Eliminating Estro with Elimistane!! Sponsored!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys/gals? Thanks to BPS (again) I'll be trying one of their new products Elimistane. I have ran other BPS products before and have enough faith in the company and their products that this one shouldn't disappoint. BUT we will find out over the next month. I've upped my Test to 750/week and am running Deca at 300/week and have had some nipple puffiness going on. I don't think the Exemastane I am taking is very 'pure' as I got it from a RC site. So I am going to stop the Exem and start the Elimistane tonight. We'll see how well it does :D

Right now I am still on a semi-bulk. I say semi because I am taking in around 4000 cals a day and still not gaining any weight. I have about 3 more weeks before I start cutting so we'll see if maybe I can lean up a little on this while still taking in some high calories.

I am following John Meadows Reactive pump routine and am only a few weeks in. So I will be using it through out this log. I'll post up some pics I just took a few days ago as start up pics. And will take more after this log.

Not a huge introduction but you all get the gist of it ;)
Also I have been working 50+ hours a week so my updates will almost always be later at night after my workout.

Let's do it!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Start up pics

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Suba dub dub! Lets see some action

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Strong start pics! Nice shoulders!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm in...:pirate:

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
What better way to start a log than with LEG DAY!!! :saevilw:

Leg Curls-
4 sets of 8, with 25 partials after last set
130 x 8
150 x 8
170 x 8
190 x 8 then finish with 25 partials.
Went up 10lbs on last set but had to split the partials into 2 sets of 15 and 10 with a few sec rest between.

Squats- Explosive reps, 6 sets of 6
275 6 x 6
I paused at the bottom to take any rebound out of it, and then powered up.

Leg Press with escalating set - 16 reps, adding a 25lb plate on each side after each 4 reps
So it went , 10 plates total, 4 reps, 25lbs x 4 reps, 25lbs x 4 reps, 25lbs x 4 reps
I had a kid at the gym help load the plates and I swear he took his time doing it between each set!! My legs were shaking after the first 8 reps!!

Leg extensions- Reps 10,15 with 2 sec holds in full contraction for each rep. Then 20 reps with no holds, then stand for 5 sec then do 15 partials
130 10,15,20, then 15 partials
Stretches after each set, 10 sec, 15 sec, 30 sec. I could barely hold the 30 sec stretch my quads were burning so bad.

DB stiff leg deadlift- 2 sets 15
85's 2 x 12
Went up 5lbs on each dumbell but lost 3 reps each set.

Seated calf raises 2 sets of 30, hold ten seconds after each 10 reps
90 x 30, only made the 10 sec hold for the first 20 reps
70 x 20, only made 20 instead of 30 reps

These killed my calfs today!

I was toast after tonights workout! I actually got some pretty bad back pumps after my leg curls and didn't think I was going to make it through everything else. I tried some foam rolling but it didn't seem to help much.

Taking my first dose of Elimistane tonight, one cap. Will update again tomorrow evening. May also get some start up measurements in the morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off to a good start!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see results!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty busy night last night so I didn't get to update. So here is my workout.

Slight Incline DB press- 4 sets of 8/ 1 sec contraction at top, with 2 25lb plates under the front of the bench to give it an incline.
80's x 8
85's x 8
90's x 8
95's x 8
Will go with 100's next time :D

Explosive Bench- 5 sets 5, Stop bar on chest for 1 sec then explode up
245 5 x 5
Felt better using this weight last night, Was able to move the bar a little quicker.

Slight incline BB press- 3 sets 6, no lock out and do not touch chest, Constant tension
205 3 x 6
went up 20 lbs still need to go just a little heavier

Ladder Push-ups- These were done with no rest between settings.
Low setting x 25
Medium setting x 15
High setting x 10
2ND SET
Low setting x20
Medium setting x 15
High setting x 15
Got some extra reps in, these are freaking killer!!

Seated Side Laterals- 3 sets 12
30's 3 x 12
Went up 5lbs but used a little swing for the last few reps

Explosive Cage press I set the pins right at chin level. I would set the weight down on them between each rep or a second.
95 5 x 5

Destroyer sets- 60, 30, 15
55's x 60
30's x 30
20's x 15

Although the scale isn't changing I look like I am growing. I need to take some measurements soon and compare to previous ones.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will take mirror results over scale any day of the week.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I need a bigger stove AND a bigger fridge!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need a bigger stove AND a bigger fridge!!

lol...i just bought the wife a new glass top stove, i am not allowed to use it. throw some of that in the oven!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Lol most of it was. There just wasnt room on the counter to out it to cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol most of it was. There just wasnt room on the counter to out it to cool.
gotcha....bulking can be hell, lol.

