Rebuilding to Beast Status Take II, STIMUL8 RTD!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What's up peeps! Yes, I',m back and taking the world by storm. I hit a short stint where I was not training and missed the meet of the year due to stress! I'm back and I got a great opportunity to run STIMUL8! Thank you all for this great opportunity. This is just the thing I needed to get kickstarted again. This week has been my first full blown week back to beast mode. I plan to go all in and get back to glory after thius small layoff. Things are hectic as usual but I'll manage. Without furthur ado, here is how day 1-3 went:

Monday Nov. 3
Bench Press: 245 4x10
Incline Bench: 135x 4x10
Incline DB Flye 60 3x10-15
Wide Grip Pulldown: 160 3x10
One Arm DB Row: 100 3x10-15

Tuesday Nov 4:
Squats: 205 4x8
Rack Pulls: 315 4x8
Leg Press: 245 2x20

Wednesday Nov 5
Cardio: 45min 3.0 speed @ 3.0 inlcine
Bench Press: 275 4x10

Wait for it, yes I bench multiple times per week. There is a method to my madness. I' on my way back to Beast Mode and this is just the beginning. There may be weeks where I train a couple times as opposed to a few but this is the restart....Once again, the generosity of FINALFLEX is unmatched.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
All for you homie {Wasme}, special thanks for allowing me to run this RTD!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for 'Beast Mode' :head:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Count me in. I'm liking the workouts already!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I decided my workout once I got to the gym. Strength is beginning to return and its something special to see when you had a layoff of some sort or allow outside factors to define what your going to look or feel like. So I get to the gym and run itno a buddy I met when I first moved to this area. He was graciouys enough to assist on a final set, This workout was somewhat short but to the point on the target muscle. I workout in an OVERTRAINED state, which technically does not exist but I overwork groups on purpose. This is just the kickstart of my newfound person, emotionally and physically. I came through something I never thought would happen. I learned a valuable lesson. I realized how I allowed my current job to affect me so badly it spilled into my family life, personal appearnce and how I began to drift into a shallow state. No more will I let this company define my circumstances. If I can;t get to the gym, calisthenics will be my friend. I also fooled myself into thinking I had less BF than I actually carry. This has all changed. The new Beast is on a critical mission to destroy weights and get back on track to loving family and self. My stress on the job cost me a new home, (Im still stuck in the old one) and probably the emotional stability of not having to do any repairs and such. The job caused me to care so much and fear being let go that I stopped training and eating. Friends and family answered my calls but the answer was always the same " I can't help you and I don't know what to say." I had to turn GOD because he is the one with me since birth. Just didn't realize the doors he opened during the time. It's all over now at the moment. My sanity is back. I'm decluttering the house, emotional attachment to my job and smashing weights/Diet/Cardio like I should have been all along. My entry to 2014 Raw World's has been moved to 2015 Raw Worlds. I'm training for that meet and that meet only. If one comes along the way, for progress then so be it. It's time, Lets Get it, & STIMUL8 the GAINZ.

Thursday Nov. 13, 2014
DB ROWS
60 x 8
70 x 8
80 X 8
90 X 8
100 X 8
110 X 8
120 X 8
115 X 8
105 X 8
95 X 8
85 X 8
75 X 8
65 X 8

wIDE gRIP pULLDOWNS
120X 4 X 8

Incline Bench Press
135 x 20
135 x 15
225 x 10
275 x 8 x 3 Sets
315 x 4 {Had 2 in the tank}

Seems as though my Incline is returning faster than flat. You know what, I'll take it. Once I can return to a 4 set of Incline @ 315 for 6-8 reps, I'll check on a single for 405. This next 12 weeks will be epic going into the new year.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Been through some VERY dark times in my own life brother and for me the iron was what kept me from going completely insane and its the iron that kept me focused on getting through the dark times and progressing forward. I am not totally through all the chaos and darkness yet but I am on the way back up. Keep your focus and you will succeed.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love your opening man. Faith and family first!

Very strong work too.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rested Friday & Saturday. I'm contemplating hitting the gym today after mid day! I begin my work week next week at the rig for a week then off for three! It's going to be Epic! I'll go to work for a week/Off three/ work one and off one! I have lots of gym time planned. Diet will be tuned in and cardio kicked up to get what I can to get kicked off for 2015! Just restarted 8 count BodyBuilders in my kitchen making breakfast for my 1 yr old. It didn't take much, he just eats a Naner (Banana). I haven't done those since leaving the service. I really can't say the last time we did them during PT, atleast 10yrs ago! It's bee n that long. I just did 2 sets of three! More to come throughout the day possibly but its a start! calisthenics for days I can't make it to the gym!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Rested Friday & Saturday. I'm contemplating hitting the gym today after mid day! I begin my work week next week at the rig for a week then off for three! It's going to be Epic! I'll go to work for a week/Off three/ work one and off one! I have lots of gym time planned. Diet will be tuned in and cardio kicked up to get what I can to get kicked off for 2015! Just restarted 8 count BodyBuilders in my kitchen making breakfast for my 1 yr old. It didn't take much, he just eats a Naner (Banana). I haven't done those since leaving the service. I really can't say the last time we did them during PT, atleast 10yrs ago! It's bee n that long. I just did 2 sets of three! More to come throughout the day possibly but its a start! calisthenics for days I can't make it to the gym!
What type drilling do you do?0il, water, gas, environmental?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
New week! I will work this week but slide off to the gym possibly for 6 days. Stoked and ready to get it done, God willing! Stimul8 will help get me through! It's all about the next 5 weeks to get a solid base back under my feet and get kick started back to beast mode. I have a few surprises in store post Stimul8,
So it's the beginning. ephedra + Stimul8 is awesome. I'm about to order another case! This stuff is Epic!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New week! I will work this week but slide off to the gym possibly for 6 days. Stoked and ready to get it done, God willing! Stimul8 will help get me through! It's all about the next 5 weeks to get a solid base back under my feet and get kick started back to beast mode. I have a few surprises in store post Stimul8,
So it's the beginning. ephedra + Stimul8 is awesome. I'm about to order another case! This stuff is Epic!
Stimul8 will definitely power you brother...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday-Bench Day Started with 20min Fasted cardio!
Completed some prework which I will list in a bit:

