Parsovl's Finaflex STIMUL8 & BCAA log

parsovl

Awards
Received my parcel this morning & want to thank Finaflex for giving me this chance. I will try keep this log as honest as possible & will be updating 4 times a week ( workout days ). But maybe more I'll see how it goes? I'll be using the BCAA every day but the PW only 4.

Stats: Age 36
179lb
Height 6ft

My current goal is a natural bulk so am keeping my cals & protein high. The only other supps I will be incorporating is creatine mono & shakes.

My workout days are as follows:
Mon - Chest & Back
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders ect
Sat - Biceps & Triceps
It is a workout of mainly my own devising I will give full details later.

My first log will be tomorrow Thurs 30th Oct. All scoring will be on a 1 - 5 scale.
I will say I am very much looking forward to this as it is my first proper log so bear with me.
I hope you enjoy what will follow....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in for the cherry-popping log
ooo and 1st too! :woohoo:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to love the fuel from the STIMUL8, and that Blue Raspberry is just so, dang, tasty.

parsovl

Awards
You're going to love the fuel from the STIMUL8, and that Blue Raspberry is just so, dang, tasty.
That's musick to my ears! Can't wait to start tomorrow. So watch this space. I'll give an initial full detailed opinion straight after my training session. The content profile looks interesting & more than adequate for my needs/goals! A massive "Thankyou" to wasme & RegisterJr not to mention Finaflex!.......

parsovl

Awards
Had to postpone yesterday's workout till today! I foolishly ignored the label regarding dosage!

I took a good sized full scoop!! It was too much for me I have to admit. I am normally fairly tolerant to stimulants so thought I'd be ok?! I was not!
However I had been drinking energy drinks so don't know if this was partly to blame?
Today's log to follow soon........ HALF a scoop today I think! Will give full opinion & verdict then.......

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Had to postpone yesterday's workout till today! I foolishly ignored the label regarding dosage! I took a good sized full scoop!!
very common...you don't know how many ppl do this as well..
I don't know if reading labels is a lost art these days..or if macho "I'm a man, I can do a full scoop" mentality is to blame...or if folks are just used to the countless products in the industry - today as well as historically in the preWO segment - that really require more product be used to satiate levels than what is advised on labels........

but it really is amazing how many ppl miss the BIG BOLD WARNING SIGN ON TOP OF THE TUB
However I had been drinking energy drinks so don't know if this was partly to blame?
not concurrent with our Stimul8 I hope? :eek:
HALF a scoop I think!
:yup:

parsovl

Awards
very common...you don't know how many ppl do this as well..
I don't know if reading labels is a lost art these days..or if macho "I'm a man, I can do a full scoop" mentality is to blame...or if folks are just used to the countless products in the industry - today as well as historically in the preWO segment - that really require more product be used to satiate levels than what is advised on labels........

but it really is amazing how many ppl miss the BIG BOLD WARNING SIGN ON TOP OF THE TUB
:yup:
I couldn't agree more! This product does what it's ment to - it does what it says on the tin as they say. I have tried numerous other PW's but STIMUL8 I reckon is going to be very interesting to log?......

parsovl

Awards
:yup:[/QUOTE]

The energy drinks were earlier in the day. I have left them alone today so I can give a clear review.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The energy drinks were earlier in the day. I have left them alone today so I can give a clear review.
wow yeah that is not a good thing
you should refrain from using both in the same day
we appreciate you isolating Stimul8 use for clear & concise review purposes - as well as for GP & health's sake! ;)

parsovl

Awards
Friday Workout....

Military Press 4 x 12
Front lat raise 4 x 12
Side lat raise 3x10
Bent over reverse flys 4x12
Seated arnold press 3x10
Upright Row 3x10
Shrugs 4 x 20

Had half scoop of STIMUL8 30 mins prior to workout & BCAA & SAA to drink during.
All ratings are on a scale of 1 - 5
1 being bad ect & 5 being very good ect. I had had no other stimulants at all before.
Taste - 5. I had the green apple flavour and I have to say it tastes very good indeed! In fact I would go as far to say this is the best PW I have tasted! It didn't taste of chemicals ect as do some others just a very enjoyable drink. I can see no problem in me drinking this for the long term. Very nice indeed!

