IronFlex Diabolix / Trestolone Cycle Log

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Hey guys, I was selected by IronFlex to log Diabolix. I am currently 3 weeks into my cycle.
I started the first 2 weeks using Celtic Dianadrol, but starting on 10/24/14, I switched over to Diabolix. I just couldn't pass up this opportunity.
I will be posting Before/After photos at the end of the cycle.

I really spent a lot of time planning out this cycle.
I have had a lot of help from guys on other forums, and I am comfortable with the decision I have made.
I am open to critique, but please be respectful.
Thanks!

Big thanks to the guys at IronFlex!!

Doses on the cycle are subject to change, depending on how I feel.
I am starting everything very low because I have never taken these compounds.
So far, I am reacting very well to them, and I have had no problems except for a little acne (which is now gone), and increased core temp.
I feel the best I have felt in more than 10 years!
Also, I have been on HRT for 9 months. 200mg/Week Test Cyp.
I have dropped it for the cycle, and I may end up switching to trest for my HRT when the cycle is over.
It really seems to be better than Cyp.

12_Week_Bulk.jpg

HCG and Nolvadex: On hand just in case.

Training

I will be using Jim Stopanni's "Shortcut to Size" training program.

DIET/SUPPLEMENTS

I am shooting for 3K-3500 Calories a day, getting 200g+ protein/day.
My diet is very clean, but I know I need to eat more.
Not much red meat. Mostly chicken, pork, and fish.
No simple carbs. All complex
Lots of healthy fats.
1 Dozen egg whites every day

Pre-Workout

Liver Support Matrix

Aegis (TUDCA)

Liquid Multivitamin

Krill Oil

Finasteride

Post Workout (PWO)

JYM Active Matrix

I'll also be adding some Dextrose to create an insulin spike.

ON Weight Gainer - 76gm protein including Milk

A large (clean) meal an hour later. As much as I can eat!

Before Bed

1/2 Cup (6 egg whites) of International Egg whites along with some SynthaPURE (30gm protein).

STATS

I am 35 years old, 5'9 176lbs. Bodyfat not measured, but I have visible abs.
I have been lifting off and on for 15+ years.

THE ATTACHMENT BELOW IS INCORRECT

Attachments

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DIABOLIX REVIEW

I really enjoyed running the Diabolix, and I feel like it played a big part in my recomp.
The only side I experienced from it was some increased aggression/irritability when I switched over from the Dianadrol.
That only lasted a few days, and was fairly easy to manage.
I also had some nice strength gains from it, and I could tell that it just made me "feel better" in the gym.

I ended up running the Diabolix @ 90mg for 4 weeks.
I think I would like to run it again in the future @ 90mg for 6-8 weeks.
I plan on doing that in the summer since I had no acne or anything from it.
Considering I had no sides from it, I feel like it could be ran for a decent amount of time.

Overall, I think it is a great product for beginners, or anyone that wants a mild PH with little to no side effects.
It would have been nice to gain 15-20lbs, but I don't mind making slow steady gains if the compound is safer.

I have been sick for a week and a half, and I have lost some of my gains.
I am back to my starting weight of 176lbs from 183lbs. (So, I had gained 7lbs in 6 weeks)

I lost .5" on my arms
Lost .5" on calves
Lost 1.5" on shoulders/chest
Lost 1.5" on thighs

But, my measurements are still up from when I started:
arms are up .1"
Chest/Shoulders up 3.5"
Calves up .5"
Thighs up 1.5"

This is not the end of my cycle.
I will be running it for 10 more weeks, for a total of 16 weeks.

I still plan on posting before/after pics at the end of the cycle.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Here is a good Faq for Trestolone:

Trestolone Acetate (MENT) FAQ
Trestolone (Methylnortestosterone) Acetate FAQ
(17 beta-hydroxy-7 alpha-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate)

What sides can I expect?
Nearly every user reports an almost immediate increase in core body temperature. Some users also report significant water retention in the presence of excess carbs, with substantial leaning out with moderate carbs. Trestolone does not bind to SHBG. From my and others’ experiences, this is the extent of the negative sides.

How powerful is Trestolone Acetate (MENT) compared to Mentabolan (Mentdione), its precursor?
There are no studies demonstrating bioavailability of these, but there are studies demonstrating their anabolic potency orally. Trestolone is significantly stronger than mentdione in what matters the most. This will only be magnified intramuscularly.

How powerful is Trestolone Acetate compared to Trenbolone?
Trestolone is hands down the stronger compound, with scientific evidence and anecdotal support. Trestolone has a 540:840 ratio when compared to methyltestosterone, meaning it is at least 5 times as androgenic and at least 8 times as anabolic. Intramuscularly, it is 2300:650. Trenbolone’s is 500:500. You do the math!

