Nicksox is getting Stimul8d RTD style!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to RegisterJR, Snags and all the reps over at Finaflex for letting me log the new ready to drink version of Stimul8! Received the package on Friday of twelve of these beauties and wanted to get this up as I'll be trying it in a few hours!

The labeling on these is clean and professional looking, and the bottles are 12 ounces and the flavor is fruit punch. I'll start as the bottle recommends with half a bottle to assess my tolerance. I am currently lifting 4 days a week using the PRRS method by Eric Broser and am really loving it. This week is shock week, so really looking for stimul8 to help push me through!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
RTD stands for Rectal transmission delivery? :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

WOW! Holy sweating balls Batman. So just got done with my first workout, was feeling very tired today after working all weekend so went ahead and drank 3/4 of the bottle instead of half about 15 minutes before my workout. Started sweating during my 10 minute cardio at the start and it didn't let up! Had some great energy and really kicked ass today. I was doing supersets and this really helped me push through, very impressed from my first try with this! Taste wasn't the best I've ever had, but far from the worst. So 1 down 11 more to go, and if today is any indication, these next 11 should be amazing!

PRRS Shock week/chest day

Superset Flat BB bench/Incline BB bench 2 sets of 10 reps
Superset Chest dips/flys 2 sets of 10 reps
Drop set Incline Cable Flys
Drop set Decline Cable flyes
*Bonus cause I felt great Hammer Strength incline Dropset
Hanging leg raises.

Just ate a good lunch and still feeling great. Been an hour and a half since taking and no crash yet, and my chest feels like I murdered it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck ya! Gotta love the STIMULsweats.

What'd you think of the punch flavor?

I've been tempted to try Brosier's routine too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, was drenched! I like that though. The flavor isn't half bad, a little mediciney but I've had alot worse for sure. Lol, I didn't have to chug it to force it down, I sipped on it so that's a winner in my book.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DId you experience any chills ... almost like a thermoregulator when the sweat factor got intense?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy that you said that, I got one chill, but it was once I was back to my office and after I ate. Probably unrelated though as my office is a bit chilly, lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when I tried that flavor I thought it was the best fruit punch I had ever had... but then I really dislike fruit punch soo.. im not a good judge for this one! lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I tried that flavor I thought it was the best fruit punch I had ever had... but then I really dislike fruit punch soo.. im not a good judge for this one! lol
This was similar to how I felt. I liked that it wasn't too bitter or sweet. But, outside of supps i don't care much for flavored beverages.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's crazy that you said that, I got one chill, but it was once I was back to my office and after I ate. Probably unrelated though as my office is a bit chilly, lol.
Even in the middle of summer, I would get so hot and sweat like crazy...next thing I know this cool almost shiver would over come me. A few loggers in the past have noticed this as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even in the middle of summer, I would get so hot and sweat like crazy...next thing I know this cool almost shiver would over come me. A few loggers in the past have noticed this as well.
usually anything with vinpocetine in it will always do that. but ive found recently though I see sometimes with rauwolscine.. sometimes I even get a little euphoria from it, so im curious if that's a common effect.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely nowhere near the worst fruit punch I've ever had, looking forward to going full bottle style here in a few hours!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just had another good workout! Took a whole bottle an hour and twenty minutes ago and I'm still all amped up, lol. Got some very strong BA tingles during my workout and powered through a back workout. I think a full bottle was too much for me, and 3/4 would be my sweet spot, so it's kind of wasting a 1/4th of a bottle. Impressions so far is that this stuff is so potent (and awesome) that most won't go for a full bottle. Looking forward to the rest of my run and any questions you all may have!

PRRS Shock Back day
Superset- Lat Pulldown/seated row 2x10
Superset- Straight arm Pulldowns/standing bent over row 2x10
Dropset- Facepulls

*Bonus Pullups til failure twice

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did you try a half bottle when u started or just went with 3/4?
I tested a half bottle and it wasn't quite enough.. yet.. 1 scoop was a bit more than I would normally want.
I think I will try the 3/4 angle the next time I use it. I know ive asked before but I forget, is the powder the stronger version?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day was 3/4th bottle, think that's the winner for sure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My day opened up a bit today so instead of my usual off day, I'll be able to do a bit of cardi, abs and shoulders. I won't be using stimul8 today as it will be a light day and I'd rather use em to push some heavy ass weight!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good you were able to get some work in today.... looking forward to your thoughts tomorrow.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it was nice! Got a good shoulder workout in and some extra cardio. I have a surgically repaired shoulder with a limited ROM so I take it pretty easy on the OHP movements. Thankfully it's not very limited on flat and incline bench

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 3

Today was 3/4 of a bottle and a killer leg workout! 3/4 is definitely the sweet spot for me here, today I had great energy and great focus! I really dig the sweating I get from this too. Been having unrelated sleep issues (13 month old) but the stimul8 totally makes me forget I'm tired. And I workout over lunch, from 1130 to 1230 and I never feel a crash, so I really look forward to my workouts as they and stimul8 wake my ass up!

PRRS Shock week Legs
Superset Squat/DB lunges 2x10
Superset Extension/curls 2x10
Dropset Calves
Bonus Dropset Standing Squat Machine (ended up doing 40 squats here)

Started with 5 minute jog, ended with 5 minutes on the stair climber

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/4 seems to be the sweet spot for many on a scoop for scoop basis too..

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, one was just too much for me and I tolerate stims pretty well. 3/4 is the bees knees though. Still going strong almost 3 hours after.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 4

Got a great nights sleep last night and rocked an arm session today! Took 3/4ths of the bottle again about 15 minutes prior to workout. Halfway through my second set of bi's got a crazy rush of the BA tingles to my face, then they stopped, just like that! Had a nice pump going today along with great clean energy.