Mixabilty - 4. Mixed great in drinks cup (kindly provided) with the addition of a shaker ball. Gone in a couple of blasts & vertually no noticeable residue at bottom.

Energy - 5. A very clear strong energy. I tore through my sets. This is not a PW to be underestimated! Lasted more than long enough to get me through and then some! Excellent!

Pump - 3. I got a decent pump off this with quite a bit of vascularity. I felt fuller and like I'd actually done the job! Good!

Overall - 5. I really really like this product so far. I will have to see as time goes by but I can see me really enjoying this! My initial impression is I like it simple as! Time will tell but overall a very impressive PW! I don't think I will go far wrong with this. Very Nice & rather enjoyable!

Focus - 4. I knew what I was doing and GOT it done! I was well into what I was doing nothing could have stopped me! Very impressed!

BCAA & SAA post to follow.....

parsovl

Awards
Somehow that previous post got mixed up at point of posting??! Overall is ment to be at the end!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Parsovi. I'm curious how you like it near the end of the log. As a STIMUL8 lover for over a year, I find that with each tub the WO's are progressively better and more intense.

parsovl

Awards
BCAA & SAA. Friday
I think this is a product I need a few sessions under my belt to give solid opinion on. However:

Taste - 3/4 (haven't quite made my mind up yet?) It is certainly not unpleasant & quite refreshing during workout.

Initial opinion - I certainly felt well hidrated and it satisfied my first during training. As I said previously I think I need a bit longer to make my mind up totally. I didn't seem to be as uncomfortable the next day however? Keep you posted......

parsovl

Awards
Nice update Parsovi. I'm curious how you like it near the end of the log. As a STIMUL8 lover for over a year, I find that with each tub the WO's are progressively better and more intense.
Which bit?....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

parsovl

Awards
Focus; mind to muscle connection...
I feel like I can really concentrate on what I'm doing. And find it easy to isolate the muscle I'm working on mentally in my mind. This concentration is a big factor I think in any workout. I hope this answers your question.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I can really concentrate on what I'm doing. And find it easy to isolate the muscle I'm working on mentally in my mind. This concentration is a big factor I think in any workout. I hope this answers your question.
It want necessarily a question. Just stating that I feel like, for me, the focus gradually increases over time once you nail down that "sweet spot" dose.

parsovl

Awards
Saturday workout/update:

Preacher 1 arm concentration curls 5 x 10 (both arms)
Incline dumbell curls 5 x10
Hammer Curls 5 x10
Pullovers 5 x 10
Skullcrushers 5 x 10

Again half scoop of STIMUL8 30 mins prior to workout. The energy & focus again was strong and clean. I find with this product I am really in tune with my body both mentally and physically. The concentration I can achieve is high. And again I found no difficulties isolating the muscle group in question. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I don't half work up one hell of a sweat in no time at all! Again a very good experience and furthers my initial opinion that this is a first class PW!
Today's training session overall was very easy to get done and most enjoyable indeed!
Again mild to good pump with considerable vascularity.

BCAA & SSA
Again drank during training & without running the risk of repeating myself, i felt like it quenched my first and need for fluids. I am noticing a benefit when it comes to recovery time I think but again I want to give it a bit longer before I give a solid opinion/breakdown? I like to be 100% sure before I state something for sure that's all. Just if for nothing else to rule out all other factors mental & otherwise.
Mondays workout/post to follow.......

parsovl

Awards
Sorry been a bit late with updates ect. Put my Internet play up!!

parsovl

Awards
Monday Workout:

Sit Ups 20 x 4
Decline Sit Ups 20
Bench Press 4 x 12
Incline Bench Press 3 x 12
Incline Flys 3 x 12
Deadlifts 4 x 10
Bent Over BB Row 4 x 12
Incline DB Row 4 x 10
1 Arm DB Row 4 x 12
Upright Row 4 x 10

Again half scoop of STIMUL8 30 mins prior to workout & BCAA & SSA during.
This PW just keeps on giving! I'm getting use to it now I think & it suits me quite well. I feel like I'm getting a better workout no question about that. I have more than enough energy & focus to last well after. I don't even seem to get a crash afterwards like I have from other PW's. It's a very clear clean feeling off this. I can see me enjoying this more & more as time goes by!? Makes me work up one hell of a sweat aswell!!
Concerning the BCAA & SSA I do think that i am recovering faster & it is a very welcome addition to my program. But as stated previously I'm giving it a bit of time......