so...you are running test and deca and just using elimistane as your ai?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
gotcha....bulking can be hell, lol.

so...you are running test and deca and just using elimistane as your ai?
I am using a low dose of Ralox right now trying to combat some gyno issues. I was thinking of also using exemstane but not sure if I will.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No workout last night. The hours I am putting in at work and the stress involved has gotten me wore out. I came home last night with full intentions of hitting the gym after everyone went to bed. At about 8 oclock I fell asleep on the couch. Ugh!! I may have to switch things up and go right after work, or cut back to 4 days a week so I can have another day off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No workout last night. The hours I am putting in at work and the stress involved has gotten me wore out. I came home last night with full intentions of hitting the gym after everyone went to bed. At about 8 oclock I fell asleep on the couch. Ugh!! I may have to switch things up and go right after work, or cut back to 4 days a week so I can have another day off.
getting enough rest [sleep] would more than make up for cutting back to 4 a week, imo.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just cut my workouts down to 3 a week instead of 4, as I am picking up a part-time job at UPS soon. I think I will probably still lose weight, LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just cut my workouts down to 3 a week instead of 4, as I am picking up a part-time job at UPS soon. I think I will probably still lose weight, LOL.
bet on it, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to be a loader for UPS. I was cut like a friggin knife!!! Although, if you're part time, this time of year, it's probably to help deliver stuff, eh? Either way, congrats on the job! UPS took good care of me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, btw, I'm all up in this!!! Dude, you're friggin swole!! Definitely looking forward to seeing how this treats you!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys about getting a little behind on my updates, I normally can update everyday. Just trying to get things lined out here.

Last nights workout.

One-arm barbell rows- I did these standing beside the bb, instead of with them between my legs like a long bar row. I also stood at the very end of the bar and held it like you would a meadows row, instead holding on behind the plates.
2 plates 3 x 8 each arm

Smith machine barbell rows- Explosive reps
245 4 x 6
Went up 20lbs and these felt a lot better!

Dumbell pull-overs-
60's 2 x 10
65's 2 x 10

Dumbell shrugs- 3 sec contraction/ faced the clock to make sure I hit 3 secs on each one
85's 3 x 12
Went up 5lbs

Deadlift- explosive 4 sets, then 5th set repped out with normal speed
135 x 15
185 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 10
Could of done more on these but anything over 10 is considered cardio LOL

Still not sure if I like this day of the routine, Just doesn't feel like I get much done? I will be starting the next two weeks of the program Monday so I will see what back consists of then.

Going to up my test some and start cardio next week. Going to get more on a strict diet also. Will try to get it posted up tonight or tomorrow.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Oh, btw, I'm all up in this!!! Dude, you're friggin swole!! Definitely looking forward to seeing how this treats you!
Thank you sir!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Getting my swole on :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Woke up looking pretty lean today, Outlines of my abs were showing and chest was pretty tight. Think I am starting to like the Elimistane :D

Made it to the gym tonight and felt strong as ever!!

Rope-pushdowns- 4 sets 12
130 4 x 14
+2 reps each set

ss

Dumbell curls- alternating arms with palms facing up, no supinating
30's 4 x 14
+2 reps each set

Tricep dips- 3 sec negative (actually got 4-5 on most)
BW +25lbs 4 x 10
+2 reps each set, will go up on weight next week

ss

Barbell curls- staying in mid range with constant tension
80 4 x 8

Decline skull crushers- 25lb plate under the front of the bench, also touch bar to nose instead of forehead
65 4 x 15

ss

Hammer curls- alternating arms
35's x 12
40's 4 x 12
Went up to 40's this week but cut back from 15 to 12 reps.

As usual crazy pump tonight!! Pic above ;) haha

My diet sucked today!! We were crazy busy at work and on top of it they all ordered pizza. Well honestly I didn't even have time to stop and warm up my lunch so I snagged a piece of pizza here and there :( Gotta get my diet straightened out!!!

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
Woke up looking pretty lean today, Outlines of my abs were showing and chest was pretty tight. Think I am starting to like the Elimistane :D

Made it to the gym tonight and felt strong as ever!!

Rope-pushdowns- 4 sets 12
130 4 x 14
+2 reps each set

ss

Dumbell curls- alternating arms with palms facing up, no supinating
30's 4 x 14
+2 reps each set

Tricep dips- 3 sec negative (actually got 4-5 on most)
BW +25lbs 4 x 10
+2 reps each set, will go up on weight next week

ss

Barbell curls- staying in mid range with constant tension
80 4 x 8

Decline skull crushers- 25lb plate under the front of the bench, also touch bar to nose instead of forehead
65 4 x 15

ss

Hammer curls- alternating arms
35's x 12
40's 4 x 12
Went up to 40's this week but cut back from 15 to 12 reps.

