AgentBeefcake Gets Elimistaned

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
Body Performance Solutions sponsored Elimistane Log
Body Performance

Solutions (BPS) Elimistane (30 capsules): Discount Elimistane Supplements

Thanks to Natty For Life for taking me on for this logging opportunity and Abe Lincoln for pointing me in the right direction! I’m going to give this the old college try for you guys! I had to face some cold hard reality. The camera isn’t as forgiving as the mirror and it turns out my scale hasn’t been working properly. I used the scale at work on a whim and found out that I’m still right around 240 lbs. and my BF percentage is still over 30%. This means that I was over 300 lbs. at the beginning of this year. The silver lining is that I’m still motivated and I still lost over 60 lbs. this year. We’re going to eliminate some estrogen and kill high levels of cortisol to give this fat the what for!

Height: 5’6
Weight: 241

Diet: Strict Paleo (No dairy, no legumes, no grains, no sugar, limited nuts/seeds) Calories will be at 2,360 per day. I’m going to try to hit Ketosis so my macros will be 55/7/38 percent for fat, carbs, and protein respectively. I’ll refeed over the weekends.

Current Supplements: Rainbow Light Men’s One-A-Day, Fish Oil, D3, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc, L-Arginine, Mind and Muscle’s Rise and Swell

Preworkout: Optimum Nutrition BCAA’s with a Creatine/Glutamine/Taurine powder and coffee.

Programming: Normally I’ll be running a lower/upper Monday and Tuesday split with an emphasis on lifting heavier. I run the same lower/upper split Thursday and Friday with slightly less weight and pause in the middle of most reps. I’ll be doing 10-15 minutes of HIIT after lifting and on Wednesday I’ll work my heavy bag. I recently did a pretty big deload so I could pick up the pace and minimize rest times so that I will cut more effectively.

Measurements
Chest: 44
Waist: 49
Thighs: 28
Calves: 17.5
Arms: 17.5
Shoulders: 55
DSC03789.JPG
DSC03793.JPG
DSC03795.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:cheers:

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
WP_000831.jpg

The product arrived. I'm taking my first dose now. I'll log a little tonight after my workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't wait!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No fair!!!! Lol, I will post up my goodies as I get them as well or check out my IG for them

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed fo sho!!

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I decided to switch over to a five day split for the week. I do it every 4-6 weeks to get a change of pace and give my joints a break from heavy lifting. So today was shoulders followed by HIIT.

Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes

Warm Up:

Military Press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x5, 85x5

6 minutes of stretching

Military Press: 95 x 10 for 4 sets

Seated Dumbbell Press: 45x8 for 4 sets

Dumbbell Front Raise: 35x8 for 4 sets

Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 15x12, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8, 35x6

Dumbbell Reverse Fly: 45x10 for 3 sets

HIIT: 10 Minutes

Total Calories/Macros: 2,260 Protein: 226g Carbs: 10g (8g if you subtract fiber) Fat: 143g

Notes: I was feeling pretty carb sick most of the day from cheating over the weekend. It didn’t seem like the Yohimbine in the Rise and Swell was even waking me up. Two hours after my first dose of Elimistane I noticed that the fog was somewhat lifting from my brain. My appetite seemed to return as well. I kept my carbs incredibly low today to hopefully kick start fat adapted burning and try to get Ketosis underway. I don’t know if it was just placebo or what, but by my second working set on military press I was feeling pretty beastly. I was feeling pretty euphoric through most of my workout.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I decided to switch over to a five day split for the week. I do it every 4-6 weeks to get a change of pace and give my joints a break from heavy lifting. So today was shoulders followed by HIIT. Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes Warm Up: Military Press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x5, 85x5 6 minutes of stretching Military Press: 95 x 10 for 4 sets Seated Dumbbell Press: 45x8 for 4 sets Dumbbell Front Raise: 35x8 for 4 sets Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 15x12, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8, 35x6 Dumbbell Reverse Fly: 45x10 for 3 sets HIIT: 10 Minutes Total Calories/Macros: 2,260 Protein: 226g Carbs: 10g (8g if you subtract fiber) Fat: 143g Notes: I was feeling pretty carb sick most of the day from cheating over the weekend. It didn't seem like the Yohimbine in the Rise and Swell was even waking me up. Two hours after my first dose of Elimistane I noticed that the fog was somewhat lifting from my brain. My appetite seemed to return as well. I kept my carbs incredibly low today to hopefully kick start fat adapted burning and try to get Ketosis underway. I don't know if it was just placebo or what, but by my second working set on military press I was feeling pretty beastly. I was feeling pretty euphoric through most of my workout.
Nice first update