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again half scoop of STIMUL8 30 mins prior to workout & BCAA & SSA during.

I have more than enough energy & focus to last well after. I don't even seem to get a crash afterwards like I have from other PW's.
Exactly my dosing, and exactly my sentiments. I get up at 0330 to train before work and never seem to crash.

Nice updates Parsovi.

parsovl

Awards
Just to let you know it's an L on end of parsovl. Yea I'm mighty impressed with this PW! But 3.30am!!! Oh no thanks! But ALL credit to you!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

parsovl

Awards
Weds workout:
This is a short session for me as I have quite bad neuropathy in both legs so for the time being I'm keeping it short with the idea of building it up as time goes on?

Squats 4 x 12
Dumbell Lunges 4 x 6 on each leg
Deadlifts 3x10
Seated Calf Raises 12/12/10/10/8/8

Well this time I Tryed 1/4 Scoop of STIMUL8 30 prior & BCAA & SSA during.
I'm not sure 1/4 was quite enough but it got be by adequately for the workout. It did the job (as ever!) I'm sticking to half a dose in future that seems to be my 'sweat' spot as they say. I found even on the 1/4 scoop the energy was noticeable and focus not as solid but still there! Normally I tend to tire quite quickly on leg days maybe it's my neuropathy again? But I noticed this tiredness didn't really kick is as early as usual. Again a very enjoyable training session! I will say next legs session it will be half scoop as usual? I'll see?

BCAA & SSA: I am definitely recovering better & faster. Seen as though it's almost been a week since I started the use of both products. I will give a detailed breakdown of my opinions/thoughts on the BCAA in the next couple of days.....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Parsovl!

parsovl

Awards
Sorry my updates are a bit late sometimes. But I write it all down before hand (after workout ) & then post when my Internet decides to work??

parsovl

Awards
Thurs Workout:

Same exercises as every Thursday (Shoulders & Traps)
I really felt like I could push myself training today! Used Half a scoop (STIMUL8) 30 mins prior as usual & in my opinion that is more than adequate/needed! I'm really getting into this PW big time!
The energy is always there & clear/clean every time. I got a very enjoyable pump today always nice especially on shoulders!
My Focus is getting better each time I'm like a fkn bull at a gate! If I'm allowed to say that? A very very enjoyable workout session!
BCAA & SSA:
Drank during as usual. I don't know if the credit is due to this but I feel like I'm getting more blood to my muscles & very admirable vascularity. I can definitely say I am recovering faster & my strength is up. like said before full breakdown to follow soon...

parsovl

Awards
Saturday Workout:

Same exercises as each Saturday (Biceps & Triceps) Again Half scoop STIMUL8 30 mins prior. This just keeps giving & giving! I feel like I'm just repeating myself but what can I say this PW is good **** man! I think I really appreciate it especially on Biceps sessions as I've got solid focus & concentration on the isolation sets. I flew through this workout no problem! I still took my time of course but it was like water off a ducks back! It was a very solid session. With flawless technique that's another thing I've found about this PW I don't seem to falter or start to waver towards the end as I sometimes could in the past. Also the energy lasts way afterwards so that's got to be a bonus? Again a very pleasurable training session!
BCAA & SSA : During. The flavour has definitely grown on me! I like it! It's refreshing & good for thirst. I have to admit I have never supplemented with an amino matrix/blend before so all new to me. Oh maybe l - glutamine once upon a time? I just try keep my diet in check & rely on whey protein shakes to get my aminos basicly. I'm liking this though? It feels like it's doing me some good? Different. I'll write more later....But I could have been converted I certainly feel like I've been missing out??...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries man. Your updates are very thorough, considering....

I post when my Internet decides to work??
....you live in the dial-up age still. Lol.

;)

parsovl

Awards
Monday Workout;
Chest & Back

Half Scoop STIMUL8 30 mins prior. I have to say I think this is the BEST workout I have ever done!? I was like a machine! I turbocharged through my sets even with enough in me to throw a few more into the mix. My energy and concentration was like never before. I was like a man on a mission. This PW just grows & grows on me as time goes by!
I think I'll have to give it a 10 - 10! I especially like the warm tingily feeling it gives me in my head & hands. To anyone who is reading this log I say get out & BUY some! Give it a go yourself? Again I didn't tire in the slightest it was just bang bang bang DONE!! And more than usual at that! Absolutely love the stuff! Each time it just impresses me more!

parsovl

Awards
Thurs: Shoulders & Traps.

