DevilDogs "Tr1umph"ant Journey

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM Freaks how's it going. I'll be using this thread to log my experience with Olympus Labs Tr1umph. Im 29 this will be my 4th cycle. im 5 11 and curently 212 lbs at about 18.3 bf. I plan on running it as follows

Cycle
Bcaa/Saa
Stimul8 as long as BP remains under control
Orange triad
Fish oil
Protein
Taurine as needed
Tudca as needed
CEL cycle assist
Tr1umph - 40/60/60/60 possibly take it up to 80 week 5 and 6 depending on sides

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super PCT 5/4/3/3/2/2/1
TransFORM 2-3 pumps daily
Possibly Osta still debating

Who's along for the ride? What do u think?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Here!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys I'll be starting soon preloading support supps and getting used to the new routine.

1kerry

Awards
subbed!
Btw , WHY TRANSFORM for pct?? All guys from BLR want you to run formeron during almost all cycles and during pct, but guys from OL not always recommend to take TRANSFORM during cycle unless the PH aromatizes...

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
You can take it anytime just depends on preference. PCT is best in case estrogen rebound. I used it on my last cycle with trest also though. Just depends on your preference it works great either way

1kerry

Awards
You can take it anytime just depends on preference. PCT is best in case estrogen rebound. I used it on my last cycle with trest also though. Just depends on your preference it works great either way
you think Ill take advantage by using transform during hdrol ?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
you think Ill take advantage by using transform during hdrol ?
It will help your overall gains yes.

Halo doesn't aromatize (at least it shouldn't) so transform will help keep the estrogen low, if there is an increase.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No I'm not an OL rep. I ran ILs Triumph and it was the best compound I have ever ran...so I want to run Triumph again and am interested to see the results from OLs version. I may just stick to IL if I can find a few bottles because their product is unbelievable and proven

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not an OL rep. I ran ILs Triumph and it was the best compound I have ever ran...so I want to run Triumph again and am interested to see the results from OLs version. I may just stick to IL if I can find a few bottles because their product is unbelievable and proven
Well stick around and you can se how well it works and let me know how it compares.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
When are you starting my brother- I hope you don't have the bottles on hand and haven't started poppin them yet! If it is identical to the old Triumph you are in for a nice treat. God I love this ****.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you are running Triumph solo, no need to really preload support...its mild. And im antsy

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Count me in big guy! Let's see what this Triumph can do!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
When are you starting my brother- I hope you don't have the bottles on hand and haven't started poppin them yet! If it is identical to the old Triumph you are in for a nice treat. God I love this ****.
How high of a dose did u run? I'll have 2 bottles if needed

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
U prob won't need two bottles since OL is basically two bottles of the IL version. I ran 45mg for 5 weeks with 1000mg Stano for 8 weeks. 60mg will be enough for you, 45mg treats me very nicely....much stronger than 75mg halo if you have run it

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ok sweet deal sounds about like what I was planning. This should be a good run. Last cycle was dmz and trest and I loved that.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ya im really looking forward to your results to see if OL's Triumph can match IL- are you running anything with Triumph? Stano or anything?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't planning on it. Maybe TransFORM but syill haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards yes though.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Started this morning 1 pump transFORM and 1 triumph. Obviously didn't notice a lot of change but hey only day 1 lol. I hear end of week 2 is when it kicks in.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Tr1umph for bulking or cutting?
Most compare it to epistane. Basicly could be used for both.

I think it shines for recomp. Have to give it a try myself;)

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Most compare it to epistane. Basicly could be used for both. I think it shines for recomp. Have to give it a try myself;)
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out a spring run and I'm really leaning toward another bulk.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it to recomp hopefully. Zeroing in the diet right now. See how everything looks in a week an adjust from there.

Today was legs power day. Idk if I mentioned it but I'm running the PHAT routine for the first time as I've been hearing good things about it.

Still at 40 per day on triumph and upping to 3 pumps of transFORM per day

S

Stierenek213

Awards
I'm running it to recomp hopefully. Zeroing in the diet right now. See how everything looks in a week an adjust from there.

Today was legs power day. Idk if I mentioned it but I'm running the PHAT routine for the first time as I've been hearing good things about it.

Still at 40 per day on triumph and upping to 3 pumps of transFORM per day
How many kcal is your maintenance and how many will you be taking?

Did you figure out how much tudca you will be taking already? do you think you can feel how much you need since you mentioned "as needed"?

Good luck with the cycle I will be following!