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago when i 1st used arimistane[erase]i swear i looked and felt leaner the next morning after 1st dose, for me arimistane is very fast acting...have you used arimistane before?

no way to tell how soon e cottonii will kick in, that is what is great about being the 1st to log a new ingredient, you lucky dog, lol.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I took a single dose of Elimistane with Rise and Swell and L-Arginine when I woke up this morning. I ate about thirty minutes later. I took my daily, magnesium, zinc, d3, bcaa’s, and creatine/taurine/glutamine with breakfast, about an hour before my workout.

Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes

Warm Up: Deadlift 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5 followed by 6 minutes of stretching

Deadlift: 205x10 for 4 sets

Bent Barbell Rows/Dumbbell Shrugs Superset: 155x12, 55x10 for 3 sets

One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 55x12 for 3 sets

Rack Pull Ups: Two sets to failure (22/13)

Total Calories/Macros: 2,377 Protein: 225g Carbs: 47g (31g when you subtract fiber) Fat: 143g

Notes: I was feeling pretty sluggish this morning. Not much change after taking supplements and eating breakfast. I did notice that I didn’t feel so bloated after breakfast like yesterday (even though I ate the same thing). I felt pretty awesome during deadlifts, but I really started to burn out by dumbbell rows. Definitely got my pump on. I think I’m starting to drop water weight. Last night I woke up like seven times to piss. I’ll do my first weigh-in on Friday, maybe earlier if I feel things tighten up. I was up five pounds the day after cheat day.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
years ago when i 1st used arimistane[erase]i swear i looked and felt leaner the next morning after 1st dose, for me arimistane is very fast acting...have you used arimistane before?

no way to tell how soon e cottonii will kick in, that is what is great about being the 1st to log a new ingredient, you lucky dog, lol.
The only AI I've been on previous to this was Form XT when I tried the LG Cutting Andro Kit. I really wish I would have waited until I lost more weight to mess around with the stuff, but it was still really mild and I didn't have any sides except a mild increase in acne.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only AI I've been on previous to this was Form XT when I tried the LG Cutting Andro Kit. I really wish I would have waited until I lost more weight to mess around with the stuff, but it was still really mild and I didn't have any sides except a mild increase in acne.
arimistane is great for dropping weight, if that is your goal you should do very well. 75mg is very well dosed!!!

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
arimistane is great for dropping weight, if that is your goal you should do very well. 75mg is very well dosed!!!
Definitely one reason I'm excited about getting a shot at logging this. Weight loss is the direction I need to go. I just hate the idea of losing strength while I'm at it. This is why I'm trying out keto carb cycling. If this month goes well I will be a loyal customer. :01:

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
Before pictures are officially on my initial post. Be gentle. I know I'm not going to any bodybuilding competitions anytime soon.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the party! Definitely looking forward to seeing how this treats you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been training man? Also, any reason you've decided to restrict yourself to full paleo?

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
How long have you been training man? Also, any reason you've decided to restrict yourself to full paleo?
Off and on for about four years cumulatively. I've only really been using a barbell primarily and somewhat consistently for a few years. It's mostly been the last year that I've been dedicated. I just kept falling on and off of the diet wagon. Paleo was easy for me at first because it didn't require calorie counting. I also just feel a lot better. I think it's helped me fix some issues with insulin insensitivity and some hormone issues. I will loosen up for carb ups on the weekend, but through the week it'll be paleo so I can hit ketosis and not have to deal with hunger on less calories.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off and on for about four years cumulatively. I've only really been using a barbell primarily and somewhat consistently for a few years. It's mostly been the last year that I've been dedicated. I just kept falling on and off of the diet wagon. Paleo was easy for me at first because it didn't require calorie counting. I also just feel a lot better. I think it's helped me fix some issues with insulin insensitivity and some hormone issues. I will loosen up for carb ups on the weekend, but through the week it'll be paleo so I can hit ketosis and not have to deal with hunger on less calories.
You can do keto diets without paleo restrictions, tons of people do.

Paleo is (IMO) a complete crock of ****.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
You can do keto diets without paleo restrictions, tons of people do.