Does Trestolone carry the same risk of sides as Trenbolone?
No. There are no night sweats. No insomnia. No inappropriate aggression. No loss of libido (just an increase!). No overwhelming acne. No anxiety. It really does feel like Test plus Tren minus the negative sides, and even with a little more of a kick at a lower dose.

Does Trestolone Acetate aromatize?
Yes, very much so. A strong AI (i.e., aromasin, anastrozole) is a must while running Trestolone. By abiding by this protocol, you will reap the incomparable benefits of Trestolone without the risk of sides.

How would you describe Trestolone Acetate to an experienced AAS user?
Trestolone Acetate can best be described as comparable to a combination of Testosterone and Trenbolone, although it is chemically an offshoot of Norandren (Deca). I estimate that a moderate dose of Trestolone Acetate will yield slightly better results than a combination of Test/Tren/Mast.

What is an effective dosage protocol?
It has been estimated that even 50mg EOD will yield significant results. I’ve run it as high as 100mg ED, and at 75mg ED, but have resolved to run it at 50mg ED. That’s more than enough for Trestolone to work its magic!

What is the “kick in time” for Trestolone Acetate?
You will literally observe noticeable results within the very first few days as you start to become leaner more quickly than with any other compound known to man. It’s definitely working at full speed in less than a week.

What is the PIP like for Trestolone?
PIP has more to do with the preparation than the compound. If you prepare Trestolone correctly, there is ZERO PIP and it can even go smoothly through a slin pin.

How long should I run Trestolone Acetate?
Even a 2 week cycle will have significant results. 4-6 weeks is ideal if you want to maximize your progress without having to ramp up the dose. One of the main reasons guys don’t run Trenbolone longer than 6 weeks is because they can’t tolerate the sides. With Trestolone, those sides don’t exist. So longer runs should be feasible.

Can Trestolone be used as a Test base?
Yes. But for me personally, there is no substitute for Test as a “Test base,” even with Trestolone. However, if you are looking for the benefits that Test provides, you will be pleasantly surprised how Trestolone outperforms it. Still, I would not run Trestolone without at least a mild dose of Test – this should be no different for taking it orally. If you’re comparing Trestolone to something like Stano that people refer to as a “Test base,” you’re comparing Godzilla to a yard lizard.

What is the difference between Trestolone orally, transdermally and intramuscularly?
Intramuscularly is almost always going to produce magnified results over orally and transdermally. Transdermally is the next step down, with orally being the least effective delivery method. Reports about IM Trestolone are nothing short of amazing. For oral Trestolone, they are not any better than for other available, less expensive products.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Trestolone (Ment) Explained
by Mike Arnold

Trestolone ace, more popularly known as Ment, has developed quite a reputation over the last several years for being an exceedingly potent steroid. Combined with its initial long-term absence from the market, its current limited availability, and a market nearly devoid of high quality clones, its allure among steroid users has been further increased, taking on an almost super-drug status similar to what we saw when the now defunct Parabolan ceased production.

However, unlike most of the AAS which have hit the market in the last several years, Ment does not owe its popularity to enterprising OTC supplement companies or blackmarket dealers, but to legitimate medical research which has made its way into the BB’ing community. Ment was originally developed in the 1960’s, but recent interest has been generated by both the Population Council and the research-based pharmaceutical company Schering, due to their extensive investigation into Ment for the purposes of male birth control and hormone replacement therapy. This has resulted in some impressive findings, leading to the discovery of a steroid displaying a unique embodiment of traits, which are ideally suited to the muscle building process.

Belonging to the 19-nor family of steroids, Ment is more properly known as 7-alpha-methyl-nortestosterone, yet despite its close association to this class of steroids, Ment displays several characteristics more commonly attributed to Testosterone. Nowhere is this more evident than in the area of male sexual functioning. Anyone who has been around the steroid subculture long enough is aware that the 19-nor family of drugs is notorious for causing sexual dysfunction in males. Side effects such as low libido and/or the inability to obtain an erection characterize the use of steroids like Nandrolone or Trenbolone and led to the coining of terms such as “Deca-dick” and “Tren-dick”. While the humor inherent in such language is apparent, those who suffer with these self-inflicted maladies generally don’t find it a laughing matter.

This is where Ment differs. In fact, Ment is the only steroid in production today that is capable of sustaining normal male physiology in the complete absence of testosterone, including sexual functioning. This is one of the vital traits which has qualified Ment for consideration as a male contraceptive and hormone replacement therapy, as sexual dysfunction would be an unacceptable side effect in users seeking medical treatment for these reasons.

