NurseGrays's Blasting Fat with Ageforce!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray is back at it with another Log. Shout out to Ageforce for making this log possible!

I will be using this patch every other night for 60 days! Lets put these bad boys to the test!

Age Force Fat Patches.JPG

A Weight Loss Patch That Burns Body Fat Without Strict Diets Or Intense Exercise!

With Garcinia, 7-Keto DHEA, And A New Hoodia Appetite Supressant
If you’ve been disappointed before with fad diets, diet pills that promise rapid weight loss, or some other fat burning patch, we hope you will consider our AgeForce® transdermal time-release Fat Burning weight loss patch because it truly is the most scientifically advanced, powerful, and effective fat burning supplement available!

While diet and exercise are important to any weight management plans, this transdermal time-release patch can help you burn body fat and achieve and maintain your desired weight management goals. Simply apply the transdermal time-release patch and our exclusive fat burning peptide formula is absorbed into your bloodstream where it can help you shed those unwanted pounds and body fat, including that hard to lose deep abdominal body fat!

Please Scroll Down To Read Emails We Have Received From Customers And Recent Contest Winners
Lose Weight Safely and Permanently -Everybody's metabolism, body-type, age, health, and caloric intakes are different, but our patch can help you burn body fat and lose extra pounds. You may want to slim down and lose only a few pounds to fit back into those jeans you were wearing last year, or lose weight for health reasons, or you may want to turn over a new leaf and reverse years of dietary neglect in exchange for a healthier, skinnier body. They're all good reasons to try the transdermal time-release Fat Burning patch.

Our Exclusive Formula Now Contains Garcinia Cambogia, 7-Keto DHEA, And An Advanced Hoodia Appetite Suppressant. - No Other Fat Burning Supplement is formulated with our proven weight loss ingredients, and as important, our time-release formula delivery directly to your bloodstream delivery assures total bioavailability of each of the formula’s nutrients. Please take a moment to read about this awesome formula.
Garcinia Cambogia hydroxycitric acid HCA) is extracted from the fruit rind of the Garcinia plant. In clinical trials, it has been shown to burn stored body fat and support appetite suppression, along with increasing metabolic rates. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that convert carbohydrates into body fat, and to increase the oxidation of carbohydrates before they can be stored as body fat.

7-Keto DHEA (7-OXO DHEA) is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA that works in two ways to help you lose weight: First, it increases your metabolic rate, which reduces body fat, second, it inhibits the storage of new body fat, for ongoing weight control.

Tyr-Somatostatin is an advanced peptide that burns body fat.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (RLA) An antioxidant that helps to convert carbohydrates into energy. It also helps to restore natural levels of vitamins C and E.

Hoodia – With transdermal delivery, Hoodia is a remarkable and effective appetite suppressant.

Yohimbine increases lipolysis as shown in multiple studies, especially during and following exercise, thus promoting safe, natural weight loss. Yohimbine is a mild stimulant.

Hordenine is an alkaloid that occurs naturally in barley and other plants. It stimulates the central nervous system and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.

You'll Never Feel Hyper Or Jittery! Our formula burns body fat without any of the negative effects of so-called “fat-burners” like caffeine, ephedrine, or guarana, that are all commonly found in over-the-counter weight loss supplements and diet pills. Our patches will not cause jitters, racing heartbeat, or elevated blood pressure. The advanced powerful formula has only one effect in the body and that is to oxidize (burn) fat. Period!

You Can Lose Weight And Body Fat Even Without Strict Diets Or Exercise! That's how effective this patch really is! That being said, it will certainly work faster and better and lead to permanent and safe weight loss if you eat sensibly and get regular cardio exercise. Here's an overview of the features and benefits of the patch:

Lose Weight
Target and burn body fat including deep abdominal fat
Moderate Appetite Suppressant
Lower body fat ratio by burning stored body fat and setting a barrier to keep new body fat from being produced and stored.
Safe and effective for men and women of all ages
Will not convert to any downstream sex hormone
Great for athletes and all fitness/workout routines to lower body fat ratios
Transdermal skin patch with 8-hour time release formula delivery
100% formulated and manufactured in US FDA certified laboratories

Progress 11-15-14.JPG

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a logging machine.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
First patch!

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
First night went good. I kept it on for 12 hrs directs say 8 but I laugh in the face of danger!

Wrist itches a bit this morning no other side effects.

Attachments

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol how do you keep it on all day? I feel like people would be like wtf?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I get the same red spot depending on the patch and location.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I get the same red spot depending on the patch and location.
Got it on my forearm from last night. No big deal goes away in an hour.