Usual workout session (See above) I have to be honest today I really couldn't get motivated at all!! I almost felt like giving it a miss (!!) But as we ALL know that is the most cardinal of sins! I don't know why Moses never listed it actually? Maybe he wasn't into fitness ect? Who knows? I just don't feel right last 48hrs or so I not felt quite right off my food a bit also?! Hope I'm not coming down with something! But anyway I have digressed a little back to the matter in hand. I got off my ass & got going. I used 3/4 Scoop STIMUL8 for a change today as I felt I could maybe do with it? 30 mins prior & as usual it 'kicked in' after about 10-15 mins. I always find it works better slightly fasted. Put it this way workout DONE!! No messing about! As usual tore through sets with sniper - like concentration/focus. I always like shoulders day anyway so very enjoyable but as said before not quite myself so not to my usual level? But I'm pretty dammed sure without this PW I'd have really struggled today!? This is solid testament that this product is "The Real Deal!!" I will say the extra 1/4 scoop gave me shakes slightly? But once I was up & running these went straight away. This is definitely the PW I'm going to continue to add to my supps for the foreseeable future. Also I have to mention I got a very nice pump today but usually do with this especially Chest & Shoulders days! Overall: Praise be unto the Mighty Finaflex One for getting me through today especially! Hail!
BCAA & SSA drank as usual during. Full opinion/breakdown to come on this one at later date as previously mentioned. But will say taste grown on me more & more each day.....

turff49

turff49

Awards
I got a lot of catching up to do! Somehow I missed this log...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all have those days, and kudos on you for fighting through it.

Make sure your vit-C is there, tis the season for sickness!

parsovl

Awards
Saturday workout:

Short workout on sat (See above) I actually used to just include this in my shoulders routine but it used to get a bit much sometimes? So I spit the shoulders & Traps. & Biceps & Triceps. And made it & 4 day routine instead of 3. Anyway half a scoop STIMUL8 30 prior as usual. Again I don't think there's much more I can say without repeating myself too much but 'Ripped' through sets & went on to do more! Added some bent over kickbacks (I think that's what their called?) & Cross Body Hammers aswell! I'd luv to know what Finaflex's Secret is but they certainly got this PW legit!! For use of a lesser term? I work up a far out sweat on it aswell! Focus, Energy concentration, aggression during aswell ALL NO COMPLAINTS!
As for feeling a bit unwell of late I think I'm ok? I'm not dying put it that way! Today's session was again spot on!
BCAA & SSA during as usual.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 is indeed a spot on PWO.

parsovl

Awards
I've been a bit undecided about what PH I'm going to run with TD Tr3st in the pretty near future? And after a bit (well alot actually!) Of research I think After how impressed I am with the quality/grade of this PW if all Finaflex's products are of the same standard then I'm gunna give Finaflex's 1-Andro a shot?! I know it's not related to log really (?) But any feedback on it would be much appreciated. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well// I think it would be a potent stack for sure. the 1 andro will make most users very lethargic, which may or may not effect your job so take that into consideration. but in the big picture.. that's a good way to roll .. m1t/ment.

parsovl

Awards
well// I think it would be a potent stack for sure. the 1 andro will make most users very lethargic, which may or may not effect your job so take that into consideration. but in the big picture.. that's a good way to roll .. m1t/ment.
Thanks!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've been a bit undecided about what PH I'm going to run with TD Tr3st in the pretty near future? And after a bit (well alot actually!) Of research I think After how impressed I am with the quality/grade of this PW if all Finaflex's products are of the same standard then I'm gunna give Finaflex's 1-Andro a shot?! I know it's not related to log really (?) But any feedback on it would be much appreciated. Thanks
1-andro is solid compound, mild and very safe, very few side effects..
as such, it is obviously not exactly the most potent hormonal product out there, but it certainly has a niche use, is great for beginner hormonal product users, and stacks well with just about any other compound in existence
mild lethargy can be a side effect, and is well documented; however, i don't agree with the stance that it will definitively cause lethargy, as there are many (including myself) who have used this product without any such issues...also, using with a test base alleviates any reports of lethargy for almost all users if you do have that side - it is an issue that, if arises, is easily remedied

so, all depends on what you want to accomplish, and how you wish to structure your hormonal aid

