BBG's Purus Labs Theatrim Log

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys let's do this! I started the product 4 days ago, couldn't get a thread up till tonight.

Pics INCOMING!!

theatrim.jpg

Key Benefits of TheaTrim by Purus Labs

-Increase Energy and Endurance Through Physiological Excitation
-Helps Decrease Fatigue
-Blunt Appetite via Anorectic Effects
-Contains TeaCrine
-Increase Thermogenic Rate, Liberating Fat Cells to be Burned as Fuel
-Helps Improve Mental Focus
-Improve Overall Sense of Well Being Through Dopaminergic Pathways
-Helps Stimulate Fat Loss

What are the Key Ingredients in TheaTrim?

TeaCrine: TeaCrine is a naturally found and derived from the leaves of the legendary Chinese cameliia kuch tea and in the fruit of the Brazilian Cupuacu plant. TeaCrine is being touted as "Beyond Caffeine," with early users reporting it as giving you "clean energy that moves you and does not relent." This is a new ingredient, and we are just hitting the tip of the iceburg in regards to benefits, as Purus Labs is the first company to use TeaCrine and has secured and exclusive to the revolutionary ingredient!

White Willow Bark: is the bark found in tree's, it is used for several health benefits such as muscle pain, cramps, and headaches. White Willow Bark helps accelerate the body's ability to burn fat by thinning the blood which extends the effectiveness of other thermogenic ingredients which helps increase the amount of fat burned.

SAMe (Sadenosylmathionine): Involved in numerous biochemical reactions in tissue including the liver, joints and brain. Required for biosynthesis of critical hormones. Repairs Joints, reduces headaches/migraines, detoxifying the liver and may also serve to inactivate estrogenic compounds.

Rauwolfia vomitora root bark extract: Also referred to as Rauwolscine, this ingredient is the next generation of Yohimbine. This ingredient helps stop the growth of fat cells and helps reduce visceral fat aka stubborn fat.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My strategy: Morning fast. Probably about 2-3 hours no food in the morning and just the Theatrim.

Day 1: Took 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach. Should not have taken two caps! Very strong stuff. I was wide awake but actually pretty jittery.

Day 2: Took 2 caps again, same situation as before. Last day on 2 caps! Could barely write notes in class during the morning because of the jitters.

Day 3: 1 cap. I could still feel the effects. Definitely helped me concentrate in class as opposed to the two caps which made me pretty crazy.

Day 4: TODAY! Didn't take any caps because I had a meeting early and didn't want to risk any odd side effects. Starting again tomorrow!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow bro.
Sounds like good stuff so far.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow bro.
Sounds like good stuff so far.
Definitely. The SAMe is an awesome addition. Great mood booster for me even with lower doses.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice start!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[ QUOTE=BigBlackGuy;4683984]Definitely. The SAMe is an awesome addition. Great mood booster for me even with lower doses.[/QUOTE]

Underrated stuff. Almost everyone I've known who has used it has good things to say about it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had nowhere to go, nothing to do this morning... so I took 2 caps!

Day 5: Took 2 caps. After about 45 minutes, just sitting at my computer... started sweating. Decided to go run some hill sprints, empty stomach. Felt pretty good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had nowhere to go, nothing to do this morning... so I took 2 caps!

Day 5: Took 2 caps. After about 45 minutes, just sitting at my computer... started sweating. Decided to go run some hill sprints, empty stomach. Felt pretty good!
in the other log i lokked at the guy was only doing 1 cap....i am a bigger guy also, i think i want the effect you are getting from 2 caps, yup!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the other log i lokked at the guy was only doing 1 cap....i am a bigger guy also, i think i want the effect you are getting from 2 caps, yup!!!
Yeah if I weren't ~200 at 5'10" I'd definitely stick to 1 cap. It's really strong stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if I weren't ~200 at 5'10" I'd definitely stick to 1 cap. It's really strong stuff.
good posting...strong stims had been on the decline, looks like they are making a comeback!!!:biggthumpup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: 2 caps, again not much to do on Sunday morning. Walked for around 3.5 miles in the morning. Definitely controls hunger in the morning.

Day 7: TODAY! 2 caps again today even though I have work. Just wanted to try it out and see how it goes. Maybe I won't totally be a shaky mess.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6: 2 caps, again not much to do on Sunday morning. Walked for around 3.5 miles in the morning. Definitely controls hunger in the morning. Day 7: TODAY! 2 caps again today even though I have work. Just wanted to try it out and see how it goes. Maybe I won't totally be a shaky mess.
You got shaky?
Nice to hear about the appetite control that's going to be good for those who have trouble in that department.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got shaky?
Nice to hear about the appetite control that's going to be good for those who have trouble in that department.
2 caps makes it a little hard to write properly for me haha! But I'm also doing this on an empty stomach.

But otherwise I was fine. I'll probably stick to just 1 cap on the weekdays and 2 on the weekends.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did the shakiness calm down after awhile? Sometimes I get a bit shaky from a heavy dose of stims but it usually calms down after 15-20 minutes. Good start so far!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the shakiness calm down after awhile? Sometimes I get a bit shaky from a heavy dose of stims but it usually calms down after 15-20 minutes. Good start so far!
It's pretty mild, just tends to make it harder to write. It's not like I look a crack addict or anything. Just makes my writing sloppier (already pretty bad handwriting taken to nearly illegible levels).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: 2 caps today, didn't feel as crazy from the stims. Felt DAMN strong in the gym, though. Usually strong stims will make me feel like crap later in the day, but not Theatrim so far. We'll see how I feel later in the run, though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it reducing appetite?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it reducing appetite?
It is in the morning, but by the time I've gone about 3-4 hours fasted... I'm famished. But that sort of goes without saying.

Day 9,10: I had a photoshoot last night at the Philly Art Museum... it was really awesome!

Still on 2 caps per day.

Most noticeable change in my physique is that I've noticed my jawline is a lot more defined, so I do believe I'm getting leaner. But obviously 10 days isn't much time to report. I'm sure by day 30 I'll be able to really tell.

Weighing in now out around 197 lbs

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a lot of compliments last night about how lean I'm looking. Feels good man!

Didn't dose today because I was pretty hung over... but tomorrow I'll be back on!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15: 2 caps again today. I'm still around 197 today. But I know I'm still getting leaner. I think the fasted in the morning + stims is really great for slowly leaning out without changing too much else. I've used the strategy a few times. It works better with some kind of sprints or interval work in the morning, but I don't have the time right now.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peepin' game...Didn't know you were running this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find it actually makes me feel cold in the mornings... Maybe my body temp is higher and makes the surroundings feel colder (like a fever).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What have you been eating?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20:

Worked out late last night and just had 2 glasses of milk then fell asleep. Woke up hungry as hell. 30 minutes after 2 caps of theatrim, no hunger!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got some samples...just popped 2, we will see

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, got some pics for you. I know the lighting is different, but both light sources are positioned to be flattering. In fact I'd say the lighting in the first pic was better from the photoshoot.

Before pic (10 days before during a photoshoot as Prometheus)
N6XueKu.jpg

Pic a few days after finishing the theatrim (though I still use it randomly in the mornings):

VQ0AmPc.jpg

Final review:

I have to say, most stim products don't hit me very hard. Usually I need to double dose the product consistently. Theatrim, though, I was able to take either 1 or 2 caps and both worked really effectively. In fact, some days I could barely tolerate 2 caps! That means one bottle could last you 60 days. Most supps will only give you enough for 30.

My recommendation is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, but the company does recommend with food.

Overall 5/5 for Energy, Alertness and Fat Loss

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks for the review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review/results, i enjoyed it also!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok: