Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

It has been a couple of years since I kept a log. This log will not be updated as daily or comprehensively as mine were the past, but be more to give account of my experience with Lipomorph (as there is yet to be much female feedback on the product)...

GOALS :: BODY STATISTICS & TRAINING

Both fitness and body composition have suffered terribly in 2014, and I'm not happy to admit that over the last six months my body composition and body mass have "maintained" the highest in years. I have struggled to get back to my "normal", restarting over and over with the best intentions, but either body or mind getting burnt out, despite all desire and motivation to return "The Female Terminator" to machine status. That can be no more!!!

Sunday 9 November 2014, I was 9.9% bodyfat at 119 pounds. Aiming for 7.8% bodyfat (at 103-108 pounds - weight not the key thing, although important re comfortability), with goal once there to maintain 7.8-8% bodyfat again.

I have yet to get into a complete rhythm re training and have had an easy week/week off every 2-4 weeks, so this is going to see me as I have been and working on getting back into my "Athlete". Aiming for 3-4 x resistance training sessions + 3 x HIIT sessions each week, with goal as soon as possible being back at 3-5 x resistance session + 3 x HIIT sessions + 2-3 x 20-min cardio sessions + one day off each week.

NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENTATION

Nutrition has been the worst it's been in years [and the lack of Recompadrol is evident] over the last six months (which had not helped with the lack in training - given that training is the DIFFERENCE for me).

Those who have known my supplementation in the past may be surprised by its "lack" now, having cut down to almost mere basics. For the last few weeks I have only been using Enhanced Body Formulation's Adipose Annihilation v2 and Metabolic Powder, AI Sports Nutrition's Furious and RecoverPRO, with Calcium and Vitamin C.

I started using Antaeus Labs' LipoMorph on Monday (cooling sensation experienced not long after dosing) and have been dosing 2 capsules post-meal (since have had only one meal a day - albeit "meal" constantly eating anywhere from 1-3 hours in duration), but if I have two meals a day I will dose 1 capsule post-meal each time. Meals are usually within eight hours re the 16-hour fast/8-hour eating window re Lean Gains and since September have been with a Carb Backloading approach.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for motivation! You got this, doll!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
This looks like it's going to be really interesting. Curious about the bodyfat, isn't 9% already stage material for females?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for motivation! You got this, doll!
Cheers. And I have a name, thanks!

This looks like it's going to be really interesting. Curious about the bodyfat, isn't 9% already stage material for females?
Will be. Eh, like most in this "business"/industry, it's about where we are comfortable and happy with on a PERSONAL level, instead of what everyone else thinks we look like and are. I generally maintain 8-10% bodyfat - like I said, biggest and fluffiest been in a long time.

This morning - already 114.8 pounds:
RosieChee14Nov14.jpg

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Quite understandable. I'll be following along, hopefully the product will help you bust through this tough time.

PS: you already look good, can't wait to see pics at the end!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you already look very good. I can't wait to see how much progress you make.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rosie, that avi is your best ever.....you look great!!!:notworthy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite understandable. I'll be following along, hopefully the product will help you bust through this tough time.

PS: you already look good, can't wait to see pics at the end!
It's not the product, but a matter of will, since, as I said, TRAINING makes the difference for me with body composition. The product is me seeing what it's like and giving a female experience (albeit maybe not the most typical, given my body and how it responds to things), which is a big thing, given that I have refused to try many new ones over recent years.

As far as pics, you can see what I am like re FB, as I might start posting post-training pics again.

Wow, you already look very good. I can't wait to see how much progress you make.
Cheers! It will be nice to being back to being COMFORTABLE in my skin (which is going to happen regardless, because it HAS to).

rosie, that avi is your best ever.....you look great!!!:notworthy:
Thanks, Tom (I was really happy when that pic was taken) :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been trying to make an update since Saturday morning, but for some reason, every time I try to make an update, there is an "error". Therefore, I will just "edit" and make weekly updates in post #1 (and it wouldn't let me do that - so will update in my "Fitness Journal" and post link).

Week 1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2

Lipo-Morph

Monday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1319
Tuesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1426
Wednesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1440
Thursday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1352 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2033
Friday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1339
Saturday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1134 and 2 caps post-meal @ 1552
Sunday - 2 caps post-meal in the morning (to be).

The cooling in mouth after dosing each time is not as prominent as it was in week 1.

Body Statistics

Today: 9.8% bodyfat at 113.8 pounds.

To give an idea re change in girths, last Saturday to today was -1 cm in chest and hips, with no change in waist. FEEL much better though – although more to do with the fact that I have run EVERY single morning this week (and that makes ALL the difference).

Training

Monday – 20-min Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings
Tuesday – HIIT Run + Arms/Abs
Wednesday - 20-min Run
Thursday – HIIT Run + Full-Body
Friday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Arms/Abs
Saturday - 20-min Run
Sunday – OFF

Sunday will be my first day off ALL training in 10 days (and will be spent driving 10-12 hours).

Nutrition

Meals Monday through Wednesday were good.
Thursday saw a “cheat” meal [after impromptu rollerskating for 90 minutes in the evening], making for THREE meals (and more Lipo-Morph post-third).
Friday was good.
Today is two meals, with my second a “cheat”.
Sunday will be one meal, albeit "good".