PRRS Shock Week Arms
Superset DB curl/DB Hammer curl
Dropset Cable Curls
Superset Skullcrushers/ overhead rope tricep
dropset wide grip cable tricep pushdowns

Finished off with 2 sets of 21's on both bi and tri's Feeling good!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drank half a bottle today when I got to work. Felt energized, my appetite was suppressed, and I never crashed. It was my first time taking STIMUL8 without going to the gym.

BrianFitness

BrianFitness

Awards
Fruit Punch in general all tastes a bit weird.
But if the product works, then a few seconds of misery is well worth an hour workout!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drank half a bottle today when I got to work. Felt energized, my appetite was suppressed, and I never crashed. It was my first time taking STIMUL8 without going to the gym.
I keep a tub of Stimul8 in my drawer at work... ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 5

Had a great weekend and recharged the batteries. Do yourselves a favor and go see Interstellar. Amazing. Anyways back to the grind today. Today is power week and I took 3/4 bottle and hit up a nice chest workout. Oh yea, and a PR! Stimul8 really treated me well today, best day yet. Energy was awesome and sweats we're great. I didn't think there was anything in here for focus but I've had some pretty awesome tunnel vision while taking this. Really digging it.

PRRS Chest workout Power week
BB Bench 3x6 (third set hit a rep PR as I've never been able to do 225 for the full 18 before. Usually stop out at 4 on the last set, if that, so pretty stoked!)
DB Incline 3x6
Weighted dips 1x8 1x7 1x9
Chest Flyes 3x8
Standing Incline Cable crossover 3x7
Standing Decline Cable Crossover 3x7

So there's that! The energy should be apparent as I did that after a 5 minute warm up, so did all lifts in 30 ish min! Shaking as I type this, lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't heard of interstellar yet.

Strong benching and great update Nick!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?! It's amazing, made by Christoper Nolan of the Dark Knight trilogy, Inception. It's seriously fan freaking tastic.

On a side note, I think I only got 11 bottles. I took four last week, brought four to work to put in the fridge this week and have three left at home. Just a heads up! I'll also be out of town Sunday-Weds for work so won't be working out til Thursday and Friday next week. I think I'm just going to do a bit of a deload with an upper on Thurs, and lower Friday. But still use stimul8 as it'll be a working deload if that makes sense.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into it when I get back home. Don't watch a lot of TV/movies, tbh. They almost always disappoint.

Hmm. The STIMUL8 didn't come in a "case"?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, it was in a big plastic bag, no biggie though

turff49

turff49

Awards
My favorite drink!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll look into it when I get back home. Don't watch a lot of TV/movies, tbh. They almost always disappoint.

Hmm. The STIMUL8 didn't come in a "case"?
[video=youtube;0vxOhd4qlnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxOhd4qlnA[/video]

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 6

Another great workout thanks to Stimul8! I like this more the more I take of it. Still with the 3/4 bottle, but now for some reason after the first few bottles the energy feels cleaner and I love that. Tunnel vision like a mofo again. Still not the biggest fan of the taste, but who drinks these soley for taste anyways?

PRRS Power week Back
10 minute cardio warm up
pullups to failure
Lat Pulldown- 3x6
Seated row- 3x6
One arm Bent over DB row 3x6 (PR!) Pulled 90 for the last set and that is a PR for me, especially after shoulder surgery
Face pulls 3x6
low back extensions to failure
*Bonus Assisted pullups dropset both original and reverse grip

And I'm spent!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the PR Nick!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I drink the for taste! They taste amazing to me!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink the for taste! They taste amazing to me!
Like i said it's not horrible but it's too syrupy for my liking. I think next since I take 3/4 a bottle anyways, I will pour out some and add more water. Should be just what the doctor ordered.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like i said it's not horrible but it's too syrupy for my liking. I think next since I take 3/4 a bottle anyways, I will pour out some and add more water. Should be just what the doctor ordered.
Could always drink half... fill it back up and sip on it at the beginning of your workout... I have done that and it charged me right up.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day yesterday with some exciting Excel training. Hitting up legs in a few hrs, pretty strapped for time but squats will be done. Oh yes, squats will be done.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 7

Had a quickie today due to having to shoot a bunch of interviews for a retirement video. Still got to pound legs and some stimul8! Took the usual 3/4th bottle and nothing new to report. Same great energy/sweats and BA tingles. Focus off the charts as well. One thing to note, unrelated to stimul8. I have crappy knees, four surgeries, most of my meniscus gone in left knee and cartilage gone in both. It's also cold here in Iowa now and damned if my knees don't just kill me in the winter. I'm feeling pretty sore right now, and was a bit of a beiotch to get through this workout, but I did!

Legs (didn't follow PRRS for them)
Squats 3x6
Hack squats 3x8
weighted calf raises 3 sets til failure
Dropset on a proform squat machine to finish off
Hanging leg raises
Started out with 5 min on elliptical

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle 8
Had a rough night with the little one last night so didn't get a ton of sleep, but knocked back 3/4th of a bottle and had a nice arm workout. I'll be out of town til next Thursday for work, so no updates for a few days and then I'll finish off this run!

Arms Prrs Power
DB curl 3x6
Cable curl 3x6
2 sets of 21's with bar

Skullcrusher 3x6
Overhead rope extension 3x6
2 sets of 21's with cable

ten minutes elliptical.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, alot of driving in the next few days. Gonna suck being away from the little one and wife. I'll have to make due with Chicago style pizza, lol.