AgeForce Patches: DHEA/Preg and HGH PP (semi-sponsered)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok. Thanks to the wonderful College football promo that AgeForce is putting on (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/254583-foot-ball-time.html), I received a free months supply of HGH patches. wicked442 was kind enough to invite me to log a couple extra months of the HGH patches for him. Since I was on cycle and fighting lethargy, and they were running a 2 for 1 special (I'm not sure if this is still going, maybe if you ask Wicked442 or djbombsquad they can hook you up), I ordered the DHEA and Pregnenolone patches.

I've been running the DHEA patches for about a week now and the lethargy is GONE! I feel great and have tons of energy. I wanted to wait to start the log until I had the lethargy problem taken care of so I could have a baseline for the HGH.

Here are some stats:

Weight: 205
BF: 13%

I hoping the HGH will help me: add mass, lower BF, help with an achy shoulder and knee, and maybe help with some scar tissue issues I have from a major car accident about 5 years ago. If it could actually dissolve the metal plates in my arm and on my pelvic bone, it'd be great, but I don't have my hopes up.

I am planning on hopping in here and keeping things updated at least every few days. I know it takes a while to start seeing results from HGH, but I'll at least keep you appraised of how it's going with the DHEA/Preg.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
First one IN. Get it Ed!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok. I did my first HGH patch last night. Didn't notice anything different, but I wasn't expecting to. The recommended dosage is 1 patch every 5 days. I'm wondering if it may be advantageous to dose more often...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How long are you supposed to leave the patch on for?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice start ed! You will definitely like the patches. I havnt used 1 that didnt work.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok, just for kicks, I put my 2nd HGH patch on this morning to wear during the day. I actually forgot last night, so I'm going to try it during the day. So, I'm wearing a DHEA patch on one side and a HGH on the other.

The DHEA patches are still doing a great job at keeping away lethargy on this run I'm doing (I'm at 60mg Epi and 150mg Tren right now), so I'm really impressed. Energy level is way up and the thinker seems to be thinkin' better and clearer. Does anybody know if that's because of the DHEA?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hey, Tagger, tommurph, McCrew530, booneman77, you guys ever tried "The Patch"?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok, just for kicks, I put my 2nd HGH patch on this morning to wear during the day. I actually forgot last night, so I'm going to try it during the day. So, I'm wearing a DHEA patch on one side and a HGH on the other.

The DHEA patches are still doing a great job at keeping away lethargy on this run I'm doing (I'm at 60mg Epi and 150mg Tren right now), so I'm really impressed. Energy level is way up and the thinker seems to be thinkin' better and clearer. Does anybody know if that's because of the DHEA?
Man 60 of epi. You got to throw up some before and after pics when your done!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Man 60 of epi. You got to throw up some before and after pics when your done!
I will. I was worried about sides at these doses, but nothing really. A little back cramping if I don't drink my water, but that's it. I really think these patches are helping a lot with that also. I think it's kinda crazy to take this dose without having a lot of lethargy. The only other thing I'm using is the DHEA patch and it is helping immensely.

I know I keep saying that. I was skeptical at best when I started reading about the patches. Then the AgeForce boys started the college football promo they're running and I got to try them out. These things are incredible! Have you tried any yet, NurseGray?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I will. I was worried about sides at these doses, but nothing really. A little back cramping if I don't drink my water, but that's it. I really think these patches are helping a lot with that also. I think it's kinda crazy to take this dose without having a lot of lethargy. The only other thing I'm using is the DHEA patch and it is helping immensely.

I know I keep saying that. I was skeptical at best when I started reading about the patches. Then the AgeForce boys started the college football promo they're running and I got to try them out. These things are incredible! Have you tried any yet, NurseGray?
Ya Man Nurse Gray's Blasting Fat with Ageforce!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just used my first patch last night ha. Running the testo-400 as part of my pct. Nothing of note day 1 as expected.

