NurseGrays Mind and Muscle Extreme Stack Log

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just got my shipment of Mind and Muscle's Extreme Stack.

Shoutout to cheftepesh1 and MindandMuscle.com for making this log possible.

Nice simple packaging with clear labelling. Being backed by Dr. Todd Lee MD is a plus as well.

I will officially start this tomorrow so be looking out. This product has been geared toward fat burning and since thats my problem area lets see how this works out.

IMG_0826.JPG

T2 Fat Incinerator
IMG_0827.jpg

Rise And Swell
IMG_0832.JPG

Wyked 2.1 Intense Pre-Workout
IMG_0833.JPG

Before Photo

IMG_0825.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

Get after it, NG!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im going to get it. Been fluffy a little too long

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Todays my first day using this stack. Woke up around 8 this morning and down both the T2 and the Rise and Swell. The T2 had a nice peppermint taste not at all strong like I thought it was going to have. I am starting with the recommended does which is 0.5ml in the AM and 0.5ml at bedtime. Followed the T2 up with the Rise and Swell. The product mixed up well but was a little tart. Some sort of fruit punch flavor I believe.

830 and its time for Pre-Work Out
The Wyked is nice it has a strong lemon taste. Im using two scoops because Im pretty tolerant to sims. Mix ability was great no issues there. It kicked in good with no real jitters.
Energy levels were consistent and mental focus maintained through the entire workout

Now the Cons- About ten minutes into my workout I noticed a strange heat coming from my throat. Ive never run into that issue before but, I defiantly noticed it during my work out. Also I have a significant amount of GI Motility today. Ive been in and out of the bathroom with loose stools. This is not from my diet as it hasn't changed any. Please let me know if annoys you have had these issues.

Now for my workout. Today was shoulders and I haven't noticed any change in strength as of yesterday. We will see what the future brings.

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Barbell Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 145x12
Set 2 : 165x10
Set 3 : 175x8
Set 4 : 185x6

Barbell Military Press Behind Neck
Set 1 : 105x12
Set 2 : 115x10
Set 3 : 120x6
Set 4 : 105x10

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 40x12
Set 2 : 45x10
Set 3 : 50x8
Set 4 : 60x6

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Set 1 : 10x12
Set 2 : 15x10
Set 3 : 20x8
Set 4 : 25x6

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
Set 1 : 10x12
Set 2 : 15x10
Set 3 : 17.5x8
Set 4 : 20x6

Barbell Up Right Row
Set 1 : 75x12
Set 2 : 85x10
Set 3 : 95x8
Set 4 : 100x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug
Set 1 : 50x12
Set 2 : 60x10
Set 3 : 70x8
Set 4 : 80x6

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used all the products and had no issues.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well No burning in the throat today so that is a plus. I have had definite increased GI motility the past two days. I hope it evens out.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well No burning in the throat today so that is a plus. I have had definite increased GI motility the past two days. I hope it evens out.
Dude , it's probly breaking up and cleaning out all the junk in your GI.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No Gi issues today. They weren't bad but just something I noticed. Taste is good on all the sups. Definite tingling in my mouth with the T2. Also I feel an increased sense of energy thorough the day. So far this stuff is rocking. Im excited what the next 6 weeks is going to bring.

On a better note I feel that my strength was creeping back up this morning!

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Set 1 : 60x12
Set 2 : 65x10
Set 3 : 70x8
Set 4 : 75x6

Dumbbell Bench Press
Set 1 : 65x12
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 77.5x8
Set 4 : 80x6

Barbell Incline Bench Press
Set 1 : 145x12
Set 2 : 165x10
Set 3 : 175x8
Set 4 : 185x6

Barbell Bench Press
Set 1 : 195x12
Set 2 : 205x10
Set 3 : 215x8
Set 4 : 225x6

Dumbbell Fly
Set 1 : 25x12
Set 2 : 30x10
Set 3 : 35x8
Set 4 : 40x6

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout bro. Glad the old GI track is doing better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good so far. Keep it up

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Last day of week one update tomorrow!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week-2

Rise and Swell

7/10

First off I have to say I really enjoy the strength boost I have received from this product. I have hit two PRs this week. Its easy on the stomach and I always take this product first thing in the morning. Ive been sleeping more soundly as well which has aided in my recovery. Down fall is the taste. I can't get past the bitterness of this product. I don't know If I just got a bad batch but Im always having to choke this stuff down.

