Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shout out to Iron Forged and their team (IFN15) for allowing me to log their brand new natural anabolic: Most Wanted
This product is a blend of Laxogen and ECDY , both of which are supposed to be top notch natural products. Neither of which have I had any experience in the past. I have had interest in these compounds, especially as of late, and I will give an honest review of this product ( i have high expectations)

about me-been lifting for about 8 years. Nothing too serious I just enjoy the pump, effects and the science/effectiveness of supplements. Diet right now will be above maintenance and relatively clean. right now i am at 197 and hope to get up over 200 with this product. This is going to be a short bulking season since I sitll have a decent amount of fat lol.

workout- will be on a 5 day split
Monday – Legs
Tuesday – Arms and abs
Wednesday – Shoulders and traps
Thursday – Rest
Friday – Chest
Saturday – Back
Sunday – Rest
supplementation will be the regulars (protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, pre, and athletic xtreme joint restore) I will do 2 caps daily of MOST WANTED

I started my first dose yesterday and took it about an hour pre with a serving of purple wraath. based on the timing and what i have read this seems to be ideal? i am open to any dosage though :)

nothing to note of as of yet but i will workout later today and report back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are the goodies btw. Also will use contraband and give a review today. Anyone know caffeine content?

image-4254239362.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bottles are pretty legit looking :)

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Count me in! I have a bottle I'm starting in about 2 weeks in my pct!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm really excited about this one.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was supposed to be a rest day but I was feeling good overall and wanted to get a workout in. I just did arms and abs but man did I feel good. I didn't use contraband but I will save it for a "full" workout day. I just took some white flood reborn MAN Noopump and my arms were ready to explode.

Nothing to note as far as MOST WANTED goes other than an extremely strong desire to workout. Feeling good overall though.

Workout was barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, tricep extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, and ab roller for 5 sets to failure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And thanks for everyone who subbed ;)

IFN15

Awards
Today was supposed to be a rest day but I was feeling good overall and wanted to get a workout in. I just did arms and abs but man did I feel good. I didn't use contraband but I will save it for a "full" workout day. I just took some white flood reborn MAN Noopump and my arms were ready to explode.

Nothing to note as far as MOST WANTED goes other than an extremely strong desire to workout. Feeling good overall though.

Workout was barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, tricep extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, and ab roller for 5 sets to failure.

We have been hearing from a lot of users that recovery is increased drastically and that it also helps with joint relief. Which i have noticed my self.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
We have been hearing from a lot of users that recovery is increased drastically and that it also helps with joint relief. Which i have noticed my self.
You never replied to my pm? :l

IFN15

Awards
You never replied to my pm? :l
Sorry my man ive been waiting to hear back from the boss, he has a lot going on and sometimes forgets to reply. i will hit him up again Abe.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha it is all good, expected something was up. Just hit me up when you can.. Lol by that time I will be off cycle and pct it seems like haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't really sore at all this morning. As far as joint relief goes I really hope it helps! I have a nagging shoulder injury so if this helps it would be icing on the cake.

IFN15

Awards
Yeah I wasn't really sore at all this morning. As far as joint relief goes I really hope it helps! I have a nagging shoulder injury so if this helps it would be icing on the cake.
Awesome that's good to hear, I just spoke with a woman earlier that noticed an improvement in her shoulder hopefully it does the same for you Afi.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked out legs hard yesterday and I am not as sore as I normally am for sure. I am still dosing preworkout with aminos and it has been good thus far. Weight is the same as of this morning. I have a bad right knee so I make knee friendly workouts with lighter weighs lol.

Yesterday's workout was leg extensions, hamstring curls, weighted calve raises, dumbbell lunges, jump rope 5x100.

I know it's not much but I make due and have seen progress.
I have also noticed I have more energy throughout the day and my workouts have been more intense as of late. So far I am really enjoying it.

IFN15

Awards
Worked out legs hard yesterday and I am not as sore as I normally am for sure. I am still dosing preworkout with aminos and it has been good thus far. Weight is the same as of this morning. I have a bad right knee so I make knee friendly workouts with lighter weighs lol.

