Beltzie5 - Into Virgin Territory with Purus TheaTrim

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost want to Thank The Guys at Purus Labs for given me the chance to log this product for them.
second this is my first ever posted log on AM or any other forum. You all see something missing let me know want everybody following to get the info they looking for.
So here goes
Starting off with stats standing 6" weight right now 180 lbs bodyfat according to Accu-Measure fitness 3000 calipers showing me at 12.6% took 3 measurements and hit the same on all 3 waist at 36" Don't know if you all need arm, chest, shoulder,thigh and calf measurements can throw them in if needed. Age 50
brief background in Law Enforcement and have been for last 15 years 14 of the 15 as k9 Handler and still am with new K9. 2011 broke right ankle and lower leg in 2 places tore all tendons and liagments apart while on duty. 4 surgeries and plates and pins and 9 months rehab back up and going. Dr. took all away all hard impact cardio unless part of my job so I could get back to work. Low Impact cardio only Biking Swimming and Elpitical only. Pool only open during summer live in country and tired of fixing flats and Elpitcal gets old in a hurry. Started lifting to make up for lack of mobility on job.

Started with 1 capsule with breakfast after my monday morning workout to check tolerance then followed with 1 capsule at supper. No sides that I could feel did notice wasn't feeling like a Zombie at 3;30 in the morning when my 12 hour shift starts dragging. Work Vampire shift from 7 pm to 7 am 5 nights a week. Lucky me !!

Monday workout consisted of bench 5x5 at 200 decline 180 3x10 incline 170 3x10 curls dumbell 35 3x10 and bar 75 3x10 light week wanting to max on Thursday while i've got my spotters home.

breakfast was bowl of applejacks and skim milk. don't laugh guys I'm a Deputy and we get some screwed up ideas on whats good.
No lunch between call out and nap no time to eat.
supper pork loin and fried taters with fresh green beans.

Gonna throw in a before pic taken Monday OCT. 20TH 2014 BEFORE GETTING CALLED OUT
Bio Gro 10  20  2014 001.JPG

Gentleman if I left something out you need to know hit me up I do what I can. Want to make this helpful to everyone including me!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In First!

Tell us a little about the product you're logging. I'm not familiar with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:popcorn:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro great description to start this party off!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thought this was popping the natty cherry, but this is interestingg as well! :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
In First!

Tell us a little about the product you're logging. I'm not familiar with it.
Okay here goes now going to be stealing product description straight from Purus Labs. It's a new thermogenic using natural products instead of caffine. Purus Labs States ( It's a Purine Akaloid coming from The Chinese Camellia Assamicavar. Kucha Tea and The Fruit of the Brazilian Cupuagu Plant.) early test stated that it gave a clean energy without any discomfort.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys forgot to add my supplements in earlier post so thought I'd throw that in now.
Was using A1 Sports Nutrition's Furious Cherry Bomb Great taste awesome PWO but studied it and found that it has some Thermogenic effects so only 2 days into this log going to drop that as my Pre and going to ANS Ritual studied it and couldn't find that it had any thermo effect going to add ANS Dialate and using Dymatize XT as post. Also using NRGX Joint Maxx 1 capsule daily for the old joints.

2 days in and using 1 capsule of TheaTrim with Breakfast and 1 capsule with supper.
Posting this at 2:34 am and still bright eyed and bushy tailed. No Zombie Mode Yet !

Let me know if anything else needed I'll do my best

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with stealing product info off their site. Makes it that much more accurate.

Good morning! Another fellow early riser!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with stealing product info off their site. Makes it that much more accurate.

