*Sponsored Log* Most Wanted/KingPin - IronForged Nutrition

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys!

IronForged Nutrition have been absolutely incredible in letting me try their new test booster / new anabolic! They sent me 4 weeks of each, but I've purchased another 4 weeks of both, so I can deliver an epic 8 week run for you guys!

This will be starting November 1st - December 31st, as college will interrupt training until Saturday, and I want to give you guys the best 8 possible weeks!

Supplements that will be taken

Weeks 1-4
KingPin
Most Wanted
Protein
Creatine
Vitamins

Weeks 4-8
KingPin
Most Wanted
Follidrone
Creatine
Vitamins

I've had accountancy college last week and this week so its completely destroyed my ability to gym. That being said, it should of given my body a decent rest and prepare it for a grueling 8 weeks I plan on putting it through

Links below to KingPin/Most Wanted if you wish to read about them. They both look amazing!

https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13522-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx

https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-15128-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted.aspx

I'm moving into a power lifting gym on Saturday, so I think with the equipment I have access too, I might be doing a 5 day split, using 5x5 for set / rep range. Going to try and eat as much as possible during these 8 weeks, but of the good things, a clean bulk shall we say.

Ask me any questions re the product or anything you like :)
IFNutrition IFN15 TGB1987

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This post is taken.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
As im going to be training 5x5, Im going to start below my normal weights for 5x5 and work up every sessions, adding 5lbs to each

i.e. if I can bench 187 5x5, Ill start on 170 5x5, so I dont have to worry about pleateus, and hopefully shouldn't hit one for the first 3-4 weeks of lifting :)

Still not sure whether I'll be doing a 5 day split or just Day A and Day B as before, as I want to squat/deadlift/bench/military Press 2 times a week

My previous 5x5 program put on stupid strength for me, and to be honest I might revert to it, it was

Will up deadlifts from 1x5 to 3x5 for this period though.

Obviously with the new gym the workouts wont be exactly as above, but will be close to it

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Basically when taking most wanted, always make sure it's with a high protein meal, or shake

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been able to gym for a month because of holidays / gyming, think I've been literally 5 times .
So so excited for Saturday morning to roll around, going to be spending a couple of hours in the gym!

Going to garantuee in this 8 week run I'm going to get in the best shape of my life, life is literally going to be work, gym, revision, sleep

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also in. I think this would be amazing with follidrone. always next time!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Finally hit the gym yesterday, really really missed it, it's good to be back pushing weight.

trained back and bi's

All weights are in KG's.

Warm up wide grip pull ups 0x10

Bent over rows

30 x 10 each arm
30 x 10 each arm
30 x 10 each arm

Laat pull down wide grip

55 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 10

Seated row

45 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 10

Wide grip pull ups

0 x 6
0 x 6
0 x 6

T bar row

15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

Preacher curls

27.5 x 10
22.5 x 10
22.5 x 10

Incline dumbells curls

8 x 10 each arm
8 x 10
8 x 10

Hammer curls

12 x 10
12 x 8
12 x 6

Lifts at the end on my arms were weak as hell but they were completely exhausted

Pretty strong doms today !

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Decent Shoulder day yesterday, Hell of a lot of volume, never spent so much time working 1 body part.

Can tell MOST WANTED is definitely doing its job. Doms today are minimal considering I spent 90 mins working just my shoulders

All Weights in KG

Shoulder Press

40 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 8
50 x 10

Arnie Press

36 x 10
36 x 9
36 x 9

Laat Raise Machine

30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 10

Front Laateral Raises

6 x 20
8 x 20
8 x 20

Side Laateral Raises

6 x 10
8 x 10
8 x 10

Upright Barbell Row

25 x 10
35 x 9
30 x 10

Cable Raises

10 x 10
20 x 10
20 x 10

Shrugs

30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 10

Taking today off the gym, but will probably go wed/thurs/fri/sat, think this stuff is really designed to help you recover and go to the gym way more frequently, definitely feels this way.

Combining this with follidrone would be absolutely immense

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong WO's Josh. Been awhile since I've mixed back with biceps. Bet the bis were wobbly at the end...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Strong WO's Josh. Been awhile since I've mixed back with biceps. Bet the bis were wobbly at the end...
When I used to hit only compounds, I never worked my biceps, I felt they always got a workout from doing deadlits/pullups etc. But my new gym partner is very keen on hitting arms so I'm going with the flow. The dude is going to turn me into a beast no doubt. 185 @ 12% BF doesnt look too hard given the current regime :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I used to hit only compounds, I never worked my biceps, I felt they always got a workout from doing deadlits/pullups etc. But my new gym partner is very keen on hitting arms so I'm going with the flow. The dude is going to turn me into a beast no doubt. 185 @ 12% BF doesnt look too hard given the current regime :)
Jim Buick was just saying in another thread how important biceps are for stability or benching, etc.