As usual crazy pump tonight!! Pic above ;) haha

My diet sucked today!! We were crazy busy at work and on top of it they all ordered pizza. Well honestly I didn't even have time to stop and warm up my lunch so I snagged a piece of pizza here and there :( Gotta get my diet straightened out!!!
****in beast man. I can't wait to get to your level. How's the Elimistane handling nip puffiness?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be a loader for UPS. I was cut like a friggin knife!!! Although, if you're part time, this time of year, it's probably to help deliver stuff, eh? Either way, congrats on the job! UPS took good care of me.
No, I'll be loading as well. Hoping it will take some more of this fat off :) Thanks, man! Extra holiday cash FTW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like you are even better than before surgery, nice comeback!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
****in beast man. I can't wait to get to your level. How's the Elimistane handling nip puffiness?
^This. Interested to hear how the Arimistane is helping you.
Your already there AgentBeefcake !! And it's weird most mornings the puffiness is completely gone but by the evening you can see it ?

Them delts though! Freakin swole man!
looks like you are even better than before surgery, nice comeback!!!
Thanks enhanced. Yes bigt I've gained the weight back and put it on in the right places this time ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Started some fasted cardio this morning. Only did 20mins on the treadmill with a 3 incline and probably only 5-6 30 sprints and my shins were already hurt!! I have a long road of cardio ahead of me I think!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Started some fasted cardio this morning. Only did 20mins on the treadmill with a 3 incline and probably only 5-6 30 sprints and my shins were already hurt!! I have a long road of cardio ahead of me I think!!
give it a couple of weeks, shins will be fine....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give it a couple of weeks, shins will be fine....
I jogged a few miles on Saturday. Yeah, my shins are hurting right now too. Ibuprofen and ice help a lot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I jogged a few miles on Saturday. Yeah, my shins are hurting right now too. Ibuprofen and ice help a lot.
why should shins be any different...everytime you use muscles in a different way they get sore, right!!!

yup...ice is your friend!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After this meet I'm hitting a volume block for training (maybe two) and I intend to start doing some running again.

Probably just working into a 2 miler once a week, see how much my back and knee can handle. Bleh, running blows.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After this meet I'm hitting a volume block for training (maybe two) and I intend to start doing some running again.

Probably just working into a 2 miler once a week, see how much my back and knee can handle. Bleh, running blows.
after you do it awhile it starts to suck less, lol.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
All cardio sucks!!! Unless it is in bed :D

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Had a crazy leg workout tonight. I gotta feeling this routine is going to get very intense!!

Leg Curls-
190 x 12
170 x 10
150 2 x 8 drop
120 x 8
100 x 10
Oops I did leg extensions instead of curls HAHA

Speed squats- stop in the hole then power up
275 4 x 6
I could literally see the bar raise up on my shoulders when I locked out at the top.

Leg Press- Constant tension, no lockout and 3 sec negatives
540 4 x 8

Machine Sled press- Supposed to be Hack, but don't have one. Placed feet low and just inside shoulder width to change the angle
1/4 rep then 1 full rep= 1 rep
300 x 10
360 2 x 8 drop
260 x 6,4,4,3,3
On the last set I did the reps, then rested 5 sec between sets, then pounded out more reps.

BB stiff leg deadlifts-
185 2 x 15

Seated calf raises- Each set was supposed to be 30 reps with a 10 sec hold after each 10 reps. Needless to say I didn't make it through all of them
90lbs 10 reps-10s hold, 10 reps-10s hold, 10 reps-6s hold
70lbs 10 reps-8s hold, 8 reps, 5s hold
45lbs 10 reps- 10s hold

Crazy workout tonight. My legs are still pumped!! Hopefully the BCAA+SAA helps with recovery, or I will be sore for sure!!!

Also I said I would post my diet as of now......

4 whole eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oats

8oz chicken, 1.5 cups brown rice

8oz steak or burger, 8oz white potato

8oz chicken, 4oz tilapia, 1.5 cup brown rice, salad with 3 tbs olive oil

2 cups cottage cheese, 1 cup oats

I actually combined my 4th and 5th meal, minus sweet potatos because I don't have time for 5 meals plus pre-bed cottage cheese/oats.
I am right around 3900 F150 C250 P370