Lincoln isn't dead,he is recovering With Finaflex(G8-BCAA)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
g837_200x200.png

FINAFLEX G8™ is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers results. One serving of G8™ provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATE RESTORE RECOVER. Taken regularly (preferably 5 on and 2 off). G8™ WILL INCREASE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being. G8 Lemon Freeze is arguably one of the best tasting supplements on the market...

AND-

bcaa_fruit6_200x200.png

FINAFLEX® BCAA + SAA™ THE AMINO ACID MATRIX PERFECTED Built with INSTANTIZED BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAAs) and Genuine SILK AMINO ACIDS (SAAs) BCAA + SAA™ combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support MUSCLES, BCAA + SAA™ works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.*​

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Alright, first off got to say thanks to Finaflex for letting me logs these two great products :) Currently I'm running a mixture of 5/3/1 to maintain my strength and German Volume Training for size. I will be in the gym 4 times a week and have 2 sessions of 2 mile walks a week as my cardio. My diet will be starting at a slight deficit, but by the end will be more at a maintenance/recomp. Carbs are my friend right now so I have them as my highest macro for the time being, with protein at moderate and fats at low-moderate, this will also change as the weeks progress. Current long term goal is to be 8-10%bf by the end of December, short term goal is to lose 1-2%bf each month and maintain muscle mass with aid of this recovery stack. I will be on cycle as well during this, so if you want to look at that log I will have it in cycle info.

Stats;
5'9
166lbs

Max(s);
Bench: 300lbs
Squat:500lbs
Deadlift:400lbs
Military Press: 180lbs

G8; 1 scoop before bed
BCAA+ SAA; 1 scoop intra workout, and 1 scoop upon going to bed or during cardio on nonlifting days.

Cycle Info:
TRN; 9ml until Thurday 10/23
M1t Oxime; 40/40/40/5/5

Staples;
Vitamin C: 3g dailly
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Cod oil 3g daily
Multi

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For those interested in my experience with TRN:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/256024-liquid-labs-trn.html

Bottle is about empty and it was a good run. It treated me well. When I'm done with that on Thursday I will make the new log for m1t oxime for those interested. Both this log and that log will have about the same info, but I will talk heavily over there about anabolics, sides, etc.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Also if anyone read my 2nd post with my stats I accidentally copied over the wrong stat for weight, I am at 166, so I edited it... I didn't just magically drop weight since I put it down at 170 and change it to 166 in a few minutes lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice big-3 numbers.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, first off got to say thanks to Finaflex for letting me logs these two great products :) Currently I'm running a mixture of 5/3/1 to maintain my strength and German Volume Training for size. I will be in the gym 4 times a week and have 2 sessions of 2 mile walks a week as my cardio. My diet will be starting at a slight deficit, but by the end will be more at a maintenance/recomp. Carbs are my friend right now so I have them as my highest macro for the time being, with protein at moderate and fats at low-moderate, this will also change as the weeks progress. Current long term goal is to be 8-10%bf by the end of December, short term goal is to lose 1-2%bf each month and maintain muscle mass with aid of this recovery stack. I will be on cycle as well during this, so if you want to look at that log I will have it in cycle info.

Stats;
5'9
166lbs

Max(s);
Bench: 300lbs
Squat:500lbs
Deadlift:400lbs
Military Press: 180lbs

G8; 1 scoop before bed
BCAA+ SAA; 1 scoop intra workout, and 1 scoop upon going to bed or during cardio on nonlifting days.

Cycle Info:
TRN; 9ml until Thurday 10/23
M1t Oxime; 40/40/40/5/5

Staples;
Vitamin C: 3g dailly
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Cod oil 3g daily
Multi
Subbed.

How's that m1t?

turff49

turff49

Awards
In for the ride! And to catch some zzzzz's!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It is a mass builder from what remember. Strength gains were pretty good, but I'd say that was dmz mainly as I bridged dmz into m1t.
Interesting. I've been trying to stack up the different PHs that are dry mass builders. I'm not interested in the wet stuff. M1T looks good, but I think it may be too harsh for a first cycle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in...... Look like I may need it buy some G8! Do they have rehab for supplement junkies?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I've been trying to stack up the different PHs that are dry mass builders. I'm not interested in the wet stuff. M1T looks good, but I think it may be too harsh for a first cycle.
It wasn't too bad, didn't notice any sides really at 15mg, but if course I didn't get bloods done so I have no idea.

