Godstrength gets MIND and MUSCLE

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello folks at AM...... Mind and muscle was generous enough to hook me up with three products- Rise and Swell, Wyked 2.1 pre workout, T2 fat burner as well as a shirt.

Goals will be to boost the test a little (Rise and Swell should do the trick) as well as burn a little fat. The R&S contains 20 servings and says to run on a 5 on 2 off protocol so should be 4 weeks. Supposed to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach but tool mine when I got home on empty..... Felt the daa and the yohimbine kick in shortly afterward.... Taste was not bad... No flavor on the label but tastes like fruit punch....

Ready to get this thing started..... Leeettts GO!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review for Mind and Muscle stack-

Rise and Swell
9/10

Giving this product a solid rating. It is a great test booster/pump inducer/fat burner/gh releaser. I think the combination of ingredients is varied. I will say they worked well together. Biggest complaint is having to take daa on an empty stomach. This has produced GI issues, especially when returning from the 2 day off protocol. The flavor wasn't bad. Kind of a fruity flavor all though there was no flavor on packaging. Saw mild strength gains, improved pump, slight rise in libido and some fat burning.

Wyked
9/10

Awesome pre workout!! My only complaint is the flavor and some clumping of the product. The flavor taste like a honey lemon cough drop... Not tasty by any means. Those things I can get past since I buy supplements based on how they work not taste. This is one of the best for pump and gives a nice energy kick as well. I love this stuff at 2 scoops. After a month it's just as effective as when I started it. Very nice job Mind and Muscle.

T2
7/10

Gave this product a 7 bc I have nothing to compare it to and used a fairly low dose I think. I ran .5 ml 2x per day.noticed some increase in body heat and a little more sweating than normal. Could have helped keep me lean without a disciplined diet.

Overall I would say for the money you will not find such good supplements anywhere!! These are easily as good or better than many big name supplement companies. I would say being completely honest that these guys are putting out very solid supplements that work and are top notch quality.

Thanks M&M for the opportunity

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-2283919295.jpg

Second dose of Rise and Swell this am.... Also first time using the Wyked 2.1. The taste wasn't the best, tasted like a honey-lemon cough drop. In it's defense I had just brushed my teeth lol so may account for some of the taste....

Worked chest and tris today.... Man, I gotta say I was very impressed.... Best workout I had in at least the last month or more!! 1 and 1/2 scoops of Wyked.... It is perfectly designed in my opinion.... Awesome formula. Great energy and works well with the Rise and Swell.

Flat bench
7 sets

Incline
5 sets

Flys
6 sets

Dumbbell skull crushers
6 sets

Tricep push down
5 sets

Rope ab crunches
6 sets

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty solid workouts. In for this

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked legs yesterday.... Day 4 of the Rise and Swell and Wyked.... Upped Wyked to 1 3/4 scoops and felt good. Next time gonna go for 2 scoops.... Flavor definitely tastes like honey lemon cough drop.... I think I'm gonna give it a few days before adding in t2 to allow the initial fat burning effects of yohimbine to level out some... Also been super busy and diet isn't as disciplined as I'd like to start the T2.... Will be adding it soon...

So far I'm liking the R&S..... Feeling an increase in drive and slight increase in aggression.

Leg press
6 sets

Cardio

Squats
7 sets

Leg extensions
7 sets

Calf press
8 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went and worked back and attempted bis..... My left bicep has been really aggrevated so I haven't been able to do much for about a month... Very frustrating.... Took one day off the R&S and then one day on and another day off today.... I think I'm going to split up the 5 day on 2 day off protocol like this..... Today has been one week and so far notice some increase in aggression and drive and strength is up a little.... not noticing much else so far.

The Wyked PWO has been treating me nicely.... Went up to 2 scoops last workout and feel good there.... Really enjoying an effective pump, steady energy levels and good strength.

Back pull-ups (warmup)
4 sets

Lat pull downs
6 sets

Seated rows
6 sets

Lawn mower pulls
5 sets

Miserable attempt at dumbbell biceps curls

Abs
6 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is definitely supplements for those who aren't interested in pretty packaging, and paying for a big brand name.... Their quality supplements and they work.... I know it's still early but I'm gonna venture out there and say for the money you will not find anything that touches this stack... Great test booster with some quality ingredients alongside it.... The preworkout is a very good formula and works as well as any big name high $ pre I've taken.... On top of that you get the T2 which is just icing on the cake.... Sweet stack!! Thanks again M&M.....