Bench Press
10 x 135 x 2
10 x 225 x 2
10 x 275 x 2
10 x 295 x 2
10 x 315 x 2
10 x 325 x 4

Incline:
50 x 225 (in 3 sets)

Post Cardio: 10 minutes!
Now that I see what I did, it won't be long before I get back to true form and go beyond! Now for the 12 hour night shift in the tundra! More cardio, walking of course but core will be lit up trying to keep warm. So more BF will get torched!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a beast HP.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HP... still working those big numbers... mind you with HP these numbers just get bigger and bigger!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday Nov 19, 2014

Hit the gym and smashed the volume! I just a don't understand it's like I never had a day off. This was also done faster and with Aminos pumping through my system. Extremely excited with my progress. This run is going to be more EPIC than anyone I have down because I have all the elements in order from water to diet. If people think I'm big now, wait until they get load of a stronger leaner me. My diet is more in check, I finally can tolerate Ephedra, coupled worth Stimul8 and water intake, I should get results show fast. Night all, back to my 12hr shift this event.

Military Press
135 x 15
155 x 15
175 x 12
195 x 10
Drop sets:
145 x 5
125 x 10
105 x 15
85 x 20
65 x 25

Rear Delt raises Supersets:
4 x 40/25 x 15

Rack Pulls
4 x 345 x 8

Squats
3 x 225 x 8
2 x 275 x 5

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pressing machine, Hokie.

Noods...?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Pressing machine, Hokie. Noods...?
Not quit where I want to be to show noods. I have some BF to torch but not much. Keep in mind I'm still trying to find the combo to torch BF with diet, cardio and supps! I don't use PH's so results are coming a bit different than most. O only run your typical SUPPS people claim don't work, Creatine/TestPowder/Stimul8/ECA/Modern BCAA powder & tabs.

Standing at 6'5" 347 you would think I'm not extremely overweight but I can stand to lose Bf to really make my physique shine. I'm doing it steadily. Hopefully I have a handle on this ECA that it does for me what it has for others. I have a YouTube Channel under HOKIEPRIDE! You can see what I somewhat look like. I'll reveal better once this three month trial period for a cut is over!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I found you and followed.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a YouTube Channel under HOKIEPRIDE! You can see what I somewhat look like. I'll reveal better once this three month trial period for a cut is over!
Pretty sure I am subbed to this channel too... as always fine job in the gym HP

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thursday Night! 11/20/2014

Hit the gym and conducted 45 minutes fasted cardio. I started to do more but decided to call it a day since I have tomorrow to return as well as Sat/Sun/Mon before traveling back home. It's been a great run with Stimul8. Workouts and energy have been through the roof. I'm only getting restarted!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thursday Night! 11/20/2014

Hit the gym and conducted 45 minutes fasted cardio. I started to do more but decided to call it a day since I have tomorrow to return as well as Sat/Sun/Mon before traveling back home. It's been a great run with Stimul8. Workouts and energy have been through the roof. I'm only getting restarted!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Friday smashed some cardio. Rested until today. Took some time of wince I'll be off for three weeks. Well 2.5 now that it's part way. Enjoying my family and life. About to hit chest. Anyone joining me for boob day. I missed it Monday. BTW, I took my Stimul8 Preworkout with Ephedra! Lehgo!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Friday smashed some cardio. Rested until today. Took some time of wince I'll be off for three weeks. Well 2.5 now that it's part way. Enjoying my family and life. About to hit chest. Anyone joining me for boob day. I missed it Monday. BTW, I took my Stimul8 Preworkout with Ephedra! Lehgo!
Stimul8 and ephedra?? Plan on getting a 2hr session in I see. lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
GAINZ, Gainz, gainz!!! Wait that's backwards, lol!

Bench Press
10 x 135 x 2
10 x 225 x 2
10 x 275 x 2
10 x 295 x 2
10 x 335 x 4
10 x 315 x 2

Incline:
50 x 225 (in 3 sets)

I'm in middle of the 335 set. It's easy. I'm coming back slowly but surely. I tested almost an entire week. I'm shocked with this because to do this many sets on Stimul8 and Eph only is retarded! Oh yeah, I forgot my dreaming headphones, Grrrrrr.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been wanting to try ephedra and STIMUL8 too. Just a little STIMUL8 tho.

