T2 FAT INCINERATOR LOG (NOT SPONSORED)

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
Hello everyone
im new to this forum and it will be fun to se how things goes!
Some info about me, 19 years`n from Norway and am a natural builder, have been training for 3 years only :)

I am about to start with T2 from Mind and Muscle and this is my first time using this supplement.
I will be updating once a week with my progress ect. Im so excited ! I think its so wonderful to have the oppertunity to have such advanced natural supplements available. hope this log will help some of you out there

some info first : in recent weeks i have learned alot about the thyroid. except from that i have had alot of problems with my hormones and alot of serious symptoms never figured it out, because of my doctor dont listen to me. And after alot of research ive found out myself, that i have some serius problems with my thyroid and deficency so i hope this will help, not only with that, but also be a helpful tool to my body sculpting and fat loss goals!

I will be posting pics once a month, every week would be unnecessary, ive taken alot of photos form diffrent angels so you people can see from several angles, instead of ONE I will from today have two weeks off the gym to give my body some room to grow.

My current weight is 75.5 KG. Before today have been cutting for two months and still want to lose some more fat :)
My calories is at 2700+ and lost alot of weight but now things have slowed down quite abit. I am going to change some things in the diet to se if i can make improvents.

T2 dosages: i will start the first day 0.2 ml in the morning and before bed, and then the day after i will probably increase to 0.5 ml in the morning and night.

If i have forgotten something important or something else let me know :)

Attachments

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Vidar!

Super happy to see your log up here, will definitely be following. Thanks for logging the product man! Appreciate it!

-Kelsey

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah I'm here.

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
Started training again the 13.11, i rested for three weeks. Thats the reason i didnt update this log, for got to tell you guys.
I also stopped taking the T2 for my rest period, i used it 7 days and then stopped, started again the day i began training 13.11.

while resting i gained some kg of fat and muscle hopefully. my weight was 74.6 when started and 76 when finished. i should also mention one week my diet was ****ed up, i ate not all i was supposed to, but then the two other weeks was good. i could feel my muscle grow, but i stretched my obliques way to much, so i ended opp hurting my progress instead on that area.

Today my weight is 75.1 so 1 kg in two days is not bad :)

Will be posting pictures next week. since i stopped this vlog cus of my rest period i will begin again for full with the vlog.

a funny thing i discovered at the gym is that even though i rested for three weeks, i havent lost that much strength. that shocked me abit, what do you think?

Another thing that popped into my mind. You people that are reading this, what would you like to hear, know and see? i would love the hear, if ive forgotten something ect, let me know :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looking diced bro keep it up!

EzekielThePro

Awards
Worst log ever lol. Should I buy this or not?