I am in...... Look like I may need it buy some G8! Do they have rehab for supplement junkies?
Haha sign me up for that rehab. I have big stash now of supps

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling this is going to be great log... with big numbers and great sleeps!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why are you staying clear of the wet stuff? im just curious to your reasoning..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
why are you staying clear of the wet stuff? im just curious to your reasoning..
I live in the sunshine state, so bloat is a no-no as we dont have winter like up north haha it is always shirt off time here. Eventually I do want to start pinning test, but I will be very keen on adjusting AI to keep me dry. Also it is cheaper IMO to run dry compounds and more effective than wet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
weird.. nothing makes me grow like wet compounds. though I do like the effects I get from some of the drier stuff.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. I'm interested in G8 because sleep at the moment is my biggest issue.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
weird.. nothing makes me grow like wet compounds. though I do like the effects I get from some of the drier stuff.
Which wet ones? I'd expect you to get more gains with the wet stuff because of water and such..

Subbed bro. I'm interested in G8 because sleep at the moment is my biggest issue.
True haha, I have been waking up in the middle of the night sweating like no other

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gains in size are always a subjective part of cycling.. hell I even see a bunch of the talking youtuber heads saying you cant keep the gains you get from steroids..
feking idiots.
anyhow..
"wet" refers to weather or not a steroid converts to estrogen. estrogen is partially responsible for the better gains in strength and size with a wet steroid. while some dry compounds offer great aggression in the gym, they also crush your joints and tendons.. another reason why wet hormones are probably better in the overall picture as well. even decadurabolin has been shown twice in human studies to heal tendons and lesson joint inflammation. I get were you are coming from indeed with the beach body thing.. but ive found that women seem to find men in the 12-15% bodyfat range irresistible.. when im any leaner than 10 %
I don't get any better reaction from the ladies, but when Im 12% I don't starve and I don't cardio.. I just kick ass at the gym and feel good.
maybe its that, women key in on.. your ora or sum ****.. anyhow just saying spending your life diced might be holding ya back.. even snags has bulk fests from time to time! that's when u want to capitalize on the wet compounds to reap the strength and better feeling joints. I spent my 20s and early 30s forever cutting/recmping and I wish I hadn't.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
gains in size are always a subjective part of cycling.. hell I even see a bunch of the talking youtuber heads saying you cant keep the gains you get from steroids..
feking idiots.
anyhow..
"wet" refers to weather or not a steroid converts to estrogen. estrogen is partially responsible for the better gains in strength and size with a wet steroid. while some dry compounds offer great aggression in the gym, they also crush your joints and tendons.. another reason why wet hormones are probably better in the overall picture as well. even decadurabolin has been shown twice in human studies to heal tendons and lesson joint inflammation. I get were you are coming from indeed with the beach body thing.. but ive found that women seem to find men in the 12-15% bodyfat range irresistible.. when im any leaner than 10 %
I don't get any better reaction from the ladies, but when Im 12% I don't starve and I don't cardio.. I just kick ass at the gym and feel good.
maybe its that, women key in on.. your ora or sum ****.. anyhow just saying spending your life diced might be holding ya back.. even snags has bulk fests from time to time! that's when u want to capitalize on the wet compounds to reap the strength and better feeling joints. I spent my 20s and early 30s forever cutting/recmping and I wish I hadn't.
Well, crap. I'm convinced. I'm in upper Jersey so it's winter 8 months of the year.