Good morning! Another fellow early riser!
Not an early riser in the middle of my shift. Take time to do K9 training log and thought I'd throw in my training log.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Important lesson learned this morning ! Bottle states take 1 or 2 capsules with food. Took 1 capsule with my PWO and no chow. PWO kicked along with the TheaTrim. Awesome back day ! Never had this much clean energy after getting off a 12 hour shift and no rest. Kicked ass wide grip pull ups 3x15, Lat pull front 3 sets 95x10 rear lat pull 3 sets 110x10. lawn mowers 3 sets 65x12 bicep grip lat pull 3 sets 100x10 bent over rows 3 sets reverse grip 135x10. My son made me quit after this. said need my rest for Max on Bench tomorrow. Need to load up on carbs but the TheaTrim knocked the appetite down had to force myself to eat wasn't even hungry. Felt a little knot in the stomache during workout but wasn't uncomfortable. Poured sweat like I was still in my body armor on a 100 degree day and it was 64 degrees and the wind blowing at 15 mph out of north. I workout at my home have own equipment set up outside. Don't want to deal with public when lifting! It's my time and it's about me during workouts. Live in small town and if I'm in public everybody wants to ask bout everybodies business and that screws with my mind set. So I isolate and concentrate !! Going to step it up to 2 capsules with meals this weekend I'm working my long weekend and want to see how this works.

Haven't had any sides from TheaTrim yet no jitters nothing just keeps me focused and not worried about hunger pains in the middle of my shift.have noticied sweating a bit more during shift and keeping temp in patrol ride cooler better for K9. Impressed with this product at the moment and see how it goes during the weekend.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed! Looking good in Here so far!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Beltzie.

Let's see a pic of the gym equipment, ya?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Nice update Beltzie.

Let's see a pic of the gym equipment, ya?
Here You go RegisterJr. Its Spartan But it's mine and it works. Got to use wife's phone I only have military grade flip and the pic suck Used camera and file to big get one up for you tomorrow.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
bio gro 018.JPG
Just to keep me honest here's a side view guys

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking pretty lean B!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be leaner when this log done. Hope to have abs pop. Done with max on bench and disappointed not what I was hoping. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger !!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
http://youtu.be/PVWO0lvEUWo RegisterJr here's link to my bench you can see my home gym. Having a hell of a time getting pic's to post.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gonna be leaner when this log done. Hope to have abs pop. Done with max on bench and disappointed not what I was hoping. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger !!!
Have you tried any other Purus products before?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried any other Purus products before?
No sir I have not. Work on a limited budget. Got boys to feed and get through school. Family first so I've started with what I can afford and what I've seen works. Thats why i was stoked when I was chosen to run this log for Purus

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking setup.

We can't always have perfect max-bench days, and they're fewer and farther between when on cuts.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking setup.

We can't always have perfect max-bench days, and they're fewer and farther between when on cuts.
Here That ! And Thanks not fancy but works ! Thats all I care about b

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sir I have not. Work on a limited budget. Got boys to feed and get through school. Family first so I've started with what I can afford and what I've seen works. Thats why i was stoked when I was chosen to run this log for Purus
Really happy we could hook you up. Always family first. Appreciate putting in the time for this

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely this^^

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Nice set up brother.Man you got a huge back yard to!
57 acres of Backyard Bro ! Bitch to mow but great cardio hahaha!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Really happy we could hook you up. Always family first. Appreciate putting in the time for this
Guys your the greatest. Glad you hooked me up and I appreciate you all taking a chance and letting do the TheaTrim for for my first log ever. Hope I'm doing you a solid job on this. You all need any other info from me. Let me know I'm here to help !!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doing a great job bud keep it up