With regard to cycle set-up, the inclusion of Ment allows for the revision of one of its most basic tenants, which traditionally says that testosterone should be included in every cycle. Although I personally do not agree with that philosophy in all cases, there are many good reasons why Testosterone should generally be included in one’s cycle. However, Ment changes all that, making the inclusion of Testosterone optional and not a necessity. All the side effects which normally present themselves in a state of Testosterone deficiency are absent when Ment is employed. This is a big advantage unique to Ment alone and which enables an AASA user to think outside the box when designing his/her cycle.

Ment demonstrates a strong binding affinity for the AR receptor, being greater than that of Testosterone and even Nandrolone. Like Testosterone, it also has the ability to aromatize, making the concomitant use of an AI desirable in times of estrogen excess. As most AAS users are aware and which recent research confirms, estrogen plays a role in the muscle growth process both directly and indirectly, which is part of the reason why aromatizable steroids often impart superior mass gains compared to their non-aromatizing counterparts. So, while aromatization is beneficial in part, it can quickly be turned into a negative quality if not properly managed, resulting in side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, heightened blood pressure, increased HPTA suppression, mood swings, and the accumulation of additional bodyfat.

Other defining characteristics of Ment include a lack of DHT conversion and like most injectable preparations, Ment is also non-hepatotoxic in nature. In addition, Ment does not bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), increasing the potency of this drug considerably. When administering drugs such as testosterone, over 95% of the injected steroid ultimately ends up either attaching to SHBG, converting to DHT, or aromatizing into estrogen, leaving only a small amount of the original dose left for muscle building functions. Once a hormone attaches to the protein SHBG, it remains bound (in most cases) for the entire life of the steroid, rendering it completely useless. AAS which avoid SHBG binding allow a significantly greater percentage of the injected drug to reach its intended target at the androgen receptor and initiate the muscle growth process.

When determining Ment’s suitability as a prescription medication for male contraception or HRT, its effect on the prostate is of critical importance. This make or break factor was evaluated right from the start, with promising results. Research shows that Ment has a lesser effect on the prostate compared to testosterone per effective dose, reducing the potential risk of prostate issues in older men receiving treatment for HRT or otherwise. While younger users typically pay little heed to this aspect of their health, they may be glad they did later on down the road.

One area where Ment isn’t quite so friendly is that of HPTA suppression. Research shows that Ment is a full 12X as suppressive as Testosterone on a mg to mg basis. However, this side effect is deemed to be a necessary benefit when looking to develop this drug as a birth control medication. Any steroid used for birth control purposes requires an exceptionally high success rate at preventing pregnancy, and that will only come by way of significant suppression of spermatogenesis. In reality, most steroid users end up largely infertile by cycle’s end anyway, due to the number and quantity of AAS used.
Now let’s move onto the more exciting stuff; namely its ability to build muscle tissue. Most AAS users are primarily interested in one thing, which is…”How much muscle will this stuff really help me add?” While this question is impossible to answer, due to the numerous influential variables involved, we can look to both medical research and real-world experience to help provide us with a clearer picture of what to expect. The following quote is an excerpt taken from a study comparing the effects of Testosterone and Trestolone:

Study comparing Ment to Testosterone: “The ability of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate (MENT) to increase the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles of castrated rats was four times higher than that of testosterone, while its effect on the weights of bulbocavernosus plus levator ani muscles (muscle), was 10 times that of testosterone.(Endocrinology. 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83.)”
Referencing the paragraph above, we see that Ment delivers 10X the myotropic effect (muscle building) of testosterone, on a mg to mg basis. Based on these figures, this would make Ment more potent than any other non-toxic injectable currently sold on the market. I comparison to the exceedingly potent steroid Trenbolone, which is often used as a benchmark for potency, Ment outperforms it by a full 250%.

It is important to note that the results witnessed in this study were obtained by using primates as test subjects, so while it is likely that the results will translate pretty well to humans, there is no substitute for real-world human testing being conducted specifically for the purpose of performance enhancement. The overwhelming majority of our BB’ing knowledge, as it relates to the optimal application of PED for the purpose of muscle growths, was gained through the combined experience of generations of athletes. While quality versions of this steroid are scarce, enough individuals have experimented with this steroid at this point in time, for us to have a good idea of what to expect.

First of all, the BB’r should not expect to grow muscle at 10X the rate of Testosterone at an equivalent dose, but there is no doubt that one’s gains will measurably surpass what is attainable with an equal dose of Testosterone. Out of the few dozen people I have personally known who have used this steroid and based on the user experiences of others I am aware of, I would most aptly describe this steroid as a type of “super-testosterone”, in terms of results. Visually, the musculature tends to take on a similar appearance. This is not a great steroid for contest prep or achieving a hard & dry look, but if sheer bulk accompanied by some water retention is what you’re looking for, Ment will deliver. Like Testosterone, estrogen-induced water retention can be substantially reduced with the concurrent use of an AI, allowing a decently hard & dry appearance to manifest.