Paleo is (IMO) a complete crock of ****.
I hear you. I know it doesn't work for a lot of strength and endurance athletes as a long term thing. It's just worked really well for me. I started out this year 300+ pounds and the weight loss really slowed down until I made the switch. A lot of issues I was having seemed to clear up too (i.e. inflammation, constant joint soreness, digestive problems/bloat, sleep problems, unstable blood sugar, etc.) Based on that alone I just like the idea of keeping to restrictions through the week and saving the rest for carb ups/cheat days. When my weight isn't an issue and I can focus on strength with intermittent cuts I'll go back to the drawing board.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you. I know it doesn't work for a lot of strength and endurance athletes as a long term thing. It's just worked really well for me. I started out this year 300+ pounds and the weight loss really slowed down until I made the switch. A lot of issues I was having seemed to clear up too (i.e. inflammation, constant joint soreness, digestive problems/bloat, sleep problems, unstable blood sugar, etc.) Based on that alone I just like the idea of keeping to restrictions through the week and saving the rest for carb ups/cheat days. When my weight isn't an issue and I can focus on strength with intermittent cuts I'll go back to the drawing board.
It's not unheard of for people to have undiagnosed food allergies that cause those issues.

Going paleo would have removed them from your diet, but it doesn't mean you can't eat most of those things.

I don't recommend changing anything ATM, if what you're doing is working then there is no reason to change. But long term I don't think paleo dieting will be your best bet, and you could definitely consider adding back some of those foods that you restricted into your diet to find out which ones were causing problems.

:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's not unheard of for people to have undiagnosed food allergies that cause those issues.

Going paleo would have removed them from your diet, but it doesn't mean you can't eat most of those things.

I don't recommend changing anything ATM, if what you're doing is working then there is no reason to change. But long term I don't think paleo dieting will be your best bet, and you could definitely consider adding back some of those foods that you restricted into your diet to find out which ones were causing problems.

it's hard to argue with this...well thought out advice, imo!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, brother! Good on you for making the change to turn your life around. I have been there and am still fighting the good fight every day :)

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards

That's kind of where I am at now. I had intentions to add things back in one by one to see how it went but I couldn't argue with how my body responded. I have been thinking about trying to source some good whey isolate soon because getting in 225g of protein a day without supplementing is a real chore. I definitely miss dairy as a staple. I totally get where you're coming from. I have to wonder if it wasn't just a potential food allergy, but possibly vitamin/mineral deficiencies as well.

it's hard to argue with this...well thought out advice, imo!!!
I completely agree.

I'm in, brother! Good on you for making the change to turn your life around. I have been there and am still fighting the good fight every day :)
Thanks bro! It's crazy how easy things can get way out of control. Kicking cigarettes was easier than getting weight under control! People like you, that have made big transformations are a huge inspiration!

Daily log is incoming.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I had the same basic morning routine as yesterday. Last night I noticed that I slept like a champ though. I only woke up once before the alarm went off because some dogs decided to strike up a chorus at the crack of dawn. I’m feeling a lot more mental clarity today, and much less sluggish. Today’s workout was chest and triceps. It's nice to have a change of pace, but I'm ready to go back to the upper/lower split next week.

Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes

Warm Up: Bench Press- Barx20, 95x5, 115x5, 125x5, 145x5 followed by 6 minutes of stretching

Barbell Bench Press: 155x8 for 4 sets

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 45x10 for 4 sets

Decline Barbell Bench Press: 135x8 for 4 sets

Dumbbell Flys: 45x12 for 4 sets

Close Grip Bench Press: 115x5 for 5 sets

Tricep Kickback: 35x12 for 3 sets

One Arm Dumbbell Extension: 35x10 for 3 sets

Lying Tricep Extension: 65x12 for 3 sets

HIIT: 12 Minutes

Calories/Macros: 2,345 Protein 230g Carbs 44g (31g with fiber subtracted) Fat 140g

Notes: I feel like I was really able to hoof it today. I finished pretty quickly despite the extra movements. I’m definitely dropping more water weight. I didn’t feel quite so flat, and hangover spots around my waist weren’t quite as pronounced. My skin even felt a little tighter.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More good updates here. I know it's early, but it still looks good!

