Excoach:old fart, new gains with LG Andro bulking kit....

excoach

excoach

Awards
Please bear with me as this is my first attempt at doing a supplement log. I'm no newbie to the lifting scene but I am to logging.
Thanks to LG Sciences and love2liftkat I will be logging my experiences with the Bulking Andro Kit.
I've been a member of AM since 2008 but haven't posted much. Probably because I didn't feel as if I had a lot to offer. I have, however, learned much from those of you who post regularly on here.
I am 52 years old, I'll turn 53 in January. I have been lifting for about 20 years with the last 9 years pretty serious. I consider myself an advanced novice if that makes any sense. I haven't accomplished anything in bodybuilding other than just the over all great feeling I have all the time. I feel better now than I did when I was in my 20s.
A few little stats about me are as follows:
WAIST: 34
ARMS: 16.5
FOREARMS: 13.25
THIGHS: 23 (my weak spot)
CHEST: 44

I am 5'11" tall and weigh 200 lbs. My bodyfat is at 13% currently as measured with calipers and calculated using the Jackson-Pollack 7pt. method.

POINT OF INTEREST: In 2009 I used a prohormone product that is no longer on the market. This particular product caused some serious health issues for me. That product caused my HDL (good cholesterol) to drop to a dangerously low level of 12. Normal level is above 40 I believe. I was having a funny feeling in my chest like my heart was fluttering which is what caused me to see my doctor. They sent me for a heart cath and found pressure build up in my heart but no blockages. So, basically, I was on the verge of a heart attack. It is with mixed feelings that I do use this product. One thing that caused me to not be afraid of it though was the fact that LG has been in the game for quite some time and it seems they have it "figured out." However, the label does warn about the possibility of HDL drop so I will be monitoring this throughout the next 6 weeks. Larger muscles are not a good enough reason for heart failure in my opinion.

This afternoon I will share my experiences with the product as well as my workout this morning.
I hope this is an adequate introduction. Please feel free to ask me anything. I'm no expert but I have used just about everything on the market at least once. I will not sugar coat my reviews here. One thing I don't like is so many supplement companies have a picture of (insert some famous bodybuilder here) holding their product and saying this is what this pro uses to get his big muscles. We're not that naive out here in the real world. We all know what they really used to get those muscles. What I want is a real product for real people that really works. That is my goal here as I go through my log.
Please follow along with my log as I take this journey.

The following was copied and pasted from the LG website:

LG has always been committed to bringing out the best prohormones of the day that are not liver toxic or have the harsh side effects of grey market methyl prosteroids. What most people don’t know is that we believe that these healthy hormones are NECESSARY for the modern man over 21 who wants to look and feel his best.

Your body is under constant attack from environmental estrogens. It’s not theory any more, it’s sound, hard science. The modern man has more estrogen like compounds in his body than ever before in history. These chemicals act like very strong estrogen in the body, making you fat, soft and miserable. BPA is one of the most prevalent, in pretty much everything that is packed in hard clear plastic. “Elevated levels of urinary BPA are associated with measures of obesity independent of traditional risk factors. This association is consistently present across gender and race-ethnic groups.” (1,2,3,4,5) In addition to BPA there are hundreds if not thousands of chemical variants that act like estrogen.

If it doesn’t sound bad enough, the modern man also gets hit with things called “endocrine disruptors” which are another set of chemicals that disrupts your ability to make androgens like testosterone. These chemicals destroy androgens, and it is precisely these androgens that make us “men” and give us more muscle than our female counterparts.

This kit is for the guy who is serious about putting on mass and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Putting on mass requires hard gym sessions and also lots of good, quality protein to help build muscle.

M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.
M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the prohormones in M1D Andro.
1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cyle

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this prohormone give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any prohormone we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

I will post pics as soon as I get enough posts on here to allow me to do so.

#staystrong

excoach

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!! Great start already!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Dang beat me! Second and I am in for the ride!

excoach

excoach

Awards
This morning I opened my pretties. Everything was intact. I did get a little prize I wasn't expecting in my box. LG was kind enough to send some EPIC preworkout. I took the pw first. I then took the M1D Andro tablet. I waited 15 minutes and took the 1 Andro liquid. The taste wasn't the greatest but it wasn't terrible either. I just chased it with some Kool aid. Lol. Another 15 minutes later I took the M1D Andro liquid. Again, I needed a chaser!

I workout in the morning. For the past 5 weeks I've been doing a Westside program in order to add strength. For the sake of this program I decided to switch to a more traditional bodybuilding bulk program. So I'm now doing a 5 day routine Monday - Friday. I'll post both today and tomorrow's workouts tomorrow.