Chest

Dumbbell presses
7 sets

Decline flat bench
7 sets

Cable flys
5 sets

Dips
5 sets

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you like the stack so much. Dr. Lee prides himself on bringing some of the best supps that don't kill your wallet

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely going to follow. So glad to have you logging for us! Thank you!
Very happy that you like the products so far :]

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Went and worked back and attempted bis..... My left bicep has been really aggrevated so I haven't been able to do much for about a month... Very frustrating.... Took one day off the R&S and then one day on and another day off today.... I think I'm going to split up the 5 day on 2 day off protocol like this..... Today has been one week and so far notice some increase in aggression and drive and strength is up a little.... not noticing much else so far.

The Wyked PWO has been treating me nicely.... Went up to 2 scoops last workout and feel good there.... Really enjoying an effective pump, steady energy levels and good strength.

Back pull-ups (warmup)
4 sets

Lat pull downs
6 sets

Seated rows
6 sets

Lawn mower pulls
5 sets

Miserable attempt at dumbbell biceps curls

Abs
6 sets

Dont split up the protocol. you need a couple days for the enzyme that breaks the DAA to decompose. I explain it in my DAA article. (mindandmuscle.com) type DAA on search bar.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont split up the protocol. you need a couple days for the enzyme that breaks the DAA to decompose. I explain it in my DAA article. (mindandmuscle.com) type DAA on search bar.
Ok, will follow the 5/2

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. :D

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Thats why I do it. best feeling ever:)

THanks bud, I appreciate it! Kelsey got a text last night that I was a dick to you. Im sorry bro, Im just super blunt so my humor doesnt come through in text. If you read my articles or see the Wyked 2.1 or T2 or Rise and swell videos youll see im kind of a dick but its funny with the delivery

Exarkhun

Exarkhun

Awards
Glad you like the stack so much. Dr. Lee prides himself on bringing some of the best supps that don't kill your wallet
Thanks man, and thanks for letting Kelsey know I was to kurt, I have no concept of how i'm perceived

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why I do it. best feeling ever:) THanks bud, I appreciate it! Kelsey got a text last night that I was a dick to you. Im sorry bro, Im just super blunt so my humor doesnt come through in text. If you read my articles or see the Wyked 2.1 or T2 or Rise and swell videos youll see im kind of a dick but its funny with the delivery
No sweat bro.... I'm sure you put a lot of time and thought into formulating these products and how to best use them... No harm no foul

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much to report other than been using T2 @ .5 in the am and pm as directed on bottle... Great peppermint test.... Been feeling my body temp heating up and some increased sweating.... Really liking the Wyked.... Hearing explanation behind it may increase to over 2 scoops.

Legs and shoulders

Leg press
6 sets

Leg extensions
5 sets

Calf press
5 sets

Barbell Military press
6 sets

Side and front lateral raises
3 sets each

Heavy shrugs
5 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and bis today... Took the 2 days off as suggested and gotta say that I got a nice little kick out of the rise and swell this morning.... Felt the body heat up nice between that and the T2... Also drive was up as well as strength felt pretty good in the gym as well... Was able to get through 2 bicep exercises today which was good. Gotta say though, I believe the Wyked is my favorite product in this stack... It's just a plain solid preworkout.

Back

Lat pull downs
6 sets

Seated rows
6 sets

Pull-ups
4 sets

Straight bat curls
5 sets

preacher curls
3 sets

Back extensions
4 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit chest and tris today.... Seem to be losing more weight than I care to as a result of this stack. Was hoping to keep everything relatively the same and maybe lose a bit of fat, but I have lost about 3-4 lbs over the last two weeks, particularly since adding the T2. Moot so sure I'm liking that. Going to see how it goes this week. Overall I do feel pretty good, and have been having good pumps off the Rise and Swell and Wyked.