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeks 3 & 4

Lipo-Morph

Week 3

Monday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1328 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2000
Tuesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 2002
Wednesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1330
Thursday - 2 caps post-meal @ 2000
Friday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1522 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2129
Saturday - none (ate twice though)
Sunday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1631

Week 4

Monday - 2 caps post-meal @ 2002
Tuesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1226 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2226
Wednesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1809
Thursday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1639
Friday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1445
Saturday - 2 caps post-meal @ 0935 and 2 caps post-meal @ 1501
Sunday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1613

Week 3 saw no "cooling" after some meals and week 4 was hit and miss with it.

Body Statistics

Week 3: 10% bodyfat at 121.4 pounds
Week 4: 10.5% bodyfat at 118 pounds

Re girths, gained back everything that had been lost from week one to two over week three, and little change from week three to four.

Training

Have NOT been happy with training over the last two weeks. Week 3 was "allowing" an "easy" week, so resistance training knew would be less, but still wanted at LEAST TWO days and only got in one. Thursday of week 3 got quite sick and it persisted - trained Monday of week 4, but was a huge effort and even running the days until Friday was painfully completed (running better than nothing, so forced that at least). Body DEFINITELY NEEDS RESISTANCE TRAINING

Week 3

Monday – OFF
Tuesday – HIIT Run
Wednesday - 20-min Run + Full-Body
Thursday – HIIT Run
Friday - 20-min Run
Saturday - HIIT Run
Sunday – OFF

Week 4

Monday – HIIT Run + Full-Body
Tuesday – 30-min Run
Wednesday - HIIT Run
Thursday – HIIT Run
Friday - HIIT Run + Full-Body
Saturday - 20-min Run
Sunday – OFF

Nutrition

All over the place. Was away or traveling most of week 3. Week 4 not had the best week. And been quite sick since Thursday of week 3, so meals dependent on how nauseous felt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hope you feel better soon, rosie!!!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Things happen. Progress can never be linear. Just keep it consistent and you'll get there

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 5

Lipo-Morph

Monday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1419
Tuesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1035 and 2 caps post-meal at 1604
Wednesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 0917 and 2 caps post-meal @ 1444 and 2 caps post-meal @ 1934 (yes, used THREE times)
Thursday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1418
Friday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1627
Saturday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1448
Sunday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1547 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2311

Cooling is not as strong as it was when I first started using Lipo-Morph.

Body Statistics

On Saturday 13 December: 10.1% bodyfat at 115.4 pounds

Re girths, lost almost an inch through waist and a little through hips, putting me back close to where I was before I got sick; biggest surprise though was shoulders are now at the smallest girth they have been in the past, which is odd.

Training

Tuesday – 20-min Run + Core
Wednesday - HIIT Run
Thursday – 20-min Run + Full-Body
Friday - HIIT Run
Saturday - 20-min Run + Full-Body
Sunday – OFF

Nutrition

Been a lot better, although really need (and want) to be eating two meals EVERY day. Had a couple of cheat meals - Wednesday (outside Lean Gains 8-hour feeding window) and Sunday nights (in Lean Gains feeding window), albeit more "carb backloading" for the next day's training.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If you're body stats are accurate, you've gained 2lbs of mass while losing 0.1% bf, which means 2lbs of pure muscle. Not the short term goal but impressive nonetheless.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're body stats are accurate, you've gained 2lbs of mass while losing 0.1% bf, which means 2lbs of pure muscle. Not the short term goal but impressive nonetheless.
As I mentioned in post #1 body mass is not the key thing and I can fluctuate 10-15 pounds in a week dependent on nutrition and training. Body COMPOSITION is what I look at more (as you'll see in today's update).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 6

Lipo-Morph

Monday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1455 and 2 caps post-meal @ 1906
Tuesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1520 and 2 caps post-meal at 2257
Wednesday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1411 and 2 caps post-meal @ 2100
Thursday - 2 caps post-meal @ 1427
Friday - N/A
Saturday - N/A
Sunday - N/A

Used the last of the second bottle of Lipo-Morph on Thursday.

Body Statistics

Today: 9.5% bodyfat at 120.2 pounds

Girths remained unchanged for the most part.

Training

Tuesday – 20-min Run
Wednesday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Arms/Abs
Thursday – 20-min Run + Full-Body
Friday - HIIT Run + Arms/Abs
Saturday - 20-min Run + Full-Body
Sunday – 20-min Run

Even though felt bone dead on Saturday, still forced myself to go to the gym, but energy was so not there that ended up stopping after the first round (~20 minutes) of the circuit I was doing.

Nutrition

Nutrition this week has probably been the worst of any whilst using Lipo-Morph - had a LOT of carbohydrates (more than my usual "I need 400 grams") AND sodium, a combination for water retention (as seen by the gain in body mass). Have been eating a lot more again at night too, especially sugar, to help "coma" me to sleep (since I have barely been able to sleep this last week, despite being dead on my feet). The sugar has not been good for the following day re energy no doubt, but I've been non-stop-go all week and the "fix" has been worth the crash when needed (kind of). Nutrition will be back to being good next week - at least IN Lean Gains fast/window, as works best for my body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas Blessings