As tiny as your Avi looks on my phone you look huge man.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Jim Buick was just saying in another thread how important biceps are for stability or benching, etc.

As tiny as your Avi looks on my phone you look huge man.
Im actually damn light at the moment, probably 170, I just have a decent chest and delts, so it makes me look bigger than I am. After Barcelona / accountancy college, I lost a lot of size, so im not happy with my current figure, going to be working very hard on it.

Off topic, but for the thread, we dressed up as Avengers for halloween, was an insane night. Gym partner on the left, hes 200lbs at 12% BF, can rep 270lbs bench for 10 reps, pretty insane

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to hit 270 for 10... One day...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Have a brutal cold but its not stopping me gyming, going to put in a big Chest/Tri's session today post work.

Been overloading on vitamins and fruit today. Chucked down some Orange Triad greens powder this AM, will be doing the same again this PM. Hopefully will be driven out my system by the time I wake tomorrow!

Apparently walking around all night in just a morph suit in the freezing cold makes you ill, who would of thought....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear man. I truly believe OT helps me not get sick. I am a teacher and all last year I never got a full blown cold. I do grab some extra zinc and emergen-c if I ever feel one coming on though. I think the zinc helps personally. Never really researched it though.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear man. I truly believe OT helps me by get sick. I am a teacher and all last year I never got a full blown cold. I do grab some extra zinc and emergen-c if I ever feel one coming on though. I think the zinc helps personally. Never really researched it though.
I never get sick ill, but running around in a tiny layer of clothing for hours in freezing weather is just beyond dumb. Its my own fault.

I have orange triad, some vitamin C, and beroca, so smashing it all in hope to get better :).

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What in the world were you in a morph suit in the middle of the night for? Or do I want to know?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Decided to man up and gym yesterday with a cold, and it actually made me feel a lot better.

Endurance is definitely up with most wanted, can just keep going and going. Doms are significantly less than they should be, and again, I attribute that to Most Wanted.

Weights are lower than normal, but thats because I'm doing 10 reps on everything. Ive always done 5-6 reps, so 10 is pretty alien to me, and taking some time to get used too

All weights are in KG

Chest & Tricep Day

Bench Press

70 x 10
70 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Chest Press

40 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Incline Bench Press

40 x 10
50 x 6
45 x 8
40 x 10

Wide Chest Press

40 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Dips

10 x 8
5 x 10
5 x 10
5 x 8

Tricep pushdown supersetted with tricep pulldown

70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 10

25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Superset cable flys

15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

Have noticed my left are is definitely quite a bit stronger than my right arm, as the chest press has 2 handles, not just a bar. I concentrate much more on my right arm so hopefully will bring it up to scratch soon.

Going to do legs after work today. Haven't trained legs in about 6 weeks, so the weight is going to be abysmal!

Cold seems to be deteriorating today, hopefully can get it out my system completely by tomorrow :)

IFN15

Awards
Nice work Josh glad the cold is diminishing.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Trained a couple days over the weekend, what I've noticed significantly from the supplement is the huge decrease in doms, it's pretty insane!

Sleep is still a bit of an issue at the moment, so as of tomorrow ill be training fasted in the morning. Gym is about 45 mins jog away so will be running to the gym, workout , then go to work. Much earlier start to the day than I'm used to be if it helps me sleep it's worth it :)

Back and bis today! Should be a big day

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also fully recovered from my illness, thank god, so full speed ahead. Plan is :

Tuesday : Back and Bi's
Wednesday (morning) : Chest & Tris
Thursday (morning) : Shoulders
Friday (morning) : Legs
Saturday (afternoon) : Deadlifts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Glad you're back on your feet

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Smashed chest last night. Did : bench press, incline bench press , dips, skull crushers , chest press , wide grip chest press, tricep push down, tricep pull down, super set cable flies, pullovers.

Woke up this morning, no doms, was expecting to be in absolute agony.

Got up at 5.45 to run to the gym. Made it 5 mins in and it started torrential down pouring , so had to run back home. so now I've got to do a full day of work and then work out after on only 4 hours of sleep. Today is going to be brutal, haha.