Even though Ment may behave similarly to Testosterone in terms of visual results & side effects, it is important to note that Ment’s ability to trigger these side effects at equivalent doses is much more exaggerated compared to testosterone. This is due largely to its increased androgenic potency. According to use feedback, Ment also carries with it the risk of developing certain “tren-like” sides in some users, especially at higher dosages, although not all users have reported this.

As far as dosing is concerned, no definitive guidelines have yet been formed, although in my opinion it is likely that Ment will probably end up being dosed along the same lines as Trenbolone, with the average dose falling somewhere 200-500 mg per week. Of course, not all users will adhere to these guidelines, with some electing to administer a more hearty dosage. Overall, we are looking at a very potent steroid, both on paper and in the real-world, which is capable of eliciting serious gains in mass & strength over a relatively short period of time. As availability increases, look for this steroid to take up a more permanent residence in the arsenals of BB’rs and strength athletes alike.

Arnold, M. (2012, May 26). Trestolone (MENT) Explained. Retrieved October 21, 2014,

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DIABOLIX

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone

It is a prohormone to dianabol, perhaps one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids of all time.
Iron Flex is offering Diabolix in a 90 count bottle with 15 mg’s of 17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone.
Henryv author of Total Flex Blog has indicated this is a prohormone based off a 1962 Italian paper where a couple of other anabolics were given hydrazone attachments at the third carbon (Henryv’s Full Explanation).This is now the second prohormone to dianabol tohit the market.
As you may recall Celtic Labs launched Dianodrol, a dianabol prohromone with an oxime group (read more on Dianodrol here).
Which one is going to be better, or should we say closer to actual dianabol? It’s hard to say at this point.
The few good reviews on Dianodrol seem to suggest it’s quite similar to actual dianabol, but without the bloat and overall size gains.
One good review can be found on PHF by OnTop88 – Dianadrol 45mg/30 days – Recomp“I would summarize Dianadrol as having the awesome mood elevation of Dbol, about half the strength gains, but without the dreaded Dbol bloat. Dianadrol will be in my summer rotation from now on. It is perfect for a recomp and suitable for a cut, but I would not recommend it as a “kicker” or even a bulker like Dbol is used for.”

At this point we will simply have to wait and see how well Diabolix works. Iron Flex has had a fairly solid reputation even though it is a relatively new company in the prohormone world. They mostly produce clones of existing prohormones, and this seems to be their first venture into an original and unique idea. For their sake, and for our winter bulker plans, I hope that this works as well as it looks on paper.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Day 7 10/16/14

Still no gains, but I can tell a difference when I look in the mirror. I must be having a nice recomp. That is fine with me.
I can also tell that my muscles are harder.
My Delts seem A Lot bigger. That is from the 100mcg of IGF that went into Each one by mistake.
They swole up when I did that, and they barely went back down!
It is very motivating to see such a difference so quick.

I still have not experienced any sides except for a bit of acne on the back of my neck. I bought some Cetephil for before bed, Neutrogena for the shower, and some astringent. Checking nipples and the boys every day. No change.

I decided to take the day off, because I spent 8 hours working on Math today, and I still have more to do. That much math always wears me out.

Diet today:

Mini Wheats w/2 cups milk and 2 tbsp of SynthaPURE.
51gm Protein

2 Eggs ( 2tbsp Olive Oil, pepper), Chicken Sausage, SynthaPURE mixed with 2 cups milk and some sugar free chocolate syrup
48gm Protein

Peanut Butter/Celery
14gm Protein

ON Pro Complex Gainer with 2 cups of milk+Water
600 Calories/85g Carbs/60gm Protein - Minus the milk

Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Olive Oil, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, (23gm Protein), Baked Sweet Potato with a little cinnamon, Stewed Squash/Onions. I will also add a mixture of Sriracha, lite Mayo, and just a touch of A1 (I'm careful with sodium) for the remoulade.

I will have some yogurt/granola later with 1tbsp/SynthaPURE and a little milk to help with consistency, and maybe a shake before bed.

My International Egg Whites will be here Tomorrow! I’m looking forward to that! I will be drinking 1 cup (26gm Protein) before bed every night. This will give me the slow release protein I need at night. I will most likely be adding either SynthaPURE, or BSN Syntha 6. I also like to add some fat free, sugar free pudding. Usually banana or pistachio.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 11 10/20/14

My weight was up 2lbs this morning.

