Getting a chubby with Rise and Swell! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RISE & SWELL - DAY 1

Big thanks to cheftepesh1 and the crew over @ Mind and Muscle for this opportunity!! I'm about 15 days into PCT, so this is will be the icing on the cake to help me finish strong!!

I've taken all of these ingredients before, but not quite all in the same mix like this, and possibly not at the same doses. The bottle calls for a 5 day on, 2 day off routine, which I'm completely cool with. I also have a little bit of the Wyked 2.1 to use with this, so this could be a fun ride.

I didn't know exactly when this was coming in, so I was more than excited when I saw the mail lady drop it off today! I was already up and had popped 1 Combustion upon waking @ noon. (working nights tonight). Around 2pm, the mail arrived. Rather than wait till tomorrow morning, I took my first dose after checking the label of both the Rise and the Combustion. There wasn't any overlapping ingredients, so I decided it was good to go. The taste was very pleasant and light. Nothing too overpowering at all. It mixed easily by just swirling the powder around in my cup. When it was all mixed up, the water was still clear. NICE! After I drank it all, I noticed just a tiny bit of residue at the bottom of the cup, so I put a little more water in there & washed it all down. Probably about 10-15 minutes later, I was really feeling that yohimbine kick in! I was totally amped and wide friggin open!! I've seen some people have digestive issues with some of these ingredients. As of today, (obviously, only my 1st day), I haven't had any.

After further observation, it says to eat no less than 30 minutes later. I think I went almost 2 hours later. Lol.. I think the combination of the two supplements killed my appetite.

Now, just over 7 hours later & I'm still feeling pretty good! No stomach issues and still feeling fairly energized.

So far so good!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following!

Like my last post, so far, so good! As of 3 days in, no negative issues to speak of.

I took yesterday off from the gym because I worked nights the prior night. Got a good night's rest last night & hit the gym this morning. I ran 3 miles when I first got there, and followed it up with what I'd basically call a circuit workout, just for back & chest. I hit a push & pull exercise, non-stop for about 20 minutes after the cardio. I was spent. BUT, the pump was for real! Energy was solid as well.

Gonna put this stuff to the test tonight.. lol..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R&S - Day 6

Well, I went one day over..

Things have definitely been looking up! Haha.. Yes, the pun was intended. It hasn't been a huge surge in libido, but it's definitely been there. I've been feeling great throughout the days, and the night time is the right time.. LOL!

The digestive issues are kind of hit or miss. One day I might have all kinds of rumblings going on inside, and the next, I'm completely fine. I haven't paid too much attention to exactly what foods I'm eating on which days, but for the most part, it's all fairly clean foods.

The workouts have been improving a little as well. That yohimbine is definitely a nice addition. It's always given me a little extra something in the gym. Obviously, the Agmatine is giving some nice pumps as well, so I'm holding on to about the same physique I had coming off my ph cycle. Maybe a little leaner if anything.

The next two days will be my off days from this. Too bad - it tastes great!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R&S - Day 12

Back on the swelling train!

I started back the other day & I've noticed one thing big time, now that I took those 2 days off. The yohimbine has me sweating big time! I love it! This product isn't only helping me in the bedroom, and in the gym, but it's also proving to be a great thermogenic that's helping me lean out as well!! Talk about the best of both worlds! libido, pumps, and leaning... Say it ain't so!!

Mind and Muscle, you guys never cease to amaze me! Your Wyked is probably my favorite preworkout! Now, this stuff is kicking some major ass as well!!

Oh, the digestive issues are still hit or miss.. Yesterday was bad, and this morning - nothing.. Hmmm...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome stuff. I'm glad you like it. There my go to products as well now!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, you guys might want to put some sort of disclaimer on the bottle that doesn't hold you accountable for me showing up late for work. Lol. This stuff had me & wife playing until early in the morning. We knocked boots till 6 o clock! Lmao! Yeah, I was an hour late for work the other day. Oh well, it was all worth it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R&S - Day 22

It dawned on me this morning that it's been a while since I've given an update. Sorry about that. I've been working so much overtime lately, I hardly know what day it is, or if I'm coming or going.

I've noticed this week that the stomach issues are all but gone. No emergencies @ Walmart or other public places anymore. Lol.. The boost this stuff has given me in the rack is no joke and I'm loving it big time. If I could get the wife to chime in on this log, she'd tell you she's just as satisfied with it, haha!

The workouts seem to fly by. I still feel like I'm sweating more than normal - which is cool because of these cooler months. Looking in the jar this morning, it's looking like I only have a few days left on this. Too bad - I'm really diggin it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R&S - Day 27

I love the first day back on this stuff. I can definitely feel the yohimbine. Like I mentioned earlier, it definitely kicks in my sweat. The libido boost is always welcome as well. The only problem with that, though, is the fact that I'm working 5 nights in a row! Gonna be ready to pounce when I have a night off! That's for sure!

I went for a 2 mile jog yesterday around the subdivision. I think it may have been in the upper 40's. I still sweat my butt off! I did shave 2 minutes off my time though! I had to quit running a few months ago due to plantar fasciitis. Stuff hurts! I'm slowly getting back into the running. Gotta start my spring time cut early cuz I'm getting older. Lol.. Thinking some EC would've been good with this for some extra fat burning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rise and Swell - Final Review

Big thanks to the people over at Mind and Muscle for giving me this opportunity to run and log their product. I've been a big fan of their products for a while now, and this one here definitely did not let me down.

This product did everything it claimed to do. First and foremost, it gave me that test boost. I felt this both in the bedroom and in the gym. No pr's were set in the gym, but with the lack of sleep and increased overtime at work, I still maintained my strength. The pumps from this were right where I expected them to be with Agmatine in the mix. The libido boost was awesome! Again, we're working a ton of overtime right now. Normally, I'd be run down and not very into either working out or staying up a little later to play w/ the wife in bed. This stuff had me wanting both!

I think I dropped 2 lbs while on this. Not a huge loss, but considering that this stuff had its work cut out for the amount of cortisol my body was producing, I'd say it did pretty good! I've always loved yohimbine, so I knew I was going to like this supplement. Cardio was that much easier, and my body temp seemed elevated throughout the day.

If any of you out there are looking for a solid test booster, this is definitely something you want to try! Like I said, it does what it claims. You won't be let down.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Fantastic review. Glad you loved the products! If you don't mind posting your final review under the product on mind and muscle.com that would be awesome. Thanks again!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fantastic review. Glad you loved the products! If you don't mind posting your final review under the product on mind and muscle.com that would be awesome. Thanks again!
Consider it done!