IFN15

Awards
It seems that recovery is were Most Wanted shines. Thats the first thing everyone says about it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It seems that recovery is were Most Wanted shines. Thats the first thing everyone says about it.
To say Ive basically been out the gym for 6 weeks, and to come back and hit a session like that and negate 90% of doms is absolutely insane!

I couldnt imagine a better stack than : Most Wanted & Follidrone, natural, doesnt mess with your testes, and is a recipe for huge lean mass gains!
IFN15 do we have to cycle most wanted? Or can you take it continuously, as with follidrone?

IFN15

Awards
To say Ive basically been out the gym for 6 weeks, and to come back and hit a session like that and negate 90% of doms is absolutely insane!

I couldnt imagine a better stack than : Most Wanted & Follidrone, natural, doesnt mess with your testes, and is a recipe for huge lean mass gains!
IFN15 do we have to cycle most wanted? Or can you take it continuously, as with follidrone?
You can run Most Wanted year round my man.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to all go to @TGB1989 / TGB Supplements, pretty sure they have a MostWanted / Follidrone stack for $120! With protein its $150 total a month on supps, thats about my limit so pretty sure thats my next 12 months sorted ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hit back and Bi's yesterday, again, really nice session.

Bent over rows, preacher curls, seated row, laat pulldowns, hammer curls, t bar row, high row, wide grip pullups

Starting to get a little doms from the chest day, but barely anything, absolutely love this stuff

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you hitting it hard, how's the scale looking so far?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you hitting it hard, how's the scale looking so far?
I mean I had that cold last week and only really smashing it properly as of this week, so I dont wana climb on the scale just yet. I lost a lot of muscle from barcelona and accountancy college, but feel my shape is coming back strongly. Going to be adding in morning cardio to trim all of that eating out off. Will jump on the scales end of next week, and post some photos soon :).

Going to hit shoulders up today, then legs tomorrow, then deads on Saturday. Itll be 5 days in a row in the gym, but its definitely dooable on Most Wanted. My current gym partner is running PH's at the same time I started Most Wanted, going to add in follidrone and do my very best to keep up with him, its good motivation

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean I had that cold last week and only really smashing it properly as of this week, so I dont wana climb on the scale just yet. I lost a lot of muscle from barcelona and accountancy college, but feel my shape is coming back strongly. Going to be adding in morning cardio to trim all of that eating out off. Will jump on the scales end of next week, and post some photos soon :).

Going to hit shoulders up today, then legs tomorrow, then deads on Saturday. Itll be 5 days in a row in the gym, but its definitely dooable on Most Wanted. My current gym partner is running PH's at the same time I started Most Wanted, going to add in follidrone and do my very best to keep up with him, its good motivation
Nice dude, but I reckon you should stick to one goal ie. bulk or cut not attempt to do both on this cycle and you will get much better results ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude, but I reckon you should stick to one goal ie. bulk or cut not attempt to do both on this cycle and you will get much better results ;)
Im basically just going to be adding in morning cardio so I get some sort of cardio done. And my goal is lean size, I dont have a huge appitite and I cant eat like a freight train, but as long as the weight I push and the scales go up, thats me happy :)

IFN15

Awards

Glad your filling back out my man, adding the folli in should be sweet.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Glad your filling back out my man, adding the folli in should be sweet.
Usually have really sore shoulders the next day. Woke up today, NO DOMS. I mean none. I spent 90 mins hitting just my shoulders. Adding in folli tomorrow for squats/deadlifts :). Want a long long heavy session!
IGN15 I just put in a order for another MostWanted/Folli Stack, think Ill be running this year around, its worth the £££

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did deadlifts for the first time in about 7-8 weeks yesterday, along with leg day. No real doms in my legs but lower back sore. Finally, something Most Wanted doesnt stop - 1st time deadlift doms ;)

Still incredibly impressed with this product. Its definitely on par with follidrone

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap this stuff is recomping me SO quickly!

I didnt take any photos to compare it to, because I was so embarrassed at how out of shape I had got. But in 2 weeks I'm back on the right track. This stuff is gold

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I took that photo last night as gf asked me for one. She then accused me of sending one I had taken earlier in the year! Seems she didnt believe it either haha. Guess thats a huge testament to how good Most Wanted is ladies and gents.

Just FYI, im going to be adding follidrone to todays session

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Long distance relationship? Or she wants the nudz

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice nice. Good to see it working for someone.