My PES High Volume Review

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Huuuuuuuuge shout out to bdcc for shooting me a high volume sample.

View attachment 108746

Huge expectations for this, so let's get get to it!

Taste: 10/10

Reminded me of a more flavorful blueberry amino iv. Very sweet and very very delicious. I love blueberry, and if you do too you'll absolutely love this.

Mixability: 10/10

Not knowing the profile, but assuming PES went with Hydro GMS, its mixability was great. No floaties, no clumps, and no blender ball. Mixed with 8 oz of water.

Endurance: 8/10

Never notice an endurance efevt from these supplements, but something about a nasty pump that just let's you bang out a few more reps. I'll give it an 8/10 only because the pump was so intense, some reps were left on the table! That being said...

The PUMP: 10/10

Sweet mother of Jesus. Nuff said.

Legitimately, had a ridiculous pump after my warm up set. I did light back with a predominant focus on arms. I literally had a trap pump as well from doing isoholds during db shrugs. It was awesome. Painful at times in my forearms, but really really fun!

Grade: A

No doubt gonna be a huge hit. My guess, it'll be the best pump, non stim pre on the market when its out. And I'm really curious as to what the ingredients look light upon the release cause this my friend, is no joke

Should have a caution logo lol "Careful... arms might implode"

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Swolfie, from literally one warm up set and unflexed. Just a stupid pump and vascularity.

ForumRunner_20141027_161956.png

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

The pump should be a consistent 10/10 across the reviews seeing as nothing else on the market will be able to compare. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review bro!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. Can't wait to get my hands on it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review. I received samples this afternoon myself, will be trying tomorrow.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man lucky you!Can't wait to see your review.
Well Athletix High Volume is my favorite non stim to date. I always recommended it over hemavol and others. And... PES makes tons of awesome products, so unless they sent me flavored sugar placebo, I'm pretty sure it will be. Hhhnnngggg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huuuuuuuuge shout out to bdcc for shooting me a high volume sample. Huge expectations for this, so let's get get to it! Taste: 10/10 Reminded me of a more flavorful blueberry amino iv. Very sweet and very very delicious. I love blueberry, and if you do too you'll absolutely love this. Mixability: 10/10 Not knowing the profile, but assuming PES went with Hydro GMS, its mixability was great. No floaties, no clumps, and no blender ball. Mixed with 8 oz of water. Endurance: 8/10 Never notice an endurance efevt from these supplements, but something about a nasty pump that just let's you bang out a few more reps. I'll give it an 8/10 only because the pump was so intense, some reps were left on the table! That being said... The PUMP: 10/10 Sweet mother of Jesus. Nuff said. Legitimately, had a ridiculous pump after my warm up set. I did light back with a predominant focus on arms. I literally had a trap pump as well from doing isoholds during db shrugs. It was awesome. Painful at times in my forearms, but really really fun! Grade: A No doubt gonna be a huge hit. My guess, it'll be the best pump, non stim pre on the market when its out. And I'm really curious as to what the ingredients look light upon the release cause this my friend, is no joke Should have a caution logo lol "Careful... arms might implode"
Damn good review brother! I like how you took 2 points off endurance because the pump was too strong to finish sets!!! Lol

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sorry To ... :D

To have the so-called "champions",
What should I do?

Thank you!

(ps: If shipped to an Italian :D )