Natty's RTD Stimul8 Log

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks to snags, registerJr, and the finaflex crew, i will be logging an entire case of stimul8 RTD preworkout! 12 bottles of amazing! I have used the regular powdered stimul8 and loved it, so im looking forward to this! The flavor is a classic flavor and one of my favorite flavors, punch! Will start tomorrow with my first dose for back/chest!

image-2292615003.jpg

image-756685383.jpg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ..... looking forward to this log. SIMUL8 RTD is an awesome new addition to the FINAFLEX lineup ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
In! My favorite drink!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm the mutant of the bunch that seems to always go with a full scoop of the powder or a full bottle of the RTD. Sets my hair on fire and keeps me pumped from start to finish through even the toughest training sessions ;) :dance:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two bottles, FTW.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the mutant of the bunch that seems to always go with a full scoop of the powder or a full bottle of the RTD. Sets my hair on fire and keeps me pumped from start to finish through even the toughest training sessions ;) :dance:
With you on this dude... at times I enjoy a big rounded scoop

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its not too bad.. ive had a worse time in the past with some of the insane stuff that's been on the market..

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks everybody! Looks like i will be chugging a whole bottle before chest and back tonight!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah go to the hospital and grab some IV bags and just put those in there and straight line that **** into the veins lol.... Don't try this at home kids.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Epic fail guys! I workout after work and today was in a hurry to get to work and ran off and forgot me a bottle of Stimul8! :facepalm: :(

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It happens to the best of us don't worry about it hah :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I was supposed to hit legs yesterday, but ive had some major sinus and ear congestion past couple of days(it sucks)! Feels like i got pressure in my ears, and i dont think it would be wise to go strain myself at the gym and blowout an eardrum! Lol. May or may no lift today either; it just depends on how my ears feels! Its making me mad cause im so ready to try me a bottle!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Finally!!! Ive started feeling better, but still have some pressure in my left ear(feels like water in my ear)! Anyway hit legs for a monstrous session this evening! Im in a freestyle microcycle with a ton a volume right now! Will be on this for the next few weeks!

Ok so first impressions of Stimul8 RTD is the taste! Im a huge fan of fruit punch and this taste amazing! The taste is very strong, but for me the stronger the better! Ha. I slammed the whole bottle then headed to the gym! One of the first thing i noticed was i was getting hot on my way to the gym, and during my workout i sweated a lot more than usual!

The energy was great also; also not sure i this has pump inducing products but my pump was pretty intense in my quads! I cant remember some of the weights i use! I have been slacking on my logging, but honestly in this microcycle i really dont need to track my weights because im going for very high volume and reps wise! Mainly get a huge pump and keep it!

Orange banded leg ext(warmup)
2x20

Leg press
3x20 started with 6 plates then added another 2 plates each set
1x12x9pps

Hack squat
20x2pps
10x3pps dropset to 15x2pps dropset to 20x1pps

Orange banded single leg ext
3x10reps static hold for 2 sec each leg
Superset
DB sumo squat
3x10x80

Cable pull through partials(keeping tension on glutes and hammies)
2x15
Superset
Back extension(glute focus)
2x12

Banded seated leg curl
4x20

Lying leg curl
3x12 then partials until near failure

SLDL
2x8

Hip abd
x20
x20
x20

Hip add
x20
x18
x16 then force concentrics slow eccentric for x5

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I predict your gonna be feeling this one for a few days! killer work out my man

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed... may need crutches when you get out of bed tomorrow...

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hammies are fried from yesterdays leg day! Today was shoulders! You ask how many reps i done? I done all the reps! Lol

Side lateral machine
2x20 (warmup)
Stayed at 20 reps for about 4 sets then went to unilateral work for an extra 2 sets of 30! Pump was insane!

Single arm leaning db side lateral
2x15

Calf machine single arm shoulder press
3x12 each arm

Couple sets of life fitness shoulder press x15

Rope facepulls from high post
3x25

Incline prone db rear flys
2x25x15

Cable rear delt fly
3x20

Bb shrugs
135x25
185x25
225x20
275x15

Db shrugs
1x70x25 pausing at top every few reps

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Also a little irony for you! My gym has started carrying the stimul8 RTD in one of their vendingmachines! Haha

Also endurance has completely gone through the roof since my first bottle! It is a very noticeable attribute of this pre-workout! I love it so far!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Also a little irony for you! My gym has started carrying the stimul8 RTD in one of their vendingmachines! Haha

Also endurance has completely gone through the roof since my first bottle! It is a very noticeable attribute of this pre-workout! I love it so far!
Awesome !!! ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hope mine starts carrying them too. They just sell a bunch of junk there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im so feked... I tore something in mah elbow.!! glad its the bigger arm and not the one im trying to get caught up... nasty nasty pain tendonitis in the belbow :censored:

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
im so feked... I tore something in mah elbow.!! glad its the bigger arm and not the one im trying to get caught up... nasty nasty pain tendonitis in the belbow :censored:
When does it hurt? Extension or flexion?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
flexion mostly.. it can be sore on extension sometimes as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to go ~8-12" lower and use your glutes to finish the rep. You're hyperextending the spine at the top instead of using your glutes.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Need to go ~8-12" lower and use your glutes to finish the rep. You're hyperextending the spine at the top instead of using your glutes.
Thanks rodja, will get another vid up next time i do legs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. As with any variation of a conventional deadlift, drive through your heels, keep the lats tight, and squeeze your ass to complete the rep.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Today, hit bis, tris and forearms! The pump was pretty intense!

Rope tri ext(warmup)
2x25

OH DB ext
1x50x25
1x60x20
1x70x15 then dropset to 20lb db for burnout

Ezbar cable bar pushdown
3x15

DB skullcrusher
1x25x10
1x20x15
1x17.5x failure

Closegrip
2x135x8

Standing BE leaning tri ext
1x15

DB Pinwheel curl(brachioradialis was on fire)
40x8 static hold at top of each rep for 2 sec then drop to 30 then the same, then drop to 25 then the same
50x2reps: drop to 45x3reps: drop to 40x4reps: drop to 35x5reps: 30x6reps

Standing db strict curl while leaning against preacher rack
3x20x15reps (every other rep, static hold and purposely while static holding supinate and pronate wrist)

Rope hammer curl
35x failure

OH cable curl(dont really have a name for this exercise, but it is on a dual pulley lat pulldown, with shoulder in max flexion and you curl)
2x15

Then hit forearms for about 10 min! Including reverse curl, wrist curl, finger flexion, wrist extension.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Also pre-workout: homemade pizza

image-2435017367.jpg

Postworkout: lg steak fried rice(takeout)

image-429787416.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Damn that looks good :head:

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
No gym today gents! Off day! Tomorrow hitting chest and back!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hit back today with tons of volume! Also i downed my forth bottle preworkout and it was "on"!!!

Didnt really keep up with reps and sets, but i destroyed my back! Here is some of the exercises i did though!

Lat pulldown
WG lat pulldown
Nuetral grip lat pulldown
Closegrip lat pulldown
Cable lat pullover SS with incline prone db extension(this kills the lower lats)
Banded life fitness row machine
Banded HS high row
Prone incline DB rear delt fly row hybrid
Single arm cable row SS with HS low row
Back extension

Overall had an awesome workout, and im still loving the stimul8 RTD! Finaflex hit a homerun with this. Ive been trying to get some of my friends to try a bottle out of the vending machine!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
My back is what im mainly focusing on this offseason! My lats lag especially lower lats!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why so many pulldown variations instead of pull-ups? Open kinetic is a better option than a closed kinetic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 0
D Anabolics 12
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 15
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 81
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 58