What wet compounds do you recommend?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like test and nortests.
things like : trest tren dianabol a50 alfa1 m1t test all have a little wetness to play with. off the top of my head.. im sure there are quite a few that would work here..
dienolones..
phera
most of the stuff that isn't legal.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ nice selection :)

ive found that women seem to find men in the 12-15% bodyfat range irresistible.. when im any leaner than 10 %
I don't get any better reaction from the ladies
I agree with the entire post - BUT, I cannot say I do not get different looks when I am running around 6% or less bf.....I mean, what chick doesn't dig washboard abs & striations with veins? :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I will look into wet compounds, any non pin options you find appealing? Waiting to pin further on.. I mean SD has me interested, so if you know something that gives size like SD, I'd be interested. I'm no stranger to bulking.. went up 20lbs over summer time frame. Was at 186-187.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Btw, Will post my workout for today soon after I take my shower..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trestoderm is amazing. and a little wet..a bit expensive.. for me.. far better than SD.. but then SD is a side effects sh!t show for me..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ nice selection :)

I agree with the entire post - BUT, I cannot say I do not get different looks when I am running around 6% or less bf.....I mean, what chick doesn't dig washboard abs & striations with veins? :p
lulz get down with the sickness!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Some heavy lifting today! Almost thought a guy was curling in the squat rack but it was only shrugs, so I accepted it as I do that as well sometimes.

Squat: 1x5x180, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x3x315, 1x3x360, 1x3x405
Bench: 1x5x95, 1x5x115, 1x3x140, 1x3x165, 1x3x185, 1x3x210
Close grip bench: 2x10x145, 1x10x155
Front squat: 1x10x155, 2x10x175
OH ext: 1x10x80, 2x10x85
Tricep pulldown: 2x10x60, 1x10x70, 1x10x95
DB bench: 3x10x70
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1,010
Leg ext: 3x10x110
Calf raise: 3x10x185

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SD<trest?
far far better if considering the side effects. about the same in the strenkth dept and size is eats dependant. heres the big difference..
trest is still legal. and it will make your libido go sky high! you will want to hump anything with legs. and unlike a lot of steroids.. you would be able to deliver on such endevors.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
far far better if considering the side effects. about the same in the strenkth dept and size is eats dependant. heres the big difference.. trest is still legal. and it will make your libido go sky high! you will want to hump anything with legs. and unlike a lot of steroids.. you would be able to deliver on such endevors.
I haven't seen too many people run trest solo though, mostly see it run as a test base. Kind of disappointing to say the least, I expected SD to be better than most legal stuff now. I already have issues in bed so my gf would hate me if I did that lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what!!?? tons of solo trest logs out there, Ive ran trest solo.. and in fact am going to IM some tresolone decanoate into my subject rat next. its like super deca!
is this the only forum you use?

im not saying SD isn't a good hormone, it is and ive used it a few times.. for me trest is the best thing since sliced bread though. plus you can count on it as a male contraceptive. its got a lot of studies on it in humans because of this. its 10x stronger than test BTW.

anyhow I kinda feel like at this point I have derailed your thread. so back to what we came here for! sorry for the hijack bro!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen too many people run trest solo though, mostly see it run as a test base. Kind of disappointing to say the least, I expected SD to be better than most legal stuff now. I already have issues in bed so my gf would hate me if I did that lol
That is what TREST is for!:sly:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
what!!?? tons of solo trest logs out there, Ive ran trest solo.. and in fact am going to IM some tresolone decanoate into my subject rat next. its like super deca! is this the only forum you use? im not saying SD isn't a good hormone, it is and ive used it a few times.. for me trest is the best thing since sliced bread though. plus you can count on it as a male contraceptive. its got a lot of studies on it in humans because of this. its 10x stronger than test BTW. anyhow I kinda feel like at this point I have derailed your thread. so back to what we came here for! sorry for the hijack bro!
Yeah this is the only forum I use, so I haven't seen any solo really.. I'm not in for the pinning yet either, gf has no idea I use and that would be hard to explain if as found needles. How about trest + sd? Or am I just crazy? Lol. I was gonna run some dermacrine + sd, because I didn't like to deal with an AI and such at the moment. But, there is no way it is better than m1t? Anabolically m1t should be superior.. Lol, all is good.

That is what TREST is for!:sly:
Lol, actually it isn't what you think. She asks me to cum, not the other way around lol. I have stamina like no other and can go for hours, but after she Os a bunch of times she is sore lol. Which is usually like an hour later

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going to be on a short vacation starting tomorrow to Sunday in orlando, so going to just drop in ketosis seeing as I won't need the strength(carbs) for anything.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
enjoy the w/e my friend, we'll catch you on the flip side