I have noticed that I have a slight euphoria. I was addicted to Oxycontin and other opiates for 10+ years, so I know euphoria when I feel it.
It is nothing like that druggy euphoria feeling though. I just feel really good and happy. It is a very mild, but very pleasing feeling.
I have read about others on Dianadrol having this same experience.

The IGF is by far my favorite of everything I am taking.
It is causing almost instant growth at the injection site every time I inject it!
I take it Pre-Workout, and half way through the day, that muscle has grown! It's amazing, and I am so happy I found it.
After experimenting with different doses, I have discovered that 30mcg split into 2 sites is sufficient for me, so with 5 bottles, that's gonna last a while!

So far, I highly recommend everything I am taking.
I feel the best I have felt in probably 10 years, and I am noticing some nice changes.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 12 10/21/14

Here is an example of my Chest/Tricep workout:

4 Sets of everything / 12-15 Reps / Last set employs "Rest Pause" (Last set to failure/rest 10-15sec/To failure again)

Flat Bench
Incline Barbell
Incline Dumbell Fly
Cable Crossover
Tricep Pushdown
Lying tricep Extension
Cable Extension (Rope)
Seated Calf Raise

I usually do more than this, but the "Rest-Pause" really wears me out. It makes for an intense workout.
The only thing is I worry a bit about people thinking I'm on something, because I sweat like a pig!

I have been noticing my core temp is higher than normal.

I have also noticed that my appetite has increased!
This is huge for me, because I usually have a hard time eating. I am able to eat almost twice as much as usual!
My diet is still extremely clean.
I am trying to increase my carbs. It has been a bit of a challenge, because lowering carbs over the last couple years was a huge contribution to the 25lbs that I lost.
I have also started filling a 1 Gallon jug of water every day, so that I can monitor my water intake. 1 Gallon/ED

So, everything is going great, and I feel fantastic!
I am still making minor adjustments to my cycle. That will probably be on-going for another week.
I can deal with the increased core temp from the Trest. I'm sure that is contributing to the weight that I am losing.

BTW, my acne is completely gone!
I used a Neutragena bar in the shower, and Cetaphil/Astrigent before bed.
I will continue this protocol in order to maintain my beautiful skin.
:)

I would also like to add that I seem to be unable to get sore, no matter how hard I work out. This is definitely a new experience for me.

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
I also wanted to post this brief review from a member of this forum that really seems to know his stuff.
His thread is the most informative one I have found relating to the use of Trest/DTA.
Check it out here; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252854-fps-review-trest.html

1) Characteristics of Trest

There are a host of studies indicating the Trestolone (MENT) is a viable option in the medical/anti-agiing community. Basically, the studies summarize Trestolone as:

1) Extremely anabolic, roughly 2300:650 anabolic:androgenic ratio
2) Strong binding similar to Trenbolone, but behaves much like Testosterone
3) Although methylated, its hardly toxic
4) Converts to a methyl-estrogen quite readily
5) Half as hard on the prostate as Testosterone
6) Reports of elevated mood and libido

Bodybuilding communities have labeled it wet Tren and have concluded that it is useful in all but contest prep

Recently I did an 8 week cycle of this stuff and ran it up to as high as 25mg/day. I wanted to assess its ability to replace Test in TRT. 25mg/day is a low-moderate dose and is hardly considered abusive. Rest assured, next time the dose will be upwards of 100mg/day.

2) Positives
I think its gonna be hard to capture all the positives in one sweep, so as I recognize things about Trest that were better than Test, I'll come back to it and update. Trestolone Acetate, while not naturally found in the body, seems to be everything the natural sex hormone Test should have been. I mean, the stuff is incredible even at a low dose, making it practical to use for long periods of time or in combination with TRT. As I've said before, this stuff *****s Tren in potency, yet without making you feel insane or like death. The anabolic nature is obvious yet at 25mg/day, all of its characteristics are considered "tame". You don't realize how good it is until you stop taking it and go back to Test or PCT. As a TRT replacement, I give it a thumbs up. But really, ya'll are wanting to know how it stacks up in the typical KPI's that we track with steroids. So here you go:

1) Strength - its better than Test, but perhaps not as prevalent as Tren. I have not taken 300mg/wk yet, so I bet the strength factor is pretty impressive at those doses.

2) Pumps feel like Tren, but with less hour to hour vascularity. What I mean by that is the vascularity seems to show more when working the muscle, not just all the time.

3) Sex drive/mood - It *****s a high dose of Test and Masteron. I don't know that drug v. drug that anything else could compete.

4) Stamina - Like EQ

5) Recovery - Like EQ/Test/Tren. It really shines the most in this area. I'd compare it to Msten/DMZ in this area.