Wyked

9/10

Ill start by saying this stuff is everything you look for in a pre workout. Im stim tolerant so I use two cops 20 min before lifting. This stuff hits me right in the back of the brain and keeps me going well beyond what I need it too. After the workout it keeps strong and usually sticks with me for about two hours. Pumps are good but not great. The taste is a strong lemon and the fixability is perfect. Definitely a strong product.

T2

6/10

Im giving this a 6/10 simply because I don't think enough time has passed to give a full review on its effectiveness yet. That being said The taste is a pleasant mild peppermint. No tingling or burning anymore. I have used 0.5ml twice a day this week. This whole week I have noticed an increase in appetite and motility at least once a day. Down to the nitty gritty my stools have been regularly greasy and loose at least once a day so, that alone tells me that this stuff is trying to remove fat from my body. I am not using a scale for this just gauging solely on progress pics. I have not changed my diet either. I want to gauge exactly what this product alone will do for fat lose. Starting today I am bumping it up to 1ml twice a day and we will see what this next week looks like.

Fat Loss Progress 10-25-14.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see your getting results

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 2 update later today. This morning it's on to week three!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 3 Coming in strong!

Rise and Swell

8/10

Strength getting stronger by the week with this stuff. Ive hit 4 PR's this week and I feel stronger everyday. No stomach issues upon taking this. I always take this in the early AM usually around 7 to 730. Mix ability is strong but so is the taste. This stuff is bitter but it works like a champ. Notice a little increase in libido which isn't a bad ting either. Good Job Mind and Muscle.

Wyked

9/10

This stuff still continues to perform. A cool two scoops is defiantly my sweet spot. Ive read some comments on other peoples logs that state you should take the full three scoops but If I did that I would go out of my mind and Im heavy sim tolerant. Users beware. I strongly caution using three scoops unless you enjoy not being able to control your CNS!

T2

7/10

This stuff is getting better. Ill let everyone judge the progress pics for themselves. This week I used 1ml upon waking and before bed. Ive noticed a slight increase in hunger which tells me my metabolism is speeding up. If I'm careful not to eat anymore than normal I can see this stuff working great in the next coming weeks. I increasing this week to 1.5ml twice a day so far this morning has been fine. Taste is good so no problems there.

Progress Pic

Progress Photo 11-1-14.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In On This!
You have a very nice perfume bottle collection

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Oh Man Thank you Mind and Muscle. This stuff is really starting to kick in at the strength department. Hit another PR in back today. Meadow Rows 80x6

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just needed to stop by and make a mention to the Wyked. This stuff sticks with me all day. A calm straightened focus that doesn't quit. Defiantly a great product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love to hear it. I like how you can change dosage so easily

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Week 4 Time to kick this into overdrive!

Rise and Swell

9/10

Week after week after week my strength goes up. Ive hit numerous PR's. A mild increase in libido has been noticed by myself and the wife. Im continuing to take this on an empty stomach with no issues. Just mild diarrhea the first two days after coming back on. So it goes GI issues on day 1-2, day 3-5 no issues. Off days are fine then it hit for the next 2 days when you start back up. It not that big of a deal since I have plenty of time off and I work from home a lot. Just want to make everyone aware. The bottle should be empty at the end of this week. I will shed a few tears for my life will no longer be complete after!

Wyked

9/10

Kudos times infinity on this product. Sustained energy, focus, and no crash after. Ive been on stims for a year straight and two scoops gets me every time. Favor choice is a little bitter but not bad. Mixability is fantastic. I don't even shake the cup just swoosh it around a few times and Im god to go. I will say it has been found that effectiveness will fluctuate if you do not shake your Tub before you scoop the product. It seems to settle while in storage so make sure you shake that up to get proper dosages.

T2

7/10

Ok so Im on to 2ml twice a day. I have no noticeable side effect to mention. Although the more of this I put in my mouth at one time the more bitter the taste become. Defiantly after it gets a little warm from sitting in my mouth for 30 seconds. I have continued to post up progress pics weekly and I have not changed my diet to properly gauge the effectiveness of this product. Please give me some comments below to state any noticeable differences. It always good to get a fresh eye on things. Other than that this is a good product that is not difficult to use. Good job Mindandmuscle!

