AgeForce HGH Powerpatch log - FEEL THE POWER!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've all been curious.... HGH in a patch? Arent the molecules too big to pass into the skin? Is this legal? What is HGH supplementation even good for? Etc etc

Admittedly, I too was (and am) curious. Thanks to djbombsquad and the fine folks at AgeForce I'll have a chance to log this product and share an unbiased review of my experience.

There's a lengthy write up on their site which I'll link to save you guys from scrolling through a very long initial post, but I encourage anyone who's curious to check it out.

HGH Supplements | Human Growth Hormone Supplements, Patch -AgeForce.com

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to post a photo from my phone of the patches (having issues) themselves but they're small, approx 1.5" x 1.5"

Dosing recommendations on the label say one every five days, but more may be used if exercising regularly. I lift 4 or 5 days a week, so that's a yes. I'll start with one every four days.

I'm 30 yrs old
6' 2" tall
240 lbs

Alongside the patch I'll be using multi, fish oil, vitamin D, creatine mono, and a custom pwo mix (1.5 g agmatine, 3.2 g BA, 2.5 g TMG, 9 g l-cit).

I'll be eating around my maintenance (not a huge calorie counter) of 3500 largely clean calories a day. My goals are to maintain a steady workout regimen and assess what the patch offers (I.e. body comp changes, strength/weight gain, sleep, recovery, sense of well-being etc).

Please ask any and all questions going forward. I'll get this photo thing figured out and share some "before" photos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ageforce.JPG

Thought I would give you a hand....And by the way FIRST I'm in!

pmprofessor87

Awards
Is this one for real??? Let me know how this goes because if it is legit I'm in!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Well..... day 1. Not much to say. Patch is plenty sticky, deals well with folds in your skin as you bend around too. Its been about 18 hours and corners/edges aren't peeling up yet so that's good.

It recommends placing the patch on the back of the wrist (palm side of the arm), around your navel, or below the crease of.your elbow on the forearm. In any event, the three places it recommends are hairy on this fine body I inhabit, so I slapped it on my shoulder and will have to bust out a razor this week :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a busy past couple days - haven't even been to the gym. My folks are visiting from the lower 48 and I see them once or twice a year. Tbh, this time off feels good. I was running some natadrol prior to beginning this and had been grinding pretty hard.

Natadrols pretty killer btw, highly recommend!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to be starting a log on this Monday !

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wore my second patch for 24 hours, just took it off today. Label suggests to wear 8 hrs, putting it on right before bed. What's the harm in an extra 16 hours - want to make sure its all used up!

I had what appeared to be three parallel lines that had.formed under the patch when I tore it off. Sort of like a cat scratch. It doesn't seem the patch could've done.this, but I'll take note next time.

Workouts have felt strong. Works slowing down a bit til we get some snow so I'm taking this opportunity to wail on my back!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slapped on a new patch. Gave it the shower test and it held no problems. I've been placing them on my shoulder, too hairy everywhere else

Looking forward to seeing If these patches offer anything in the way of healing/repair.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was using the shoulder also, just shaved the abs, Placed one there this morning... I do believe you will see some Healing/Repair benefits!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling sturdy bros. Patch #4 went on yesterday....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Results for a supplement like this must be hard to quantify. Sleep must not be one of those...

Im typically a deep sleeper, I sleep like a log. The past few nights dreamn have been suuuuper vivid. Like, lucid dreaming type dreams. I'm laying there.... I can feel that I'm asleep and start to realize in my dream that I'm dreaming and I can do whatever I want. Inevitably I go for flight ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez.... well, about those dreams!

Yesterday I slept for two hours thru my alarm in the midst of a particularly vivid, lucid dream. Yeah, two hours....

Fortunately work is slow atm so the guys just laughed at me. Recovery has also been greatly increased, DOMS virtually non-existant! Lots of energy as well, making laying in bed tough.

Feeling real good, just finished up my first sleeve of.patches. Really digging where things are headed....

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't hgh have to be refrigerated? Wouldn't the hgh be degraded down to amino acids by the time the patches arrived at your door step? Also, hgh is expensive..how could legit hgh be put into a patch and sold at this price and still make a profit? Is this actually absorbable transdermally(thought the molecular weight of hgh was to high)? Just some questions I have...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't hgh have to be refrigerated? Wouldn't the hgh be degraded down to amino acids by the time the patches arrived at your door step? Also, hgh is expensive..how could legit hgh be put into a patch and sold at this price and still make a profit? Is this actually absorbable transdermally(thought the molecular weight of hgh was to high)? Just some questions I have...
I have many of the same queries myself tbh, and I'm as clueless as you brotha...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marching through sleeve #2 of 3 patches

In reality, I'm at a loss with what to share with you all. Aside from vivid dreams and a perceived increase in recovery, I'm not sure how to quantify results with these things.