Chest and tris

Flat bench
6 sets

Incline dumbbell press
6 sets

Cable fly
6 sets

Dumbbell skull crushers
6 sets

Overhead push down
6 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was 3 full weeks since starting. Products are working well together. I think I have about a week left on the rise and swell. Will give up a final review once that is gone.... I gotta say, this is a nice little stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We posted a rep opp if interested

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming near the end of my Rise and Swell :-(
It's been great and I am looking forward to the final as I have a lot to say about this stack.

Good pump today at the gym, the Wyked is still working as effectively at 2 scoops as the day I started. I'm staying real lean on this stack though may weight may fluctuate 4-5 lbs on any given day. Finding myself having to make sure I'm eating enough to maintain my weight. I'd say bf is around 12-13 %. My diet hasn't been all that dialed in so I'm impressed with that.

Shoulders

Military press
6 sets

Side Lateral raise
5 sets

Front lateral raise
5 sets

Rear delt fly
5 sets

Heavy shrugs
6 sets

Hanging leg raises
4 sets (to failure)

Cardio
20 min

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hiding out bro, had some traveling to do for work and a few personal things to take care of.. I see your still at it, as always..
Ah the life of responsibilities and priorities.... I can certainly relate bro lol

Still at it, flying under the radar.... ;-)

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ah the life of responsibilities and priorities.... I can certainly relate bro lol Still at it, flying under the radar.... ;-)
Yes sir, it never stops..

I'll be logging a product in the next week or so, come check me out.. I have some catching up to do..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got this stack as well, going to be starting it up sometime this week. What you gonna run Goliath?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, it never stops.. I'll be logging a product in the next week or so, come check me out.. I have some catching up to do..
Will check it out for sure!! What's the product?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed Rise and Swell today... Was supposed to be my last day but it looks like I have another dose or 2 left in the tub.... The stuff has worked consistently not really tapering any in effectiveness which tells me the quality is top notch.... Sometimes with supplements they seem to cease effectiveness over time due to what I believe is poorer quality.... Everything in this stack is still kicking!! My next post will be final review

Loving the Wicked, had a great upper/lower body split session.

Back/legs

Lat pull downs
7 sets

Seated Rows
5 sets

Pull-ups
5 sets

Leg press
7 sets

Calf press
5 sets

Leg extensions
5 sets

Cardio
20 min

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I like doing lots of Pull-ups/downs....

12 sets would/has had me feeling as wide as a truck with the pump!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like doing lots of Pull-ups/downs.... 12 sets would/has had me feeling as wide as a truck with the pump!!
Yeah man, my back is one of my better/stronger points.... I like to finish with the pull-ups to TMF....
Def feeling pretty good coming out tonight.

When you starting your log?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yeah man, my back is one of my better/stronger points.... I like to finish with the pull-ups to TMF.... Def feeling pretty good coming out tonight. When you starting your log?
Nice, back day is my favorite..

I'm going to get it setup tommorow..
Probably start Monday, Tr1umph to D1Methadrol bridge..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, back day is my favorite.. I'm going to get it setup tommorow.. Probably start Monday, Tr1umph to D1Methadrol bridge..
You cruising now or you came off?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review is up in 2nd post of this thread!! Thank you M&M

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Solid review as always brother!!

What's on the list next?
Taking a break from supps?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking a break? Nah I've got another log coming up just waiting on the supps.... They should be "in route"... This was a nice lil natty stack

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Probably won't be as fun as what you're running LOL

turff49

turff49

Awards
Should do Test E with some Tbol and DMZ...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ Already have 2 of the 3 on hand lol Laying low for the time being.... Just got off in June

Got some menace nutrition stuff.... PWO and ARA product

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've got all 3. Been thinking about adding the DMZ to my test and Tbol but may save it for later and just increase my Test to 750 or 800.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the DMZ on the front, tbol on the back

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be nice... Everybody loves pre"s and Ara..
I've never run ARA... I found out this is the powder though and has a lower conversion ratio. I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed

turff49

turff49

Awards
I was on a cut is why I was using the Tbol. Started back into a bulk, lean gradual bulk, is why I was thinking of adding the dmz.

My next cut will be with Proviron and Winstrol in March.