Only thing that sucks is a couple of the patches slipped off the paper and were like glued to each other.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I havent used any one of the ageforce patches. I was going to look into them for my winter cycle to help keep the led in the pencil while running Msten and alpha 20. But my boy wicked is a good dude and anything his name is attached to I have faith in.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I havent used any one of the ageforce patches. I was going to look into them for my winter cycle to help keep the led in the pencil while running Msten and alpha 20. But my boy wicked is a good dude and anything his name is attached to I have faith in.
Have you run msten before? I ran it at the beginning of this cycle and the lethargy was kinda brutal. Dermacrine helped, but I'm really liking the DHEA patches. I think they actually work better than the cream.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you run msten before? I ran it at the beginning of this cycle and the lethargy was kinda brutal. Dermacrine helped, but I'm really liking the DHEA patches. I think they actually work better than the cream.
I have not but I got a few bottles from a friend who gave up lifting and decided to become a gamer. I have a few bottles of Dermacrine on hand just in case the OSTA starts to get to me but patches would be way easier than dealing with rubbing your self down every day. ( unless youre into that sort of thing..) lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
No i have not, but I really thought about giving it a shot.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I have not but I got a few bottles from a friend who gave up lifting and decided to become a gamer. I have a few bottles of Dermacrine on hand just in case the OSTA starts to get to me but patches would be way easier than dealing with rubbing your self down every day. ( unless youre into that sort of thing..) lol
What?!? "...gave up lifting to become a gamer." Really?? That's crazy! Wow. I'm glad I'm sitting down. :cockblockedsad:

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
No i have not, but I really thought about giving it a shot.
I think it's worth a shot. Especially if you get it on the 50% off sale. I think it comes out cheaper than Dermacrine that way.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think it's worth a shot. Especially if you get it on the 50% off sale. I think it comes out cheaper than Dermacrine that way.
No ****?! And what 50% sale?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Just throwing up an update! DHEA patches still rock for lethargy. I've done my 2nd HGH patch and still no results yet (Lol). I've been on cycle now for about 7 weeks and I'm still feeling great since I started using the DHEA patches.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just throwing up an update! DHEA patches still rock for lethargy. I've done my 2nd HGH patch and still no results yet (Lol). I've been on cycle now for about 7 weeks and I'm still feeling great since I started using the DHEA patches.
2nd cycle and still no results?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
2nd cycle and still no results?
No! Just my 2nd patch! lol. You only wear one every 5 days. I've worn 2 so far. I'm thinking about changing it to 2x per week. But, I'm not sure if more does any better...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
No! Just my 2nd patch! lol. You only wear one every 5 days. I've worn 2 so far. I'm thinking about changing it to 2x per week. But, I'm not sure if more does any better...
Run it like the directions,then after a month double up if you have enough. I never doubled up on any and still got great results from every patch.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Run it like the directions,then after a month double up if you have enough. I never doubled up on any and still got great results from every patch.
What kind of results did you see?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks for the info, wicked! I'll try that.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Running patch #3 of HGH tomorrow. I think I'll wear it at night again. DHEA is still working great! Hey, wicked442 , I have the weight loss patches and noticed that they also have DHEA. Can I wear these and the DHEA patches at the same time or should I alternate from day to day?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great smooth energy with Energy Patch.
No lethargy on cycle with Test Patch.
Good energy and mood in PCT with DHEA/PREG.
the DHEA/Preg patch is helping me a ton on-cycle as well.

I threw on another HGH patch the night before last. So, that's my third patch. So far so good on the HGH patches. Like wicked442 said, I think it'll be another month or two before I really start getting any results from them. But, I'm looking forward to it!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Sorry I disappeared for a few days! I got the dang flu and it beat me up pretty bad for a couple of days. I did use another HGH patch a few days ago. So, I've used 4 of them now.

Still going strong on the dhea patches. I forgot to put one on Saturday morning and the lethargy hit me pretty hard. Once a put the patch on, it was only about an hour before I felt good again. So the DHEA patches are definitely legit!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope you feel betr. Glad you are liking the patches.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hope you feel betr. Glad you are liking the patches.
Thanks, wicked! I am feeling much better. I hit shoulders pretty hard this morning and the joint pain was definitely reduced from what I'm used too. Maybe the HGH patches are kicking in?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Been hitting the MI40 workouts pretty hard and starting to bump up the weights. I think the HGH may be starting to kick in. My shoulder pain is about 40% of what it used to be when working out. Some of this could be attributed to the lighter weights used with MI40, but that can't be all. I've dropped weights before and still had most of the pain.

DHEA patches are still kicking butt. I have about a week left of being on cycle, then I may start using the Fat Loss patches as well.

I'm really starting to be a believer in these patches!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Been hitting the MI40 workouts pretty hard and starting to bump up the weights. I think the HGH may be starting to kick in. My shoulder pain is about 40% of what it used to be when working out. Some of this could be attributed to the lighter weights used with MI40, but that can't be all. I've dropped weights before and still had most of the pain.

