LG Sciences Bulking Adro Kit by Jayo84. Time to get srs

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to Hvactech, Love2liftkat, and LG Sciences for this amazing opportunity to log their sweet bulking PH kit!
This is my very first PH product, so I am both nervous and excited to run this cycle. I did a ton of research and this kit seems both safe and effective. I feel like this kit is the perfect way for a PH newb such as myself to get it all right, and even includes the PCT(post cycle treatment) which is needed to reboot the natural levels of testosterone after the cycle. Here is the supplement

Here's the good stuff!

They even sent me a Pre-workout bonus!!

Facts on what comes in the kit:

M1D Andro
Serving Size: 2ml
Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 30mg%
Propriety Blend
3b-Hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one
Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
Resveratrol (trans)
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS:Shake well. Adapta caps snap down and then screw on. Dispense 2ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 2ml upon waking, 2ml at 5pm and 2ml before bed.
1 Andro
Propriety Blend
3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one (20mg)
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Adapt a caps snap down and screw on, Dispense one dose under the tongue. Hold content under your tongue for 60 seconds, and swish the contents around your mouth and swallow it completely. Use 4 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example: 1 dose upon walking, 1 dose after getting ready, 1 dose after work and 1 dose before bed.

Form XT
Propriety Blend
Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione
Resvaratrol (trans),
Ginger Root Extract 10:1,
Zinc Aspartate
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily

I plan on taking the doses as shown on the website here:

About Myself
I am a 30yr old male who spent most of my adult life overweight and miserable. I collect zombie stuff, and when I saw the advertisement for the first zombie 5k, I knew I needed to run it, but at 5'8" 230lbs, i was afraid that I would not be able to run it in my condition. I had almost 10 months before the race to change my life, and I did just that. Fast forward a year and half, and I dropped to 149lbs!!! I then became interested in lifting. I did it for fun and not too serious until about 8 months ago. You can say I am hooked. I now sit at 169lbs and 13% body fat according to an omron fat analyzer. I have tried a ton of natural products, as well as creatine, tons of lifting schemes, and feel I am at a genetic cross roads. Hence, I am now wanting to get to the next level with a PH! I work 8a-4:30p fixing computers with a little activity. I also got my ISSA certification and train for Snap fitness 2-3 days a week in the evenings. Workouts will mostly be at 5pm for an hour 3-4 days a week. Usually trying to hit every body part twice.

Jayo84's Stats:

Age------------30
Height---------5'8"
Weight--------169lbs
BF%----------13%
Body Type---Edo/ectomorph, I can put on fat quickly if I get lazy, but also cut well too. Its hard to build muscle.

*****Max Lifts*****
Squats --------------------285lbs for 5
DB Chest Press----------90lb for 1rep 80lb for 7reps
Overhead Press BB-----105lbs for 5reps
Overhead Press DB-----55lbs for 8reps
Deadlift---------------------250lbs for 8reps
Bicep Curls----------------90lbs for 7reps
Cable Crossover---------37.5lbs for 8 reps
Bent Over Rows---------105lbs for 8reps

Workouts
Workouts will mostly be at 5pm for an hour 3-4 days a week. Usually trying to hit every body part twice.

What to expect from me
You can expect to see updates 3-4 days a week, with general observations and weigh ins every week. I will also watch body fat%.
I will try to eat as clean as possible, but I will have some bad foods too my bad.. You will see picture updates as well.

What I am hoping to see
I am hoping to see all my main lifts go up 10+lbs, and put some quality muscle on as well. I would be happy to see a 4lb gain.

Rather lengthy intro, but lets get it on!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm in brother! Nice bio, let's see how these products run! Congrats on changing your life, you lost a lot of weight!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Great to have ya! Thanks for kind words

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome intro and transformation!!! Looking forward to seeing how this kit works for you!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro and transformation!!! Looking forward to seeing how this kit works for you!
Thanks!

First Impressions

I decided that I would start taking the product last night!

After opening everything up I have a few observations:

M1D Andro Tabs-- Rough textured and seem to be fragile. There are a few broken Tabs I seen so far. Some are also not full size, some variations noticed.

Adaptacaps--are supposed to be inserted into the opening of the bottles and not over top. The way the instructions are worded can be misleading. They seem to fit tight, and I have no issue with leaking.

Liquids- Clear and pretty thin. Taste is not the best. Almost like a weak mouth wash, which makes it weird to want to swallow. After my 4th dose as of now, it's getting better. Certainly not winning awards for taste.
The bottle's were well sealed and packaged nicely.

