Sleep to grow..Sleep to recover. Finaflex G8/BCAA complex

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
g8-render (Custom).jpg
c700x420 (Mobile).jpg

Well the super nice guys at finaflex have sent me a tub of G8 and their BCAA complex. Not to mention a shaker... I love shakers :)

I only just recieved it this morning so im a little behind everyone else, but tonight will start the exciting journey of sleeping and recovering and I can tell you that i really need this right now, my sleep has been awful the past 2 weeks...

My plan is to take 1 scoop of G8 tonight, but tomorrow I will start taking the BCAA's during training.
Depending on how the next day or 2 goes with my sleep at 1 scoop will depend if I add the BCAA's to my magical evening potion as well as having it earlier in the day with my workout.

Will update this evening with taste review on the G8 and of course tomorrow once I wake up... If i ever do haha :)

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Here we go...

I go to bed relatively early because I'm up around 5.30am so I took one scoop of my G8 at 8.50pm, went to bed just after 9pm once id brushed my teeth etc.

I **** my eyes and it felt like 2mins and I was gone... Flat out, next thing I know my alarm is waking me up at 5.30! Wow first decent night sleep in weeks!!! No waking up at all, woke up in the same position :)

I was dead to the world, so first impression is a good one :)

Taste- 4/5
Very tasty, definitely get the lemon flavour, I thought It tasted a little bit 'chemical' like an artificial flavour. But we will see how time goes on how I adapt. Final rating to follow.

Mix- 5/5
Perfect, no floaters or sinkers when mixed with a spoon in a glass for about 15-20seconds.

Effects- 5/5
From the first night... Amazing, really impressed. Just got to see if it changes at all during the 30 doses.

Overall a very solid impression finagled have made on myself.

BCAA-

Took one scoop in 12oz of water... I found it very sweet, much sweeter than any 'blue' flavour we have here in the UK. Was nice though, I'm going to mix it in about 70oz and drink it throughout the day instead, including training. Helps me get my water in for the day as well :)

Taste- 4/5
Really nice but very sweet for my palette, hopefully diluting it a little will help :)

Mix- 5/5
No issues here, put it in a shaker and a few flicks of the wrist we were ready to go. Very impressed as most BCAA products have bits floating around.

Effects- na
Too early to tell about recovery etc.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In!

Sounds like my experience with G8. Just, gone...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In! Sounds like my experience with G8. Just, gone...
Yeah it looks to be really promising as a supplement along with the BCAA's. I just don't ever want to run out of the stuff haha.

It's a shame because your not a UK based company as it seems difficult to track down any of your products from a UK supplier.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it looks to be really promising as a supplement along with the BCAA's. I just don't ever want to run out of the stuff haha.

It's a shame because your not a UK based company as it seems difficult to track down any of your products from a UK supplier.
It couldn't hurt to email localized shops your experience, and request for the products...

;)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It couldn't hurt to email localized shops your experience, and request for the products... ;)
Hmmm may not be a bad idea, my gym is also a supplement store so I could have a word my my friend (owner)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another great night of sleep :) Im loving this stuff at the moment.

One thing ive noticed though is that i dont rememeber having any dreams the past 2 nights? Is that normal lol.
Slightly more used to the taste, its not as 'chemically artifical' as I first thought. Really quite enjoy it.

As far as the BCAA's go, Im enjoying the taste now ive diluted it a little from 12oz of water to 70oz. My plan would be to sip on it all day but I ended up drinking all of it during my 1hour training session :lol:

Not noticed any major effects from it yet apart from I feel that my endurance is increased slightly during training.. Maybe I should take it when I go to bed too :naughty:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have to think about my dreams a mediately upon waking up otherwise I forget them too.