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Heads Up Gentleman. Starting tomorrow am jumping up to 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner. Also workout getting revamped. Will now be doing chest 3 x per week shoulders 1x per week and back 1x per week with legs 1x per week. Chest will be 5x5 routine with bi's and tri's added in. Discussed this with my spotter. My 23 year old son, Spotted him today on a 360 pound max on bench he's weighing in at 168. Wanting bigger chest , arms and traps. Keep you all updated on the addition of the 2nd capsule.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Today Friday first day of 2 capsules each meal .Breakfast and supper.Loving this product so far. Nice effect doesn't slam you like some thermo's. No jitters no excess sweating.Don't feel hyper. Just good clean energy so far.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome bro. My oldest boy is getting close to age for weight lifting. I work out with my two younger brothers. I love having them there. Looking good so far brother.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome bro. My oldest boy is getting close to age for weight lifting. I work out with my two younger brothers. I love having them there. Looking good so far brother.
I get the privilege of working out with both my boys when they both home at the same time. Awesome time when they're both there. Youngest isn't old to lift quite yet. But he damn sure gives me moral support and has learned a thing or two from his Brothers. great to have him with me. Glad the boys got the itch to lift like the old man instead of doing something else.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Saturday Morning 2:22 am bright eyed and bushy tailed supper was a bit later this evening ate around 8 pm and took 2 capsules. Wife giving me a hard time thought I was sick didn't eat near what I normally do. Told her it wasn't the chow it was my appetite bout half of my normal. Haven't felt the need for a snack and feeling awesome. Laid out a half mile practice track for the K9 waited 30 minutes and put her out and instead of being drug behind her on trail ran it with her at a brisk jog.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates. You can't ask much more from a Thermo than some clean energy and appetite suppression.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saturday Morning 2:22 am bright eyed and bushy tailed supper was a bit later this evening ate around 8 pm and took 2 capsules. Wife giving me a hard time thought I was sick didn't eat near what I normally do. Told her it wasn't the chow it was my appetite bout half of my normal. Haven't felt the need for a snack and feeling awesome. Laid out a half mile practice track for the K9 waited 30 minutes and put her out and instead of being drug behind her on trail ran it with her at a brisk jog.
Less food & equal/more energy as before?

Nice updates. You can't ask much more from a Thermo than some clean energy and appetite suppression.
That's it.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thats it plain and simple. I'm taking less food at meals and have more energy then before. Worked my long weekend started Friday the 24th at 4:30 pm and worked thru Saturday morning at 10;30 am took a 2 hour nap went back to work at 7 pm worked thru sunday morning till 9:00 am took 4 hour nap went to work at 7 pm sunday got off at 8:30 am monday morning and still going. Feel awesome not hungry not jittery great clean energy and not feeling hungry or the urge to snack. Taking 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper. I feel the TheaTrim start to kick about 30 minutes after taking comes on with a nice warm glow. Not like others I have tried that hit you like a kick in the gut and a trip to the bathroom.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys get you an update on weight and BF measurement tomorrow. Dead ass tired right now. But looking good so far. took pic of my supper last night and was impressed by the size of my meal. Stay tuned ! Thanks for following along:wall:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Supper.jpg
Here's supper from last night and added a beer. Damn near didn't get it all ate and drank and was full.

Update as of this morning. Weight 175 lbs and BF according to Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 showing10.2% not shabby at all for a week so far and 4 days at 2 capsules at breakfast and supper.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm pizza.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pizza, beer, & a stimulant fat burner?
Any ill effects?

:squint: :nervous: :beerchug:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Pizza, beer, & a stimulant fat burner?
Any ill effects?

:squint: :nervous: :beerchug:
None what so ever!! Only problem was could only eat one piece of pizza. Felt great after. Felt full and satisfied. This stuff is awesome Loving it !!! :thumbsup:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys been a week from Hell ! Sorry haven't been updating. Still at 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper, food intake still down and not feeling the need to snack at all during my 12 hour shift. Halloween here and not even feeling the urge to sample my 7 year olds haul. Can't beat this product, Love the clean energy and the decrease in appetite. Only way i could gain weight on this product is to have a feeding tube and force fed. First time in years abs starting to pop making me feel like the crunchs are working. Still adding 10 pounds onto every workout and making gains. Friday chest day bench was 220 5x5 decline 220 5x5 and incline 210 5x5 added tri's and bi's along with ab workout.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys been a week from Hell ! Sorry haven't been updating. Still at 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper, food intake still down and not feeling the need to snack at all during my 12 hour shift. Halloween here and not even feeling the urge to sample my 7 year olds haul. Can't beat this product, Love the clean energy and the decrease in appetite. Only way i could gain weight on this product is to have a feeding tube and force fed. First time in years abs starting to pop making me feel like the crunchs are working. Still adding 10 pounds onto every workout and making gains. Friday chest day bench was 220 5x5 decline 220 5x5 and incline 210 5x5 added tri's and bi's along with ab workout.
That's a great review there

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Everything your describing sounds about right. Except for the Halloween candy thing haha My 4 year old cleaned up this year and its been too much to resist lol