a three inch differential between the two. It kind of pisses me off lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tuesday Shoulder Day
Military Press 145 3x10 Single Upright Row DB 40 3x10
Front Shrug 150 3x30 Upright Row 120 3x10
Rear Shrug 150 3x20 High Incline 175 3x10
Side arm raise DB 40 3x10
Plate Raise Front 45 3x10

Quick Question Hear Guys ? Shoulder Pain Feel like a knife stuck in the top of my shoulder while Benching and Decline can change the degree of pain by changing grip but then lifting more with my arms and Tri's then with my chest any help here ? Open to anything
Is the pain more in the shoulder or in the trap? I would actually widen the grip a bit and drop the weight so you use more of your chest and less shoulder and arm or do more dumbbell work

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't making fun of you bro I wish my calves were as big ass my biceps. I have like a three inch differential between the two. It kind of pisses me off lol
I know Bro just given you crap but I did post in the wrong spot.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Is the pain more in the shoulder or in the trap? I would actually widen the grip a bit and drop the weight so you use more of your chest and less shoulder and arm or do more dumbbell work
It's the shoulder wish it was the trap. Have widened grip and now my elbows are flaring out and my arms are carrying more then my chest. My son pointed this out to me while spotting me. tried pulling elbows and holy **** felt like getting a needle buried in the top of my shoulder

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's the shoulder wish it was the trap. Have widened grip and now my elbows are flaring out and my arms are carrying more then my chest. My son pointed this out to me while spotting me. tried pulling elbows and holy **** felt like getting a needle buried in the top of my shoulder
Hmm that's not good that's a connection point. Maybe give the benching a little bit of a rest there are plenty of other movements and machines that can target your chest and not put strain on your shoulder

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that's not good that's a connection point. Maybe give the benching a little bit of a rest there are plenty of other movements and machines that can target your chest and not put strain on your shoulder
Thats what I was afraid to hear but wanted someone else to tell me that besides myself. McCrew530 Thanks Bro. Well at least I've moved into the gym and have all these neat assed machines to play with. Right ? Only thing that sucks is Wednesday is Chest day again. Think I'll go lighter try 185 to 190 at 5x5 with slow reps and work on grip and see if I can find a spot that will work without the elbows flaring. If not start on the machines. Thanks again Bro !

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday Here we go still at 45 mg a day gonna run that for the first course and see what happens. Gonna add 4 IBP's into the PWO mix ease the shoulder up a bit and hit the gym.

190 5x5 Bench
Decline DB 50 5x5
Low Incline 175 5x5
DB Curls 40 3x10
Bar Curls 80 3x10
Tri's 100 3x10 on machine
Gonna ad leg ups 3x25

Found that some of these machines are awesome. Make me feel like a monster. Never used Smith Machine till Monday this thing is awesome. Still love my regular bench but found shrugs awesome to do on Smith as well as the Military.
Thinking about adding a TBoost into my mix but not sure of that yet.
Started eating to gain again and after being sick but not going total Bulk kinda like this 8.4 % Bf

Been On Diabolix 2 days Now. Where's the Gains R1balla, McCrew530 and Lukehayd ?? Just Kidding ! look Lukehayd spelled your name right 2 times in a row.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beltzie5, I have a few shoulder problems myself, I have found Decline Benches, do not aggravate them near as much, Just something you might want to try.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5, I have a few shoulder problems myself, I have found Decline Benches, do not aggravate them near as much, Just something you might want to try.
Thanks for the advice Rocket3015, Decline already a part of my workout.Might have to drop bench out for a bit and work chest on machine as suggested by mcCrew530 and see what happens. Do you use bar or Db on your decline ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the advice Rocket3015, Decline already a part of my workout.Might have to drop bench out for a bit and work chest on machine as suggested by mcCrew530 and see what happens. Do you use bar or Db on your decline ?
I use a bar sometime the smith machine, I don't do a lot of DB work I train at home and alone.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I use a bar sometime the smith machine, I don't do a lot of DB work I train at home and alone.
Rocket3015 Thanks again Bro. Got my workout in 200 5x5 bench on Smith done decline on ab board with Db's seemed to work ok so far see what happens by this evening.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Friday Finally. Weeks been a bitch. Started awesome and gone downhill. Shoulder still hurts only worked abs and legs Thursday Gonna use a rest day today see if I can get this shoulder where it doesn't hurt to lift. Wife informed me if it doesn't quit she's hauling me to the Dr. don't want that to happen. So far everything else going great with the Diabolix . Today would have been chest day again but as stated earlier I'm gonna rest and see what happens . If i go to the gym I know I'll have to lift something so better to stay away. post up tomorrow to keep you all informed