I like to sip on my Muscle Fiber throughout the night, and sometimes I'll put my BCAA+ SAA in there. It just kind of depends on how I'm recovering. I noticed that if I drink at least a scoop maybe a scoop and a half every day, including off days, my DOMs don't last near as long.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I have to think about my dreams a mediately upon waking up otherwise I forget them too. I like to sip on my Muscle Fiber throughout the night, and sometimes I'll put my BCAA+ SAA in there. It just kind of depends on how I'm recovering. I noticed that if I drink at least a scoop maybe a scoop and a half every day, including off days, my DOMs don't last near as long.
I've not noticed and DOMS yet which is interesting as I normally struggle to move around after legs or chest. But I'm fine :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another morning... another great sleep.

One thing ive noticed though but it could be purley coincidental, is that when I wake up in the morning im ever so slightly dizzy (like vertigo).

Im going to not use G8 tonight and see how I get on, im not blaming G8, just wondering whats going on. Im sure I had this a day before I started G8 anyway, we will soon see.

I thought id start lidting my workouts as I know people like reading those :)

So today was Shoulder/OHP day.

OHP:

Bar to warm-up, 20 reps (explosive)
65 x 10
90 x 8

Working sets:
110x 5
125x 3
145x 1

This is still a very easy prgram at the moment, of course it will get harder as time goes on.

Side Lateral raises:

35x 10 (3 sets)

Drop set:
35x 10, 25x failure, 15xfailure, 10x failure.

The pump and burn was amazing!

Cable Front raises:
100x 8 (4 sets)

Drop set:
100x 8, 80x failure, 60x failure, 40x failure, 20x failure.

Cable Rear delt rows:

200x 8 (4 sets)

Weighted Dips:
BW + 45lb x 10 (3 sets)

Close Grip Bench:

225x 3 (3 sets)
135x failure

So thats it for OHP/triceps.

Thanks for reading. Also im sipping on my BCAA's while reading this :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Slept hard and woke up dizzy? Did you check the locks on the windows…?

LOL. Curious what your outcome is. Anything over a half a scoop of G8 for me leaves me feeling groggy for a few minutes when I wake up, maybe even out of it. I'm out right now or Id test and see if it is a slight dizziness. I just haven't had over a half a scoop in a long time.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Slept hard and woke up dizzy? Did you check the locks on the windows...? LOL. Curious what your outcome is. Anything over a half a scoop of G8 for me leaves me feeling groggy for a few minutes when I wake up, maybe even out of it. I'm out right now or Id test and see if it is a slight dizziness. I just haven't had over a half a scoop in a long time.
Hmmm interesting, maybe I'll try half a scoop tonight instead then. And if still not right then I'll try without G8 and see how that goes

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Day off training today. So no routine to tell you about.

But an update on the weird dizzy feeling ive ben having... I dropped it to half a scoop last night and woke up perfect today :)

Perhaps my body didnt quite like the full doseage. Still slept like a baby though so thats awesome.
Shame my daughter woke me up at 4.30am today tho... Kids :wtf:

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. I went out with friends last night and had a few drinks, nothing serious. So I didn't take my G8. As it states about alcohol.

I will be taking it tonight though, I will report back tomorrow morning :)

I have been drinking my BCAA's though... It's so easy to get my water in now as I put it in 2litres of water and sip on it all day which helps. Recovery is definitely better so I'm pleased with that!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day off training today. So no routine to tell you about.

But an update on the weird dizzy feeling ive ben having... I dropped it to half a scoop last night and woke up perfect today :)

Perhaps my body didnt quite like the full doseage. Still slept like a baby though so thats awesome.

Shame my daughter woke me up at 4.30am today tho... Kids :wtf:
I'm glad the dizziness wasn't there. 1/2 serving is my sweet spot too.

We just got to the point where our kiddo is starting to sleep in on the weekends. But... Our puppy isn't having it.

She'll sure as hell crash all day though...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415577118.031796.jpg

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha I can't wait for my little one to sleep in. Just an extra hour makes a huge difference.

Well last night I was very suprised as I woke up! I was super dehydrated though, had my cheat meal which was stupidly salty so that's why. But gutted as when I woke up at just after 5.30 I was sooo tired, even my pre workout didn't really take effect. So workout was poor, glad it was a deload week though :)

Squat day:

Squats:

Warm up:
Bar x10
135x 10 (5 paused)
205x 5

Working sets:
225 x5
245 x5
265 x5

Lying ham curls:

135x 8, 4 sets (normally do 10 easy!)