Yesterday's workout was leg extensions, hamstring curls, weighted calve raises, dumbbell lunges, jump rope 5x100.

I know it's not much but I make due and have seen progress.
I have also noticed I have more energy throughout the day and my workouts have been more intense as of late. So far I am really enjoying it.
Nice, glad you're enjoying the Most Wanted.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man. I might pick up another bottle and stack it with follidrone eventually :)

IFN15

Awards
Yeah man. I might pick up another bottle and stack it with follidrone eventually :)
Thats a sick stack, ive also seen guys using king anabeta elite and some ara with it that would be a nasty natty stack lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a sick stack, ive also seen guys using king anabeta elite and some ara with it that would be a nasty natty stack lol
yeah from what I have experienced so far I will run it again :) other goodies will be icing on the cake

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I rested yesterday and recover definitely has been improved. Weight is still the same but I feel fuller and more vascular. Also still have more energy throughout the day and more drive while I'm working out. Hit traps and shoulders today hard. My shoulder still has a little pain but it does seem to be a little better. Not sure if it's related but I will be focusing on it for sure. Nothing negative to report only positives thus far.

Workout- military press, upright rows, Arnold press, lateral raises, dumbbell shrugs, and behind the back barbell shrugs.

So is anyone dosing different than pre with ~8 or 9 grams of eaa's?? It's been working so far for me. Just want to maximize results :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
hey bro

I definitely hit my BCAAs/SAAs\EAAs intra, as opposed to pre/post. It definitely gives you clean energy throughout your lifts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro but I was referring to this post lol. I know intras are for intra :)
According to Dr. Syrov's paper, "Anabolic Activity of ecdysterone isolated from Rhaponticum Carthamoides" a 200lb trainee would need a minimum of 73mg/day. Timing is a BIG issue IMO. Your ecdy needs to be in circulation with EAA's, given a shortage of just ONE and protein synthesis grinds to a halt. I'd suggest 2 caps Iforce Ecdy just prior to training with 6 grams of EAA's, and another serving immediately post with 20g of whey. Total of 4 caps on training days. In one study, protein synthesis increased 600% when 6 grams of EAA's were taken prior to training, vs only 400% prior. I do both, to cover all the bases

IFN15

Awards
So I rested yesterday and recover definitely has been improved. Weight is still the same but I feel fuller and more vascular. Also still have more energy throughout the day and more drive while I'm working out. Hit traps and shoulders today hard. My shoulder still has a little pain but it does seem to be a little better. Not sure if it's related but I will be focusing on it for sure. Nothing negative to report only positives thus far.

Workout- military press, upright rows, Arnold press, lateral raises, dumbbell shrugs, and behind the back barbell shrugs.

So is anyone dosing different than pre with ~8 or 9 grams of eaa's?? It's been working so far for me. Just want to maximize results :)
Nice work Afi, glad the recovery is increasing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
weight is up a pound as of today :) diet has been pretty good too. I would be extremely happy if i could do a lb a week and not add any fat. 4lbs would be worth every penny.

another side note from former feeback is that my sleep has been much deeper. I wake up refreshed and as previously noted feel more energized throughout the day. also have felt significantly stronger. today i worked out back which is another weak point of mine ( i feel like i have a lot lol... shoulder, knee, back problems haha) felt great. also have noticed i am slightly hungrier which is welcomed because it doesn't seem like i am adding any fat.

workout was pull ups 5x failure, single arm dumbbell rows, dumbbell rows with support from incline bench, light weight deads to failure, and finished up with 5x1 min planks.