6) Cutting ability - While its not best suited for this, if you control the estrogen, you'll easily cut with it and significant
amounts in a short period of time. Remember, I only use 175mg/wk!

7) Bulking ability - Obviously in its most useful state here. High doses would likely deliver the best with the best results. More on this later when I review its bulking capability in the Decanoate ester and at higher doses.

3) Negatives

Honestly, estrogen conversion is all. I mean, we need that estrogen conversion to mimic Test, but it does have that tricky methyl-estrogen to deal with. As long as an AI is used throughout, its ok.

For the acetate, the daily IM doses. It sucks. It gets old. I hate it. Good thing its now in the Deconoate version, which at a low dose might be the nail in the coffin for Test in my TRT regimen. Granted, Trest Dec will be entirely different in a multitude of ways from the acetate version.

4) Formabolic - Good for IM AAS or sissy designer use only?

5) Best practices for Formabolic

6) Best application of Form

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 18 10/27/14

I'm up 5lbs, from 174 to 179. I hope it sticks!

Workout was amazing today.
All of my lifts were way up. Everything felt so light.
I was up at least 10lbs on everything, but up 30lbs on tricep pushdowns. Kinda freaked me out a bit.
Some of it is probably mental, but either way, I'm happy with the improvements.
I had an amazing pump, but it doesn't last long after I stop working out. I wish I could change that.
I'm noticing changes in muscles daily.
I'm really noticing some nice growth, and my top 4 abs are showing a bit. Everything seems to be tightening up.

Aggression is through the roof in the gym, but I have not been as irritable since I dropped the Diabolix to 75mg/ED
Went to an Awesome haunted trail last night, and had a nice date. She could tell I was felling a lot better.
I'm still sweating like crazy during my workouts. I get really hot and sweaty any time I'm even slightly active.
My girl doesn't really like that. (I'm sure you can imagine)
My appetite has increased a lot. I have been having 1 dozen egg whites every day for the last several days.
Used to only be able to get a few a day in.

Everything is going great. Wish I would have done this years ago!

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 19

It's official! I've added 1" to my calves since 8/28/14.
I'm really excited about this. I work harder on my calves than anything.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in here brother! hey lukehayd R1balla where you guys at?

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
No problem man.
So far, I have been extremely satisfied with the results.
I'm really looking forward to the next 10 weeks!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about this one!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No problem man.
So far, I have been extremely satisfied with the results.
I'm really looking forward to the next 10 weeks!
They should treat you well especially if the quality of your work outs match the thoroughness of your log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my diabolix run so look forward to comparing results

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 22:

Today begins Week 4. My weight has gone back to 176, which is where I started.
That gets frustrating, but I just have to keep reminding myself of what the tape measure says.

These are the gains I have measured so far:
Left arm is up 1"
Right arm is up 1.5"
Calves are up 1"
Thighs are up 3"
Shoulders are up 6"

Overall, I've been pretty happy with the results over the last 3 weeks.
I have spent the last 2 years dropping weight, so I was used to a very low carb diet.
It's been a little tough getting the carbs I need, but I have been doing a lot better the last week.
I'm now having oats for breakfast, and rice or sweet potato with every meal now.
I'm developing a nice peak on my biceps that I've never had before, and my abs are starting to show a lot better also, but only when flexed.

I'm still running the "Shortcut to Size program", but I have noticed such an increase in strength that I am having to add more sets, and even a couple more exercises. I'm trying to be careful with the weight going up to prevent injury.

I am not experiencing any negative sides other than increased core temp, but it really isn't bad.
Mainly during sex, and at the gym. I think people at the gym have to know I'm on something, but oh well.
My girl knows what I'm doing, and she doesn't really like it, but she just doesn't say anything. She's cool like that. She doesn't like all the sweating though.

As of today, I increased the Diabolix to 90mg/ED, and the Trest-Deca to 150mg/Week

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Those increase in measurements are great man. I'm sure your lady isn't complaining too much especially when she gets to look at you lol

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Thanks man. I know the measurement for my chest/shoulders sounds crazy, but I assure you it is correct.

I rotate my trest injections in my delts, and I also pin IGF in my Delts/Chest. Actually, I pin it everywhere.
The IGF is absolutely amazing. It causes site specific growth where ever it is applied. It is very noticeable.
I've even read that some guys pin it in their man part and experience growth. I'm gonna pass on that. I've had no complaints...

I am thinking there may be something to pinning the IGF/Trest in the same place.
I haven't read about Trest causing site specific growth, so I'm not sure about that.
I just know that my delts are freaking huge compared to what they were.
It's all in my rear delts also. In fact, it is so disproportionate that I tried to focus only on front delts this week.
It's possible that some of it is inflammation, but not much of it. They do get slightly inflamed when I pin IGF, but it goes down pretty quick.