SLD's:

225x10, 4 sets (nice and slow controlled reps)

Leg extensions:

265 x10, 3 sets
(again, hard today, normally get 10 easy)

Prowlers:

Sled weight + 90lb. 6 sets of back and forth sprints

Tire flips:

Big ass tyre, no idea of weight but if I guessed, if prob say around 200lbs?

5x3 flips.

Was so tired after all that, annoyed I didn't perform better but hey it happens.

Sipping my BCAA's all day as well, love the taste of these now :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh a beautiful and restful night sleep :)

This stuff is cool because I don't find it makes me tired all of a sudden, just when I close my eyes I go off quickly.

Anyway, let's get to this mornings workout. All of the workout was relatively mild this week.

Bench-

Warmup:

Bar x10
90 x10
135 x8

Working sets:

175 x10
225x 5
240x 3
265x 2

That was it for bench as I have a comp at my gym this weekend, it's basically a mixture if fitness and strength events to crow 'king' of the gym. So I didn't want to max out today as I'm going to max out on Saturday, going for 315 :)

Incline flys:

30 x15 (4 sets)

Dips:

BW x15-20 (3sets)

Tricep push downs:

135x 12-15 (3 sets)

Incline hammer press:

90 x 20 (4 sets)

Almost didn't feel like much of a workout with higher reps and low volume. No real intensity today... But tomorrow is deadlifts :)

Probably going to try and max out... Maybe 530lb? See how I feel.

Also I'm still not sore one little bit, these BCAA's really do work wonders along with the G8!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Strong "little" benching anyhow. Good luck on hitting 315 this weekend too. Cannot wait until I am there...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support man :)

It honestly took me nearly 4 years to hit 225!! It's always been an awful lift for me, squats and deads are my strong point. Just stayed consistent with it and mixing up my training helped hugely.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another good night sleep, felt tired this morning though as I had to wait for my gf to get in from work... So didn't get to sleep until 11pm. Got to be up at 5.30 :(

Anyway G8 clearly did it's stuff as today was max effort deadlifts!!!

Let's get into it:

Deadlifts:

Warm up-
Bar x10
135x 6
225x 4
315 x2
405 x3
440 x1

Max effort!:

Previous PR was 500... Today I got myself a nice 510! I EASILY had 520 in me but after the 510 I felt pretty beat.

So on to defecit work now:

3"defecit- 315 x5 (speed work)
3" defecit- 405 x3 (speed work)
3" defecit- 440x1 (speed work)

All felt really good, speed is really improving at the moment. Along with my lockouts :)

Close grip lat pulls:

225x 10 (negatives)

T- bar rows:

245x 6 (this felt damn heavy)

And then just 20mins of stretching as my hips are always so tight... Better than they used to be though.

Still no DOMS as of yet so the combo of BCAA and G8 must be working.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Huge PR bro! Very nice!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... It felt great, definatley could have done more :)

Anyway, I had this morning and I'm having tomorrow morning off training as I'm getting ready for the comp at my gym on Saturday.

So it 2 good recovery days with mobility work, still taking my BCAA's and G8 of course.

So I had another great night sleep and a bonus was that my daughter decided to have a lie in, so I managed the same :)

That extra hour in bed has made a huge difference today!

So no training logs for the next couple of days.
I'll keep you updated with the G8 anyway though

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another day of rest and rehab, feels like I'm getting a cold which doesn't help as I'm competing tomorrow haha...

Anyway, been sipping on BCAA all day to stay nice and hydrated along with helping recovery. I m 99.9% sure it helps with that, I am rarely ever sore and feel as I could keep training for a while after I'm already done.

G8 is still working it's wonders as usual, solid, deep and restful sleep. I'd love to see what time I wake up on Sunday as I don't have to set an alarm and my fighter is staying with grandparents :)

So no doubt I'll be posting Monday haha.

