Formeron, viron and follidrone letss go!!

b8audis4

Awards
I am about to start a new stack on monday and am very excited i am 5'8 186 lbs at 18 percent body fat i am looking to loose a bit of fat while keeping my muscle heard these are great supps and am very excited.

Will be running folli recomended dosage
Will be running formeron at 3 pumps a day
Viron- very questionable i want to do 2 caps a day but why do people run 5 days on 2 days off i would like to run it all 7 days of the week

Would be interested in running a log if some are interested

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack. People run Viron 5/2 (and some even 4/3) because it allows them to experience the "feel good" effects over and over again, and well, it also makes the bottle last longer.

b8audis4

Awards
Would i get better gains running it 7 days a week any positives ?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this stack! Getting bloodwork done before and after by chance? I ran Follidrone at 2 caps preworkout and loved it!

b8audis4

Awards
Maybe will think about it i will keep a lot 100 percent if people are interested though

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
You'll enjoy this stack, Follidrone is treating me very well right now.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Im in for this ride! Ask questions as you see fit, you have a great leadoff of guys in here so far and we can link you to ppl even more knowledgeable if needed. Really looking forward to seeing a darn good run as Im starting something similar myself.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

I ran Folli and Viron for Brundel before they even had names. Saw awesone results. I took Viron ED, but as stated before 5/2 does make it last longer.