Progrees Photo 11-8-14.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure loosing some belly fat dude. Pics don't lie. Nice job. Delts are looking more toned as well. Over all it looks to me like you've lost some considerable BF. Good work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are thinning out dude, looking good. If you have not changed you diet this stack is a winner. Will make cutting in the spring much easier

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just thought I would post up a little mixability photo for the Anabolic Minds Family.

Rise and Swell Mixability.JPG

Wyked Mixability.JPG

T2 product shot.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I find they all mix very well. No clumps or anything

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wyked is my go to PWO for low stims

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Straight up hit another PR on DB Rows today 90x8 I sure am going to be sad to see these sups go!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can always order some. They priced right

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
In for the rest of this. Nice progress man. I've been running Rise and Swell during my Elimistane log and it's starting to get real. I'm really happy with both products.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for the rest of this. Nice progress man. I've been running Rise and Swell during my Elimistane log and it's starting to get real. I'm really happy with both products.
Glad to have you brother!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Boom told you! Everyone knows!

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
How do you like the rise and swell product with the other two!?!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How do you like the rise and swell product with the other two!?!
there all designed to work together I feel if I just had one or the other I would be missing out!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Final thoughts.

I have to start by saying I have been completely shocked by theses products. I usually come into a log with a mind of I hope these are going to work. I will no longer have this mindset with Mind and Muscle Products. I can 100% say there is no misleading with this company. Every product worked exactly as it was intended. They have been developed with results in mind and the people who put these together really knew what they were doing. This log has made me a firm believer in Mind and Muscle and I will forever continue to give them Props.

As you know I stated that I was going to go into this log with the sole purpose of putting these products to the test. I did not alter my diet in any way. I wanted to gauge the true effectiveness of these product on cutting fat. I only felt it fair to not misconstrue these results with a change in diet. If I were to change my diet the results would have been increased by a majority. I have no doubt about that. Anyone in the future reading this log. I have no problems answering any questions you may have.

Rise and Swell

10/10

Rise and Swell's Label state that this product is intended to give you an ALL day pump. Increase Testosterone. Increase Growth Hormone. Cut Fat. I will start by saying The pumps while using this product was great. A lot of companies make these claims but most can't follow through.

Increased Test- I attribute strength with test. You build more muscle and become stronger. I can say 1000% this product lived up to that. I have hit upward of 5+ PR's along this journey. Nothing more to say!

Growth Hormone- I have noticed an increase of recovery and slight sleep improvements. I will say that this is Slight. Just an added boost.

Cut Fat- I will let my pictures do the talking. I have noticed an decrease in fat around my midsection and thighs mostly. I have more definition and visuality as well.

Taste 6/10
It is Pretty bitter but not too terrible.

Mixability 10/10
Just swirl and done!

Wyked

9/10

Wyked is a PWO desinged to help you kick ass in the gym. But it is oh so much more than that. Waked has an ingredient profile to give you sustained energy thorough out the day with no noticeable crash. I never developed a tolerance to Wyked 2.1 I have been using sims for over a year and two scoops with 10oz of water got the job done every time. My workout logs show I enjoy doing heavy volume training. I never ran out of energy with this EVER! Great PWO!

Taste 8/10
Has a Strong flavor but not unbearable. I have defiantly had worse.

Mixability 10/10
Just a few swirls and your done. See pics above

Energy 8/10

Sustained energy with no crash.

T2

9/10

T2 is a thyroid stimulator designed to increase metabolism which in turns burns fat. This product worked amazing. I had no noticeable side effects even with 4ml a day. It has a nice peppermint flavor and goes down smooth. i will defiantly be adding this to my routine supplementation!

Progress 11-15-14.JPG

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wow this went by fast.. Great results tho man! Looking to following your other logs... That reminds me I need to make a neverending log for my goals.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Wow this went by fast.. Great results tho man! Looking to following your other logs... That reminds me I need to make a neverending log for my goals.
I know I fell like this month just FLEW by!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah haha I went on vacation and whatnot so it seemed really short... I'm looking forward to winter break already hah

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray, Enjoyed the log and the information, I would love to give the T2 a try in the future. You have done a very nice job on the log and mill make M&m a great rep.

guido6701

Awards
Ok so I know I'm late, but, NG you did well. Numbers never lie, right? And those numbers definitely went up. Well done, friend.