That's it for today, let you know how I get on tomorrow in the comp.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Take it easy today, and good luck tomorrow!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well I had the competition today and sadly I came 7th :( just wasn't prepared for the fitness aspect, I hit a 290 bench which I was happy about but missed the 315, to be fair that was after two other lifts one at 290 and another at 265.

I also sent a PR In body weight deadlifts... 42 reps :)

I'll let you know how my sleep goes tonight.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still a win man with PR's man! Next time you'll do even better!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'm already in training for it next year :)

I actually forgot to take my G8 last night as my daughter was poorly so all my focus was on her.

One thing I can say though is that I found it 10x harder to fall asleep and also stay asleep!

This stuff really is amazing and I think once I finish the tub I'm going to feel lost without it :(

I'll update tomorrow with how I sleep tonight.

Today's workout:

Leg day:

To be honest I really struggled today as the competition has me in agony today, every single muscle is sore and depleted.

Squats:

Warm up:

Bar x10
135x 8 (paused)
225x 5
315x 2 (this felt heavy and it is normally super easy for me)

405x 2 (this completely destroyed me)

I gave up after that, decided it was best to move on and try again next week.

Leg extensions:

90x 20 (all controlled reps with negatives)
4 sets

Ham curls:

70x 15 (same here, all controlled reps)

SLDL:

135 x10 (controlled)

So today felt crappy, probably not sleeping well didn't help too. So I decided to a bit of a 'deload' to help me recover. The rest of the week will be the same until THU/FRI when I test my max OHP... Going for 180-190lb's hopefully!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My squats sucked yesterday too. Still though, 4pps is a job well done.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My squats sucked yesterday too. Still though, 4pps is a job well done.
Hate having off days but everyone gets them I guess... What's 4pps?

Anyway I took my G8 last night and slept beautifully and peacefully, I'm not sore today, like yesterday.. I'm positive it's the G8 that aids my recovery so much it's truly amazing at that.

No gym this morning as I'm taking today off and hopefully back tomorrow so I can fully recover :)

Still sipping my BCAA though as always :) makes it so easy to get in my water for the day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4 "plates per side".

I've had two straight rest days. Feels terrible...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ah right I see.. Thanks man.

Yeah rest days are the worst, I was a believer that they weren't that important but recently I've realised that they do make a huge difference, well for me anyway.

This is actually an update for the 19/11/14. My phone was playing up yesterday and I couldn't post.

Yesterday was a day of random as it was kind of turned into a Week off powerlifting.

So was all bodybuilding focus yesterday.

Let's get to it:

Pull-ups-
3sets of failure, these are so amaIng for back and arm development, the pump is crazy too.

Then it was all supersets:

Wide grip lat pulldowns: 12 reps, was around 60% of my normal weight. All controlled reps.

Then straight into:

Shrugs: 15 reps, slow and lots squeezing.

This was repeated for 3 sets.

Then it was:

Seated rows: 12 reps, all controlled and negatives, this was around 70% of normal weight.

Straight into.

DB rows: 12 reps, the weight was really dropped down her to around 45lb as opposed to normal weight of 110lb. But was soooo hard.

3 sets again here, then lastly.

BB rows: underhand grip: 12 reps of controlled and slow moments this was using about 110lb's.

Then straight into.

Rack pulls: 315 for 12 again all controlled reps.

And after 3 sets I though id give the gym competition a go, this was kind of stupid as it was deadlifts for maximum reps at body weight.

(Same as was in the other comp but this event was just by itself)

I did originally get 42 reps but I got 50 yesterday ?

The sleep was great that night and I drank BCAA's thought the day again, my back isn't even sore today!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Howdy howdy.

So last night I took my G8 as normal and slept beautifully... Until my girlfriend got up in the night cause she felt really ill. So that woke me up :(

But I went straight back to sleep after asking if she was okay, so it was still floating around in my body :)

I'm still doing powerlifting but have incorporated more 'bodybuilding' movement and days.