It seems bloodwork would be the next option but by all accounts hgh testing is tricky to get an accurate reading.

I feel good. Then again, I usually feel good. I'm sleeping well, but again, thats the norm. Recovery would seem to be the main thing atm...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rename thread Lazarus, back from the dead.

Apologies for quitting on this log, life got real and some obligations fell to the wayside - this log included.

I've got 2 months worth of patches left and
Have resumed use. Given the nature of this type of supplement I'll update likely no more than once weekly.

Again, my apologies, but I'm here to finish what I've begun.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current supplements include the staples (multi, fish oil, etc), cycle assist, dermacrine, DTH, and Halo.

I'm on week 4 of a 6 week, 75 mg per day halo run. Its going very well and the patch should compliment quite well.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't anyone care about what they are putting into their bodies anymore? Since real hgh doesn't work transdermally and needs to be refrigerated, who knows what the heck is in these things that is producing a sleep effect.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using a patch as a delivery method is TOP NOTCH....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geez.... well, about those dreams! Yesterday I slept for two hours thru my alarm in the midst of a particularly vivid, lucid dream. Yeah, two hours.... Fortunately work is slow atm so the guys just laughed at me. Recovery has also been greatly increased, DOMS virtually non-existant! Lots of energy as well, making laying in bed tough. Feeling real good, just finished up my first sleeve of.patches. Really digging where things are headed....
I get lucid dreams when I sleep with the hgh patch on!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only thing is you don't know what you are really delivering..
Well if you want to go that route ask all the other sponsored reps to show a coa on their products to see if it's real. I doubt anabolic minds would let abogus company be a sponsor since it would hurt there reputation !

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
None of what you said proves that the hgh patches contain hgh,or explains why it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Most dont have such a great need to prove their product is real, as they arent claiming to do things that most professionals say isnt possible. Can you explain how its possible to sell hgh in a patch for much less than costs to just buy legit hgh for the patch? Its not surprising that the questions that need answering about this patch, never get answered by anyone. Believe me, if these things contained real hgh, that really could be transferred td, and was really way cheaper than hgh...then everyone would be using them and you would never be able to keep them in stock. Im not surprised that the few logs you find on this "peter out", and dont ever answer any real questions. Having a good nights sleep after wearing one of these patches, certainly does not prove it contains real hgh that is absorbed td and is unaffected by heat. Unfortunately, the burdon of proof is on the power patch and they have never came through. Believe me though, i would love for this patch to be legit and work.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haters aside, we're clipping along broze...

Cycle finished up well, gained 10 lbs and leaned out a bit. Minimal sides and good energy. Pct is clomid, exem, daa, mn test factor, ep1c.

We need more patch-style supps! Absolutely ideal.... I've thought a nasal mist delivery would be cool too :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haters aside, we're clipping along broze... Cycle finished up well, gained 10 lbs and leaned out a bit. Minimal sides and good energy. Pct is clomid, exem, daa, mn test factor, ep1c. We need more patch-style supps! Absolutely ideal.... I've thought a nasal mist delivery would be cool too :)
Nice results! Keep your eye on AgeForce. We may have just what you are asking for with a badazz new patch in the very near future!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Haters aside)
Im not a hater, i would love to jump on the bandwagon. Unfortunately, there are too many unanswered "issues" for this to be actual hgh that can be delivered td and not need refrigeration, and no one seems to have any real answers. If there were, the hgh power patch would sell like hot cakes and everyone would quit ordering from over seas.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any and all supplements, in reality, should be questioned as you're questioning these patches. Lack of governing bodies which regulate ingredients or do testing to ensure dose/quality is absent.

What prevents ANY Supp company from hiding behind a prop blend or fudging advertised doses or blatant lies? Spiking products? We like to believe integrity, but there's shady folks/companies out there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct! All companies should have studies on their products

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use clinically tested products when I can help it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people don't and hope the company gets their stuff peer reviewed and we trust them

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got one week of the patches left.

Truthfully its hard to gauge results. I can't say it has or hasn't raised hgh levels because there's no blood work (which is tricky to test from what I've read).

The patches ARE an excellent delivery method. Creams and gels can kiss my ass.
There's no mess, no fear of cross contamination, and they come off clean. Kudos to AgeForce in this department.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for tour feedback. I hope it helped with your journey.