Halo Extreme 1-Andro log

AspiringBeast

Awards
First time posting here, going to be logging my upcoming cycle of halo extreme and finaflex 1-andro. I'm coming off of a cut and want to start my bulk out right, currently 5'10 175 with 11-12% BF. I have done multiple cycles before, including SDMZ 3.0, am going mild here with the hope of keeping 10 pounds lbm after pct. Cycle layout so far:

Weeks 1-6
Halo Extreme 75/75/75/75/75/75
Finaflex 1-Andro 320/320/480/480/640/640

PCT Weeks 7-10
Nolva 20mg nightly
Weeks 10-14
Ultra male 2 caps nightly
E-control 2 caps nightly

I am also going to be taking 3 caps IML advanced cycle support throughout, along with multivitamins, fish oil, and Animal Pak joint health. Taurine and extra milk thistle is on hand, doubt it will be needed. My diet will be slightly above maintenance at around 3000-3200 calories, mostly made up of: fish, egg whites, rice, oatmeal, peanut butter, chicken, and mixed veggies. I will up calories as I see fit depending on hunger levels and mirror appearance, going to listen to my body on this one. My protein will be at least 200 grams a day. I will be workout out 5 days a week, hitting every muscle once. I will be saving creatine for after cycle, and have White Flood pre-work out for days where motivation is needed. Going to start the log on Thursday, posting this early to see if anyone has any advice or recommendations before I begin. Going to be going into this with a **** diet, and a couple days without training, just made the move from Alaska and its definitely taken its toll on my normal schedule, figure this cycle will more then make up for a week of slacking.

Going to try not to be boring and just post nothing but numbers of weights and reps, will update when anything significant takes place, side effects, strength gains, mirror changes, etc. Will be eating on a IF diet, more for the convenience of not having that much time during the day with my work schedule.

Wish me luck with this one, expecting some solid strength and size gains.

Highreps

Highreps

Awards
How is your cycle going bro? I would love to hear. I'm currently running halo at 100mg and I'm loving it

AspiringBeast

Awards
Yea sorry sort of forgot about this. It's going very well I'm about 3 weeks in and up 8 pounds. Strength gains are decent but the pumps are insane, muscle fullness is way up its very noticeable for me so far. Only side effects has been a bit of lethargy in the early morning, once I take my pre workout I'm good to go. I'm buying another bottle of each to extend it from 6 weeks to 8 weeks I'm enjoying it so much.