Today was biceps and forearms:

Barbell curls:

Bar x12
65 x10
90 x8
110 x5-6
135 x2

Preacher DB curls:

25 failure (4 sets)

Preacher barbell:

65x failure (4 sets)

Cable curls:

70x failure (4 sets, at least 15 reps)
50x failure (3 sets negatives)

Machine Preacher:

50x 15-20 reps (4 sets) all negatives.
Biceps done :)

Underhand Wrist curls:

45 x10 (3 sets)

Overhand wrist curls:

30x 10 (3 sets) I hate these.. They hurt like sh*t lol

So that concludes today, drank my BCAAs all day yesterday and planning to all day today, they definatley help with recovery without a doubt!

Thanks for reading

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No gym today but had another great sleep with G8, didn't stir or wake up at all until 7am, that's a lie in for me!

I trained chest like a beast and till failure yesterday and I'm only ever so slightly sore, I'm 100% sure it would be much much worse if I hadn't drank my BCAAs yesterday and took my G8.

Thanks for reading, leg am day tomorrow so will report back then.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well changed my mind about leg day today... I chose back instead.

My sleep was good again, all the way through with no disturbances until my alarm at 6am.

Drinking my BCAA all day as well today.

Decided to change my training style completely over the weekend, still doing some strength work but mainly just failure for everything on every workout. Trying something new.

Back day:

BB rows:

Warmup-

Bar x12
80 x 10
135x 10

Working sets:

225 x failure ( 8 reps at least)
265x 6-7 (2 sets)

Wide grip lat pulls:

205 x failure (at least 8) 4 sets

T-bar row (using a machine):

3 plates x failure (10 at least) 3 sets
4 plates x 6-8 (1 set)

Standing hammer row:

1 plate each side x failure (12 reps min) 3 sets
2 plates x failure (6-8 reps min) 2 sets

Bicep curls (fat bar)

60x failure (12 reps min) 6 sets
110 x 8 (1 set)

Negative curls ( standard barbell)

70 x 8 reps ( 4 second negative) 3 sets.

^^^^
Those were just stupidly painful, but the pump
was mind blowing!

Thanks for reading, I'm actually starting a cut this week, 6-8 weeks. Trying to drop about 12-15lb so I'm nice and lean before I start my next cycle...

Watch out for that! Gona try and gain anywhere from 15-30lb's.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great updates Grinnell. Been a crazy weekend for me so I'm just catching up.

I just recently changed my entire routine up. Sometimes the body just really responds well to change.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great updates Grinnell. Been a crazy weekend for me so I'm just catching up. I just recently changed my entire routine up. Sometimes the body just really responds well to change.
Thanks man.

Yeah definatley, I had a thought about all my training.

Obviously time under tension is key for growth. So why not just do failure? But also I'm gona hit everything 2x a week, except maybe arms 3x.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another great night of sleep... Which was needed as I had to be at the gym early today. It's always such decent and solid sleep I love this stuff... And it's super tasty :)

Anyway let's get to it:

Leg day :)

Squats-

Warmup-
Bar x12
135 x10
225 x8
315 x5

Working sets-

375 x3 (3 sets)

Leg extensions:

110 x failure (12 reps minimums)
Drop set to failure after last set

Lying ham curls:

90x failure (12 reps min)
Drop set to failure after last set.

SLDLs:

135 x failure (15 reps min)

Leg press:

225x failure (minimum of 20 reps)
Drop set to failure after last set.

Been drinking my BCAAs since the workout hoping that I'm not going to be crippled tomorrow :)

Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hitting those squats heavy! Nice job!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Slept great again last night. Woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go, today was chest day with heavy bench... I was stoked for this!

Except as soon as I started working out I knew it would be a terrible gym session :(

Normally I can press 225 x 8 no issues, but today I was really struggling on 225x3!

This annoyed me hugely so the rest of the workout was crappy.

Next we had:

Incline DB:

Normally press 90x 8-10
Today 90x 3-5

Incline flys:

Normally 50 x10
Today: 30x 10

Incline plate bench:

Normally 3 plates each side x 6-8
Today: 2 plates for 2

Plate loaded dip machine:

Normal 3 plates each side x6-8
Today: 2 plates each side 8 reps

After this I was really angry, so actually left my workout and just went to work.