DHEA patches are still kicking butt. I have about a week left of being on cycle, then I may start using the Fat Loss patches as well.

I'm really starting to be a believer in these patches!!
Really?! "I'm really starting to be a believer in these patches!!".

I have been really interested in them.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Really?! "I'm really starting to be a believer in these patches!!".

I have been really interested in them.
Lol! Let me explain why I put it that way...

When I first decided to try them out, I was thinking that I'd probably have a lot of placebo effect. Probably because, every time I'd think about the patch, it was there stuck to me. So, I'm thinking, I'm adding to the placebo effect every time I think about them. Also, since they aren't a pill that spikes your blood levels 20 min's after you take them, there is very little "felt effect" from patches.

So, at first, I really struggled with the idea of patches. But, I knew I was having a lot of lethargy on this cycle and was having a hard time finding Dermacrine. AgeForce was having a BOGO sale, so i figured, ""Why not?"

After starting the patches, my lethargy was gone in 2 days and it's been great ever since.

I won one month supply of HGH patches in their college football contest and they asked me if I'd log the results. Since it takes a few months for the HGH patches to "really kick in" they sent me more patches. I'm just about done with my first month and they seem to be at least helping. As I listed at the beginning of the log, there are a few things I'm hoping for with use of the HGH patches. I'm starting to notice some results in those areas. Not sure how much is the patches, but, I've got a couple more months to see!

I hope that makes things more clear for you, Tagger! You're a good friend and I wanted to give you a better explanation.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol! Let me explain why I put it that way...

When I first decided to try them out, I was thinking that I'd probably have a lot of placebo effect. Probably because, every time I'd think about the patch, it was there stuck to me. So, I'm thinking, I'm adding to the placebo effect every time I think about them. Also, since they aren't a pill that spikes your blood levels 20 min's after you take them, there is very little "felt effect" from patches.

So, at first, I really struggled with the idea of patches. But, I knew I was having a lot of lethargy on this cycle and was having a hard time finding Dermacrine. AgeForce was having a BOGO sale, so i figured, ""Why not?"

After starting the patches, my lethargy was gone in 2 days and it's been great ever since.

I won one month supply of HGH patches in their college football contest and they asked me if I'd log the results. Since it takes a few months for the HGH patches to "really kick in" they sent me more patches. I'm just about done with my first month and they seem to be at least helping. As I listed at the beginning of the log, there are a few things I'm hoping for with use of the HGH patches. I'm starting to notice some results in those areas. Not sure how much is the patches, but, I've got a couple more months to see!

I hope that makes things more clear for you, Tagger! You're a good friend and I wanted to give you a better explanation.
Great explanation! Thanks for that.

It seems the general consensus about HGH products are, they need to be ran for roughly 6 months to see the effects from it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great explanation! Thanks for that.

It seems the general consensus about HGH products are, they need to be ran for roughly 6 months to see the effects from it.
even actual HGH needs to be run for nearly that amount of time before seeing anything. Its a long term commitment, not a short cycle drug like most hormones.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
even actual HGH needs to be run for nearly that amount of time before seeing anything. Its a long term commitment, not a short cycle drug like most hormones.
Exactly. I want to give it a run sometime. Maybe next winter, HGH, DMZ, TREST, and A LOT OF CALORIES... :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice job so far!
All you have to do is try the patches and you WILL be a believer.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Had a major issue with some plumbing that is taking up all my free time. Anyway, I've finished up my first month on the HGH patches. My shoulder seems to be doing a little bit better, but i still feel a lot of pain in it. I guess it's just not as "sharp" of a pain.

DHEA patches are still doing their job. I'm glad I ordered them on the 2for1 sale and got the auto ship. That way I get them 2 for 1 forever!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I start PCT tomorrow, but will continue to use the patches. If you guys want to follow along with my PCT, I'm logging it here:

PCT with HPTA

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I started PCT last night and am feeling great. I'm still using the DHEA/Preg patches every day and the HGH patch every 5 days. So far, no sides at all (unless you count the little bit of glue that tends to stay on my stomach after I pull off the patch). I'm really liking the DHEA though. I've tried DHEA pills before. I took them for about 3 months with no noticeable results. But these seem to really help elevate mood, etc.

My shoulder seems to still be improving also, but that is happening a lot slower (as expected).

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Will these be effected by the Ban?