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
adding to what snags posted above^^ in all likelihood the lethargy aspect is more related to the users dose. if your not going full tilt with the product and dosing above 300 mgs per day its probably something you will notice but it wont be like all the sudden your a narcoleptic. trest has become a lot of guys goto test base, even though its not test, it behaves a lot like it.

parsovl

Awards
Monday Workout :

Chest & Back (See above)

Again felt 'out of sorts' today don't know what's up with me lately? I workout at home mainly have own room with all main equipment needed but also when feel like it use local gym? I should have been stating in my logs whether Home or Gym session? Will do in future.
Stayed at Home today cos I wasn't feeling 100% it was late afternoon when started. 3/4 Scoop STIMUL8 30 mins prior as usual. Didn't seem to get usual 'blast!' of it but still felt up for session. Took it steady today but still managed extra set on nearly all exercises. So to say I felt 'under the weather' Again this is proof that STIMUL8 WORKS! I really did feel pumped afterwards and like I'd just done a first class workout session! I don't know if it's the PW or the BCAA & SSA but the vascularity I'm noticing is impressive to say the least! I've noticed over time that the Focus on this PW is its Strongest asset without a doubt!
I've got to say also that I've Never really noticed a Crash at all! Which is unparalleled to other PW'S I've tried.
Really nice enjoyable session! Thankyou Finaflex. ....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drank some at work today for the added energy. Love that there is no crash.

parsovl

Awards
Weds: Legs

Usual story 1/2 scoop ect. Had yet another nice intensive session. Went well on squats (well for me anyway) 132. 4 x sets. By the end I was well into the flow. DB lunges again managed to put in extra set! These always manage to tax me a bit but to be fair banged them out really! By this time I had worked up a REAL sweat! The energy off this PW is strong for sure! and it does feel very thermogenic. Rest off workout powered through as usual. Felt like I had done a proper training session. This PW just keeps giving & giving. I don't really know what else to say than if your reading this & haven't tried STIMUL8 the do so!! I'm sorry this is brief but I have had so much on lately that I am pushed for time. But again concentration, energy, stamina & focus 5 out of 5! Simple! BCAA & SSA during as per.

parsovl

Awards
Unfortunately I was unable to do my last 2 workout sessions (Shoulders & bi's & tri's ect) due to illness. So hence there been no updates! Getting ready as I speak to do today's as recovered. So log to follow soon guys. Sorry

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great updates. I just read through your log. I currently use Hyde pre-workout and really like it. I am wondering if anyone has compared Stimul8 to Hyde? I have used many pre-workouts and have found that most haven't helped. Hemo-rage, Craze and now Hyde have worked best for me. Thinking about trying Stimul8. Maybe on a rotation with Hyde. Any thoughts ?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates. I just read through your log. I currently use Hyde pre-workout and really like it. I am wondering if anyone has compared Stimul8 to Hyde? I have used many pre-workouts and have found that most haven't helped. Hemo-rage, Craze and now Hyde have worked best for me. Thinking about trying Stimul8. Maybe on a rotation with Hyde. Any thoughts ?
I've never tried Hyde. Hit my sweet spot on STIMUL8 a little over a year ago and never became too tolerant or disappointed, so I haven't tried anything since.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive tried that stuff and this I surely on par. you may have to play with dosages to realize the best "likeness" you are after. I will say for sure though, don't see many folks saying they don't like stimul8.
if you are unsure still, there are some deals going on with samples of stimul8 combined with other fine finaflex products that might interest you, allowing you to getting a feel for it with out commiting to a whole tub.

parsovl

Awards
I have never tryed the PW's u mention. However I have tryed a few! & this is in a league of it's own! All I can say is give it a go man it WON'T let u down! In fact I think you'll be quite suprised! I'm NOT a Rep for any company or anything else. I'll I've done is logged my honest opinion. It's legit! But do start with 1/2 scoop! The Energy ect is more than adequate to turn your workout upside down! Give it a go?!