Strong presses!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Whew doggie! Some strong pressing there! Gotta be strong working around those rigs.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Whew doggie! Some strong pressing there! Gotta be strong working around those rigs.
Want to know the funny part! I don't actually work on them. I work as a company man. I'm not allowed to touch the equipment just supervise operations. How retarded is that? It's how my company operates. We are a liability if we get involved. We contract, contractors do all the work. I sneak on and help when I choose though. If o get hurt I can lose my job.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been wanting to try ephedra and STIMUL8 too. Just a little STIMUL8 tho.
Stimul8 and ephedra?? Plan on getting a 2hr session in I see. lol
It is great, Turff you gotta try it! You too Thomas!

GAINZ, Gainz, gainz!!! Wait that's backwards, lol!

Bench Press
10 x 135 x 2
10 x 225 x 2
10 x 275 x 2
10 x 295 x 2
10 x 335 x 4
10 x 315 x 2

Incline:
50 x 225 (in 3 sets)

I'm in middle of the 335 set. It's easy. I'm coming back slowly but surely. I tested almost an entire week. I'm shocked with this because to do this many sets on Stimul8 and Eph only is retarded! Oh yeah, I forgot my dreaming headphones, Grrrrrr.

Strong as always.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
It is great, Turff you gotta try it! You too Thomas! Strong as always.
ApprecIate it WASME! I'm about to go all in on legs tomorrow! SQUAT, Squat, squat!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Two workouts today, Back to Back on Stimul8 and Ephedra #1
Chest Day #2
Flat Bench
135x20
135x15
225x10
275x10
4 x 355 x 8
225x30 {Fatality}
Close Grip
2 x 315 x 10
Incline
4 x 275 x 8
decline
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 7

Flyes/Bicep work

DeclineLegs/Lower Back Part II coming in a bit!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sting HP!

Gonna try Ephedra and STIMUL8 next week on a cardio day. Going to bring a towel...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
WHEELS DAY! 11.29.14! SATURDAY MORNING. STIMUL8 w/ EPHEDRA & FASTED! SWAG SURFING! LEHGO! Rebuilding my base! No straps/belt/wraps/Chalk Ever!

Squats:
135x10
135x10
225x10
245x8
245x8
275x3
315x3
315x3

Leg Press {10:1:1}
460 x 10

Rack Pulls
2 x 375 x 8

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
12.1.14 Session #1 CARDIO @ 12:30PM TREADMILL 3.5, 4.5, 6.0 Incline @ 3.0 Chain Dips 40lbs 10x10

Session #2 Bicep/Tricep Torture LEHGO! Operation Beast Mode is in FULL EFFECT
@ 1830.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
12.2.14 CHESTICLES TUESDAY

12.3.14 CARDIO TREADMILL LISS
INCLINE 6.0 @ 2.7

Looking to lean out and stay strong. Looking good so far. Can finally got my lifting belt again. My belly got too big beginning of summer and when I hit that depressed state and didn't care about my lifting or eatingy body tore itself down and I suffered in every lift. The best way to end the year is to recoup all my loses and knock on tr door of all my best PR's by years end. Next step to break them by the time RAW WORLDS in 2015. I'm stoked and on fire. I will not let my supervisors get me into another state like that again. I enjoy what I do at the company but it seems like they purposely stress me out. So o have to remain cool and collected no matter what they do or say. Liked father told me, it's just a job and there are plenty out there. I guess I always tried to be everyone's friend, especially at work but this generation who works for us now doesn't see things the same. Especially when you don't look like them. It's like their competing for a job that doesn't exist and will do anything to get you clipped. I'm there to make my dough and feed my family. Been there almost 8 yrs and I have peeps who just there barely than a year who feel their better and need to step on people or snitch.
It's ridiculous.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on weight gain. Was out a month earlier this yer after making great progress leaning out, and since then I've just packed on weight. However, I'm getting stronger. Lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah man.. I just ended the most fricken epic cycle of trest and was cruzing through PCT, fuked up my back and got a wicked case of tendonitis in my left arm.
kinda was feelin better last week and now today im in serious pain again. got on the scale and im up 3 lbs. it aint just that.. im way up in body fat and my titties are lookin pretty puffy.. need to trim up before I get too depressed.
point is we all go through ups and downs.. its just part of life. those of us who have familys and full time jobs have to cycle more than just our supplements.
I agree with you hokie.. this younger generation is a trip!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wish I could cycle my work crews! This "young " generation thinks they should automatically get and or be what it's taken me 30 years to acquire. Pay, knowledge, position. Had one kid tell me once that if I would just tell him how to do it he could do just as well as me. I really wanted to drag him back behind the office trailer and "teach" him...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man.. I just ended the most fricken epic cycle of trest and was cruzing through PCT, f
Oral or injectable? If Oral.. how long and at what dose. I am going to run Tr3st / Tr3n in Jan