Day 4 no sides. Did notice I wasn't as hungry as usual but that did wear down as the next day went on. I will be posting pics weekly.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got it on my forearm from last night. No big deal goes away in an hour. Day 4 no sides. Did notice I wasn't as hungry as usual but that did wear down as the next day went on. I will be posting pics weekly.
Awesome!! Cant wait to see that progress!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Night 3 No issues. No noted side effects. Have notice slight decrease in hungry throughout the day. Weekly pics to come!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok week 1 down!

No noted side effects. I have noticed slight decrease in hunger sometime I have to remind myself to eat. Minimal fat loss but if i keep at it I should lose a little by the end of the 60 days. Strength is also up but I don't believe that has to do with the patches. So far so good. Nice job Age Force!

Progress 11-22-14.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 2 Update

I have played around with the patch placement this week. I noted with continuous use on one area I would develop a slight skin irritation. So I decided to try and move it to my abdomen. Bad move on my part. It burnt my skin. Its been three days since I placed on my abdomen and there is still a red square. Kinda a bummer. No major fat loss noted. With continuous use I could see these aiding in fat loss but not being the main supplementation for it. I will continue this log with weekly updates and progress pics. I will also play around more with the product placement. Im excited to see what the end results is. Still no side effects.

Progress 11-29-14.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The same thing happens to me. Just rotate spots and find the best one.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 3 Update

So minimal fat loss at this point. I would expect to see a little more with all the compounds in this patch. The burn Marks are a bit of a problem. It doesn't matter where I place the patch I still get burned from it. Over all I like the idea of these patches but I don't know If Im going to continue past next week. Felling a bit discouraged by these burns and skin irritation.

Progress 12-6-14.jpg

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is your diet like? Have you had any positive results? Its only been 3 weeks. Stick with it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What is your diet like? Have you had any positive results? Its only been 3 weeks. Stick with it.
Diet is fine. I tend not to change my diet much when I run fat loos logs as to gauge effectiveness of the supplement. I have had some positive results. I defiantly am going to stick with it. Just felt a little discouraged.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Late but in bruh! I'm going to be logging these as well in the very short future.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice! Welcome.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 4 Update

Feel like its starting to kick in. Noticing some minimal fat loss. Still a little irritation from the patches. Hopefully this picks up some speed.

Progress 12-13-14.jpg

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..was thinking about giving these a try. Your results will be the deciding factor..and I know all about the skin irritation as Ive tried their GH patch. The places I can put them without the irritation are the tops of my feet, forearms and upper shoulders.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 5 Update

Apetite suppression up a little this week. Irritation gone now Im just transferring on the forearms. Fat loss still at a minimum. Only one week left and I'll put up a side by side shot to really gauge the difference.

Progress Pic 12-20-14.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Final Thoughts

Once again big thank you to ageforce for making this log possible.

Ok so I used the patches as directed for quite awhile. I had noticeable irritation to the skin the first few weeks then it diminished. Appetite suppression was very minimal. Some minimal fat loss noted as well. You can judge the before and after for yourself. The pros of this patch are that its super easy to apply just stick and forget but thats mainly it. I expected more from the patch as it has a grip of compounds in it. I notice more results from just using an oral T2 by itself than with these patches. That being said I feel these would be great for beginners as there isn't much thought that goes into taking this supplement. I did however enjoy this log and would like to try other ageforce products in the future.

Final Score 5/10

Before
Progress 11-15-14.JPG

After
Progress 1-5-15.jpg

Thanks again AgeForce!!!!!!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Their fat loss patches seem to have a history of lack luster reviews..hence why they keep making revisions to the formula. As loaded as the new formula is, apparently it still needs improving.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Their fat loss patches seem to have a history of lack luster reviews..hence why they keep making revisions to the formula. As loaded as the new formula is, apparently it still needs improving.
Everyone is different. I personally know people that have lost 6lbs + in one week. Unless you try them you wont know for sure.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I tried the older fat loss formula..I thought they were just ok..judging by this log I dont see this new formula doing all that much for me..having said that I do like ageforce and their HGH Powerpatches though..and still open to try their fat loss patches (again) in the future depending on revisions.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried the older fat loss formula..I thought they were just ok..judging by this log I dont see this new formula doing all that much for me..having said that I do like ageforce and their HGH Powerpatches though..and still open to try their fat loss patches (again) in the future depending on revisions.
Check out the AgeForce football promo thread. We are going to have a huge giveaway for the SuperBowl. Maybe you can win and try another patch.