I just took my 2nd dose a few minutes ago. Not noticing anything as of yet. I didn't really expect anything though. One of the other sides in my first experience with PH was lower back pain. I'm anxious to see if that happens again.

I'll try to post again after my next dose. Until then.... #staystrong

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Off to the races! I haven't got anything yet either. It's only been 2 days though, sure it's too soon to know.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kool aid ehh?? Interesting choice! Lol jkn ;)

excoach

excoach

Awards
Yes, my first ph experience took several days to kick in jayo84

excoach

excoach

Awards
Okay, last update for the night. Took my last dose of day 1 and now ready for bed. Nothing to report yet except I was really hungry this evening. Will monitor this for a few days.
I will be posting my workouts starting tomorrow. Stay tuned!

excoach

excoach

Awards
DAY 2:

Took EPIC and all 3 of my Bulk Kit supps. Worked out this morning. Not sure where this is coming from but I had more energy all day yesterday. I'm not thinking it was the EPIC though. Any other pwo I've taken usually lasts a few hours then I crash. So I guess I'm wondering if this is from the supps or if it's the EPIC or maybe it was coincidence. In any event I will monitor this as well. Next post will be about my last 2 workouts. I just don't have my notebook with me currently.

excoach

excoach

Awards
I forgot an important tidbit. I noticed that even though I ate normally yesterday I kept getting really hungry. Same thing is happening today so far. I woke up feeling like I could eat about 12 eggs and a pound of bacon

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another senior lifter here(54)! Subbed brother.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Another senior lifter here(54)! Subbed brother.
Oh man.. Its like a aarp meeting in here! HAHA JK! Awesome seeing you guys!
excoach it's strange you mention the all day energy because I felt that too. I was restless last 2 nights, had energy through the night, and both nights I had taken EPIC. It's strange because EPIC doesn't seem to get me crazy energy at all compared to a few other PWOs', but it's there.

excoach

excoach

Awards
Oh man.. Its like a aarp meeting in here! HAHA JK! Awesome seeing you guys!
excoach it's strange you mention the all day energy because I felt that too. I was restless last 2 nights, had energy through the night, and both nights I had taken EPIC. It's strange because EPIC doesn't seem to get me crazy energy at all compared to a few other PWOs', but it's there.
Haha. You're just jealous because we get all the discounts! Lol

Yeah, that energy thing has my interest. I'm feeling perky today as well. But I'm sure the pwo is still kicking plus the coffee I'm drinking. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the awesome thing about the Epic...you don't get that jittery cracked out feeling and crash like many preworkouts but the energy is clean, solid, and long lasting!!! It's by far my favorite and I'm not just saying that either! I have tried tons!

excoach

excoach

Awards
Yesterday I switched from a Westside style powerlifting routine to a more traditional bodybuilding bulk routine. This is my workout from yesterday. I began with lighter weights to start this program.

Olympic bar shrug 5x8 223
DB shrug 4x10 60
Cable upright row 4x8 70
Rear db lateral raise 4x10 35
Military press 5x8 135
Lateral raise 5x10 35
Front db raise 4x10 35
Palms in db shoulder press 3x8 35

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice amount of volume on the shoulders!

excoach

excoach

Awards
DAY 3: First dose at 5 am. Noticed yesterday a little muscle soreness. I read on another thread this could be due the dry hormones? Apparently fish oil will relieve this. I normally take it but I am currently out of it. I'll be stopping today to get some.
I have my workouts with me today from yesterday and today. I'm posting them shortly.
I'm not sure if I'm imaging things or not but I swear my muscles are feeling fuller today. It's like a pump that won't go away. It's kinda awesome.
I'm still trying to post pics and still can't get this site to accept them. I'll keep trying.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great shoulder workout! Feeling full is always great! The fish oils help with the joint dryness! Definitely get you some!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: First dose at 5 am. Noticed yesterday a little muscle soreness. I read on another thread this could be due the dry hormones? Apparently fish oil will relieve this. I normally take it but I am currently out of it. I'll be stopping today to get some.
I have my workouts with me today from yesterday and today. I'm posting them shortly.
I'm not sure if I'm imaging things or not but I swear my muscles are feeling fuller today. It's like a pump that won't go away. It's kinda awesome.
I'm still trying to post pics and still can't get this site to accept them. I'll keep trying.
Copy that! I noticed just from carrying a computer tower to a second floor that my biceps seemed to get a little pump from it. Weird so who knows maybe something to that..
The soreness seems pretty normal to me now. I am on my second day of 2000 mg of fish oil, so that may have helped too!