First Workout
All in all not a terrible exercise. Made myself sick trying to squat heavy.

Squats:
8x45lbs
8x135lbs
8x225lbs
4x275lbs
1x295lbs! New record, but not the greatest rep.

Lunges, Sets of 15 yards
1x115lbs tough as hell
1x105lbs
2x65lbs Legs were so swollen i thought I would need a wheel chair lol

Deadlifts:
8x135lbs
8x225lbs
8x255lbs Surprising!

Flipped tractor tire for 20 yards for 3 sets. Pretty rough finish!

This workout was powered by EPIC pre-workout that I was given as a bonus.

Too early to give a total review but I can say I got ok energy and ok pump. Flavor was pretty good though (Lemonade ice) More to come after another exercise or two.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In on this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'm too late to this party :D nice squating!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the same thing with the andro tabs when I took this wonder why they went with a pressed tab instead of capping it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I see some epic in there... a capped tab would cost more for the consumer but im glad to hear the press seal doesnt leak

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need to get my ass of to the gym for leg day as well.. Those m1d tabss are fun.. Haha I could never pin what they smell/taste like..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I see some epic in there... a capped tab would cost more for the consumer but im glad to hear the press seal doesnt leak
Yeah man I am going to run epic until my other Pwo log has to begin . So a few more exercises to get a good feel for it. So far not bad though. didn't crash at all. I wish I knew what amount of caffeine is in 2 scoop servings.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need to get my ass of to the gym for leg day as well.. Those m1d tabss are fun.. Haha I could never pin what they smell/taste like..
You better get that leg day in! I skipped like everyone else until about 2 months ago. I have seen the benefits and won't be skipping anytime soon.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Never to late to show up to a party right...

excoach

excoach

Awards
I'm in. I'm starting my log tomorrow. I have OCD. I guess that's why I'm starting on a Monday. Lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't patient enough to wait lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Waking up for work taking my dosage ran into my first question. I notice on the box I am supposed to take 1 andro once a day but on the bottle it is saying twice a day which is correct?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
A little mcrib bulking! Yumm! haha I know most of you probably cringe when seeing this, but I love it!!

As far as noticeable effects. Nothing much to report. I was in a slightly better mood for most of the day yesterday.

1-Andro Tastes a little better than the M1D Andro, but still not going to win an award for taste. I am chasing mine with water. Doesn't help too much, will start using something else.

I am super pumped for todays workout though. I will be joining the countless others for a chest day! Of course!

I also wanted to mention that I am using a few other products every day.

Walmart brand one a days multi-vitamin, 1000mg fish oil, msm,chondroitin, glucosamine,

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
A little mcrib bulking! Yumm! haha I know most of you probably cringe when seeing this, but I love it!! As far as noticeable effects. Nothing much to report. I was in a slightly better mood for most of the day yesterday. 1-Andro Tastes a little better than the M1D Andro, but still not going to win an award for taste. I am chasing mine with water. Doesn't help too much, will start using something else. I am super pumped for todays workout though. I will be joining the countless others for a chest day! Of course! I also wanted to mention that I am using a few other products every day. Walmart brand one a days multi-vitamin, 1000mg fish oil, msm,chondroitin, glucosamine,
McRibs are the stuff bulking is made of! I think I'll get some too!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
McRibs are the stuff bulking is made of! I think I'll get some too!
HA HA. I like to think that, The saturated fat is a bit high though lol. Just a good thing these babies come around during bulking season!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Gym Fuel! 2 slices Double Protein Bread, Natural Chunky Peanut Butter, and Light glaze of Natural Grape Spread!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Big chicken breast and salad for dinner. Along with a whey protein shake.

Monday chest workout was average at best. Was not great.

2 things I may be noticing.
*Joints may be more sore than usual.
*After reaching what I thought was failure, I was actually able to get a couple more reps.

Workout

Dumbbell Chest Press
8x45lbs
8x65lbs
6x75lbs, started to get concerned here as the 75's felt heavy as hell, knew I wouldnt get 90 this day
6x80lbs Barely.