Was gutted, but these things happen sometimes.
Still on track with my diet and drinking my BCAAs though. Not going to let one workout stop me :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eh, we all have those days. They do suck though.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
A great night of sleep, up nice and early. Feeling great. Wasn't going to let yesterday's training session get to me today...

Shoulders....

OHP:

Warmup-
bar x10
65x 5
90x 5
110x 3

Working sets:

135 x3 (3 sets)
155 x 2 (1 set)

Really struggling to progress in these. They are super hard!!!

DB Side laterals:

25x failure (minimum of 12) straight into 10x failure as a drop set. (6 sets)

Seated side laterals (machine):

65x failure (min 12 reps, 3 sets)

Rear delt BB rows:

These are immense!!! Really enjoy these.

65 x failure (min 10 reps, 6 sets)

Front raises BB:

65x failure (min 8 reps, 5 sets)

BB Shrugs:

225x failure (min 15 reps, 4 sets)

And that concluded shoulder day!! Drinking my BCAAs as always too :)

Getting low on those now though, only 2-3 more drinks left :( :(

Recovery during this journey has really been mind blowing!

Thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Had a crappy night sleep last night as I was experimenting with the scoop sizes, I took about a 1/4 of a scoop instead of 3/4 and slept terrible. Woke up 2-3 times!!!

So back to normal tonight I can tell you that :)
This stuff Really works great.

No gym today, rest day. Hopefully get in there tomorrow.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic night sleep last night. Slept for a solid 9 hours!! Too long in fact as I'm feeling quite tired now haha.

I definitely know this stuff works wonders for my sleep and recovery for sure. I finished off my BCAAs today.

BCAA review-

Taste- 4.5/5

Only reason this wasn't a 5 is because I'm not used to American flavours, they are so different to ours, diluting it in 2l of water however makes it just right. So when diluted if place it at 5/5.

Mix- 4/5

Very good for a BCAA formula compared to others I have used, still get a few sinkers however, obviously this was almost guaranteed but if there were none, of course it would have been 5/5.

Value- 5/5

Didn't pay for this, however if you look at pricing and the fact it's 30 servs, I'm very impressed as each serving is 7.5g, most I've seen are 5g. So you get more with this.

Effects- 5/5

Without a doubt this helped HUGELY with my recovery and overall endurance in the gym. Not to mention that I personally felt that it have me a little energy throughout the day. May have been placebo of course.

So overall the BCAA were great and I really liked them, next is to try the other flavours which look promising :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you also mind posting the review in the review section with this format?

Each on a scale of 1-5 with any additional comment you may have:

1) This product enhanced my recovery...

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...

3) This product kept me hydrated...

4) This product tasted great...

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

And here is the review thread for BCAA/SAA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223923

Glad you enjoyed the BCAA/SAA!

What do you mean flavors are different there?

The Blue Razz and Apple do have distinct tastes. The razz is by far my favorite and a bit strong, but the apple is growing on me too.

Great updates bro!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No problem man I'll do that today for you.

What I mean by The flavours are that I gona all American/ outside Europe are very sweet compared to what we have here, you would probably think our flavourings are quite 'bland' in comparison.

When I've visited America before (3 times) I've always found the drinks to be a shock to the system, the food in the other hand is just immense. :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No problem man I'll do that today for you.

What I mean by The flavours are that I gona all American/ outside Europe are very sweet compared to what we have here, you would probably think our flavourings are quite 'bland' in comparison.

When I've visited America before (3 times) I've always found the drinks to be a shock to the system, the food in the other hand is just immense. :)
I getcha, and I have to agree. Outside of supplements I only drink milk or water for this same reason. It's all too sweet.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I getcha, and I have to agree. Outside of supplements I only drink milk or water for this same reason. It's all too sweet.
Mmmm milk... I might have to start incorporating this into my diet again. :)

Maybe chocolate... Low fat of course ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mmmm milk... I might have to start incorporating this into my diet again. :)

Maybe chocolate... Low fat of course ;)
I've actually switched over to almond milk. Low calorie and mixes great with protein powder.