Keep it up!

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
All right, I'm in! Its always great to see someone my age trying to improve himself.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the joints continue to be sore I recommend iForce Joint Help plus GLCDirect glucosamine. You just need 1 cap Joint Help and a couple caps glucosamine per day.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
If the joints continue to be sore I recommend iForce Joint Help plus GLCDirect glucosamine. You just need 1 cap Joint Help and a couple caps glucosamine per day.
Indeed! I am using MSM,Chondroitin, Glucosamine with my PH cycle.

excoach

excoach

Awards
Interesting. I am taking deer antler velvet tabs now. Can you give some insight how that may factor in? Thanks in advance.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excoach

excoach

Awards
Due to work commitments I had a hard time getting a chance to log for a couple of days. Please accept my apology!
Today is day 5 of my journey. My Tuesday workout was back and biceps day. Here was the routine.

Weighted wide grip chin ups 4x8
Bentover row 5x8
Reverse grip pulldown 4x10
Seated Row 4x10
Olympic barbell curl 4x8
Cable preacher curl 4x10
Seated alternate db curl 4x10

Wed. 11/12

Bench 5x8
db incline press 4x8
Pec deck 4x10
Decline bench 4x10
Skull crusher 4x8
Tricep pushdown 4x10
Reverse grip tricep pushdown 4x12

Thursday 11/13

Squat 5x8
Deadlift 4x8
Hack squat 4x10
Leg press 4x10
Stiff leg deadlift 5x8
Lying leg curl 4x10
Standing calf raise 4x8
Seated calf press 4x10

Still noticing pumps last longer. Taste is getting more tolerable. No strange feelings of any type. The only thing I would report as "odd" would be that I develop an itch shortly after taking my supps. But, I tend to have pretty dry skin during the colder months due to having an all electric home among other things. So, it may not be the supps. This is another thing I want to continue to monitor as well.

I may be just imaging this but, I still feel like my muscles are fuller. As I sit at my computer at work typing this I reached up to scratch my shoulder around the trap area. I swear it felt like my traps had grown. Could this be a result of the supps?
I am still hungry all the time and I always feel rested when I wake up in the mornings.

At this point I am very pleased with this product.

I am stil trying to add pics here. I mean it's not like you'll be impressed or anything but I did want to put my before pics up. I took them, just can't post them yet.
Thanks to those of you who are reading this log.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! Noticing any strength gains? Endurance or recovery improvement?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary as of yet. How about you?
I either just has a great day, or this stuff is kicking in as I was able to pound out a crap ton of volume, recover quick, and keep going. I felt like I didn't want to leave. Maintained good strength set to set as well. No new PRs' yet.

excoach

excoach

Awards
I either just has a great day, or this stuff is kicking in as I was able to pound out a crap ton of volume, recover quick, and keep going. I felt like I didn't want to leave. Maintained good strength set to set as well. No new PRs' yet.
Hey! That's awesome. You're a couple of days ahead of me so maybe it will kick in early next week for me. Great job though!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heck yeah! That's great to hear!!

Hey! That's awesome. You're a couple of days ahead of me so maybe it will kick in early next week for me. Great job though!
Shouldn't be too much longer!! :)

Swade

Awards
Just started my run of Bulk Andro yesterday. Looking forward to keeping up with your log to see what I can expect. One question, do you plan on using the pct that came with the stack or are you going for something that seems a little more legit?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
still with us excoach? Interested to see your progress :)
Swade you can check my log out too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another old fugger! I am the king of the old fugs :) sorry I am late for this one...age is just a number... balls to the walls :)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
How's the log coming brother? Interested to see the gains!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This log is inactive guys...
I contacted excoach a while back, he was having some of the same symptoms as before with his cholesterol levels and heart flutters. He discontinued to use of the bulking kit to be on the safe side. He was only a week or so into the kit... I asked him to get on here and make a post to fill us in on all of the details. Unfortunately, he has not responded.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
That sucks no more ph stack for him

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is inactive guys...
I contacted excoach a while back, he was having some of the same symptoms as before with his cholesterol levels and heart flutters. He discontinued to use of the bulking kit to be on the safe side. He was only a week or so into the kit... I asked him to get on here and make a post to fill us in on all of the details. Unfortunately, he has not responded.
You never know how the stuff will effect different people. This is very rare with this kind of product but everybody is different always practice caution.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He disappeared.