logging my attempt to break into fitness.

deanza_kei

Awards
Hello, bay area deanza student here. My name is Chris, I am slightly insane and already doing the damn thing, I hope my log can shed some insight on what would happen if...............
a fatty like me got crazy and tried to drastically change his body. Wouldn't you like to know?

So about me:
6"2
23 years old
23% bf? 24hourfit trainer told me
current weight 238lbs. (started 218lbs)
Sep 28-today(Oct 19)
4 caps ed of Androgenix labs Strength and Mass

September 28th, I purchased androgenix strength and mass stack pictured above. I took said stack at 3 pills a day, and all of a sudden felt strong, hard, clarity, inner strength, doubts and fears receding, all the girls in my yoga class staring at me the 2nd and 3rd weeks. I started at 218lbs, all fat so high bf% just trust me ok. I did a crap ton of yoga, and tons of walking around my campus, just started Sep 22. So yeah, feels great to be on this stuff, and I'm a genetic natural(trust me). So 2 and a half weeks in I get the idea that I am awake more alive more nimble more strength, let me go to the gym, let me get more stuff, let me super saiyan up. So I purchased more stuff, I have committed to doing more-gym every day, got martial arts training lined up, school and time for study. Just improve everything, ah and don't forget diet.

The scale I took yesterday, today same scale/24hour reads 238.7. That picture at 2 weeks of walking+yoga? 232lbs so +14 lbs in 2 weeks while leaning out, and finally until today +20lbs in 3ish weeks?, so this strength mass stuff is effective, even though I effectively wasted it, I am working hard now. And now for the dmz and super tren to take over, along with this stack I ordered clomiphene pictured and clenburol. The clen I started on wensday when everything arrived and I was off to school with a .5ml down the hatch. its been about .7 .7 .5 .5 since and i will just hold at .5 or 100mcg. Feels great for me no high pressure not out of control. Just trust me I can handle all this and much more, just need to figure out what is the best to add to make sure I become a god walking amongst mere mortals.

I swear I had a hormone imabalance before touching this stuff, depressed, overweight, lethargic, sad all the time, and now that I have this and not experiencing ANY SIDES AT ALL, only greatness, feeling great libido is great, body is changing and I know it. All this with no test base, what would happen if I actually had some? probably epic madness.

So here we go, today starts my attempt at logging a transformation, succesfully overcoming all the fears and stereotypes and shortcomings that are bound to pop up. I will push myself past my limits and break into the world of fitness modeling I swear to god.

So I am running the 4 week blast stack, also adding daily clen, also wanting to know if I should order anogenin for my pct time, and anything else I can add, maybe a peptide, maybe growth? Please help me make this the most epic run ever.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Can you lay it out a little more organized for example

Product A -/-/-/-
Product B -/-/-/-
Product C -/-/-/-
Pct -/-/-/-

We can then see exactly what ur taking side by side and your plan for pct

deanza_kei

Awards
Ok, sorry for the ugliness I will answer the questions now. I cant get my images to upload so let me type this.

From today no more androgenix. I could be wrong but I believe it had tren methylstenbolone formastane and halovar? No Idea actually, and who recommended me, a health shop guy who I tried talking to when I was slightly unsure about ordering stuff from online. It worked, whatever it was, no sides so lucky day.

What have I started today,

1 x Super-DMZ Rx™
2 x Super Trenabol™
1 x Eradicate™
1 x Growth™
1 x Gear Support™
1x Clomiphene
1x Anogenin
1x Clenbuterol
1x Bronkaid
Cycle;
Super-DMZ Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Super-Trenabol ~ 1-4 @ 6caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 3caps e/d (PM Dosing)

If staggering ph and clen means taking together then yes. I need to put up the pictures.......so you guys can see just how fatass I am and how amazing this log will become as the weeks go by.

I also want to know what else is good to add, is there anything you can take on cycle to completely avoid gyno? anything else for increased fat loss?

And the androgenix, I regret taking it, I could have made a much stronger run of this with what I know now>.<

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Addtopical formestane at 50-100mg on cycle to help with estrogen issues

If you have a higher body fat you are more susceptible to gyno

Take the clomid in your pct :
Consider 2 weeks at 50mg and 2 weeks at 25mg
I'd add Nolva as well

Not sure what is in gear support but you may need something to counter prolactin from the tren

Inhibit p is ok, but I'd suggest caber or prami

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add:

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Research ketofen (spelling) it will make the Clen more effective