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest up and heal brother.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sunday sorry guys said I'd give you an update on Saturday. Got Busy so here's the latest today. Left Shoulder feels 100% better. didn't go to gym Friday or Saturday. Split firewood Saturday and shoulder still feel great. Between my IBP and tenz therapy also upped my Ax Extreme Athletic joint Repair to 2 a day again. Gonna hit Chest tomorrow ! Give you my workout and stats after. Now next question? Where's the cheapest place to find Athletic Joint repair gonna be needing some soon. Mccrew530 give you the right stats between calf and Bi. over my cold or what the hell ever and feeling 100% wife even got me a new set of earphones so i can block out the world and get huge. only small drawback Wife said she's going with me to gym want's to make sure I'm not fibbing to her about shoulder being better.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're back to feeling normal. Now time to kill that ish!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol your wife loves ya and doesn't want to see her sexy man hurting him self :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
That's for sure might screw up the honey Do chores LOL. And sexy left quite some some time ago she now refers to me as her favorite a@#hole LMFAO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well at least she is into butt play lol

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Monday
I'm back hit the gym today shoulder feeling 100% better Done my normal chest routine along with Bi's and tri's also Hanging leg ups. Went light to make sure not to aggravate shoulder.
Bench 190 5x5 Decline 35 DB 5x5
Incline 165 5x5 Bi's DB 40 3x10
Bi's Bar 70 3x10 Tri's Pulls 90 3x10
CT Fletcher Tri's bodyweight under bar 3x15

Feeling Great Hit my Normal routine didn't and haven't felt any pain still Dosing 45 mg Diabolix a day 2 scoops ANS Ritual PWO with 1 scoop ANS Dilate. Added 2 AX extreme Athletic Joint Repair and 3 IBP's Followed workout with 3 scoops Dymatize XT Chocolate Protein mixed with 24 ozs water.
mcCrew This for you buddy. Stats chest still at 44 " Bi's 17.25" forearms 14.5" waist still 34" thighs 22" calves 16.5" weight 180lbs Didn't worry about BF this time around throw that in every 2 weeks keep me honest that way.

Wife gave me the OK said I looked good and was not fibbing about my shoulder. She's happy now !

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not Bad measurements bro!
funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Got my before pic's but not smart enough to down size them to get them posted on here keeps telling me file size too big. Help lukehayd, McCrew530, R1balla, Rocket3015 , RegisterJr, koi1214 anybody ? any ideas

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use an image shrink app on my phone since that's what I use the most and what I take my pics with. If nothing else, you can email them to me I can post them for ya. Just make sure there's no nudity. My wife might get worried about me. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my before pic's but not smart enough to down size them to get them posted on here keeps telling me file size too big. Help lukehayd, McCrew530, R1balla, Rocket3015 , RegisterJr, koi1214 anybody ? any ideas
I know how to do it on my PC but I can't tell you how to do it. If you want PM me and I will send you my email address, you can send them to me I will resize them and send them back.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Deal Bro playing with them and seeing what vI can do if not I'll hit you up. Thanks for helping a Brother out:bigok:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I use an image shrink app on my phone since that's what I use the most and what I take my pics with. If nothing else, you can email them to me I can post them for ya. Just make sure there's no nudity. My wife might get worried about me. ;)
EDamn no nudity Huh ? Thought thats when I look my best LOL. I use a military grade flip phone only thing thats held up to a Mali's teeth and several floats in the water dish. i'll keep playing and see what happens. Wife has a smart phone might see if she can get that app and use her phone. And your wife should be worried about you sometimes I wonder myself . LMFAO:haha:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember how to do it on a PC either. Tapatalk and AM downsize then for you on non-flip-phone mobiles. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDamn no nudity Huh ? Thought thats when I look my best LOL. I use a military grade flip phone only thing thats held up to a Mali's teeth and several floats in the water dish. i'll keep playing and see what happens. Wife has a smart phone might see if she can get that app and use her phone. And your wife should be worried about you sometimes I wonder myself . LMFAO:haha:

Sometimes I wonder too! Lol!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
R1balla, lukehayd,McCrew530,and the rest following my log. For unforseen reason's that I have to shut down my log on Diabolix. This is not due to Health issue's or side effects it is for other reason's R1ball, lukehayd McCrew530 guys I'll send you each a pm explaining the reason. Any followers wanting to know whats up send me a pm. I'll explain. nothing to hide other then it's a screwed up deal. Iron Flex and their board rep's Thanks guys for the chance. I'll Still be on the boards following up on everybody but have to go Natty. To stay employed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like A Good Reason to Me!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Send some of that left over diabolix my way!:) best of luck to you brother, job always more important!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Send some of that left over diabolix my way!:) best of luck to you brother, job always more important!
Let you know brother. Might do it . Waiting to see what R1balla McCrew and lukehayd want me to do to make it right with them first.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beltzie5, You got a lot of friends right now!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Here that ! Think it might be something I have ? Are my winning smile and charm ? LMFAO