STIMUL8 RTD Sponsored log

jamesjudo5

Awards
Hi guys, I'm a 23 year old male with pretty heavy stimulant experience who was offered a chance to review Finaflex's new STIMUL8 RTD.
Just to give you a little background I started training at 13 and have tried ECA/ pretty much any pre-workout as well as being prescribed script Ritalin when i was younger. So I'm no noob to stims. I also drink 2-3 glasses of very strong coffee and have gone up to 1 coffee cup of espresso before so my caffeine tolerance is very high. So far I've tried this supplement in 3 different situations so let me break it down for you.

Work:1/2 bottle. Very smooth energy for being my first experience with the product. 10-15 min onset very very fast compared to other RTD's I've tried. Taste was ok but definitely the worse part of the product. Energy started as a dopamine high sensation/ very much like ritalin. At about the 1 hour mark the caffeine/Rauwolscine kicked in and my heart rate went way way up. The high lasted for about 2-3 hours and the heart rate and body temp/hot feeling lasted about 6. Very good experience overall.

Work: 3/4 bottle. Way way too much guys. I'm 220 pounds and this damn near killed me it was that strong. Felt like about 60 mcg of clen very hot in the face,noticeable hand shudders. Lasted about 8 hours. Be careful and stick to half bottle for a while this is no joke seriously I was like omg this is pretty strong for otc.

Workout cardio/ weights.@ half bottle
Very clean energy/euphoria when doing cardio/ this is definitely where this supplement shines no doubt. Was sweating profusely and heart rate pretty elevated. Sadly on the weight side i feel like this product needs to be stacked as it's almost too much of a sheer energy matrix. The elevated heart rate made me have to sit for a few mins between sets as my heart was pounding. One minor suggestion is lower or take out the BA as I feel it's a bit of an oddball addition to the supplement as most of the other parts of the product are geared towards energy/fat burning.

First Impression: 8.5/10. Any questions guys???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Stimul8 is some powerful stuff. Wrong section though man. There is a supplement log section and you can post this in the reviews. Good feedback though.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm right there with you. 1/2 bottle/scoop is perfect for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was supposed to get a finaflex sample package a while back but never got it! Lol. Nice updated pick man. Looking big.
really? I remember sending your info in..
send me addy again, will resend for you

turff49

turff49

Awards
In to see how this goes. Personally I like the whole bottle. But, I also dose CLEN at 120 with no sides other than a few cramps.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

jamesjudo5

Awards
Trained on half bottle yesterday and set some pr on chest. Again really great stuff for cardio. Note this is training fasted in the morning so it takes a lot to give me a kick with no food in the stomach. One thing I'm experimenting with is mixing this into a bottle I take to work and sipping it all night. Working great tonight work is crazy but still feeling energized. On the side effect side though I am noticing back cramps with this.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trained on half bottle yesterday and set some pr on chest. Again really great stuff for cardio. Note this is training fasted in the morning so it takes a lot to give me a kick with no food in the stomach. One thing I'm experimenting with is mixing this into a bottle I take to work and sipping it all night. Working great tonight work is crazy but still feeling energized. On the side effect side though I am noticing back cramps with this.
Back cramps with STIMUL8? I haven't heard that one yet.

Aren't you taking anabolics too?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^this
he is running a stack, Test E, Mast Prop, pBOLD log
let's be very clear: Stimul8 does NOT cause back pumps
the anabolics you are on, clearly do
this is one of our fears with choosing people to do logs, who cannot isolate and distinguish cause/effect of issues they may be having

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With no food in the stomach this should give you more than enough of a kick I would think, lol. How long are you fasted before taking this?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Because I'm going to need to start training first thing in the morning, which means fasted training since my tummy is a ***** and I can't eat much right after I wake up.
I can't either. Up at 0330 with a little coffee and a shake, then straight to the gym with 1/2s STIMUL8. Bam.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Military man, eh? O330 is bright and early. What time do you hit the rack?
No, not military. I just have too much in the afternoon going on that I have to lift before work.

Usually 2100, give or take. Depends on whether there are after school activities for the kiddo and/or how much homework he has left.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Back cramps with STIMUL8? I haven't heard that one yet.

Aren't you taking anabolics too?
Yes but I never get them before taking this product. It's not severe I generally have a gatorade zero and they go away.
*never unless taking stimulant products., just to clear things up*

jamesjudo5

Awards
^^this
he is running a stack, Test E, Mast Prop, pBOLD log
let's be very clear: Stimul8 does NOT cause back pumps
the anabolics you are on, clearly do
this is one of our fears with choosing people to do logs, who cannot isolate and distinguish cause/effect of issues they may be having
I've had them with several other products that has major stimulants just respectfully disagreeing. It seems a bit strange to me that every day I don't take the product I don't get them and every day I do I get minor ones at least. However they are easily cured with a electrolyte supplement. For the most part I believe this to be an excellent product though. Just to test this out in a bit of a different situation I play some xbone today with the new master chief collection. Definitely great for reflex enhancement as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a cramp from dehydration. Gotta drink lots of water with all that you're on.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also what do your workouts look like, logs are to get feedback on a supplement in it's usual usage so other members can get an idea what to expect. Halo and work are not typical uses for a strong pre workout, lol.

jamesjudo5

Awards
That sounds like a cramp from dehydration. Gotta drink lots of water with all that you're on.
Drink about 1.5 to two gallons of water a day, no soda, milk or pretty much anything else.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Also what do your workouts look like, logs are to get feedback on a supplement in it's usual usage so other members can get an idea what to expect. Halo and work are not typical uses for a strong pre workout, lol.
Well I normally talk about my workouts in my main log. The biggest thing in my opinion that this product differs in is its not really a pre-workout at all. It's more in the fat burner/ cognitive enhancer class to me. Like I said BA feels so weird and out of place in this supplement. The product overall is very nice though

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even in your main log all you say about your workouts is "I worked out my chest"
Take a look at all the other logs in the sponsored section and see how these are supposed to be. Not trying to be a jerk but I see that you're a new member so trying to let you know how this works

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've had them with several other products that has major stimulants just respectfully disagreeing. It seems a bit strange to me that every day I don't take the product I don't get them and every day I do I get minor ones at least. However they are easily cured with a electrolyte supplement.
never heard of such a reaction to stims
hydration could be issue, as mentioned, specifally perhaps your fluid consumption around dosing of stims/working out
and again, this back pump phenomenon is very typical side of some steroids, well-known

One minor suggestion is lower or take out the BA as I feel it's a bit of an oddball addition to the supplement as most of the other parts of the product are geared towards energy/fat burning.
I'm not telling you what to say, and we appreciate your opinion..
that said - we are not looking for ideas or suggestions to "reformulate" our popular and top-selling product
it has been designed with the ingredients composed, very much intentionally and for a specific purpose...BA is very synergistic in regards to energy/endurance when taken with stims/thermogenics

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1304618376_tumbleweed.gif

He's probably passed out somewhere due to lack of calories, lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established