Incline Dumbbell Flys
8x30lbs + 8 dumbbell pushups
8835lbs + 6 dumbbell pushups

Cable Cross Over High Cable
8x32.5lbs
8x35lbs
6x35lbs

Declined cables
8x40lbs
10 1 legged Pushups
8x42.5lbs
8 1 legged Pushups

Tricep rope
8x110lbs
9 dips
8x110lbs
6 dips
8x110lbs
15 bench dips

Observation:

10 tabs appear to be broken and there's a lot of powder in the bottom, however after counting, it looks like there were 9 extra tabs, so only at a loss for one. And i Just took 2 halves, so no loss at all.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I'm not sure if this will help but on my cycle of natadrol by LG i noticed the same thing with joints hurting. After further digging a few others had same issue do to the "drying out" effect it had and many suggested taking a fish oil to assist with that issue.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this will help but on my cycle of natadrol by LG i noticed the same thing with joints hurting. After further digging a few others had same issue do to the "drying out" effect it had and many suggested taking a fish oil to assist with that issue.
Good point. I am on 1000mg right now. I will step it up to 2000mg and see.

Today I feel good all over though. Joints are great. I think maybe my leg day was too intense.

I meant to add that I ran EPIC again, and it was good. I didn't get jitters or cracked out. I just had steady energy that I noticed lasted well after the gym. Looking to do back today, and probably biceps.

Breakfast was a MHP Mass shake (2scoops) and a bowl of raisin bran.

Lunch was wheat pasta, grilled chicken, and vegetables, with a little parmesan and sweet chili sauce,

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Today ended up pretty good! I was able to longer for a great workout!

Taste is getting better, and easier to take.

Dosing was 7am,7:30, 8:15 for 1-Andro, andro M1D liquid, then andro tab.

2pm for Andro M1D Liquid, 2:20 for Andro Tab

Just now I put down Andro M1D, and in 20 mins M1D Tab.

Workout

A=Bodyweight Pull Ups
B=Bent Over Barbell Rows
C=Bent Over Rear Flys
1 minute rest between motions.

A-15R
B-8x45lbs
C-8x20llbs

A-12R
B-8x95lbs
C-8x25lbs

A-8R
B-8x115lbs
C-8x25

A-6R
B-8x125lbs Cheated last 2
C-8x25lbs Cheated last one

Bench Rows
8x50lbs
8x60lbs
8x70lbs

Lat Pulldowns
Wide 8x130lbs
Close 8x130lbs
Wide 8x130lbs
Close 8x140lbs
Wide 6x130lbs
Close 6x140lbs

Rope Face Pull
8x80lbs
8x90lbs
8x100lbs

Standing Dumbbell Curls
8x30lbs
8x35lbs
7x40lbs Alternating

Rope Curls
8x100lbs
8x110lbs
8x120lbs Cheated last 2

Preacher Curls
8/7x 35lbs
7x30lbs

excoach

excoach

Awards
Thanks for this tip. I am just now starting to notice this. I usually take fish oil but I'm out of it. Guess who's making a stop on his way home from work tomorrow?

Last edited:
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Day:5 , Feeling good for the most part. Had the throat tickle last night and thought "here we go" and sure enough woke up with a sore throat. This goes usually one of 2 ways. I get sick as hell or i'll get over it.

Dosed as I should so far.

Nothing much to report. Today will be a day of rest. Got 2 clients tonight :)

Tomorrow will be shoulders most likely, although I want to push chest again. I really really want to get a set of 90s'!!!

Side Note:
-I finally ordered a belt with a chain to hang plates for when I do dips and pullups. I will finally get to see some weighted lifts! Exciting.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Keep healthy man! Vitamin c and zinc.
Also glutamine is supposed to be very good for PH sickness I was told. My last cycle I got sick as a dog, this cycle I take 10-15g glitamine every day, and not one sore throat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know I have been using the FinaFlex Muscle Fiber twice a day for about 2 months and I have not had any health problems. It has 5g of
L-Glutamine per serving.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving

Calories
Total Carbohydrate
3g
Dietary Fiber
3g
Soluble Fiber
3g **
Vitamin D3
500 IU 125%
Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
2.5g **
L-Glutamine
5g **
**Daily Value not Established
† Daily Value Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Silica

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I know one of my proteins has a bit of glutamine in it. I have caps sitting around. I may have to dip into those. I also have Iron Dreams which is a ZMA type product. Maybe not a bad idea to try that too. Not sure if it's PH making me sick, as my wife just got over Bronchitis a week ago...

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Oh and don't forget

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Well it didn't take long to make my first dosing mistake... IDIOT. I grabbed the 1-andro for my 9pm dose instead of the M1D Andro... Should I take both or not? Not sure...I think i will take the m1d liquid later if no one responds.

Other than that, it was a good rest day. Got a new client :) And Joints are normal!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I actually was like clock work with the dosing.. Never really goofed on taking something, as it was like my first cycle.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I actually was like clock work with the dosing.. Never really goofed on taking something, as it was like my first cycle.
Ha ha, yeah, my timing is spot on! Just grabbed the wrong damn bottle..