IFN15

Awards
We have heard from a few people of a deeper rem sleep. Thats always a good thing. Especially for someone like me who is a stim junkie lol. Glad your staying tight with the increased appetite.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have heard from a few people of a deeper rem sleep. Thats always a good thing. Especially for someone like me who is a stim junkie lol. Glad your staying tight with the increased appetite.
yeah I'm really enjoying it thus far ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
still up the lb and i feel fuller. I will say now over a week in recovery does seem to be much faster and my shoulder seems to be feeling better as well. I hit legs today and still feel the nagging knee injury but nothing has every really helped with that. The lovely dr. said take ibuprofen its inflammation.. genius lol nothing to report of as of side effects or anything of the sort.
during workouts i have seem to have more endurance and usually run out of time before exhaustion :) today i hit legs again and finished up with abs.

workout was leg extensions, hamstring curls, weighted calve raises, dumbbell lunges, box jump 5x 10 and ab wheel 4x to failure.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
still up the lb and i feel fuller. I will say now over a week in recovery does seem to be much faster and my shoulder seems to be feeling better as well. I hit legs today and still feel the nagging knee injury but nothing has every really helped with that. The lovely dr. said take ibuprofen its inflammation.. genius lol nothing to report of as of side effects or anything of the sort. during workouts i have seem to have more endurance and usually run out of time before exhaustion :) today i hit legs again and finished up with abs. workout was leg extensions, hamstring curls, weighted calve raises, dumbbell lunges, box jump 5x 10 and ab wheel 4x to failure.
Keep it rolling big guy !

Touey

Touey

Awards
still up the lb and i feel fuller. I will say now over a week in recovery does seem to be much faster and my shoulder seems to be feeling better as well. I hit legs today and still feel the nagging knee injury but nothing has every really helped with that. The lovely dr. said take ibuprofen its inflammation.. genius lol nothing to report of as of side effects or anything of the sort.
during workouts i have seem to have more endurance and usually run out of time before exhaustion :) today i hit legs again and finished up with abs.

workout was leg extensions, hamstring curls, weighted calve raises, dumbbell lunges, box jump 5x 10 and ab wheel 4x to failure.
curious to see if the lax. helps in anyway with your knee as it did with my shoulder

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious to see if the lax. helps in anyway with your knee as it did with my shoulder
my shoulder has felt great the last two days. Like significantly different than how it has felt over the past few months. Knee still has a slight pain but perhaps over time it will continue to subside.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning I was 199 so up 2lbs :) the hardness and fullness really seem to be kicking in for me. Recovery has also been enhanced as previously stated. Nothing but good things to say thus far.... My only question/concern will be price :/ is it going to ever drop? I know the quality extract is expensive and you get what you pay for :) either way I will purchase again and stack with follidrone in the future.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
$120 for folli and most wanted on TGB. Combined with protein / creatine / bcaas, ur paying like $150 ish a month. I think thats feasible

But yes, id also like to see the stack come down to $100 :)

Touey

Touey

Awards
if TGB made a combo deal of the two for $100 they would probably begin to really see units move

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I haven't cracked open my bottle of most wanted yet, but the price is actually better than any others out there, that I have found. 2 caps a day is 250mg of laxo a day for a month. Nobody else gives that amount of product that cheap!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if TGB made a combo deal of the two for $100 they would probably begin to really see units move
If they could get that price down a bit to $100 for the stack, I would be in for two stacks.

Im not bullsh1ting either ; )

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If they could get that price down a bit to $100 for the stack, I would be in for two stacks.

Im not bullsh1ting either ; )
im about to buy the stack for $120, like tom said, its still great value

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I will purchase again. Just would like to probably run it even more frequently (since I am enjoying most wanted that much)... And of course cost would help me run it more often lol :) but I agree 100%. You pay for quality.

IFN15

Awards
This morning I was 199 so up 2lbs :) the hardness and fullness really seem to be kicking in for me. Recovery has also been enhanced as previously stated. Nothing but good things to say thus far.... My only question/concern will be price :/ is it going to ever drop? I know the quality extract is expensive and you get what you pay for :) either way I will purchase again and stack with follidrone in the future.
Glad everything is improving for you AFI
We are planning on the price to drop, the first time is always the worst for a product in production cost wise.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad everything is improving for you AFI We are planning on the price to drop, the first time is always the worst for a product in production cost wise.
sweet. Just made my day :) I really like it solar and want to be able to run it frequently.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the stack price doesnt really discount the price all that much at $120. With that stack price there just isnt enough incentive to pull the trigger. If they would drop the stack price down to $100 now that would be incentive!