Anyway, I know it sounds crazy, but I will be posting before/after pics at the end of the cycle.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some very sweet gains for sure!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised about the lack of weight gain but at least the measurements are coming

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Surprised about the lack of weight gain but at least the measurements are coming
Gotta love fat and muscle trading places on the scale

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Hey guys. I just wanted to clarify that the measurement for my shoulders includes my chest and back.

The measurement was made with the tape wrapped around my shoulders.
I'm not 6" wider, although that would be awesome.

I'm still pretty excited about that measurement though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey guys. I just wanted to clarify that the measurement for my shoulders includes my chest and back.

The measurement was made with the tape wrapped around my shoulders.
I'm not 6" wider, although that would be awesome.

I'm still pretty excited about that measurement though.
I know that's how my tailor does it....

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
DAY 27:

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive.
I haven't had anything to report lately, and didn't want to bore you.

My weight is still holding at 180lbs. That's an increase of 4lbs from the start.
It doesn't sound like much, but considering my measurements, I'm happy with it.
I attribute the weight gain to the fact that I have increased my carb intake.

My arms are up another .25".

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn I can't wait for my diabolixs trest run maybe add some msten and blow Tha f#Ck up :) I would be stoked if my arms increase in the same way yours have

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Who knows some time soon there may be some great stack options that have trest built in...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 27:

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive.
I haven't had anything to report lately, and didn't want to bore you.

My weight is still holding at 180lbs. That's an increase of 4lbs from the start.
It doesn't sound like much, but considering my measurements, I'm happy with it.
I attribute the weight gain to the fact that I have increased my carb intake.

My arms are up another .25".
Awesome man glad you are happy with it at this point

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
4 WEEK UPDATE:

So, it's been a pretty cool 4 weeks.

As of today, my weight has increased from 176lbs to 181.5lbs for a gain of 5.5lbs.
I really didn't start gaining weight until this past week, but my measurements have gone up from the start.

Measurements:
Arms up 1.25"
Calves up 1"
Shoulders up 5" below delts. I wish I would have included my delts, because they are much larger.
Upper thighs are up 3"

I still plan on posting Before/After pics at the end of the cycle. Gotta create some suspense!

My strength is up on everything in the gym by at least 10lbs. I have been very careful not to increase the weight in order to prevent injury.
Instead, I have been adding sets/reps, and more exercises.

My diet is also getting a lot better. I have kept a clean diet from the start, but I have had a difficult time getting the calories I really need.

I start my day with oatmeal, 6 egg whites, and a shake before my workout.
Post workout, I have another shake with 60gm protein/80gm complex carbs.
1 hour later, I eat as much meat and carbs as I can.
From there on, I try to eat at least every three hours, but I try to eat every 2 hours.
I eat a lot of chicken, pork, and fish for protein. I cook everything in Olive Oil.
For carbs, I eat pasta, white/brown rice, and sweet/baked potatoes.
I stopped worrying about simple and complex carbs so much for now. I'm bulking, and that seems to be helping a lot.
I eat yogurt with granola and flax seed daily. I also try and eat various nuts and seeds throughout the day.
I'm drinking about .5 gallon of milk, and 1 gallon of water ED.
I have a shake with 6 egg whites directly before bed.

The only side I am experiencing is increased core temp from the Trest. I have not noticed anything else.
I was able to get the acne under control in less than 1 week with the addition of Neutragena Face bar for shower, Cetaphil wash before bed, and Astrigent directly after.
I am also prone to MPB, so I am taking preventative measures with 1.25mg Finasteride ED, 5% Minoxidil 2x Daily, and 2% Nizoral shampoo EOD.

I am a beast in the sack as always. I'll be 36 in a couple months, but I have always had the libido of a teenager.
I was expecting to have some loss of libido considering the AI regimen I am employing, but so far, it has been quite the opposite.
I have noticed an increase in volume, and orgasms are more intense...
I am taking .5mg EOD Arimidex, and I have added .25mg Letrozol ED to prevent gyno.
I know this may be a bit much, and may prevent some gains, but I want to be as safe as possible with everything.

I am currently running 90mg/ED of Diabolix.

After experimenting with a lot of doses of IGF, I have now stabilized at 60mcg bilaterally. That seems to work just fine. I may still try to use less.

I had a buddy hook me up with some goodies! We made a nice trade.
I got 1 bottle Super DMZ 3.0, 3 Bottles of Elite Tren, and enough SuperDrol to run it at 10/10/10/10/10

I'm gonna hold off on the others, but I will be starting the SD today.
I haven't decided for sure how I am going to run it, but I know I will start with 10mg/ED
I am possibly considering running it at 10/10/20/10.
It seems as though most people get the most gains during week 3, and it goes down from there. We'll see.