I could just punch myself in the head

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol not that big of deal just balance it out ha

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I assumed no big deal but who knows..

Lesson learned!

Taking M1D now! Minty!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah, when you get into that pct tell me how form xt taste.. The one I used recently tasted different than the one I used with this stack.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah, when you get into that pct tell me how form xt taste.. The one I used recently tasted different than the one I used with this stack.
Well that's interesting!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure haha.. Made me feel weird after taking it, so idk.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't sound good!

Good morning everyone!

I am still alive and well so taking the 1-andro by accident hasn't killed me! That's a good thing.

I Feel level! I just took my normal 7am M1D Liquid and 7:20 Tab. and waited until 9am for the 1-andro Liquid.

Today I plan on wrecking my shoulders. I looked on the tub of MHP mass gainer, and in 4 scoops it has 24,321mg of glutamine. So needless to say I think I am getting enough of that at 3 scoops.

If I can get 60lb dumbbells up I know its starting to work. Or if I can over head press 105lb for 8, or 110 for 6 I would be impressed.

Note: I had an hour in between clients so I decided to do some half getups. and when I went to do decline situps, I had the worst ab cramp EVER! I literally felt like I was in the alien movie and a alien was going to burst out of my abdomen. Its pretty sore today... Damn half get ups!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Dosing is all perfect thus far! I may be starting to feel the differences. I was in a pretty good mood most of the day.

I made a killer dinner! Lots of Chicken, Veges', brown rice, and a tastefully simple sauce called Bayou Bourbon.

YUUMMMM! And left overs!

Observations

- Hunger is same as ever, however, even at 3000-3200 calories, I don't seem to be putting on the weight like I was, It's been 169 for the whole week and I know I eat enough for it to get higher. Maybe time to eat more!
- Mood seems better than usual. No rage at the gym yet.
- No acne to speak of.
- Gym performance is just starting to get better. Endurance and recovery seem to be getting better.

Workout

Shoulders/legs- I have a pretty noticeable weakness on the left side. Could use a little guidance.
***2 minutes between most sets***

Seated Dumbbell Press
8x30lbs
8x45lbs
Attempted 60lbs and couldn't get the left side up. The right side interesting went up pretty smooth. DAMNIT!
6x55lbs , Got pissed and felt the need to dropset.
7x50lbs,6x45lbs 6x35lbs
6x50lbs,6x45lbs,5x35lbs

Standing Front DB Raises
8x25lbs
8x30lbs
8x35lbs
6x35lbs

Side DB Raises
8x25lbs
6x25lbs

Upright Rows
8x25lbs
8x30lbs
7x35lbs

Delt DB Raises
8x25lbs
8x30lbs
7x35lbs!! Great new PR

DB Shrugs Drop Set
8x80lbs + 5sec hold, 8x70lbs+5 Sec hold
8x70lbs+8 Sec hold + 8x60lbs+10 Sec hold

Low Cable Front/SideRaise
8x25lbs, 8x25lbs
8x25, 7x25lbs
6x25lbs, 6x25lbs

Needless to say, hit it hard with shoulders! And this is where I feel I may be seeing a benefit from Andro because I thought what the hell I'll try a little legs!
I knew since hitting my upper body, I wouldnt be able to max out legs.

Squats
8x45lbs
8x135lbs
8x225lbs
Tried 275 and said "nope"
6x225lbs

Lunges
8x95lbs
8x95lbs

And now I know I am getting results because I still wanted more!! So I did a little Ab workout!!

Half Getups
10x each side with 10lbs
10x ea side w/10lbs

Plank with removing one hand to touching opposite shoulder 15 reps x 2 sets!

And then cross body Mountain Climbs 10 reps for 2 sets.

I then bs'ed with a few bros and ended up doing a few more standing dumbbell raises, and low cable raises LOL MADMAN!!!

This was a totally high volume day! And I cant believe the recovery, and stamina!!

Tomorrow is a day of rest, as well as saturday.

Then sunday is going to be the chest day from hell!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found you! Can't wait to see how this works for you!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
You bet your ass Sunday will be chest from hell day!!!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
That is bad ass to jump that much in one cycle

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
That is bad ass to jump that much in one cycle
It's exciting! I tried 365 Sunday but couldn't get it and hurt my shoulder, but it's fine now. Have a week left of this cycle, just gonna cruise on what I've gained!