Allison's Glute Blaster Grind with Mind and Muscle Wyked

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
Okay so once again I have used the product Wyked 2.1 pre workout in my leg day.
To give a little back sight on what it has in it are:
Agmatine Sulfate
4 different pump technologies
4 different burning technologies

Agmatine sulfate can have some great uses as:

There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.

There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes.

Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.

So along with the the great pumps and burning technologies I wanted to focus a little more on other benefits that Agmatine Sulfate can be used for, like the insulin responses and the LH hormones.

Some people think oh its just a pre work out that can make you jittery and get you pumped and screaming for the gym. The screaming really Has nothing to do with the pre work out. This pre work out is all about the pump you can get to receive the best gains for your workout.
So yes maybe it keeps you concentrated and gives you a great pump but not all the things in pre workouts are bad for your body.

My workout today was very Glute Oriented:

-RDL's
-Butt Blaster
-Lying leg curls
-Lunges
-Leg extensions
-Squats
-One leg curls

These were all done high paced and very focused on keeping the tension in the butt and not resting a lot so that your glutes can get a great pump. I was most proud of the fact that my squats were at the end of the work out and I still managed to do 4 sets of squats at 165lbs. The pump that I had and was receiving still at the end of my workout was unbelievable. Still pushing the squeeze to be better and stronger every time. I could feel the great stretch and the pull coming from the top of my hamstrings to my lower glute all the way to the top.

The feeling you get when you can still hit a high weight towards the end of the work out and actually feeling like your making gains instead of just moving the weight can show you what a difference your supplements can make on your body!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Have you created a Workout log? or are you just posting reviews?

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
Is there a tab for the difference because right now every review i write will have a either small version of my work out or a more in depth version of my workout as in sets and how much weight i have done on each one.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Is there a tab for the difference because right now every review i write will have a either small version of my work out or a more in depth version of my workout as in sets and how much weight i have done on each one.
just start a never ending log in the workout logs tab. Just post in the same thread you make. Put a link up here and I'll follow

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're logging this product you can always keep it going right here. Otherwise, if you're trying other products and just updating your thoughts and workouts, start a training log in the training section. I'd love to follow along too.

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
I have made a training log it is called Allison's Cut Throat Lifestyle, it won't let me post the link.

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Okay so once again I have used the product Wyked 2.1 pre workout in my leg day.
To give a little back sight on what it has in it are:
Agmatine Sulfate
4 different pump technologies
4 different burning technologies

Agmatine sulfate can have some great uses as:

There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.

There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes.

Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.

So along with the the great pumps and burning technologies I wanted to focus a little more on other benefits that Agmatine Sulfate can be used for, like the insulin responses and the LH hormones.

Some people think oh its just a pre work out that can make you jittery and get you pumped and screaming for the gym. The screaming really Has nothing to do with the pre work out. This pre work out is all about the pump you can get to receive the best gains for your workout.
So yes maybe it keeps you concentrated and gives you a great pump but not all the things in pre workouts are bad for your body.

My workout today was very Glute Oriented:

-RDL's
-Butt Blaster
-Lying leg curls
-Lunges
-Leg extensions
-Squats
-One leg curls

These were all done high paced and very focused on keeping the tension in the butt and not resting a lot so that your glutes can get a great pump. I was most proud of the fact that my squats were at the end of the work out and I still managed to do 4 sets of squats at 165lbs. The pump that I had and was receiving still at the end of my workout was unbelievable. Still pushing the squeeze to be better and stronger every time. I could feel the great stretch and the pull coming from the top of my hamstrings to my lower glute all the way to the top.

The feeling you get when you can still hit a high weight towards the end of the work out and actually feeling like your making gains instead of just moving the weight can show you what a difference your supplements can make on your body!
Thank you for delving into all the benefits of Agmatine. I included it because it amplifies the conversion of Arginine in the muscle to NO for better pumps, and like you said I designed it for PUMPS NOT A BUZZ:) Most brands use all stims no actives, this has the scientifically proven amount to be perfect for a 200 lb man. Women could use 2-2.5 scoops, basically 1 scoop per 66 lbs of body weight. Great Post!