I'm really looking forward to the next month. It's time to GROW!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice detailed update man love it! Glad you are enjoying your run

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
5 WEEK UPDATE:

So, it's been 5 weeks and I'm up a total of 7lbs. I have gone from 176lbs to 183lbs.
All of that was gained in the last 2 weeks.
It's not a lot, but I have lost fat at the same time, so it's okay with me.

This will be my last week of Diabolix. I ran it at 75/90/90/90.
It will be a total of 6 weeks including the Dianadrol.

I think this is a great PH for beginners, and I'm happy I got the opportunity to try it.
I believe it has attributed to my progress, and I have experienced zero sides from it.
There is still another week left, so we will see, but it really feels like this is a product that could be ran at reasonably high doses for a pretty good length of time.
I think it would be great to run @ 90mg+/ED for 8 weeks.

Anyway, I'll check back in a week to let you guys how it went.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Right on man thats a good amount of weight for two weeks! How have the lifts been? any noticeable/ mentionable increase in strength or endurance?

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Absolutely! I have been adding 10-20lbs on everything consistently each week. I have also noticed that I have more overall energy in the gym. I have had to add additional exercises to the shortcut to size plan. I feel so good at the gym that I have to make myself leave. It's been a great experience!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely! I have been adding 10-20lbs on everything consistently each week. I have also noticed that I have more overall energy in the gym. I have had to add additional exercises to the shortcut to size plan. I feel so good at the gym that I have to make myself leave. It's been a great experience!
Glad you like it! A lot of the loggers are saying similar things

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-20 lb add each week is phenomenal! Most guys don't see gains like that after they've been lifting for a while and get past the newbie phase. Awesome work Nikon99!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hey brother what's the final review on this cycle? Was it everything you expected?

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been sick for about a little over a week. The Diabolix was great. I will be posting a review this week. I have decided to continue the cycle for 10 more weeks, so there will be more to report. Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been sick for about a little over a week. The Diabolix was great. I will be posting a review this week. I have decided to continue the cycle for 10 more weeks, so there will be more to report. Thanks
Damn a ten weeker! Going large! make sure your support sups are on deck that's a long duration of orals that you are running

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
Actually, it will be a total of 16 weeks. I decided to cut out the orals though. I'll just be running a low dose of Trest, IGF, and Test e.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Actually, it will be a total of 16 weeks. I decided to cut out the orals though. I'll just be running a low dose of Trest, IGF, and Test e.
Nice you should see some awesome growth. Any chance of some before during and afters?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 more weeks?! Gains to come!

Nikon99

Nikon99

Awards
6 Week Update:

I'm a little late on this because I have been in pretty rough shape for about a week and a half now, and haven't felt like doing anything.
I started out having stomach cramps, and last Thursday I started to come down with a cold, that has progressively gotten worse.

I have not taken any orals for the past week.
I'm gonna take 3 more weeks off, and just run Test/Trest/IGF, and TUDCA/Milk Thistle/NAC to recoup my liver.
I have had no signs of liver damage. I'm just trying to be safe since I can't afford BW.

I am currently running 375mg/week of Testosterone E, and 300mg/week of Trest-Deca (that was just increased from 150mg/Week).
I'll taper up the Test over the next couple weeks to 500mg/Week, but I'm gonna keep the Trest @ 300mg/Week.

My chest is still puffy, and I am really thinking that is due to Prolactin. That seems to be a common issue with Trest being that it is a 19-Nor compound.
There is no discharge, sensitivity, or itchiness. Just puffiness.
I feel that the Arimidex @ .5mg/EOD has kept my estro levels in check, but i freaked out because of my chest getting puffy.
I ran Letro for a week, and it really wore me out. I do feel that my estrogen levels got a little too low, but I feel like it may be back to normal now.
It had no effect on my chest.
So, I ordered some Anti-Progesterone to see if that helps.
I'm really hoping that will help with the puffy chest, but if it doesn't, I'm going to try and stop focusing on it, and just take care of it after the cycle.

Unfortunately, I am back to the weight I started at. 176lbs from 183lbs.
I have also lost .5" on my arms
Lost .5" on my calves
Lost 1.5" on chest/Shoulders
Lost 1.5" on thighs

All of that has happened since I got sick.
I have still been able to maintain some gains though.

Overall, my measurements are still up a bit.
I'm up 1" on arms
up.5" on calves
up 3.5" chest/shoulders
up 1.5" on thighs

I'm really ready to get better, so I can get back in the gym and freaking grow!
This is a frustrating drawback, but I have to let my body heal before I put it through any more strenuous exercise.