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
Yeah. I'm excited to see how I handle water weight through the carb ups. I'm going to be watching the scale really closely for the few days after. It might be worth noting that I was experiencing some nipple itchiness late last week. I don't know if this was from the DAA in Rise and Swell. I haven't encountered any this week at all.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm excited to see how I handle water weight through the carb ups. I'm going to be watching the scale really closely for the few days after. It might be worth noting that I was experiencing some nipple itchiness late last week. I don't know if this was from the DAA in Rise and Swell. I haven't encountered any this week at all.
That's good to hear! I was dealing with some puffiness....i'll hit on that in my log though ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of where I am at now. I had intentions to add things back in one by one to see how it went but I couldn't argue with how my body responded. I have been thinking about trying to source some good whey isolate soon because getting in 225g of protein a day without supplementing is a real chore. I definitely miss dairy as a staple. I totally get where you're coming from. I have to wonder if it wasn't just a potential food allergy, but possibly vitamin/mineral deficiencies as well.
If you can eat 4 time a day getting in 225g protein isn't as bad as it sounds. 5 eggs and 8oz of each; chicken breast, ground beef and tilapia, will get you close to 200g ;)

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
If you can eat 4 time a day getting in 225g protein isn't as bad as it sounds. 5 eggs and 8oz of each; chicken breast, ground beef and tilapia, will get you close to 200g ;)
Today will be a total of 4 eggs, 4oz ground beef, 4oz chicken, 10oz ground turkey, and two cans of tuna. I think I got maybe 10g or so from veggies. I'm thinking of whey just to cut down on food prep, save a little money, convenience around workouts, and digestion speed. Plus, like Jim mentioned, I really need to take some time to add some stuff I've restricted back to check for food sensitivities.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't be surprised if in the next few days sleep gets interrupted more than normal, just a headsup if you have never used arimistane before....may not happen to you but i can put it in the bank the 1st week or so.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just gonna ask how you do that?? 230 g protein & 44 g carbs & only 2345 cals?? How please tell me how.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you eat the same thing every day or change it up?

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I was just gonna ask how you do that?? 230 g protein & 44 g carbs & only 2345 cals?? How please tell me how.
Do you eat the same thing every day or change it up?
Breakfast was 2 eggs, 4 oz beef, 50g white onion topped with a 1 tbsp homemade mayo + Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Pre and post workout I had turkey burger patties
Lunch was a salad with baby spinach, onion, black olives, 4 oz chicken breast (cooked in curry powder), 2 tbsp homemade mayo based dressing, and mushrooms
Dinner was tuna patties (2 cans tuna, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp mustard, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp dehydrated onion) and 1 tbsp homemade mayo based tartar sauce, two cups of broccoli

I do kind of use the same things over and over, but I vary stuff a little bit to make my palette happy. This weekend I'll go back to the drawing board and find a way to change things up a little bit. I have time to cook and prepare meals daily, so I use it to keep me from getting bored with the same exact thing all the time.
I saved half of the tuna for before bed.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Nice job with lifting and diet. Congrats on your choosing a healthy lifestyle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update, man! jdg76 has a good suggestion there. I actually haven't used a protein powder regularly in over a year.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I had the same basic morning routine as yesterday. I think my metabolic switch might have flipped. I’m feeling alert and energetic a few minutes after taking my supplements, which could also be the Elimistane/Rise and Swell combo at work. Last night I noticed some random tent pitching. I’m definitely getting that alpha male feeling. Not an “I want to rip your head off” feeling, but an aggressive sort of assertiveness. Water weight has gone down even more and I was still feeling somewhat pumped from yesterday. Today was biceps. I was really feeling determined to kill this workout.

Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes

Warm Up: Barbell Curl- 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x5 followed by 6 minutes of stretching

Barbell Curl: 80x8 for 4 sets

Dumbbell Preacher Curl: 35x8 for 4 sets

Hammer Curls: 35x10 for 4 sets

Concentration Curls: 25x12 for 3 sets

Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 70x8 for 3 sets

Calories/Macros: 2,355 Protein 225g Carbs 42g Fat 141g

Notes: I definitely felt super pumped today. I went at training pretty aggressively and fought through the reps that were giving me trouble. I felt lighter and more flexible with less water weight. Every time I felt my pace diminish during HIIT I’d grit my teeth and give it hell. I can’t wait to see how leg day goes! It's a good sign to me that an hour after working out I was ready to go back and do it all over again.